Turning Him Gay For Pay Pt. 09

Story Info
Chris is asked to do a live performance.
3.2k words
4.37
23.5k
10

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Chris' successful debut as a Gay For Pay model, he rapidly developed a fan base. Mostly women, but of course, some guys too. Lots of letters forwarded to Chris from Natalie's studio. Tons of emails. Girls started following him on Snapchat and Instagram. A lot of requests for specially posed pictures of him sucking cock or jacking off or both. Chris loved it. Loved having the attention. Loved knowing he was a sex symbol to all these women.

He got a lot of offers too. Offers to star in porn movies. To pose in more photo shoots. To make personal appearances, endorse products, even to just talk on the phone with women willing to pay for that.

We sifted through them all, deleting the ones that looked lame or didn't really pay well. And we accepted several! Chris was a Gay For Pay star on the rise and more and more women wanted to see him, read about him, interview him, and FUCK him!

I received an email last week from a woman named Lexi. She explained that she ran a by-invitation-only night club in LA, very high end and catering to luxurious hedonistic tastes. It was called SHEvolution, where women enjoy music, friends and live entertainment.

The club has a distinctly bisexual female, even lesbian chic style. So most women that go are either bi or lez. Still, many straight women go if only for the thrill of being surrounded by so many sexy women of all ages, and to see live shows that make them want to run right home and madly fuck their husbands, or boyfriends ... or both.

Lexi mentioned how she LOVED the photo series she saw on an adult clothing and toys website that included Chris and his "amazing talents!" One of her girlfriends sent her the link to the pics, with only the words "HOT HOT HOT!!" attached. Lexi said she agreed. And ... she wondered, would Chris be available to do a live performance showcasing his incredibly sexy blowjob skills?

Hmmmmm ... would he indeed.

Chris has been busy making up for lost time with me over the past few months, seemingly unable to get enough of my overheated, always creamy-wet, uber aroused pussy. We fuck constantly.

And don't get me wrong, I'm LOVING it. He wakes me up each morning with his tongue buried in my smoothly shave cunt. His cock is always ready, super hard and visibly throbbing. I suck and lick the shiny polished head, and lovingly take it down my throat for a few minutes because it tastes so good, sliding my wet lips up and down the shaft to make it all that much harder! When his cock is nice and ready and wet from my sucking him, I flip over onto my knees and elbows with my head down, my tight tanned ass up high, as he plunges his huge hard cock deeeeep into my aching pussy.

Chris fucks me like that for 5 or 10 minutes straight without mercy. But eventually he's got to shift gears ... pulling out of my sopping wet pussy, his cock now soaked with my dripping cunt honey, and then PLOWS it into my asshole! Fucking my ass HARD!

I can't hold back and find myself mumbling and crying out to him, "Fuck me, baby! Yesssss, fuck meeeee!! Fffuuuuuuuuucccccckkkkkkk mmmeeeeeeeee!!!!! You awesome, fucking stud ... you hot, sexy ... COCK SUCKING ... STUD!!!"

Now he would pound even harder, pistoning his huge cock in and out of my asshole, splitting my tiny round ass in half. I love him fucking my ass. I love having him fuck my ass with his mouth wrapped around a huge, gorgeous cock! Sucking cock while fucking my ass. Sucking a delicious, hard cock, sucking it, blowing it, fucking me and loving the taste and feel of a huge cock between his lips and pushing its way down his throat. Mmmmmm .... soooo so hot! A straight man sucking cock as he fucks his girl into oblivion. There is NOTHING sexier!

He knows I'm imagining him with a nice long thick hard cock in his mouth as he's fucking me. He knows how much that gets me off. And Chris loves getting me off! So I keep telling him that he's my hot sexy cock sucker, that he sucks cock better than any man or woman on earth, that I love WATCHING him suck cock, and I tell him to FUCK me as he imagines sucking that cock. I moan, crying out that I love cock so much, that cock TASTES SO GOOD, and that I want him to ALWAYS love sucking cocks.

Suddenly, and almost before I was ready for it, I felt my orgasm welling up, my nipples hardening more and pointing like little erasers, and my clit throbbing and buzzing as I get that feeling deep in my stomach and in my pussy, tiny beads of sweat all over my naked body, perspiration dripping off my ass and tits ... and then, in a powerful instant I just bloomed into a state of total ecstasy! And like a flower opening up, I came!! I was cumming so hard I wasn't even sure I was actually conscious! I felt like my ass and cunt were exploding and my orgasm was like one long pulsing euphoric dream!

And then, a moment or so after I started cumming ...

When Chris cums, he really, really EXPLODES! I mean he fucking EXPLODES, all over me. He cums for like two minutes, just one long burst of cum after another. Cum pours out of his tortured cock like a city fire hydrant. Gushing cum, white and hot, everywhere. As he finally runs out of cum, his cock is STILL rock hard. That's when he opens the floodgates and fires a torrent of steaming hot piss all over my body, my face, my hair ... drenching my cum covered body in gallons of piss! I open my mouth to tell him what a gorgeous hot assfucking cocksucker he is, but just as I part my lips he jams his cock straight into my mouth, filling my mouth and throat with his piss. I start gulping and gulping - I love his piss, it is so delicious!!! - until he finally runs out of that too!

Even now, after he has shot all his cum and all his piss, totally drained, his massive, still-throbbing monster cock needs another few minutes to calm down, staying hard and wet and shiny as I hold it in my hand. Admiring it's beauty, feeling it's heat in my hand and touching it lightly against my lips. I can't help but admire it's beauty. Totally a trophy cock. It really ought be in a private collection. I wouldn't mind having Chris' fully erect cock - along with a dozen or so more! - in my own personal collection! Maybe one day he'll volunteer to let me have it, to let me keep it as part of a cock collection. To let me have it properly preserved and displayed on a shelf in a trophy case. Someday!

As we finally caught our breath, and settled down, I found my opportunity to mention Lexi's email. Chris was catching his breath. So was I. The wet smell of cum and sweat and piss was heavy in the air, and I love that smell! Makes me horny just thinking about it.

After a few minutes I reached over to my laptop and pulled it to me, flipped it open and booted it up. A few moments later as it flickered and then opened to my home screen, I clicked on to my email. Opening Lexi's email, as if on cue, Chris asked me what I was reading. I read her email aloud as I stroked his semihard cock, grazing my fingertips along the shaft and paying special attention to the swollen flared head, keeping him sexually tense and aroused as he considered Lexi's request.

"So ... whaddaya think, stud! Are you man enough? Sucking cocks on stage in a club full of horny women. Showing off your awesome blowjob skills. See how big of a cock you can suck ... maybe 12 inches ... maybe 14 inches ... what about ... 16 long, hard, thick inches of delicious cock? Think you're MAN enough? C'mon ... a lot of women would really like to see that!"

Chris was getting hard again in my hand, so I could tell he was turned on by the idea. Despite his obvious love of pussy, of women, he was developing quite a taste for cock.

"I dunno, Alana. I mean, I don't want to lose you or make you wonder if I'm going REALLY gay. I'm not. I hope you know that."

"Oh, I DO! Chris honey, I do. I want you to stay straight and I want that cock of yours to be there for ME for a LONG time to come. Don't you ever lose your love of pussy! And if you ever worry that you're getting too much cock I'll set up a week long all girl pussy fest just for you, and get you buried in lots of hot, wet, pink cunt! Okay?"

"Promise?"

Now Chris was once again REALLY hard, his raging hardon almost burning my hand, so hot to the touch. I stroked the head, swirling the drops of precum around the smooth polished bluish-purple surface.

Chris hadn't really answered me yet, but a little moan escaped his lips as I continued stroking his hyper-sensitive cock shaft. His eyes were starting to get that glazed over look and his breathing was becoming more like short, fast, shallow breaths.

"Does ... does it pay well, ya think?" he finally managed to grunt.

I didn't know. Lexi didn't say how much it might pay in her email. But she did include her cell phone number. I decided to text her for more info.

I wanted to keep Chris in the right frame of mind while I texted Lexi, so I pulled up one of my favorite women's porn sites with plenty of hunky hot guys sucking beautiful cocks. I told Chris to watch those videos and keep stroking while I was busy. I love watching Chris stroke his cock while he watches guy on guy blowjob porn. He never would have done it if I hadn't encouraged him. Now he's comfortable with watching guys giving blowjobs, and the more he watches for me, the better he gets at giving expert, porn stud, professional blowjobs.

So, as Chris kept stroking to man-on-man blowjob porn, I grabbed my cell phone and texted a note to Lexi:

Me: Hi Lexi, it's Alana. I got your email. Thank you! I'm curious to learn more about your request.

After a few minutes, and as Chris continued to work his cock to that hot porn, she texted me back.

Lexi: Hi Alana, is this really you? Wow, I half expected I'd been given a fake email address. Glad you replied! And YES, I'm VERY interested in hiring Chris to cum to my club and "perform", if he is UP to it!

Me: I'm working on him right now, Lexi. Literally!

(I uploaded a pic of my hand wrapped around the bottom half of Chris' cock shaft, with the top half and the mushroom-shaped head backlit by the image on the laptop screen of a hot stud's lips wrapped around a huge hard cock.)

Lexi: Ohhhhhhhhh! That is SOOO HOT, Alana! I see I've cum to the right people. Glad you are keeping him "inspired"!

Me: Yup! So, when you say "hire", can I ask what you are offering to pay?

Lexi: I wasn't sure if you already had a set fee in mind, but if not, I can offer to pay him $5,000 for one night, with two performances. Would that work?

I read Lexi's reply outloud for Chris. He was getting really into my porn and his hard cock, stroking smoothly and causing lots of clear precum to drip down that fat, flared head. As a hot girl fed a nice cock to her boyfriend on screen, he nodded yes.

Me: I think he would probably say yes, Lexi. Can you give me an idea what you would want him to do in a performance? I don't mean to seem tacky, but I need you to be specific and detailed, so Chris knows what's expected to get paid.

Lexi: Oh, of course! No, I get it. Totally okay to ask. I'd like him cum up on stage to join our slutty live event hostess, Jeannette, who will first interview him for the audience, just some fun, dirty Q&A. Then Jeannette will ask him to pull down his pants to his knees and show off his big beautiful rockhard cock to everyone. Once everyone has had a chance to get a good look at it, we want him to kneel down facing the audience and stroke his cock to keep it fully erect ... and then ... perform a blowjob on a guy we will bring on stage, ready to go just for this event. And we want to watch him suck the guy's cock ALL the way down to the base, and to keep sucking that cock until he cums, then swallow all of it, every thick blast of cum, and then, with everyone watching, we want the guy getting blown to unload ALL of his hot piss into Chris' mouth and down his throat. I want Chris to gulp and swallow every last drop of cum and piss.

OMG ... I had to catch my breath after reading her text. My heart was pounding like a drum. All that, on a stage, for a large audience. Yum!

Me: Uhhhhh ... yeah, that sounds good. It sounds really good. And you want him to perform in two shows? Like, one earlier, and another later?

Lexi: Yes, a 10 pm show and later a 1 am show. And I may want to add a few more cocks to the show. Any limits on how many cocks he'll suck in each show? A few of the women there may have husbands or boyfriends they'd like to see getting blown by a hot stud. If that's okay, then assume Chris will give at least 4 or 5 blowjobs per show. The main attraction will be the cock that cums and pisses down his throat. I should warn you and Chris, it's a big cock.

Me: Really? How big? Chris has sucked some pretty huge cocks!!

Lexi: You will think I'm full of shit when I tell you ...

Me: Well how big can it be? Is it natural or has it been enhanced in some way?

Lexi: Enhanced. A lot. Basically, this one guy was a porn model and he already had a classic supercock, well over 15 inches hard. Circumcized and beautiful. But the competition in the porn biz caused him to look into enhancing it. His agent, a female porn star with a good head for business and a serious cock obsession, hooked him up with some Chinese clinic. This clinic does a lot of gene therapy for people with short limbs and stuff. They figured out how to target other areas, and are doing a lot of penis enhancement, especially for porn stars. Long story short, he went from 15 inches to 18 inches, then she got him to go to 22 inches, and now she just had him enhanced - supposedly for the last time - to a whopping 28 inches! I know you'll think I'm kidding, but he's not even the owner of the biggest cock that clinic's produced.

Me: WHAT???!!!

Lexi: Yup. The biggest one is on a Russian millionaire and he is rumored to be over 36 inches long! I haven't seen it but I'd like to. Anyway, I want Chris' grand finale to include deep throating our 28 inch monster cock. If he does manage to get it all down, the head of the cock will be in Chris' stomach when he lets loose his piss storm!

Me: Okay, I'm gonna have t'call bullshit on this. There is NO WAY a cock can be 36 inches long, Lexi. I don't even believe 28 inches. I've SEEN 16 inches, but never anything like you're describing.

Lexi: Well, I can't prove the 36 inch cock is real, but the 28 inch cock is attached to my girlfriend's husband. Wanna see?

And before I could text an answer, she texted a couple of photos. The first had a well toned and lightly tanned muscle dude, all oiled up, nude, with a blonde woman holding what you would think is a fucking firehose, extending from just above his balls outward, held by both her hands, and then hanging semi erect down toward the floor, capped by a huge plum shaped head. It looked easily like 28 inches. But I've seen photoshopped cocks, so while it was really cool, it didn't convince me.

The next photo had the woman holding his cock up to his lips. She had a "come on, suck it for me" look on her face. Still, I wasn't persuaded.

Lexi: So? Is your mouth watering yet? More importantly, is Chris licking his chops? Can he handle this much cock?

Me: Lexi, as cool as that cock looks, I've seen just as believable pics of photoshopped cocks that go from my front door to the end of the block. That said, assuming your guy really has an actual 28 inch cock, yes, we're in. And Chris will give him a really hot blowjob on stage as he strokes his own cock and cums, for everyone to see. We can't promise Chris will manage to get every inch down his throat, all the way down to the base, but he will definitely put on a super hot cocksucking show, and your friend is welcome to fill Chris' stomach with all the cum and hot piss he's got!"

Lexi: There's a bonus if he sucks-cedes in taking all 28 inches down his throat.

I watched as, at that moment, Chris' cock exploded in a huge orgasm, long thick ropes of white honey cum shooting past his face and hitting the pillow behind his head, slamming straight into his face, splashing across his cheeks, his forehead, his eyes, mouth, lips and chin, down his chest. The porno had a girl pushing a long needle through the middle of the head of her boyfriend's pulsing hard cock, with two more needles already crisscrossed through the head and another through the middle of the shaft, and as another girl fed two beautiful rockhard monster cocks down his throat. I was reaching a similar point of no return and knew I'd tip over into orgasm any second now.

Me: Bonus? What's the bonus?

Lexi: I'll double the money!

I exploded! My pussy convulsed and then my cunt just gushed. It was like I was pissing, and maybe I was s little. I came so hard I almost passed out!

Lexi: Alana? Are you still there? Is that a no?

After another few moments as I fought to regain at least some of my composure, I texted back.

Me: Send me the date and address. See you there!