Turning Contest: A FashionableCutie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was all Simone needed.

Permission.

Simone leaned the last inch, extended her tongue and licked. The hair was in the way slightly, but she soon cleared a path directly to the pussy lips.

Portia smiled. Turn two had been accomplished.

Simone was surprised by the sweet taste of the pussy... exotic and tart. She instantly knew that she was no longer completely straight. The taste was heavenly and after a tentative start, she got more eager and began lapping.

Portia moaned, "You look so good between my legs, Simone. A lot like Mila Kunis between Natalie Portman's legs in Black Swan."

Simone moaned at the compliment, and although she had never seen Black Swan she now definitely planned to check it out.

Portia let go of the young woman's head and leaned back and enjoyed the eager licking of this rookie pussy muncher. She liked how each first timer began by exploring the pussy rather tentatively before almost always shifting into high pussy-hungry gear... usually for life.

Simone lapped eagerly, trying to absorb more of the unique taste. She also knew she had to do this quickly since she was at work. She explored the entire pussy, instinctively almost entirely ignoring the clit for now. Her ancestors must have done this and left some guidance in her genetic makeup.

Portia's orgasm grew quickly, partly because it was her first of the day, and also because the girl was surprisingly good for a first timer.

Simone, hearing the woman's moans increasing, moved up slightly and began flicking the woman's clit while she slid two fingers inside the pussy.

Portia moaned loudly at the sudden double pleasure. "That's it, get me off with your tongue and fingers." They both were trying to be quiet behind their flimsy door, but with only limited success.

Simone's fingers were becoming quite audible as she pumped them in and out of an exceedingly wet pussy as if they were a cock, while licking and slurping on the clit.

Portia grabbed the girl's head again and held it deep in her pussy, and she came, quite suddenly, all over the girl's face.

Simone liked the roughness and eagerly lapped up the cum as it almost splashed out of the older woman and onto her tongue... in its abundance the taste now stronger and sweeter.

Portia came hard, biting her lip not to scream and alert everyone in the store.

Simone licked until her head was let go.

Portia smiled, "Well, I think you're a natural."

"If all pussies taste like that then I may be a complete lesbian." Simone joked.

"Oh, you're definitely a lesbian," Portia smiled down at her. She stood up and asked, "Could you assist me with the bra?"

"Of course," Simone nodded, getting up off her knees. She grabbed the bra and stared at the big firm tits, so much bigger than her 32B tits.

"You want to touch them?" Portia asked, looking at the clearly intrigued young woman.

"May I?" Simone asked, drawn to them like a baby to her mother.

"Of course," Portia smiled, enjoying this turn more than most. There was something about this girl that made her a keeper.

Simone put the bra down, and then reached up and cupped the large, surprisingly heavy breasts. "Wow, how do you walk with these?"

Portia laughed, "Practice, lots of practice."

"Mine are barely there," Simone said, always insecure about her breasts.

"Let me see," Portia ordered.

Simone suddenly froze, the 34C breasts still in her hands as she suddenly remembered she was supposed to be working.

Portia saw the tentativeness of the young girl and took control, unbuttoning the blouse for her. "You are so cute, Simone. I just want to eat you whole."

Simone's body trembled and her pussy leaked at the woman's touch and words. She stammered, "I-I-I don't want to get fired."

"Would you like a much better, higher paying job?" Portia asked, ready to hire her on the spot as Mila Kunis's body double,

"Ma'am?" Simone questioned, her blouse already half unbuttoned.

"I am a casting agent," Portia revealed, as she undid another button.

"Okay," Simone said, curious where this was going.

"And I am casting for a new Mila Kunis movie that starts filming in a few weeks, and we are still looking for a body double for her," Portia revealed, as she simultaneously revealed the young girl's cute bra as she finished unbuttoning the blouse. "Cute bra."

"Same as the one you'll be," Simone pointed out, trying to be casual in this crazy situation.

"I see," Portia smiled. She leaned down and kissed the young girl's valley as she reached around and unclasped the bra.

Simone moaned and trembled, feeling like she had the first time she'd had sex... nervous and excited.

As the bra dropped to the floor, Portia asked, "Have you ever acted before?"

Simone responded shakily, as her left nipple was suddenly being sucked on by the beautiful woman. "I-i-in high school."

"Which play?" Portia asked, as she swirled her tongue around the hard nipple.

"I was Lady Macbeth in Macbeth." Simone struggled to speak; Portia was licking and nibbling one of her nipples, cupping both of her breasts. It was as distracting as it was heavenly.

"So you were ambitious," Portia purred, slithering her tongue away from one nipple, down into the valley and up the slope to the other nipple.

"I still am," Simone smiled, hinting she was eager to do more with her new friend.

"So do you want the job?" Portia asked.

"To be a body double for Mila Kunis?" Simone asked.

"Yes," Portia nodded, "although you would also be doing a couple of sex scenes... one with Brad Pitt and the other with, I believe the deal has been signed, Dakota Johnson."

"From Fifty Shades of Grey?" Simone asked.

"Yep," Portia nodded. She was multitasking: sucking on Simone's right nipple simultaneous with reaching a hand under the girl's skirt and going directly to the girl's very wet panties. "It's like a rainstorm down here. Is that because of me?"

"God, yes," Simone moaned, her pussy on fire.

"What did your answer mean, Simone, is it, 'God, yes, you have me so worked up Portia I'm about to explode', or is it 'God, yes, I want to be in sex scenes with Brad Pitt and Dakota Johnson'?" Portia teased, now sliding a finger around the girl's soaked panties and inside her pussy.

"Both," Simone declared with a loud moan. She was now being fingered by this beautiful casting agent and loved it. That moan had probably been heard in the main store, and it didn't seem to matter at all.

"The job is yours if you want it," Portia said, pumping her finger in and out of the young woman, whose moans were now continuous. "But you would either have to quit your job here or take a leave of absence. The job starts in three weeks in Hawaii."

"Oh God," Simone again whimpered, unable to form a complete coherent thought. Her dream trip had always been either to Hawaii or to Italy.

"While you consider the job proposal, let me just have a taste of your little pussy, my dear," Portia whispered, lowering herself to her knees, lifting the skirt over her head, tricking the panties aside, and burying her face in the girl's pussy. Other than a cute little tuft of hair above the clit, it was smoothly shaved.

"Oh shit," Simone whimpered, not in the least considering any job proposal. That was a done deal; she was in. But for now she was unable to communicate anything at all except her passionate emotions and her rapture in the pleasure she was experiencing. And even for that words were simply not available to her: she moaned and groaned and grunted and whimpered and tried very hard not to scream. She had had her pussy licked many times in her life, but never anything like this. This woman knew how to eat pussy and knew exactly where the pleasure triggers were. Usually when a man was between her legs it was so fucking frustrating! The idiots just randomly licked or probed aimlessly around with no clue what they were supposed to be doing. But this... this... this was so different. In mere seconds her body was trembling and her orgasm building.

Portia was confident it wouldn't take long to convert this young woman a hundred percent into exclusively female liaisons... she could see it in her eyes, hear it in her moans. Knowing time was of the essence since they had probably been in here for a good fifteen minutes, she didn't tease the young woman, didn't savour the sweet delicacy of her pussy, she just focused on getting her off.

Simone was in complete rapture and had to bite very hard on a knuckle not to scream out loud! She was definitely more a screamer than a moaner, and her suppression of the scream somehow refocussed more of her passion back into her pussy and instead of her orgasm erupting out of her, it recycled round and round within her, feeding off of itself, growing more and more intense for more than a minute until she almost passed out. She spasmodically banged her head against the wall. She grabbed the woman's head and held it deep in her pussy as she came all over Portia's face.

Portia lapped and smiled as she wondered if that had even been ninety seconds before liftoff.

Simone's arms dropped limply away from Portia a moment later and she whimpered almost silently, "Holy fuck."

Portia stood up and kissed the young woman passionately.

Simone kissed back, melting into Portia with a lust that she hadn't felt in fucking forever.

Portia broke the kiss a moment later and said, all business, "I'll take it all. Please remove the tags; I'll wear it out of the store."

"Um, yes, ma'am," Simone nodded, weak from her orgasm and disappointed that the surreal, life changing moment was apparently over.

Simone pulled off the tags and asked, "Will there be anything else?"

"Just wait for me outside, my dear," Portia replied, seeing the insecurity in the young woman's eyes.

"Yes, ma'am," Simone nodded.

Simone left and quickly went to the back room to check her makeup. Surprisingly, it wasn't messed up. Good to know her makeup was pussy cum resistant, she laughed to herself. She quickly returned to the changing room just as Portia emerged.

Portia handed the young woman a card. "I was serious, Simone. I think you would be a perfect body double for Mila. And if you do well, I imagine I can get you a lot of movie and commercial work."

"Really?" Simone asked, thinking that stuff about Mila was all seductive bullshit.

"Oh yes, I really am a casting agent and the Mila body double gig is yours if you want it. Just call my secretary to book a time on Monday to come in and sign some papers," Portia said.

"Wow," Simone said.

Portia smiled, "Is that, 'Wow, your pussy was heavenly to lick and I'd love to do it again,' or 'Wow, you're really a casting agent offering me a job'?"

Simone laughed, "Both and everything in-between."

Portia smiled, "You can go in-between any time you want, my dear."

"I'm at your beck and call," Simone responded right back, already imagining what being back between her legs might be like when they weren't rushed; when for example they had all night with each other. Wow.

Portia nodded, pulling out her phone and quickly typing something. "Here, put your number in. I just may take you up on that offer sooner than you think."

Simone took the phone and blushed. Her name was entered as 'Pet Simone'. A physical thrill went up her spine at the title as she typed in her cell number and handed the phone back to the beautiful seductress that had changed her life sexually, and possibly career wise as well.

"I'll be in touch," Portia smiled.

Simone nodded, "I can't wait."

Portia took her tags to the till while a mom and daughter asked Simone's advice on bra sizing.

Simone returned to her usual mundane job as Portia paid for her items.

Once out of the store, Portia checked her phone and saw that no one else had a turn yet this Saturday morning.

She sent her turn in and smiled, "Today is going to be a great turn day."

Scorecard:
Jasmine: 3
Crystal: 2
Portia: 2
Veronica: 2
Carol: 1

The end.

Coming next: Turning Contest: A Flimsy Bikini

(The somewhat submissive Carol goes to the beach and sets her sights on an average looking, but great bodied blonde).

12