Turning Mother Out Ch. 01

Story Info
Chastity finds tinysub for her & Dad; aims to turn Mom out.
2.8k words
3.94
18.5k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Brief Introduction To My Story

I'm Chastity Stake, an only child daughter whose divorced Dad lusts after teenager flesh. He tries without luck to lure me into incestuous affairs. I'd be happy to oblige except I'm a bent arrow, a lesbian - you know, gay. Still, my Dad and I can share at least one thing, an immoral young woman ready to do the nasty with any and all new comers. I cultivate her as a submissive for myself first, then pass her on to Daddy.

Success in a 1st adventure of Sadistic Domination encourages Chastity in her objective of turning her mother out, with her mom's MILF friends joining in as willing companions or supplemental victims. My mother's humiliation includes watching Daddy deep throat 'our' new tiny teen lover, Grace. Straight Mom used to be such a prude.

I take Grace for a sleep over - just women and girls. Its party time for subs & Mistresses.

I expect it will take several chapters to roll-out the story in several stages. If submission to humiliation, abuse for amusement, harsh treatment and sexualized utilization is a turn on for you, keep reading. If not, good bye.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I was 14 when Mom & Dad began to divorce. There were years of increasing separation. Separate beds, then rooms, then houses. When the end came, I moved in with him.

For a while it was perfect. Now, he's begun trying to get me into bed - but I've known for ages I'm attracted only to women and girls. I said "Please let's just be Dad and Daughter. Besides, you should be attracted to woman more mature & developed."

'By developed you just mean bigger tits', he declared. That was not posed as a question.

'Well, I have a confession to make of a lifelong weakness. I mostly love skinny miniature women, even girls like you - just teen agers.' He then opened his iPad to a long show of pornographic pictures that he'd taken from the internet.

In a media culture one can't avoid thinking of an intro note: These images all feature: bare chests with swelling aurelos & budded nipples, often only very tiny breasts; and slender arms, legs, & waists, with flat bellies, smooth hairless putenda, & cute asses. Some spread their legs wide open to show rosy pink inner lips and crinkled holes.

But, they seemed all to be images of virgins waiting - lips pouting in open invitation. Hot. Very hot. I wished he'd slow the show, to linger longer. Dared I admit that they gave me such a thrill?

I knew by law all had to be at least 18 when the pics were taken, and that documents of proof were on file. But many looked younger, and some I swear appeared much as I had looked when Dad, I and Mother still lived together.

Or as I could still look after application of a razor, restricted diet, and lots of exercise. I thought to myself, 'These explain why he is after my body - it looks ready to be cast in his imaginary x rated film. It's not Daddy/daughter incest, but some Older/younger playtime he's after.'

"They ARE beautiful Dad. If you get a chance, you should go for it! I'm being serious in saying I too would be tempted to make a play for some of them. Show me the red heads again. I think redheads are so cute. Which of all of them are your favourites?"

If Dad got how seriously I shared his interests in girls for sex, he might forgo trying to get into my pants.

Those pics made my knees weak. I thought hard of ways my father & I might make a flesh fantasy real. Could I lure in one of these beauties? It turned out to be so easy.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Grace replied quickly after I sent a question through her blog online She had been posting there using the nick Tiny. Most often she put up skinny girl pics with shaved pussies, some pierced. Some sucked cock. Others had their face buried deep into a mature woman's cunt.

And some were restrained with rope or metal, or my favourite: both arms bound back in a long single black glove. Tied up from the hands to the ceiling, this bent the other wise naked girl sharply forward to force mouth down to feet, or tongue to lick into her dominant's ass.

I asked Tiny just one question. "Would you like to know why I'm attracted? If yes, send age, and 2 straight pics to get one of me back, and some introductory chat."

She agreed to exchange the straight pics including a facial, because of course posted pics are almost always persons unknown. In the closeup, she wore no makeup, smiled faintly, and still seemed like a dream coming true. She claimed to be 18, but didn't look it.

'You have my name Grace from my blog. What's your name & age?'

"Like you, I'm 18, but people say I can pass for someone who is barely a teen. My first name is too precious for your use - you may call me Ms Stake."

'You look attractive in the photo you've sent me. "Is your real last name Stake or is that just how I'm to address you? What first name do you let other people use?'

"Some can call me Chastity, when they have reason to believe I'm still virginal. But you MUST use only Ms Stake. That will be the only proper form of address when we meet.

"We ARE going to meet, aren't we, Grace?"

'OH YES!, I very much want to. Soon, if you will allow it. When? Where? Please!'

New York is huge. A naked city of 8 million stories they say. I gave address details, date and time; left her to figure how to transit. She was to dress for my easy access. Short skirt, blouse, no bra or panties, only socks & simple shoes. Demand for a bare bottom was repeated for emphasis. Having set these instructions, my hands shook. My knees were weak. My wet sex smelled.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Grace was smaller, shorter and at first meeker than expected, given the hard x images she puts onto her blog site. She dressed as instructed: white shirt in a shear, revealing material, with short plaid skirt, knee socks and flat black shoes. Perfect.

Turgid nipples on her puffy aureoles showed through. "I see how 'excited' you are to be here, and that you are also every bit as lovely as I hoped. Lift the skirt now. Open your lips wide."

'You wish me to pull my pussy lips open?'

"No pet, I want your skirt up to see if your butt is as bare as instructed. I want an open mouth to receive some 'attention' from me. But opening your vag. is a brilliant piece of anticipation. Have you entered into submissive relationships before?"

Two hands lifted the front of that very short skirt, and one went to work on her hair free slit. She splayed the majora to find the two pink lesser lips. She used a dainty finger to splay them open like delicate flower petals, and begged, 'Ms Stake, is this all good?'

"Your sex is very cute and appealing," but then firmly, "I wish to closely examine things for myself, if you don't mind? Oh how silly, you could hardly 'mind', could you?"

'No, of course not, Miss . . .'

Ms Stake, always remember. Never forget. It is just as you knew me online. Of course I'll call you whatever I choose: Grace, Tiny, sweetie, babe, you there, or maybe skank. It will only ever depend on how I feel, and the depths to which you've sunk.

I inserted one, then two, then fully four dry fingers deep into her tight box. She might well have been a virgin, but her hymen was long lost to some type of abuse.

"Tiny, I asked you a question. Have you submitted to someone else in the past? You're tight but wet; this isn't your first rodeo. If slut's hole was put to use before, tell Ms Stake by whom, how, where and when."

'Only in dreams, I swear. Blogging is a way to explore needs to submit myself to girls, women & men who would use a willing teen whatever way they'd please. I often push things like fingers and other stuff inside to get me to cum hard, like I think will happen when 3 men drill me together, or lesbian chicitas take turns riding my face, while using dildos to peg my pussy or asshole.

Then, after replying with such dirty directness, she smoothly switched gears, 'Did you want me to open my mouth because we are going to kiss?' Grace so hoped we would be able to make a happy start. I sensed, instead, it was time to descend into darkness.

First, I used my embedded left hand fingers to drag her up to tip toes, pulling her head close. Next I grasped her face roughly with my right hand, pinching thumb and fingers and crushing her mouth into an oval O.

"Oh no! Tiny, I'm going to spit humiliating gobs into that smart ass mouth, not grace you with kisses. Then I'll put you on your belly to learn to crawl, and to follow your Mistress. We'll go down to the basement, and strip you down for a lesson in a sub's life of service.

"You'll learn the proper name for pussy is box, twat, cunt or fuck hole, and how it stings and jumps when spanked or whipped or stuffed beyond previous limits. You will learn to be grateful if and when allowed to cum, and to count and say thanks for each stroke of, paddle, whip, or hand.

"Do your fantasies feature mainly sex with Men or with Women? Do you dream of being forced to take big cocks, fists or other huge insertions? Tell me the darker details of your dreams, so I can use them to get inside your head and turn you out as a play toy for use, abuse and amusement.

"And finally lets get that one rule straight, Grace. You will always address me as Ms Stake to remind us in darker times of how you got here. And believe me, WE WILL BE HAVING SOME VERY DARK TIMES. Does this make you scared, or still more excited?"

She couldn't answer with her mouth held so tightly. Her feet left the floor as I pulled her upwards with greater force. And looking and speaking directly into her contorted face, I brought my own closer. No height difference remained when my rhetorical question was put Her mouth was very near. I could have licked her lips. Or kissed her. But I did not.

Mouth constricted and unable to speak, she began to weep. So sweet.

I spat into her mouth; tears flowed freely; again a gob. She pried her slit obscenely more open to beg for deeper penetration. My thumb worked her clitoris hard & harshly as wet humiliations continued raining down. The cruelties that had so long filled my imagination were being made real. And I liked it . . . a lot.

"You're going to make a very fine submissive, Grace. Tell me you do want to be hurt and to be shamed in every way that I can arrange." I let go of her mouth so she could speak.

'Yes, Ms Stake, please, I do want all of of that. I really do.'

"But what if it hurts so much you want to ask for it to stop?"

'What choices would you suggest?'

"Two possibilities. Either I could let you have a safe word, or I could not."

'And if I chose that you NOT allow a safe word, will you just let me scream?'

"Hardly. I'll simply gag you. In fact, I really like the idea of gags, and all sorts of other insertions in every conceivable orifice. Plugs in ears to stop hearing; nose hooks for face distortion; clamps to stop breathing. Ass inserted enema tubing and pneumatic devises to extend capacities to accept quite grotesque penetrations. And, for home wear, a locked leather chastity belt with double fittings for vagina and ass."

Not mentioned at the time was another depravity I'd in mind for probing a final orifice. It's been said women are just 3 holes waiting a good beating. But when one includes the urethra, the count goes up to 4.

Tools for urine tract enlargement come in kits. After stretching, tubes with valving can be inserted to fill or empty bladder contents to bring discomfort, pain then relief at the whim of any Mistress or Dom. My fondest cruelty: a pinky finger urethra insertion combined with a deep ass fisting using the other hand. Without a gag to mute screaming.

Tiny broke my dream by speaking up. Her legs danced below the fingers stuffed into her cunt. 'I got from our online chat that you are a dominant, but this is so much more than I hoped. Will you allow me to cum now? Please? Your fingers are so deep inside me, and your thumb has made my hard clit throb.'

"OK. Cum now for me you little slut. Cum hard before we go downstairs to strip you to administer your first 'so-called spanking', which is a euphemism for a beating, a way to explain to others the red marks and bruises left on your bottom."

'Oh, those,' you can say, when someone else sees them. 'My lover gives me spankings to prove how much she adores my bottom.' "If you are brazen, you will call it your ass."

"Let's go! Its going to amuse me to make you cry again."

She remembered to thank me for permitting a climax. Would she also be able to count to ten while enduring pain? It did not take long to discover that she could. And having toes, she should be able in the future be able to reach twenty. :)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

While I whipped her ass red, I planned how to pass Grace on to my Father as a special treat. He need not know that she was a sub, just a wild and crazy skinny mini chick nick named Tiny with a body and soul to give his fantasies a go. While waiting to allow the bruises of our first session to heal, it would be fun to play more upon with her feelings than her skin. What would best fuck her mind over? Show her black & blue marks to a lingerie sales girl as in The Image. Public Humiliation!

Perhaps give warning of plans to make videos, or to take her live in sex shows, before passing her on to an older man who has an interest in her "type". Or, maybe whet her interest in being taken for use by a group of mature women should my fondest dream be fulfilled. Plans for Mother and her friends were beginning to form.

If sharing Tiny with Dad worked, it should end his tiresome attempts to get me into his bed, and allow me the time needed for plotting to get on with turning my Mother out.

For it was her tits and ass, and those of those MILF friends that had been my attractions from when I'd realized how only woman and girls were of any real sexual interest to me. And since discovering with Tiny how easy control is obtained by the simple expedient of taking it, I no longer thought having my way with my Mom would require a seduction.

Better could be entrapment to take her against her will; followed by sessions of training to accept new relationships: mother/Daughter, and submission to mature Mistresses.

Now, my hormones were raging and sex juices leaking. Grace's marks and welts began to show signs of becoming bruises which would linger for days. I figured it was time for her face to get pulled into a welcoming cunt. I pressed my thighs tight against her neck to get set for prolonged orgasmic spasms.

Gripping more fiercely, I couldn't suppress a thought, 'Some day I may want to choke a bitch all the way out. Now THAT, Chastity, would be pure evil.' OH, FUCK!

Keeping this dark thought private, I urged my new found sex throb to perform her task:

"Oh, Tiny love, take me all into your mouth. I'm not a squirter but might piss in coming. If I do, swallow don't spill, or you may have to take regular practice turns as my toilet. lol"