Turning Diana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took her sweet time, licking her lips free of all traces of chocolate, not bothering to stop playing with her breasts. After several moments of the painstaking treatment, she finally—finally!—straddled him. But the teasing did not stop there. She only played with his cock, teasing him by letting him feel her warm, wet entrance, but not letting him enter. His hips flexed as he tried to bury himself in her, but she only moved upwards with him. He was completely at her mercy.

"Please," he finally begged, after what felt like hours. "Please!"

She finally released him, and a sudden feeling came over her. That power, that overriding sexual power that she had felt before was back and stronger tenfold. Right now she wanted nothing more than to make this man writhe in ecstasy, and in that she would find her own pleasure. Feeling like a sex goddess, she quickly slipped herself over him and rode him hard, loving the feeling of him grinding against her, rubbing her clit and G-spot simultaneously. It didn't take her long to cum, and then again, riding the crest of the first orgasm. He reached up to play with her breasts as they bounced up and down with her, and she came a third time. The last time was too much—he couldn't hold it in anymore, didn't want to. Pulling her down on his cock as far as she would go, he let himself release, crying out her name as he spurted long ropes of cum into her. She milked him with her body, and it took him a moment to realize that she was cumming yet again, their orgasms melded into one fantastic explosion. It seemed to go on forever, this orgasm, and Aidan saw fireworks behind his eyes, and judging from how Diana was moaning, so did she.

She collapsed on him, sweaty and spent, to immediately roll over next to him, cuddle into his chest, and fall quickly into a dark velvet sleep.

12