Turning Mother Ch. 01

Story Info
Daughter found out the mother might like girls too.
2.7k words
4.41
77.6k
110
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is for people 18 years of age or older only.

*****

Hi everyone! My name is Lucy Steele, I'm twenty-one years old and this story is how my mum and I became more than just mother and daughter.

Spring Break

I lied to my family, saying I wasn't coming home, but the truth was, I wanted to surprise them by coming back to the UK to see them.

"I'm home! Where are you?" I said.

Mum and dad came from the kitchen and my brother came from the pool area, wearing his swim shorts.

"Hi, honey! What are you doing here?" my dad, Paul, said.

"Sweetheart, did you say you weren't coming home just so you could surprise us?" my mum, Ann, asked.

"Yes, I did, Mum," I said.

"What are you doing home, Lucky?" my brother, Jeff, asked.

Lucky is my brother's nickname for me.

"Well, like Mum said, I thought I'd surprise you and I have to tell you something," I said.

"What, are you pregnant, Lucky?" Jeff asked.

"What! No, I'm not pregnant...I'm bi-sexual." I said.

"What do you mean you're bi-sexual, sweetheart?" Ann asked.

"Well, Mum, it means I like both genders."

"Well, that's something I wasn't expecting to hear, honey, but good for you to come out as bi-sexual," Paul said.

"What? You're not mad?"

"Why would we be mad? It's your sexuality," Paul said.

"That's true and we know you can get a date, unlike your brother," Ann said.

"Mum! I did date girls and you know what happened. I'll date again but not yet," Jeff said.

I looked at dad, we laughed, hugged and I grabbed my bags before going to my room. As I went up the stairs, dad went back to the kitchen, my brother went back to the pool to get some sun and mum went to the downstairs toilet.

I got to my room, opened the door, saw it was the same as I had left it when I went to college, closed the door and put my bags on my bed. I started to take my clothes out of the bags when I noticed three lesbian and three straight DVD's with a note that said, 'Just in case you want to watch something sexy. From Jem X'.

Jem is, or should I say was, my roommate in college and I thought, 'cheeky girl that Jem is' before there was a knock on my door and I put the DVD's under my clothes.

"Come in."

Mum came through the door and closed it behind her.

"Hey, Sweetie, can we talk?" Ann asked.

"Sure, Mum, what do you want to talk about?"

"First, I want you to promise me that you will never tell Jeff, or your father, about what I'm going to say," Ann said.

I was like, 'what's she going to tell me that my dad and brother can never find out?'

"Ok, Mum, I promise."

"Ok. A couple of days ago, my work hired a new girl, named Molly Maxwell, and I want to know how you can tell if a girl is flirting with you," Ann said.

I was shocked that a girl at mum's work had been flirting with her.

"Well, if I had to say, Mum, when a girl flirts with you, she never takes her eyes off of you, keeps sitting next you and bumping into you," I said.

Don't get me wrong about this girl flirting with mum because, as I think about it, I had a crush on mum since I was a little girl.

Mum is hot! She is five foot-eight inches tall, has long light blonde hair, has a great figure from her exercises and 36B breasts which are a bit smaller than mine but she can pull them off.

"Well, Molly is always looking at me, bumping into me, sitting next to me and putting her hand on my thigh and it feels kind of nice," Ann said.

I was thinking, 'is my mum being turned Bi by this girl, Molly?'

"Have you ever been with a girl, Mum?"

"No, I haven't," Ann said.

"Hmm, well, my roommate, Jem, gave me some DVD's to watch. That's how I found out I liked girl's, Mum," I said.

"Really, Sweetie? I guess we could watch it tomorrow when your dad and brother are at the football game," Ann said.

I was shocked that mum wanted to watch a lesbian porno tomorrow.

"Ok, Mum, we'll do it tomorrow," was all I could say.

"Ok, Sweetie. I'll see you later, love you!" Ann said.

"Love you, too, Mum. See you later," I said.

Mum left my room and I continued to unpack my bags, still in shock about what she had told me! I picked up the DVD's Jem left me, picked the one known as Mommy's Girl 5, went to dinner, watched TV and went to bed.

Saturday morning 9:30 am

I got woken up by my shouting dad.

"Where's the bag cooler?"

So I got up, put my top and shorts on and heard my brother.

"Found it dad. It was in the poolside room."

Then I heard the front door shut. I picked up the DVD, for mom and me, to watch to see if she likes girls. I went to my mom and dad's room, looked through the window, saw my dad and brother drive off, made my way downstairs and saw my mum sitting on the couch.

"Hi, Mum. Has dad and Jeff left, yet?" I asked.

"Hi, Sweetie. Yes, they just left. Did they wake you up?" Ann asked.

"Yeah, I woke up to dad shouting. So, are you ready?" I said.

Mum looked at me, a bit confused, then she noticed the DVD in my hand.

"Oh, yes, I remember now. Of course, Sweetie, let's begin," Ann said.

"Ok, Mum, let me put this on for us," I said.

I walked over to the TV stand, placed myself in front and bent over to the DVD player, showing mum my ass as I placed the DVD in, grabbed the remote and sat next to her.

"What's this called, Sweetie?" Ann asked.

"It's called Mommy's Girl 5. It's about older ladies who fuck young girls and some of them pretend to be step-moms," I said.

"Step-moms! Isn't that incest?" Ann shouted in shock.

"Well, no, Mum, it's taboo because they're step-moms but it isn't incest. To be incest, you have to be related by blood," I said.

"Oh, of course. Your right, Sweetie. Go ahead and press play," Ann said.

When I pressed play, the screen showed highlights of what was on the DVD and mom just sat there watching as the first scene started with my favorite porn stars April O'Neil and Jelena Jensen.

"Oh, my god, she's beautiful!" Ann said.

I was shocked, too, and happy to hear my mum call another woman beautiful.

"Yes, she is. That's Jelena Jensen and she is in her late thirties, I think, and she plays the Step-Mom," I said.

We continued watching as April was introduced into the video.

"Wow, the girl in the glasses! Sweetie, she's a cutie!" Ann said.

"That's April O'Neil and, yes, she is cute, Mum," I said.

"April O'Neil!" Ann shockingly shouted out.

"But isn't she a name for a cartoon charter from TMNT that you and your brother used to watch?" Ann asked.

"Yes, there is a charter in TMNT called April O'Neal, Mum but I think they spell it O'-N-E-A-L not O'-N-E-I-L, that's the difference," I said.

"Oh, I see how their names are different," Ann said.

Then she turned her head and saw them kissing.

"Oh, my, they're kissing!" Ann said.

"Well, it is a lesbian porno, Mum, and why wouldn't they kiss?" I said.

"I know that, Sweetie, I just wasn't expecting to see them French kiss so soon," Ann said.

"Well, they get payed to start off like that, Mum, and, to tell you the truth, kissing a girl is so good because their lips are softer than guys lips," I said.

"Really? Wow! I would like to try but I don't know any women that would let me try to kiss them," Ann said.

I didn't know why I said what I did but I must have thought it was the best thing to do at the time.

"Why don't you do it with me?" I asked.

"What? But you're my daughter and that would be incest!" Ann said, shockingly.

"Well, yes, I know that, Mum, but you can't think of any woman or girl-friend, apart from Molly, that would let you kiss them and I hear and see you like what's on that screen," I said.

"Yeah, I do like what I see on the screen, Sweetie, but I'm not sure about this. After all, you are my daughter," Ann said.

"Yeah, I know, Mum, but you should try kissing a girl before Molly does it to you," I said.

"I guess your right, Sweetie, but it'll feel weird kissing you on the lips," Ann said.

"Don't you think this is weird for me as well, Mum? Come on, let's just do it, ok?" I said.

She just nodded as I moved my face closer to hers and placed my lips on hers. I wasn't expecting mum's lips to be so soft and lovely to kiss, but they were, and I got wet from kissing her. We started off kissing normally, no tongues, and held each other as we broke the kiss.

"How was that mum?" I asked.

"That was great, Sweetie, your lips were so soft," Ann said.

"Well, thank you Mum, your lips are soft, too. Do you want to continue?" I asked.

"Oh, yes please, Sweetie. I would love to kiss you again," Ann said.

We locked lips again but this time we used our tongues as we kissed. Oh, my god, it felt so good and so wrong to kiss mum like that but neither of us stopped.

My hands went straight to her back and unhooked her bra through her top. We broke that kiss as I started lifting her top up.

"Oh, Lucy, Sweetie, that was an amazing kiss! I've never felt like this before but we shouldn't go any further," Ann said.

"I know. That kiss was awesome, Mum! Let's go just a bit further. Let me please you!"

I took her top and bra off of her body, releasing those great 36B breasts, with hard nipples, of hers. I grabbed both of them as I started kissing mum's neck.

"Oh, Lucy, we really shouldn't be doing this but it feels so good!" Ann moaned.

But she didn't stop me from taking her tits in my hands and she moaned as I licked and sucked her hard nipples. Then I kissed her again but that time it was a passionate kiss as mum grabbed my top and started pulling it off. As she pulled my top off, she grabbed my 38DD tits when she saw them come flying out of my top.

"Oh, Lucy, how big are your tits, Sweetie?" Ann asked while playing with my hard nipples.

"Oh, Mum, there only 38DD. Please, I love the way you play with my nipples!" I said, moaning.

Then she started kissing my neck and shocked me by licking and sucking my tits.

"Oh, Mummy, it feels so good!" I moaned.

Then she kissed me again as I pushed her to her back on the couch and made my way down her body, kissing every bit of it.

I got to her shorts and pulled them, and her panties, off while looking at her naked body as I kissed her feet and legs before I touched her wet pussy. Once I felt how wet she was, I started kissing her thighs.

"Wow, Mum, you're so wet!" I said.

"Can you blame me, Sweetie? That scene I saw was hot to watch and we shouldn't be doing this but I don't want you to stop!" Ann moaned as I rubbed her pussy.

Then I kissed the edges of her pussy before I licked it and, oh my god, the taste of mum's pussy was fantastic! If I died tomorrow, I'd be happy that I was able to tasted her, first.

"Oh, mum, you taste so good! I can't believe Jeff and I came out of this sweet tasting pussy!" I moaned while licking and sucking her pussy.

"Oh, Sweetie, you shouldn't say stuff like that. Fuck, your tongue feels so good!" Ann moaned.

I kept licking and sucking mum's pussy and clit before sticking two of my fingers, of my right hand, inside of her pussy as I kissed her so she could taste herself and then went back to licking and sucking her pussy.

"Oh, fuck Sweetie! Oh, god yes, right there! Fuck, I'm cumming! Yes, make me cum Lucy! Oh yes, I'm cumming!" Ann moaned.

I felt mum cum on my fingers and tongue as I pulled my fingers out and put them in her mouth, so she could taste her cum, and kissed her again.

I pulled my shorts and thong off, pulled her up from the couch then I laid down, spread my legs and showed mum my pussy as I grabbed her hand and placed it on my wet pussy.

"Oh, my Lucy, you're wet!" Ann said.

"I got wet from kissing you, Mum, and when I licked your tits and pussy, it made me even wetter!" I said pulling her face to mine and kissed her.

Then mum kissed down my body and placed her face in front of my pussy as she rubbed it with her right hand. She kissed my thighs and around my pussy before she finally licked me and, oh my god, it felt so good!

"Oh, Sweetie, I've never licked a pussy, before now, and your right, they do taste sweet!" Ann said licking and sucking me.

"Oh, Mummy, it feels so good! Oh, yes, lick me there, fuck, Mummy!" I moaned as she stuck two of her fingers inside my pussy as she kissed me.

"Oh, fuck Mum! Yes, there oh, yes! I'm going to cum, Mummy! Make me cum for you!" I moaned as mum made me cum on her fingers and tongue.

Then I sat up as she placed her fingers in my mouth, pulled them out and we kissed again before I laid her down again and grabbed her left leg and placed my pussy on hers.

"Oh my, Lucy, what you going to do?" Ann asked.

"Well, Mum, this is called grinding. It's when a girl rubs her pussy against the other girl's pussy," I said as I started grinding my pussy on mum's pussy.

"Oh, my god, it feels so good, Lucy!" Ann moaned as I grinded her.

"Oh yes, Mum, it does feel good! Do you like the way I grind you? Oh, fuck!" I moaned.

"Oh, yes, Sweetie, keep going! Oh, god, it feels so good! Oh, fuck, I'm going to cum again!" Ann moaned.

"Oh, yes, Mummy, cum for me! Oh, fuck, I'm cumming, too!" I moaned as we both came at the same time.

Then I collapsed onto my mum and kissed her some more before she rolled me over and started to grind me again. Even though we just came, it felt so good to have my mum grind me.

"Oh, fuck, Mum! Oh, my god, it feels so good! Oh, I'm going to cum again!" I moaned.

"Oh, Sweetie, cum for mummy! Oh, yes! Fuck, I'm cumming, too!" Ann moaned as we came again at the same time.

Mum collapsed onto me and we were breathing heavily, trying to catch our breath, as we looked at each other and kissed again.

"So, Mum, how was that for you?" I asked.

"That was unbelievable! Who knew I would enjoy lesbian sex so much!" Ann said.

"Good to hear, Mum. Do you think you're ready if Molly wants you?" I asked.

"Oh, right! Yes, I think so, Sweetie. Thank you for teaching me and helping out," Ann said with a sigh in her voice.

"Oh, ok, Mum. We better get dressed before Dad and Jeff come home," I said, picking up my clothes.

"You're right, Sweetie. We don't want them to see us like this," Ann said, picking up her clothes.

I kissed mum again as we got dressed, grabbed the DVD from the DVD player and kissed mum one more time before I went upstairs, to my room.

Once in my room, the thoughts all came at me.

I couldn't believe I had lesbian sex with my mum but I knew one thing, I wanted to fuck her again!

End of chapter 1.