Turning Mother Ch. 02

Story Info
Mother makes Daughters night.
2.5k words
4.4
49.3k
56
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of the people in this story are over eighteen years old and the story is continued from Chapter 1.

*****

I was so happy of the fact that I had lesbian sex with my mum and I wanted her again but I didn't know if she wanted me again.

Sunday morning

It was the third day of the two week spring break for me and yesterday was the day my life changed when I had sex with my mum but you know that from Chapter 1 of my life.

I had to put a plan into motion to let mum know that I still wanted her, but how? So I looked on online, about mother and daughter sexual relationships, and found a chat site where I spoke to a girl whose username was Mummy's Little Slut.

My username was, I Need Mummy.

I Need Mummy: Hi, Mummy's Little Slut. Could you please help me?

Mummy's Little Slut: Hi, what do you need help with, I Need Mummy?

I Need Mummy: Well, yesterday I had sex with my mum and I want to know how to let her know I want her, again.

Mummy's Little Slut: Nice to hear that, I Need Mummy. Hmm, the way I let mom know I want her, again, is by showing her.

I Need Mummy: Showing her? How?

Mummy's Little Slut: Well, for me, I keep hugging her longer and kissing her on the cheek longer every time I can.

I Need Mummy: I could try that but I don't want to get caught by my dad or brother.

Mummy's Little Slut: I understand. I'm like you, I have a sister and dad but I still go through with it because I love mum more than ever before.

I Need Mummy: Oh, I see. Hmm, ok, I'll give it a try. Thank you so much. I'll let you know how I do if you want?

Mummy's Little Slut: Of course, you're welcome, I Need Mummy. Sure, I'd love to hear more about you and your mum and I'll tell you about me and my mum, too.

Mummy's Little Slut: Why don't you tell me how you felt about yesterday, I Need Mummy?

I Need Mommy: Ok, why not. I would love to tell you about her and I'd love to hear about you and your mum.

***************

I told her about yesterday and how mum and I were finding out if she liked girls because a woman at her work was flirting with her, and one thing led to another and we both enjoyed each other but I wanted her more after we cleaned up.

***************

Mummy's Little Slut: Wow, your mum sounds hot! You've got to get more of her, I tell you. If I didn't do what I did, I wouldn't be happy.

I Need Mummy: Thank you and really?

Mummy's Little Slut: Yeah, really. If I hadn't told mum that I liked girls and if she hadn't asked me what it was like, I wouldn't be on here talking to you.

I Need Mummy: That's true. So, how did you start with your mum? I know you said you came out as Bi-sexual / Lesbian but how did you start with your mum.

Mummy's Little Slut: Well, I came home from college one weekend and told my family that I was seeing my roommate, Jane.

Mummy's Little Slut: My dad and sister were shocked but mum was ok with it. I didn't know why until she told me.

Mummy's Little Slut: Mum told me, in private, that she used to go out with a girl before she met my dad.

Mummy's Little Slut: That night, dad went to bed at nine pm because he had work in the morning and my sister went to bed at nine-thirty pm for her work in the morning.

Mummy's Little Slut: I went to my room at ten pm and at ten-thirty pm, mum came in wearing a silk robe and stockings.

Mummy's Little Slut: Mum closed the door behind her and said to me "show me how much you think you know about lesbian sex."

Mummy's Little Slut: Mum opened her robe to reveal her lace bra and thong and I said, "Mum, I don't..." before I could finish, mum kissed me.

I Need Mummy: Wow, that's hot and then you and your mum had sex?

Mummy's Little Slut: Yes and it was the hottest and best sex I've ever had or will have.

I Need Mummy: Nice! I'll try what you told me.

Mummy's Little Slut: Good and let me know how it goes, ok? I need to go now. My dad and sister have just left for work and mum needs me.

I Need Mummy: Ok, Mummy's Little Slut. I'll let you know how it goes and I hope you have fun with your mum, today!

She went offline, so I logged out and put my new friend's plan into motion. I started off slow and built up to hugging mum longer and kissing her cheek longer for a week and two days.

Tuesday morning

I went back on the chat site and left a message for Mummy's Little Slut.

I Need Mummy: Hi, Mummy's Little Slut. Your plan's not working and I want to know why.

I walked away from my computer for a bit. When I went back, she had replied.

Mummy's Little Slut: Hi, I Need Mummy. What plan are you talking about?

I Need Mummy: The plan to keep hugging and kissing my mother but nothing's happing.

Mummy's Little Slut: Well, how long have you been doing it? I did it for two weeks before mum came to me on a Friday night and fucked me again.

I Need Mummy: Well, I've been doing it for a week and two days and I gave her one today but I can't wait until Friday because I have to go back to college Saturday.

Mummy's Little Slut: Oh! That's sad to hear you have to go back to college, I Need Mummy. Just keep doing what you're doing and who knows what will happen tomorrow.

I Need Mummy: Yeah, I know. It sucks to go back and hopefully you're right. I just need to be patient.

Mummy's Little Slut: Yes, you have to be patient, I Need Mummy. The time will come for you and her. My mum just came home so I have to go and say hi.

Before she went offline, she sent me three pics and a video. The pics were of her birth, her passport and her mum's passport.

I clicked play on the video of her having sex with her mum and saw that the girl in the video was Jem!

Wednesday

Wednesday was the day my life changed for the better as it was the day mum finely came back for more sex with me. It started like any other day, with me hugging and kissing mum so she knew that I still wanted her.

After mum, dad and my brother went to work, I did the same thing I always did when I was home alone, I played with my pussy but this time while watching Jem and her mother have sex on the video she had sent me.

Then, at three pm, I received a text from mum saying she'd be home late as Molly needed her to help out with some stuff.

I thought, 'isn't Molly the girl after mum? So, mum's finely going to have sex with her, instead of me!'

I was so upset that mum chose Molly, instead of me.

After my dad got home, he said that he and Jeff were going to go watch the Manchester Titans vs Newcastle Vikings that night but I didn't care. While in my room, I didn't pay attention to the time. I had food and just watched TV until my bedroom door opened and mum walked in.

"Hey, sweetheart, where's your dad and brother?" Ann asked, closing the door behind her.

"They've gone to watch the Manchester Titans vs Newcastle Vikings tonight, Mum!" I said, angrily.

"Oh, ok. What's the matter, sweetheart?" Ann asked.

"You know, all too well, what's up Mum! You and Molly did it!" I said, looking away from her.

"What!" She seemed surprised that I'd said that.

"How do you figure that, sweetheart?" Ann asked.

"Well, you're hair's a mess and you seem like you had sex with her, instead of me, Mum," I said with tears in my eyes.

"Oh, sweetheart, you still want me after we had sex?" Ann asked.

All I did was nod at her and, not saying a word, mum came over to me, lifted my head and placed her lips onto mine. I couldn't help but kiss her back and she broke the kiss.

"You know that you always make me wet and horny when you hug and kiss me, Lucy," Ann said.

"Really?" I moaned.

"But it still doesn't help me when you fuck another girl, Mum."

"I know, sweetheart, but I didn't have much choice in the matter. Molly forced herself upon me," mum said, holding me.

"I guess not, Mum, but I have one question. Did you enjoy it with her?" I asked, looking into mum's eyes.

"No, I didn't enjoy having sex with her because she didn't please me or make me cum," Ann said with a smile.

"Wow, Mum, so she wasn't that good or am I just better?" I asked with a big smile on my face.

"Well, you're better, Lucy, and she was ok but I could tell she was not trying her best," Ann said.

"Wow, Mum! Do you think she wasn't into it after all?" I asked, happily.

"I know she wasn't because she told me she wanted to try lesbian sex with me because she wanted to seduce her daughter," mum said as she started to kiss me again.

"I told her about how you seduced me into lesbian sex, on Saturday, and I told her it was the best sex I've ever had. She smiled and thanked me for telling her," mum said while taking her coat off and showing me her naked body and hold up stockings.

"As you can see, I took my clothes off before I came to your room, sweetheart," Ann said while pulling my top off.

I was pushed backwards as mum climbed on top of me and kissed me passionately as she played with one of my tits. I played with her tits, too until she kissed my neck and started licking and sucking my hard nipples. Then I felt one of her hands slip down into my shorts and panties and begin to rub my pussy.

"Oh, Lucy, you're so wet already!" Ann said as she licked my nipples.

"Oh, Mum, what can I say? You always turn me on!" I moaned as she slipped two of her fingers into my pussy as she removed my shorts and panties with her right hand.

"Oh, yes, Mum! Lick my pussy and suck on it as you finger fuck me!" I moaned as mum started sucking and licking my pussy.

"Oh, Mum, it feels so good when you lick me and play with my nipples with your free hand! Fuck, I'm cumming!" I moaned as I came on my mother's tongue as she played with my nipples.

Then she climbed back up to my face and passionately kissed me as I flipped her onto her back. I did the same thing to her...kissing her neck, licking and sucking her hard nipples and feeling how wet she was for me.

"Oh, Lucy, yes! Lick my pussy! Fuck, it feels so good! Oh, god! Work those fingers of yours, oh yes, Lucy! I'm cumming, make mummy cum!" Ann moaned as she came in my mouth and I climbed to her face and kissed her again.

"Oh, Lucy, I think...no...I know I love you more than a mother should and I hope you feel the same way about me," Ann said, looking into my eyes.

"Of course I love you the same way mum! Ever since we had our first lesbian sex. I've loved you since I was a little girl, too," I said, kissing her.

"Really?" Ann seemed surprised by my answer and all I did was nod as I placed my pussy over her face and got into the sixty-nine position. We Licked and sucked each other's pussies, in the sixty-nine position, for an hour until we both came again. I moved and placed my pussy onto mum's pussy and kissed her as I began to grind her.

"Oh, Lucy, I love when you grind me! Oh, yes, I'm cumming again!" Ann moaned.

"Oh, Mummy, I love you so much and I love rubbing my pussy against yours. I'm cumming, too!" I moaned as we both came.

I began to lay on my back as mum grabbed my legs and placed her pussy onto mine and began to grind me and we came again after another hour of grinding. We laid next to each other, kissing, and I don't remember much until waking up next to mum the next morning.

"Good morning, Mum," I said as I moved the hair out of her face and gave her a kiss.

"Good morning, Lucy. What time is it?" Ann asked, kissing me back.

"It's six-thirty am, Mum," I said, looking into her eyes.

"Shit! I have to leave before your father wakes up!" Ann said, getting out of my bed.

"Oh, really, Mum? I had hoped you could stay a little longer," I said, moaning that mum had to leave.

"Oh, Lucy, sweetheart. If your dad finds me in here with you, naked, I'll get arrested and we'll never have sex again," Ann said, holding my head in her hands.

"Ok, Mum. I don't want that. I hope you come back to me soon," I said kissing her.

"Don't worry, sweetheart, I'll be back! I love you," Ann said giving me the biggest and longest kiss I've ever had.

As soon as she closed the door behind her to go to her room, I went to the computer to tell my internet friend what happened and also tell her I knew she was Jem, my college roommate.

Jem replied, saying it was the only way she could tell me that she didn't love me, which I didn't care about, and she wished me the best in my future, which made me happy.

Earlier, during the break, I had started arrangements to change colleges so I could stay in Manchester to be with mum. Finally, I received an email from my college in Florida, USA and they said I could switch to a local college and they would send my stuff, from my dorm room, to my house.

Mum told me, before she went to work that day, she had Friday off but she didn't tell my dad or brother. That meant we'd have the whole house to ourselves so I was looking forward to Friday!

End of Chapter 2.