Turning Heaven into Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wistfall1
wistfall1
135 Followers

* * * *

Our words were strangely missing on the way to my house: her parents knew she'd be going home with me after school. Opening the door, I held it for her and she stepped in wordlessly. The electricity between us was palpable, our breathing halting, making our breasts rise and fall too quickly, too often. I followed her in and closed the door. Our eyes locked as our breathing became more erratic. Then it happened.

A wild look in her eyes was quickly forgotten for her arms were miraculously about my neck, and her lips fastened onto mine as our stifled breathing gave way to moans of the joy of our love suddenly free, even if only temporarily. Maybe that we'd only have so much time worked on our passions.

The doors to heaven were flung wide open to us as we both tasted our lips, and felt our love surge, then as if merging us, we cried softly into each other as our lips worked diligently to know every inch of each other's.

When I realized that our bodies were pressed tightly together, my heart surged with a fire that took hold of me and had me wondering where we could go next to make our bodies know more of the ecstatic joys—we knew that there was more—there had to be, our bodies were demanding it. Breaking our kiss, Shannon began nibbling on my neck; I did the same.

"I can almost feel it," she whispered with great hope in her voice.

"What can you almost feel?" I asked, also in a heated whisper.

"The freedom to love you as I'm finding out that I want to love you. We're so close, my love—so close."

Saying that made my heart surge wildly, but...

"We still have a way to go, but I know we'll make it," she added, "but now I think I'd best to call my mother lest she come wondering if I made it here."

"Yeah, we don't want her doing that. And after that, I guess I better try mine too."

Sadly, our foreheads momentarily together, we parted, but not before we gave each other a small kiss.

She called her mother and told her she was with me. It was short and sweet, if it could be called sweet. Well, it wasn't bad in any way, just that I sensed no warmth between them. That made me wonder, but no sooner had that thought passed than the phone rang. It was my mother.

"Hi, honey. Just wanted to let you know we're here, and Brian said to thank Shannon and her parents. We're taking him out to eat dinner in a minute. Are you okay? Any problems?" she asked hurriedly.

"No, Mom, and hi. Shannon is here, and all is good," I said.

We had a quick goodbye, and hung up. As soon as I did, Shannon was kissing me again as she had a minute ago. God, she felt so sweet to me.

"I'm sorry, Brooke, but I'm having a hard time believing that we're here alone, and it's bursting within me."

"Mm, that's good. I'm having a hard time believing it too."

"Do you think we should talk for a minute?" she asked, but by her breathing, I knew she didn't want to talk, only to love each other.

"Yeah, you're right, but can we do it later?" I asked sneakily.

By the look that flashed in her eyes, I knew she'd agree before she nodded. Without a word, we rushed to my bedroom, where we kissed heatedly, but very sweetly. Then we held each other, letting our love come forth. While we held close together, she laid spastic kisses on my neck, and I followed her lead.

"Brooke, hurry; I can't wait to feel you—all of you," she said, the anxiousness in her voice unmistakable.

Nodding, I began taking her top off. That done, I had to look, and saw the beauty that I was about to fully behold, and her face that told me silently to hurry again. I kissed her as my fingers quickly worked to get her bra off. She stood looking at me with nothing but love in her eyes as my eyes were glued to the gloriousness of her breasts that were set off by her slender frame.

Not large, as I knew they wouldn't be, but not small either, and they were surprisingly full though I had thought that they were at the pool. More her freckles dropped to near her breasts giving way to her creamy skin. Looking at her breasts, I knew I was losing it, drowning in my own anxiousness to know every bit of her.

We both wore skirts, and hers was easy to remove; she stepped daintily out of it after she slipped out of her shoes. That left only her panties which were plain cotton briefs. That they weren't bikinis, anything fancy did nothing to dampen my growing ardor. Kneeling, I slowly tugged at them, my breath growing shorter and shorter, my excitement making my head spin.

The hair around her vagina was as red as the hair on her head. Whatever I had thought about kissing and licking it before was gone from my consciousness. Close enough that her feminine bouquet called to my senses, I had to lean into her and hold her closer. Feeling the dampness of her own growing desire, again, without thinking, I began to part her hair.

Having read about it, I had trimmed my pubic hair, but I didn't mind that she hadn't. Actually, I knew that I somehow expected that she wouldn't, maybe didn't even think of it. My tongue reaching to lick her, I was gasping. There was something very magical about those secretions that was drawing me to take all I could of them. Like one of those sirens we'd read about, they were calling to something deep within me. Shannon tasted sweet—more than sweet.

I heard her moaning, and felt her hips slowly thrusting forward as I kept on tasting of her, then moving a little faster the while she made many noises to pleasure. Her one hand went to my hair, and began caressing me, the quickening movement of it in me shouting that she was feeling something exquisite, something new and deliciously exciting. Then she let out a muffled sound while her hips pushed harder against my face, then she quivered, and pushed more, faster, as I held her cheeks firmly against my face.

She let out an exclamation that was long, and told me that I'd brought her to orgasm, and that she loved it. So did I, sensing a joy that was ecstatic to me. Feeling her body quiver, her vagina pulse a continuing staccato beat, I was fighting for breath as if I'd had the orgasm. What I had was my cheek against her. Though wet, still I felt a surreal sensation that captivated me, warmed my inner self: I was home!

This was where I belonged! Shannon was my love forever. I knew it with a certainty that consumed my being, held me fast, and let me know love as I'd not yet known it. It was such a wondrous feeling!

"Brooke, that was unbelievable. So beautifully unbelievable," she whispered, her hand joined by her other hand combing possessively thought my hair. "My God, I love you so much."

Suddenly she was taken with an urgency, lightly pushing me away.

"Hurry, Brooke. Let's get in bed so I can hold you and know all of you. Please hurry, my love," she begged.

Taking her words to heart, I hurriedly took my clothes off, then quickly washed my face, and rushed back to her as she was on the bed, her eyes glued to me. I stopped, her naked form arresting me. Feeling myself gulping hard at finally seeing her completely, I was filled with a hunger to know her again. Instead, she held out her arms to me, and I gave into her wishes.

Our bodies were locked together as if trying to fuse ourselves to one another, our lips engaging us in a passionate, yet tender kiss that we couldn't allow to end, our hands furtively seeking every accessible part of our bodies that they could reach. I had never envisioned us being like this, so needing of each other in ways we never thought of.

"I never thought we could be as we are," she whispered when we did break our kiss. "Every dream I refused to let myself dream, every thought I wouldn't, couldn't, dare to think of loving you, and now that dream is coming true, and I'm not only thinking of us together, I'm knowing us as I never even knew was possible. Oh, my beautiful, Brooke, I do love you so, and you've made me feel so wondrously complete."

She was crying softly as she spoke while her head was on my breast, her hand softly caressing my other breast. She was filling me with so much love.

"Why are you crying?" I gently asked her.

"You made me feel so loved; it was so beautiful, and I'm so happy. How is it that we're going to hell, Brooke. My God, but you've made me feel as if I'm in heaven. I know it won't last, at least this time, but it is so worth it. I just can't believe God wouldn't want us to love like this. I can't," she said, the tears falling the more onto my breast."

I was silent, but my hand that was free wasn't. It felt as if it wanted to leave my arm and find all of her. Maybe my hand agreed with her, and knew we only had a few days, then it would be over and it was like me, and didn't want it to end.

She began kissing my breast, then her lips moved to suckle my nipple for a while, moaning quietly as she did before moving on. Why hadn't I loved her as she was loving me? Maybe we both needed to have our love show itself immediately and let us know the joy of each other. But now she was kissing me and letting her lips discover my body as fully as they could. Kissing down to my tummy, she wended her way further, making me twitch with the same desire that she'd had a few moments ago.

At last she make her way to my thighs, and was lost in loving me with hands and lips, making me lose myself in her loving touches and kisses. When she found my vagina, she parted my hairs, then took a long, leisurely swipe of all that had poured out of me.

"I wish I had thought to trim my hair for you as you have," she whispered. "So much easier to love you like this," she added, then set to making my body enjoy her loving tongue.

It was so beautiful, the love, the sensations, the knowing that we'd somehow soon be together, maybe forever instead of temporarily. Forever is what I wanted. Shannon was my world, my home, my love. As she licked up my wet love, it was as if she was enjoying it so much that she hoped I'd never have an orgasm so she didn't feel she had to stop. But that was not to be.

Our bodies, pushed as they were loved like this, just had to let us know the beauty of our love, and there was so much beauty to be had.

"Shannon!" I gasped out sharply, and felt just how wonderful she had felt.

Like me, she couldn't leave, but did the next best thing and stayed to enjoy and feel my love contracting with its joy, and every so often licking my joy up as it kept on flowing. She stayed at my fountain, her hands caressing my thighs until she felt she should clean us up.

Not being able to keep from looking at her as she left, my heart surged again with my love. Feeling like a love sick kid, I knew I wanted to love her over and over. Having been here many times, she knew just were everything was, and when she returned, she kissed me, then took my hand and had me feel of her.

"Is that short enough?" she asked. She'd cut her pubic hairs to be as mine were.

"Uh-huh, that's fine," I said, and pulled her to me for a kiss.

She resumed being on my breast. "Is it okay for me to be on your breast like this?" she asked.

"That's perfect," I said, and kissed her head.

"Brooke, I don['t understand how they could say that we're sinners. Our love is so wonderful, and making love to you, and feeling you make love to me was so fantastic. How can it be wrong?" she asked, and shed a few more tears.

I pulled her to be atop of me, and took her face between my hands, and kissed her for a long time, both of us feeling our love overflowing.

"I don''t understand it either, but if God is love, and we feel noting but love, and have no ill feelings for anyone, then I think they are mistaken, or don't understand. I love you so much, Shannon. I do," I said with urgent feelings in my heart.

"And I love you, Brooke. They must be mistaken; they have to be," she said hopefully.

I loved her on me as we were, feeling all of her, my hands easily able to caress her buttocks which felt so erotic under my hands. The feelings of her skin, her musculature, were like noting I'd ever imagined. Her cheeks, how I was able to hold them from the bottom, and the natural urge to squeeze them to me, then caress the backs of her thighs before returning to cup and caress her cheeks again, must have been too erotic a feeling for her. She began to rub her sex against mine so tantalizingly, that in no time we were both driven to need to make love again.

Turning her over, I moved down and parted her legs and began to lick her font. I suppose it was another natural thing for our bodies, for she easily did the same to me. We made love to each other for the longest time just to be loving, showing and letting the other know of our love.

We carefully jostled our bodies, soon working to wrap a leg about the other, and winding up really spreading each other out as a hand caressed a cheek. Our love being so new, and us so desirous of each other, that though we had another orgasm, we didn't leave, but lovingly stayed on a thigh and rested, then made love again. At last, we were content, and slept for a short while.

Waking, we kissed each other''s lips and licking the love dew, we got up and reached to kiss each other's facial lips.

"I loved making love like that," she said with great feeling.

"I did too. I never knew anything about making love, but it seems as if our bodies just knew what to do. It's amazing, and so marvelous," I said.

"Mm, and so delicious too. Who knew, huh?" she grinned happily.

"Yeah, who knew," I said.

"I'd love to make love until next year, but I think we have to eat and gather ourselves so we can go to school tomorrow. I hate that we have to think about it and not just keep on making love," she complained.

"Yeah, you're right; I hate it too, but..."

"Can we take a shower? Maybe together?" she added excitedly.

"Yes, that sounds good," I agreed.

I marveled at the unabashed way we moved naked to have our shower—we were so at ease, so one with each other—so unashamed. For Shannon, I thought that was a minor miracle, her stringent church's teachings taken into consideration. Naturally, my eyes feasted on her svelte body, the perfection of it that I knew from seeing her in her swimsuit, yet now knew it fully in it's loveliest form. She made me gulp as if I couldn't get enough oxygen, such was her beauty.

In the shower, it was easy to see that she took the same visual privileges of my body. She made me feel flushed, and warm within, the heat of her taking notice of my body nearly making me want to make love to her again. I did, after a fashion. Actually, we both did for we irresistibly came together to kiss, a sweet and tender kiss that quickly became torrid.

"I want to be making love to you again, Brooke," she gasped.

We pulled further apart and looked into each other's eyes, our hands having their own eyes as they sought us out, cheeks, arms, breasts, hips, and lastly, our nearly shorn vaginas, which our eyes now settled on. Of our bodies own accord, we looked at each other's labia, then back to our eyes as our fingers did their own thing, entering the source of our fountains gently, seeking, loving what they discovered. Without thinking of it, our fingers discovered our clitorises, and the beauty we could have by lovingly caressing them brought us to orgasm simultaneously as we were lost in each other's eyes.

Loving Shannon was proving more than just beautiful, but I had no words for it.

We did finally take our shower, helping each other at times. The best time was when we washed our backs for each other. It was then that we had to come together, buttocks to vaginas, which sent us into spasms of delight again, especially with our fingers again finding that magical clitoris as our lips kissed necks and shoulders by turns.

I wondered if we'd ever really get to sleep; maybe eating food would make us sleepy.

* * * *

We did make it to the kitchen, and we did eat, but not much. Cleaning up, and readying for bed, we kept on looking at each other as if we were voyeurs, which we were, albeit openly.

Cuddled against me, her head on my breast, she kept on kissing it, every now and then talking softly.

"How are we ever going to be able to not let on how we're so in love?" she wondered.

"I'm not sure, but we better," I said, thinking of how we'd soon we'd be going to her church, and also school. "Maybe we'll love so much that we'll satisfy ourselves to where we can act as if nothing is changed between us," was my silly hope.

"Yes, maybe. We have to, Brooke. I don't ever want to lose you, or be made to give you up. I'd go crazy if I couldn't be with you," she said.

I heard a scary desperation in her voice, the very real fear that she had that I didn't as yet fully understand.

"Me too," I said, pulling at her as if I could pull her further into me. "We both want us to be together, so we'll work it out; make ourselves be as we're normally known to be around each other. We can do it, Shannon. I never want to be without you either. Not ever," I said noting a touch of her desperation in my voice too.

Chapter 5

I held her, tugged her into me a few times, and felt her relax, then the next thing I knew, she was kissing my breast. We'd slept, and I knew she had too.

"Good morning," I said. "Do you know how good you feel with that gorgeous face on my breast?"

"Mm, no; tell me and make me believe it," she said playfully.

I knew that since I had the car that we had time: time to eat, and time to eat each other since we were well caught up in all of our classes.

"Not sure I can do that, but I know that I can make you feel how much I love you, and love to make love to you," I said, and knew that if I looked at my face, I'd see my eyes with lust in them for I was quickly hot as can be to taste of her again.

Sliding my arm from about her, I gave her a peck on the cheek, and went down in a hurry, my desire for her growing too fast to wait.

"I need to pee," she begged off.

"Me too, I guess. Hurry," I growled, "I've got something else in me that can't wait."

"Okay. Darn it, you've got me in a rush too, now," and I knew her tone of voice meant that she was as horny as I was to make love.

I, of course, looked at her back, cheeks, and legs, and hungered for her even more. Her skin was magical to me, so milky, and those freckles on her legs rushing up to near her buttocks that were so sexy looking anyway. She finished, and went to rinse her mouth as I rushed to pee, When I was done, I looked and she was already in bed with her legs parted in invitation. I hurried. We both hurried, our need for each other raging.

I loved looking at her in the light of day. God, she was more than gorgeous, and her vagina was a joy to behold. Quickly, my tongue began lapping at her moist love, my hand on one of her cheeks, and she was the same with me. Though we were initially hot for each other, yet we took our time and enjoyed our morning honey that kept dripping out for us. It was as if we were breakfasting on each other, then we had seconds. We would have kept it up, but we knew we had other things to take care of that were just as important, if not nearly so pleasurable.

"Can we stay like this for a little longer?" she asked, her nakedness most pleasing to my eyes.

"We can, I think. Maybe it'll give us a lesson in self-denial."

"I hate we have to practice that," she grumbled.

We had our coffee, ate some breakfast, then—Ugh!—dressed for school, then left, but even in dressing, I found both a new joy, and practice in self-denial. That said, I still knew that we'd have more time to where we needn't deny ourselves of anything, that being after we left school at the end of the day.

Shannon, having had much practice in denying herself, seemed to have no trouble in hiding our new found love. Me? I must have done a creditable job for as far as I could tell, I raised no eyebrows. Even at lunch, there were no problems, though maybe Julia bore a little of the credit for that, she so monopolized the goings on.

wistfall1
wistfall1
135 Followers
123456...8