Turning Contest: A Fateful Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm still quite hungry," Carol said, the offer blunt as a butter knife.

"Oh," the redhead said, unsure what to do now. The taste teased her and she was suddenly very, very curious. She was also undeniably horny. After a second, she moved off the toilet seat, out of the stall and asked, "Amy, can you watch the door?"

"You're not going in there Amanda?" Amy objected.

Carol opened the door as an adrenaline rush coursed through her and triggered wetness in her bikini.

"Why not?" Amanda shrugged.

"You can come in too, Amy," Carol offered, as she pulled her own bikini bottom off. "It's a very spacious stall."

This whole time Tabitha remained stoic... well, trembling and stoic... her orgasm was still sending waves through her, now a good minute after it had first blazed through her.

"There's a MILF in there offering orgasms," Amanda said, "You can resist that offer?"

Carol left the stall and walked across the washroom to the nervous teen and cupped her breasts through her bikini top, "These are so nice."

"Suck them," Amanda offered. "I've always wanted to."

"You're serious?" Amy asked, stunned to being felt up by an older woman, or any woman for that matter... but even more stunned by her friend's behavior and implication she wanted to suck her tits... she was always the wild one, always the one daring Amanda into doing things she would never otherwise do... but this was a whole new level of crazy.

"Deadly," Amanda said, "Either come in with me or watch the door."

"Fine, I'll watch the door," Amy said, thinking she needed to get out of this washroom, as she noticed a wetness in her bikini bottom and couldn't explain it. "Although I can't believe I'm doing even that."

"Thanks, I really need to get off," Amanda said, before she hurriedly hopped into the stall.

Carol abandoned Amy to her task and joined her two conquests, thinking that having two birds with bushes in her hands was pretty good, again closing the stall door but not locking it this time in case Amy changed her mind or just decided to watch. Taking control, she sat down on the toilet and ordered Tabitha, "Come and get your birthday cream cake."

Tabitha's eyes went wide at the dirty invitation.

Carol, sensing Tabitha was a submissive at heart, repeated the order, this time sternly, "Get between my legs right now, young lady."

Tabitha looked nervously at the skinny, pretty redheaded Amanda, shame burning in her cheeks, before she obeyed the order, moving to Carol, lowering herself to her knees and looking at the shaved pussy.

"This is so hot," Amanda said, not believing what she was witnessing.

"Take your bikini bottom off, sexy," Carol instructed Amanda, as she reached for Tabitha's head and guided it gently to her pussy.

Tabitha couldn't believe she was doing this, but she extended her tongue and licked... her desire to obey and please taking over. She had become an ass slut for her last boyfriend... even though she didn't want to... although eventually she began to enjoy getting ass fucked. She had also taken loads on her face and been made to walk in public still adorned with them to please her boyfriend... in the end she was willing to do anything to please, and now that apparently included pleasing women.

"Good girl, lick my pussy," Carol moaned with positive reinforcement as she watched the cute redhead remove her bikini bottom. She then said, "Come here, sweetie."

Amanda wasn't sure how this was going to work, but she obediently walked over to the attractive older woman.

"Step up here and straddle my face," Carol ordered, thinking this would be a very unique lesbian threesome... likely never orchestrated in a porn movie.

"How?" Amanda asked.

Carol suggested, "Straddle Tabitha first and then step up on the toilet both sides of me."

"Luckily I'm a gymnast," Amanda said, as she did just that, using the chubby pussy licker's head for balance as she climbed up.

Tabitha licked the amazing tasting pussy as she felt Amanda's hands gripping her head for a moment. She didn't mind sucking cock, although she disliked the taste of cum... but even though she'd never done this before, she already loved eating pussy and was intrigued to learn what female cum would taste like.

"You're quite wet," Carol noticed as the second teen pussy in minutes appeared in front of her and Amanda grasped her head for a moment before progressing to lean against the wall behind her.

"Hot boys out there, lesbian frolics in here," Amanda explained.

"Well, let me help you with this," Carol offered, as she leaned her head forward and licked the pussy which was shaved, with a tousle of hair above the clit.

"Oooh," Amanda moaned, as the stranger's tongue made contact.

"Very wet indeed," Carol purred, as she licked while being licked.

"That feels so good," Amanda crooned, as the MILF's tongue explored her entire pussy.

"It tastes great," Carol responded, not sure she would catch on to the Frosted Flakes reference.

"But is it less filling?" Amanda quipped back. Guess not; different reference, thought Carol.

And for a few minutes... four, maybe five, Tabitha licked Carol... Carol licked Amanda.

Amanda was near orgasm so she did like she did when getting close with Jeremy, a nerd she utilised to eat her out, as she grabbed the back of Carol's head and pulled it into her pussy.

Carol loved when a woman took charge and she licked more aggressively, while the teen began to grind on her face.

Tabitha kept licking, enjoying the task, although the position was awkward.

In no time Amanda moaned loudly and wordlessly coated the MILF's lips with her cum.

Carol eagerly lapped up her second pussy treat in minutes as her entire face was splattered in pussy perfection. As she did, she wasn't sure if a turn would count if only she did the licking. So when Amanda let go of her head a few seconds later, she ordered, "Your turn."

"I'm not a lesbian," Amanda objected, as she climbed down from her awkward straddling position. Truth was she was curious, but now that she had come, her wild, do-almost-anything personality had calmed down.

"I wasn't asking," Carol said, as she stood up, moved away from the toilet and past Tabitha then gently, but firmly, guided the teen to the floor.

Amanda was surprised by the sudden dominant tone and found herself looking at a very wet pussy. Thinking Why not, she extended her tongue and licked.

Tabitha sighed. She had really wanted to taste the full flood of an orgasm.

Carol looked down at her and smiled, "Don't worry birthday girl, I'm not done with you."

Amanda found the taste almost non-existent, but very wet. She also found licking a pussy a completely different task from doing a cock. Sucking a cock was one-dimensional and mindless... just bob. But licking a pussy was an extravaganza of possibilities. She could lick, probe, nibble and suck. She could tease the lips, play with the clit, part the pussy lips or try to tongue fuck the hole. So many choices.

Carol was getting close but wanting to give her cum to Tabitha, turned around and ordered, "Lick my asshole, slut."

Amanda was shocked at being called a slut... no guy had ever had the balls to do that... nor had she ever considered licking an asshole, yet she felt compelled to do so now.

Tabitha meanwhile needed no invitation as she eagerly buried her face back in the pussy she craved.

Amanda used her hands to part the MILF's impressively tight ass cheeks and awkwardly licked the tiny rosebud. As she did, she wondered if her own rosebud looked that tiny... all puckered up and inviting. She had once been fingered in the ass, but that was it. Now she wondered what it would be like to have someone licking her ass... she would be calling Jeremy later on today.

Carol quietly pulled out her phone and shot a short video front and back as proof for the competition of her two turns... she knew the other four would find it hard to believe otherwise.

Carol had never had double pleasure like this... sure, she had been double penetrated (the first time was by Portia and Jasmine and most recently by her daughter and her daughter's best friend), both times by two strap-on cocks, but this was different. It was a major turn-on to be in charge, to be the one being pleasured... and that led to a rather quick, but massive orgasm just as the stall door cracked open and Amy stage whispered, "People are coming."

"Yes we are," Carol agreed with a loud moan.

"Oh my God," Amy gasped.

"Oh my God, indeed," Carol moaned, as she came all over the teen's face.

Tabitha eagerly licked up the cunt cum, in awe of how much was pouring out and how delicious it was.

Amanda stood up and said, "It's been a blast... literally, but I've got to go."

"It was my pleasure," Carol smiled, enjoying the pun.

"Indeed," Amanda laughed, as she put on her bikini bottom.

Tabitha didn't care about other people walking in anymore, she just wanted to keep licking up Carol's pussy cum.

Once Amanda and Amy had left, Carol leaned over and locked the door again. She looked down at the teen and asked, "Enjoy your birthday present?"

"Best one ever," Tabitha said, "way tastier than a snow cone," as she remained on her knees, her face agleam with wetness.

As two other women came into the bathroom, Carol pulled Tabitha up and kissed her... tenderly. They then both quietly got dressed and cuddled until the bathroom was again empty.

Carol asked, "So what plans do you have for the rest of your special day?"

"Lesbian porn," Tabitha joked.

Carol laughed, "That's me every day."

"Dinner with my parents, then going to a late-night movie with my best friend," Tabitha answered, both of those seeming literally anti-climactic. Or at least post-climactic.

"If you want, text me what movie and which theatre," Carol offered, "I'll maybe give you one final birthday present," as she wondered if she could get Tabitha's friend between her legs and also use the strap-on she was now in the mood to wield.

"Daphne would never," Tabitha said.

"Would you have thought you would half an hour ago?" Carol questioned.

"Point taken," Tabitha agreed. Now that she had been pleased by a woman and tasted the sweet nectar of one... the idea of more was tantalizing... plus Daphne was a follower... maybe she would... maybe it would lead to more in the future.

Carol grabbed a pen from her purse, wrote her number on a notepad and handed the page to her. "Call me if you want a very special birthday evening."

"It can't beat this," Tabitha said, unable to fathom how the next time could be as exhilarating as the first.

"Oh, trust me, I can really rock your world," Carol promised.

"Too late," Tabitha joked, "I'm already rocked."

"Okay then, I can bring you to multiple orgasms, and maybe seduce your friend while giving you one more big present," Carol teased, sensing Tabitha wouldn't catch on about the strap-on hints.

"Okay," Tabitha agreed.

"Do you know which movie already?" Carol asked.

"Yeah, it's Hope Grows Sweet," Tabitha said, a romantic comedy she had been dying to see.

"What theatre?" Carol asked, a plan formulating in her head.

"Seven Oaks," Tabitha said.

"Late showing?"

"9:45."

"Great, I'll see you there," Carol said, deciding to make the decision for the teen.

"Okay," Tabitha agreed, excited, curious and as usual nervous.

Carol leaned in and kissed the teen again before promising, "You won't regret it, I'm going to end your birthday with a bang."

They walked out of the stall and headed their separate ways.

Once in her car, Carol pulled out her phone. 12:12 PM. She went to the scoreboard and added not one, but two points for herself.

Scoreboard:

Carol: 3

Jasmine: 3

Crystal: 2

Portia: 2

Veronica: 2

She had just gone from last to tied for first. Plus, her name outranked Jasmine's alphabetically so she was literally in first place.

Jasmine texted her: You scored two?

Carol smiled and responded: Yep, and the day is just getting started.

THE END

Coming next in October of 2018: Turning Contest: A Former Student

12