Turning Him Gay For Pay Pt. 06

Story Info
Chris finally takes the plunge in a photo shoot.
4.2k words
4.69
57.6k
49

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to realize just how excited I was getting as Chris was being positioned on the studio set by Natalie. I was breathing harder and my pussy was SO dripping wet! Natalie had Chris stand right at the center point of the long bar.

Behind the bar were two very attractive women, both I would say in their mid 30's. They were posing as bartenders at some hot club, I guessed. Cassie explained that they were not actual models, but rather they were close friends of Natalie's and sometimes filled in as background or crowd characters.

Also, Cassie confided, both women love it when Natalie shoots more adult stuff, and while they were originally only there to watch the earlier teen lez cologne shoot, when they heard Natalie was shooting for a clothing designer that likes edgy advertising, especially straight guys sucking cock for their girlfriends, they HAD to stay. So Natalie gave them a nice, very close up, front row seat by situating them behind the bar making drinks. You could see how hot and excited they were as they ate Chris up with their eyes, imagining him blowing a big beautiful cock. They would be the envy of all their girlfriends when they told them what they got to see today!

Next, Natalie had a girl and a guy stand on Chris' left side, with the guy closer to Chris. Then another couple was placed on Chris' right, again with the guy closer to Chris. The girls were to act fun and sexy as their girlfriends. Finally, Natalie had a stunning female model stand with Chris, as his girlfriend.

For "atmosphere", Cassie turned up a very authentic sounding club-style sound system, pumping out a steady thud thud thud of dance music. She also set the lighting to seem very much like what you would experience in a cool, trendy club.

But then, even before I realized they were all ready, the camera flashes were going off and I could see Natalie shooting loads of pictures from many angles. She would squat low and fire off several flashes, then move more to one side and again, "Click-flash ... click-flash ... click flash flash flash flash flash."

The three "couples" kind of posed together like they had all just met up for an evening of fun. All were definitely attractive, young and very sexy.

The two girls from the earlier teen lez cologne shoot quietly snuck back in together, having cleaned off make up and gotten dressed. They apparently wanted to peek at what was being shot after them. I noticed they were holding hands, and I realized they weren't just posing as young lesbians for their shoot. They were a real life couple. I thought they were adorable. I was just like them in high school. Seems like so many girls now are into girls.

A loud, commanding voice suddenly yanked my attention back to Chris. Natalie started calling out directions. "Leslie, cuddle up more to your guy, just slightly nudging him toward Chris ... that's good ... be sexy, nuzzle his ear, lick his ear ... nice! ... Rachel, you too. Reach around, run your hands over his chest a little, that's right ... Even let your hands stray down more ... yes, that's good ... you can slide a hand down the front of his pants if you want ... don't be afraid to be a little dating ... PERFECT!! ... you can gently nudge him a little bit closer to Chris, too ... good! I like that ... Tess, start flirting with Chris ... Look like you're whispering something naughty into his ear ... yeah! Chris, look kind of surprised and unsure ... like that ... perfect!"

Chris and the other two male models were wearing black Rock Out jeans, with black t-shirts that say "Rock Out With Your Cock Out" in bold white lettering. Tess, the super hot brunette model posing as Chris' girlfriend, was wearing the new Rock Out black micro-micro-miniskirt that was so short that her wispy thin pale red micro-thong panties and cameltoe were just barely visible. The other two girls had on the same skirt and thong along with tight black t-shirts over their perky little A cup boobies that had on it, "Rock Out With Your Pussy Out". Their hard little eraser nipples pinged through the t-shirts making it obvious how turned on they were!

As Natalie kept shooting, and while the other two girls watched with lusty fascination, Tess started toying with Chris' fly, her fingers dancing all over the tight denim area covering his straining cock. After a few playful squeezes and tugs, she began actually pulling down Chris' zipper!

"Perfect Tess! Take your time. I want to get this shot from a few different angles. Chris, try to look casual, like you're too busy having fun and talking with the others to notice Tess slowly pulling down your zipper, okay? And it's fine to look a tiny bit unsure, you know what I mean? ... Good, Chris. That's great."

After a few more shots, I saw that the two girls on the sides were fondling the crotches and flies of the other two male models, reaching around from behind, resting their chins on the guys shoulders and looking down at Chris as Tess was gradually undoing his jeans, slowly nudging them completely open ... then easing them down, just a little bit at a time.

"Leslie, Rachel, you should both seem like you're getting horny as you play with your guy's package, okay? Let me see some sexual expressions, show me you're getting turned on."

"We ARE turned on, Natalie! Can't you tell?!" answered a very excited, aroused Leslie. "Hey! When can Rachel and I pull these bad boys out? I can't stand the excitement!"

Rachel had a wicked smile on her face as she kept kneading her guy's cock through his Rock Out jeans. She had his denim covered bulge, now swelling and pressing outward at a threatening rate, aimed right at Chris' face.

"Just a few more shots, Rachel honey. Keep working his bulge like that. I want that cock to come out ready for business!"

At this point Tess finally worked Chris' jeans down past his ass and, a little at a time, pushed them down to his knees! Chris had gotten pretty hard, too. Tess chewed delicately on his ear, whispering how she loved straight guys who go gay for pay, how it's not really gay to suck cock, if you're doing it for your girlfriend or your wife. She whispered to him about how much women love seeing hot guys sucking cock. She cooed and moaned that she couldn't wait to watch him wrap his lips around the smooth polished head of a big, thick, harrrrd cock.

She teased him relentlessly, promising him how much she just knows he'll love sucking cock, lots and lots of big thick hard cocks, how it tastes soooo good. How there is nothing as sexy as when a hot, confident, straight guy sucks cock for his woman.

As she continued her seductive whispering into his ear she looped her thumb and fingers into Chris's boxers and started pulling them down. A moment later his raging hard cock bounced free, and then his boxers joined his Rock Out jeans scrunched down at his knees.

She wrapped her fingers gently but firmly around the shaft of his manhood. I watched as she stroked his now fully engorged cock, the fat head so shiny and almost purple, the long thick veiny shaft seeming to expand, extend, like it might grow even longer and harder than I'd ever seen it before!

The other girls eyes were glued to Chris' hard cock, their faces lit up with smiles of lust. As they each kneaded and groped the swollen crotches of the other two male models, their stares remained locked on Tess' hand smoothly stroking up and Chris' massive erection, pre-cum now dripping from the piss slit of that velvety shiny head.

"Chris, how are you doing?", Natalie asked as she kept her camera flashing nonstop. "Are you okay? Are we going too fast?"

Chris had a kind of almost orgasmic faraway look in his eyes, but managed to mumble, "I'm fine. This is ... this is fine. I'm g-good. Let's keep going."

"Okay! Great. You're doing great, Chris. Tess, I want you to help get Chris down into a kneeling position. Chris, you should keep your body angled toward me with your back to the bar. And stroke your cock for me. Nice and slow. I really want to see lots of cock shaft and that tasty fat cock head. You are sort of showing off for your girlfriend and her hot friends how sexy you look in your Rock Out jeans, with your cock out and all engorged and super hard for everyone to see. Okay?!"

Tess and Chris responded in unison, "Got it!", although Chris' breathing sounded labored and excited.

Chris dropped to his knees (with his pants still pulled down to his knees) and Tess stood directly behind him, her hands on his shoulders, as he started a very steady stroke on his hard cock. It looked delicious and it was all I could do to restrain myself from running over there and wrapping my lips around that gorgeous fuck pole!

But now it was time to take this photoshoot to the next level. As Chris stroked, pre-cum now dripping steadily from his cock head, Natalie called out direction to Rachel and Leslie. "Girls, start working the zippers down on your guys' jeans. That's it. Go ahead and reach your hand in. Let me get some shots with your hand inside their jeans." Flash ... flash ... flash flash flash flash.

"Okay, gooooood! I like that. Okay, now go ahead and pull out those cocks for me, girls. Keep the guys bodies aimed toward Chris, okay? ... Niiiiiiiice. Oh, those cocks are gorgeous! My lord, HOW BIG ARE THEY?"

"He's almost 11 inches fully erect, including the head!" said Leslie, clearly proud of the monster hardon her guy was sporting. Circumcised and rock hard, it was perfect for a Rock Out jeans advertisement.

"Wow!" Natalie replied, "that thing looks absolutely delicious. ... Rachel?"

"Well, Natalie, I am delighted to hold in my hand a solid, throbbing, neatly cut, rock hard 12 inch trophy cock! It not only LOOKS delicious, it IS delicious!"

Natalie kept her camera flashing, taking plenty of pics from every possible angle, from further back to very close up. She captured the girls hands grasping the fat cocks and how they were aimed, more or less, toward Chris. Toward his face. Actually, right at mouth level.

"Tess, I want you to pull Chris' t-shirt up ... good ... a little more ... good ... okay now just pull it up and off ... perfect!"

Chris now was almost nude, his t-shirt pulled off and tossed aside and his pants and boxers pulled down to his knees. Still kneeling he continued long steady strokes of his magnificent cock as the other models and the photo crew all watched in lusty fascination.

Natalie could not recall ever enjoying such a hot photoshoot, and decided it was time to advance to where she had always expected to take this shoot.

"Tess, I want you to stay behind Chris, but squat down, so that you can rest your head on his shoulder, with your face kind of cheek to cheek with his ... yeah, like that, perfect. Now Leslie, Rachel, you both can push your guys forward toward Chris. Keep those cocks nice and hard! Goooood! I like that. Chris, you're doing great. Pump that cock for me. Pump it for the camera! Gorgeous! Keep it rock hard."

I was so wet I really felt like I had peed myself. My pussy lips were dripping and all I could think of was hot it was watching Chris actually ... ACTUALLY ... going gay for me ... gay for pay ... what ever, it was so sexy! So incredibly hot to watch.

At this point the two guys on either side of Chris were being pushed closer, and closer to him. The girls were stroking their huge cocks, which now were only a few inches from Chris' face. Natalie kept shooting, her camera flashing nonstop as she moved left and right, closer and then further back.

Natalie's two girlfriends behind the bar were leering at the sight of girls getting a guy to suck hard cock for them. They could think of a lot of young men they'd like to turn into expert cocksuckers. This was simply orgasmic inspiration to them.

Tess had a sexy dirty smile as a cockhead was nearing her lips. She turned in toward Chris and kissed him lightly on his lips. Then she turned slightly away, toward the throbing hard cock in Leslie's hand, and lightly kissed the fat mushroom head. As Chris kept stroking his own engorged cockshaft, Tess slowly turned back to him and gave him another kiss.

Rachel began rubbing her guy's cockhead against Chris' cheek as Tess again kissed the cockhead in Leslie's hand, and then slid her lips over the head to enjoy a slow, delicious suck, tasting the pre-cum, feeling the heat and it's smooth velvety texture. Tess let out a small whimper, then let the cockhead slip back out of her mouth. She turned again to Chris, whose other cheek now had a hard cock pressing against it as Rachel's long slender fingers with glossy red painted nails pushed it and teased it toward Chris' lips. Tess kissed Chris and slid her tongue past his lips, danced with his tongue briefly, then she pulled gently away. "Can you taste cock on my tongue, Chris?" Tess asked in a husky whisper. He just nodded yes. Tess reached out her hand and took control of both cocks on either side of Chris' face. As Leslie and Rachel looked on, Tess started rubbing both cockheads against each of Chris' cheeks.

Natalie did not miss a beat and kept firing off shot after shot. She thought of all the women who would see this layout and want their husbands and boyfriends to wear Rock Out jeans and be like the hot male models in the ad.

"You're doing great, Chris! Very sexy! Keep stroking your cock while Tess pushes those nice big cocks against your face. That's SOOO hot! Those big fat cockheads against your cheeks is SO sexy!"

Tess was pulling the two cocks even closer together, now almost touching, right in front of Chris' mouth. She pushed both heads together and started to rub them against Chris' lips.

Tess whispered into his ear in her sexiest teasing voice, "I'm going to push one of these nice thick cocks between your lips, Chris, okay? Natalie wants shots of you with your lips wrapped around the head of a really fat juicy cockhead. So just hold still for a moment, and relax ... I know your going to love it, Chris. I know you're going to love how it feels in your mouth, how it tastes. Taste it. Mmmmmmm ... so nice. Here, taste it. Let me slide it between your lips. Mmmmm. Yesssss! That's right. Let me push a little more in. Just a little. Yeah. Chris, that looks so hot. Suck it. Suck the head for me. Mmmmmm. Suck it. Suuuuuck it. Suck that cockhead. Taste it. Love it. Mmmmm. Oh yeah, you're a natural, Chris. You were meant to suck cock. You should always suck cock. I know you're straight, so don't worry about what anyone thinks. Straight men who suck cock, rock!"

Natalie got several more shots and added some more direction. "Chris, you look SO hot sucking that cock. Oh my gosh, you really do look so sexy. Keep going. See if you can get a little more in your mouth. Just another inch or so."

Chris realized he liked the feel of a cock on his tongue and against the roof of his mouth. Tess was urging the model forward a bit more, so Chris relaxed and let Tess push more cock into his mouth. Soon he was running his wet lips up and down about 3 or 4 inches of the shaft, the head pressing against the back of his throat.

Rachel and Leslie complimented Chris and encouraged him to keep going. They loved how hot he looked sucking that cock and wanted him to suck it deeper.

Tess whispered to Chris that he should let this first cock slide out of his mouth ... because in her other hand, still pushing against his cheek, was another huge rock hard cock she wanted him to try. Chris let the first cock slip free of his lips. It was wet and shiny, super hard and looking like it was close to cumming.

"Here" Tess said as she guided the other throbbing erection to his lips. Again she teased him first, rubbing the fat head along his lips, drawing cummy little circles on his lips and chin. Then she pushed it into Chris' mouth, making him take the head and the first 6 inches all in his mouth and down his throat.

"Oh Chris, yesssss, suck it for me. Suck that cock for me. Ooooohhhhhhh. Mmmmmmm. So sexy. Yessss. Don't stop. Suck it, suck that cock. Suck it. Suck it. Suck it all the way down. Mmmmmmmm. Don't you love that cock, Chris? Hmm? Isn't it tasty? Don't you love how good it tastes? Cock tastes soooo good, doesn't it, baby. Yeah. You need to suck cock. You love cock. Yesssss. Mmmmm. Suck it, Chris. Suck it. Suck that huge, delicious cock. Suck it for me. Suck it for your girlfriend, Alana. Make her cum as she watches you."

I watched as the photoshoot picked up speed and got raunchier and more hardcore. Clearly Natalie had more in mind for these pics than just a racy clothing catalog for horny women. What else did she have in mind?

Natalie moved in for a close up as Tess began pulling both cocks up to Chris' mouth ... she was starting to feed both cockheads into his mouth at the same time! I couldn't believe my eyes as she carefully, steadily pushed both heads against his lips, the past them and then slowly about 3-4 inches of each hard cock shaft into his mouth. Tess was encouraging Chris to keep going, saying this is so hot, that he looks so sexy sucking cock, and reminding him of all the women who will see him sucking cock.

"Oh Chris. Yes! You can do it. Suck both of those nice cocks ... Suck them both for me.!" Natalie cheered. She was all but cumming herself. Maybe more men will suck cock for their wives and girlfriends when the women who see these pics feel more confident about telling their men how much they love it.

Natalie kept shooting as Chris now had two huge and very hard cocks stretching his lips as wide apart as they could possibly go, while both cocks pushed deeper, deeper past the back of his throat.

"Come on, baby," Tess cooed, " you can do it. Suck both of those cocks allllll the way down your throat for me. Mmmmmmm ... so sexy! You really look hot. Just keep sucking those cocks, Chris. Keep your lips wet, run them up and down those cock shafts ... Yeahhhhhh ... that's it, baby, you're doing great. Take them deeper ...mmmmmmm ... yeah, deeeeeeeeper ... Suuuuuuuuuuuck. Don't you love it, Chris? Don't you just love how it tastes? Isn't cock delicious? Mmmmmm . that's it ... yeah, keep sucking those beautiful cocks!!"

Natalie, between camera flashes, was encouraging Chris to make a career out of his rapidly developing blowjob skills. "You really are a very good cocksucker. You ought to go pro. You suck cock like a porn stud. Wouldn't you like that, Chris? Wouldn't you love to be a professional blowjob artist? Competing in blowjob competitions, sucking lots of cocks in videos and photo shoots, live blowjob shows at women's clubs ... there are so many ways for you to develop your cocksucking talents, Chris. You're such a natural cocksucker. Mmmmmmmm. Soooooo hot. You're going to make women all over the world fall in love with you as they watch you suck all those big, hard cocks!"

Chris was in a world of cock. From the two monster cocks pushing their way down his throat practically toward his stomach (at least that's what it felt like) to Tess and Natalie encouraging him to suck cock, he was immersed in a total cock experience. Or at least, that's what it seemed. But Natalie apparently had more in store for Chris. Another shoot had been planned for later in the afternoon. It was for an adult toys catalog. Four hunky guys and three sleek, sultry women were suddenly hanging out near the sidelines of the shoot, watching Chris' inspired double blowjob, with the three hot girls standing around him, cheering him on.

Natalie could see that as soon as those two cocks starting pumping cum down Chris' throat, the next step was for Chris to take it in the ass while still having a nice cock in his mouth. With so many male models around ... maybe ... double penetration in his ass and mouth? And one in each hand? OMG!! Natalie knew what she HAD to do!

Chris kept sucking the two cocks in his mouth, now sliding his mouth up and down the two cock shafts at a furious pace. They were both swelling even more, getting close ... both cock heads were flared and purplish red, shiny and velvety smooth, wet from Chris's sucking lips and tongue ... Tess held each hard cock in her hands, gripping them at the base, helping Chris so he could suck them together better. She could feel them tensing, getting ready to explode. "Are you ready, baby? Are you ready for these two cocks to cum in your mouth, and down your throat? Here it cums, baby ... here it cums ... almost ... ready? ... READY??!! ..."

12