Turning Him Gay For Pay Pt. 08

Story Info
Aftermath ... birth of a Gay For Pay cocksucking stud!
2.3k words
4.52
26.6k
18

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Chris showered, right there in the studio using the locker room set's working showers, and now having washed off all the cum and piss from the photoshoot, we collected our stuff and got ready to head out.

Natalie and Cassie caught us before we could leave, Cassie clutching a slim envelope, Natalie with a weird, lusty smile on her face.

Cassie handed the envelope to Chris. "A thousand bucks! And ... it's under-the-table, so it's all yours. If we start a regular thing with you, we'll set you up in our payroll system and cut you official checks. Meanwhile, you did really great out there today, Chris! That was totally hot!"

Natalie hugged Chris and kissed his cheek. "What she said, Chris baby. That was awesome. I think a star is born! Will you come back, pose for more shoots like that?"

"Yeah ... um, yeah, I think so. I mean, I guess I want to decompress a little, let it all sink in ..." Chris had a kind of tentative sound in his voice, in his body language. Maybe this was not as cool as we all thought?

"Are you okay, honey?", Natalie asked. "This was a lot for a first time, I know ... did we go too far? I can get carried away. I'm worried I pushed you to go too far."

"No! No, I'm okay. Really."

"You sure? I'm sorry, Chris honey. I did push you too far, didn't I?"

"No. I mean it. It was fine. I admit my ass is pretty sore ..."

"Yeah, I'm surprised you can walk!" joked Cassie.

"But I'm fine," Chris insisted. "I guess Alana did a good job getting me ready, mentally ready anyway, to go gay for you ladies today. I enjoyed the shoot. I don't think I ever would have done any of this today if Alana hadn't talked me into it. But once we got going, I got to admit, I really did get turned on, and the more stuff I was doing, the more I wanted to do it. So really, it was all good."

"I'm so proud of you, Chris," I said, smiling. "The way you sucked those cocks, sucking them all the way down, the way you deep throated your own cock and that other guy's, together, how hot you looked with your lips wrapped around both cocks ... and how you took three huge cocks up your ass all at once! I'm definitely impressed!"

"And, I've gotta say," added Natalie, "when you had your face totally inside the men's urinal, and you were blowing that gorgeous monster cock through the urinal gloryhole, I thought I would be able to keep shooting, Chris, because I started cumming just WATCHING you, not even touching myself, and I could barely hold onto my camera! When those cocks started pissing and you let them piss all over your head and face, and you let the one in your mouth just explode down your throat, drinking it down, gulping all that piss as fast as you could ... I thought I died and went to heaven!!"

Cassy and I were nodding and agreeing. Chris was blushing as Natalie poured on the compliments and praise. She all but mounted and fucked him right there! I know she sure wanted to.

Chris and I headed out, I drove, and we started heading home. I looked over and, can you believe it, he was getting a hardon! But then, I thought, he didn't get nearly as much opportunity to cum as everyone else.

"Ah .. ahem! ... are you, uh ... Chris, are you getting horny?" I asked.

Busted!

"Well, yeah, I guess I am, a little. I think I'm definitely at least a little horny."

"But HOW? Aren't you kind of whipped? Are you really getting hard?!!"

I glanced over at him again, afraid to take my eyes off the road too long, as Chris smiled at me and slowly unzipped his fly. OMG, I thought. I don't want to crash! Slowly, to tease me, he pulled out his hardening cock. It was beautiful and it was quickly turning turgid, the head was swelling, polished and smooth, turning almost a light purplish blue.

Quickly I directed my eyes back to the road, wary of the oncoming traffic, but SO wanting to look at Chris' now rock-hard cock. I shot a quick look his way and saw that gorgeous thick monster pointing straight up, his hand only barely holding it at the base. I reached over with my right hand to feel it in my hand. Mmmmm ... so warm and firm! I wanted to hold it as I drove, and soon realized I was gently stroking his cock as he leaned back in his seat.

We pulled up to a traffic light next to a pickup truck, which sat much higher than us. The driver, an attractive dark haired woman, about 30 or so, looked over and down into Chris's open window and obviously saw his huge, hard cock, and my pretty little fingers and manicured nails wrapped lovingly around the shaft.

She called out to me, "Shift that bad boy into overdrive, honey!"

I shook his cock and then pointed the head in her direction. She laughed and honked her truck horn as the light changed and she gunned it.

Chris had a look on his face, somewhere between amusement and sexual excitement. I think he liked me showing off his cock to strangers. He knows how proud of him I am, and how much I love his cock. And he certainly seemed okay with me pimping out his tight virgin ass and his sexy cocksucking mouth to Natalie for the photoshoot.

We drove the main road toward home, and I kept stroking his cock, keeping it nice and hard, touching the smooth head, using my index finger to spread his precum all over the head and some of the shaft. I licked my fingers clean several times, but each time I placed my hand back on his cock, more drops of precum would appear at the piss slit and dribble down the shiny head and over my fingers.

We stopped at a corner to turn right, waiting first for traffic to clear. Two dudes were standing right there and saw me stroking away. One yelled to Chris, "You LUCKY son of a bitch!"

Chris chuckled and I just kept stroking him. I thought it was funny, too. I realized I was pretty thirsty and asked Chris if he was too. He shook his head no. "I've had enough to drink today!" he said.

"Mmm, that's right, how could I forget?! You did drink a lot today, Chris. Did you like it?" I stroked his cock shaft and twirled my finger and thumb around the precum covered head. "That was so sexy, baby. It really was. You made me cum! Did it taste good? I hope so. I loved watching you drink all that hot piss. I mean it baby, watching you was soooo hot. Did you like it?"

Chris waited a moment and I gave his cock an extra little squeeze. "C'mon! Tell me! Tell me that piss delicious. Tell me you loved it ... tell me you LOVED ... drinking ... all ... that ... HOT ... piss!"

I kept my fingers wrapped around the shaft, stroking his cock, feeling it throb against my soft fingers. "Your cock feels nice, baby. Feels so nice. SOOO hard, soooo sexy."

Then, more in a sultry whisper, "I loved watching you take all those cocks in your ass, baby. ALL this nice cocks. Mmmmm. That was hot. But what I REALLY loved ... was how you SUCKED so much cock for me. Mmmmmm ... that was SOOOOO SEXY, baby. You suck cock SOOO well! You really do. It made me so wet just watching you ... watching your lips slide over the head, slowly down the shaft ... when your lips reached the urinal wall I thought I would never stop cumming!! My pussy was so wet and it was so hot watching you ... watching you suck that huge cock ... baby, you are such a total cocksucking STUD!"

Chris was breathing harder, his cock getting harder too, like blue steel, hot to the touch, precum now almost pouring out of the head, making it wet and shiny.

"And you drank all their cum. Mmmm. Chris, honey, that was unbelievable! You drank so much cum. I've never seen so much cum in my life and yet you swallowed it like a man ... ANNNNND ... and this AMAZED ME, Chris ... you ... drank ... ALL their piss for me. Mmmmmmmm. OMG, SO sexy, Chris! You did it baby. You gulped down soooo much hot piss ... cock piss ... I loved watching you swallowing all that piss ... I want you to tell me you'll do it again for me, baby."

He struggled to not cum, but he nodded yes as I kept jacking his cock and drove the car.

I saw a fast food place up ahead and on a whim decided to pull into the drive-through. At the order sign I ordered a medium soda.

When I pulled up to the window, as the girl inside took my money she did a quick double take, then started getting my change. As she handed me my change and my drink, she leaned out a little more than necessary and looked into the car, smiled, and looked at me after seeing Chris' enormous hard cock standing at full attention, my hand wrapped around it, steadily stroking it up and down. I took my drink and she said, "Wow, it looks like you have enough to eat! Enjoy your drink!" I said thank you, and she smiled and watched as we left.

We finished the drive home and Chris finally came, exploding as we pulled into the garage under our apartment building. He had so much pent up sexual energy and his balls were bursting with thick, white honey cum. A lot of good it did either of us, as it blasted all over my car's dash, windshield, rearview mirror ... EVERYWHERE, really.

I was too horny, just outright too turned on to clean it up right away, so I left it there for the moment and dragged Chris by his still-hard cock to the elevator lobby and up to our floor. We barreled into our place, barely got the door shut as he spun me around and threw me over the sofa arm rest and yanked up my skirt. No panties! So he just RAMMED that long thick hard cock right up my ass, and fucked me from behind like a man possessed!

For 20 straight minutes he fucked my tight ass! It felt like his cock would ram all the way up to my stomach, up my throat and out of my mouth! In a way I was wishing it would.

"Oh, FUCK ME, Chris! Oh, oh, oh ... yes, yes, mmmmmmmmm ... oooooohhhhhhhh yessssssssss ... FUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKK MMMEEEEEEE!!"

He was on fire! He never went soft, not for a second! Must have been all those Viagra cocktails Natalie poured down his throat. Chris hammered his raging hard cock in and out of my tight sweet ass, ramming it to the hilt, over and over and over again. My clot was buzzing, and I was twirking it with my fingers, using my dripping pussy juice to swirl around my pencil eraser hard clit.

As Chris continued fucking me I found myself imagining him sucking a beautiful cock while pistoning in and out of my ass. I imagined him sucking a huge thick cock all the way down to the base as he fucked me harder and harder. I loved Chris sucking cock for me. I wanted him to love cock and to suck more and more cocks for me. I loved that he was becoming so incredibly good at giving world class blowjobs. I so wanted him to be the hottest blowjob artist, the greatest and most famous cocksucking star in the world. I was in total ecstasy as I visualized him fucking my ass and sucking cock at the same time!

After a half an hour of straight ass fucking I exploded in a series of hard multiple orgasms, wave after wave of orgasms, cumming till I was numb. Chris pulled out and blew another giant load of cum all over my ass and my back, fat spurt after spurt, long thick ropes of cum, some landing in my hair, all over the back of my head.

It took another minute or so but finally Chris started to cum down from his mega orgasmic high, and his cock softened just a little, but still semi hard and firm, the head still swollen and bluish purple.

After we both collapsed, caught our breath and calmed down, I heard a repeated buzzing noise. It was my cell phone, on vibrate mode. I pulled it out of my purse. I had several text messages, voice and email messages, all from the past hour.

One email was from Natalie. She sent me a dozen choice, unedited shots from Chris' shoot. Promised more soon.

Cassie texted to apologize in advance that although she hadn't asked us, she went ahead and posted some of Chris's blowjob shots on her Tumblr page. She was excited because tons of girls (and yes, a few guys) were emailing her asking for more info on who that hot stud was giving those incredibly sexy blowjobs.

And two adult toy website owners were reaching out to see if Chris would be open to modeling some more products. They really liked the preliminary shots Natalie had already sent them.

And the most interesting email was from a woman named Crystal who owned a notoriously wild night club here in town, catering to women. She saw Chris on Cassie's Tumblr. Wanted to know if Chris would be open to doing a live blowjob performance at her club one night soon. She offered $5,000! For ONE blowjob show! She said she'd provide the cock and the audience if I would provide Chris.

I better respond to some of these emails and messages!