Turning Him Gay For Pay Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then they did! Both cocks blasted jets of hot, white honey cum into Chris' mouth, gushing into his throat. It was all Chris could do to swallow and gulp the massive volume of cum. The girls were literally cumming too, just from how overwhelmingly sexy it was to see Chris sucking such huge and beautiful trophy cocks, and now to see him gulping gallons of thick delicious cum. Both cocks were pumping his stomach full of their hot honey cum, and more cum was dripping down Chris's lips and chin.

And that caused Chris' hard and tortured cock to explode, firing ropes of thick white cum high into the air, delighting Rachel and Leslie who were amazed at how high he could shoot his cum! Blast after blast. Waves of pleasure flowing through Chris' brain as his orgasm peaked, then slowly subsided.

Natalie got it all, every frame of every detail of one of the hottest guy on guy blowjobs she had ever seen. The Rock Out jeans shoot was far more successful than her wildest dreams. And she had helped another straight guy give her and her girlfriends a super hot blowjob show.

I was cumming too! My fingers were deep in my sopping wet cunt, my poor clit super hard and like a little bullet as my love juices streamed out of my agonized pussy, while I watched my wonderful Chris go gay for pay. I loved it! Never had he been as manly and desirable to me as he was right now. A hot, hunky, straight young man and a total cocksucking pro!

Natalie called for a twenty minute break so she could swap in a fresh battery for her hi def digital camera. I imagine a few of the girls hanging around the set needed fresh batteries too!

I ran up to Chris and gave him a huge deep passionate kiss. I could taste the cum and even the cocks that had just a moment ago plopped out of his worn out mouth. His lips were glazed like a glazed doughnut, and his whole face beamed with a look of satisfaction.

"You are a Gay For Pay model Chris! I'm so proud of you! I know you're straight and I know you love women, but now you know it's okay to love cock, too, and that you can still be straight. And ... there is simply NOTHING sexier than a straight man who sucks cock!"

As Chris and I hugged and kissed, Natalie came up behind us. "Chris, honey ... that was so hot I think my long dead grandmother just came in her grave! Stick around if you can. We have another shoot coming up. Do you feel ... UP to it?' Natalie smiled as Chris looked at me for some kind of yes or no. I just lit up with an even bigger smile and said, You know Chris, you're not COMPLETELY Gay For Pay ... yet! Let's stay. I want to see you go totally gay for me. Please? Please go alllll the way, Chris. I wanna see you go all the way gay for me. I want to see how far Natalie can push you!!"

Natalie cautioned, "it's going to get harder. And I do mean HARDER. And ... kinkier. Much kinkier. Okay?"

I answered for Chris. "Let's do it!"

Next: Part 7 ... Total cock immersion

12