Turning Mother Out Ch. 02a

Story Info
Chastity shows tinysub around before loaning her to Daddy.
1.3k words
4.25
10.2k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to reader jmkuehn for a pertinent correction comment of the first posted draft.

Author's Note:

This is a shortened, abridged, and somewhat expurgated version of Ch. 02. In finished form, Ch. 02 will continue to open with this as its preface, but then go forward with a far longer and more explicit exposition. By repetitive description of the same action, I hope to create a kind of inverted homage to Sanford Wilson's excellent play, Talley's Folly.

Wilson's lead player begins languidly, with the house lights still up, to set the scene, the mood and the characters for those already seated, and asking for them to await a while with him for any late comers. This whole introduction he then repeats 'staccato', as the house lights dim to reveal after glow rays of sunset, a full moon appears, and the action begins.

Here I reverse Wilson's plan. Three fast paced exhibitions of my subbie conquest tinysub

to an old friend and then in public, are outlined to begin. These same three sessions then are slowly re-told, with time and space being lovingly lavished to enable creation of more detailed, thoroughly illuminated, and explicit reports.

Ch. 01 introduced this story. What follows immediately is a précis of the action of Ch. 02. A return to the story pages of Literotica will I hope be eventually be rewarded with the details of taking tinysub's mind down while recording in a ledger the number of future whacks.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm Chastity Stake. This is such a thorough preview of the 2nd part of my story, you could think of it as the Readers' Digest condensed version. Did your family subscribe, as mine did, to those abridged story compilations. Those were days when everybody had mostly vanilla lives.

In Ch 01, I reported recruiting the precocious amoral teen named Grace, who blogs under the user name of Tiny. Like my own, her underdeveloped skinny body suggests demand ing to see ID. We ARE both 18, but don't look it.

Some see us as examples of androgyny. In fact our appearances can better be described as barely pubescent as we shave our 'Mons Venera' clean. That delicious term is Latin, for the Hills of Venus, a veiled reference that Readers' Digest might substitute for pussy.

In this story, I will more often call it cunt.

I made Tiny into a submissive renamed tinysub in order to practice and polish my skills of lesbian domination. I need such skills perfected to use upon my Mother, the plan being to pass Tiny/Grace on to my Father as a gift to dissuade him from further effort to get into my pants.

I have no qualms about incest - I admit wanting to turn my Mother into a submissive lover.

But being 'bent', I'm not keen for even a one time session of Daddy/daughter sex. Better he should realize his Older/younger fixation with someone else. Or, as one rutting rogue put it when told the girl he was trying to seduce was young enough to be his own spawn, "Shit, Al, they are ALL someones' daughter!"

In Ch. 01, an introductory ds session saw tinysub's bottom beaten and bruised. To present Grace to my Dad as his fantasy of undefiled innocence come true, at least a week or more of time is needed for her red marks to fade. Tiny spends that week getting shown around the town.

First I take her to meet my long standing butch friend, Drake. She likes to bind fem. flesh tightly, and to enclose it in trunks or crates. With tinysub tied and shut away in darkness, Drake plays the top to my bottom. So yes, I guess, I am what you'd have to call a 'switch'.

Being the beta mistress in scenes designed & directed by Drake, and having her top me, are both good ways to learn how to take control. Besides which, Drake plays a mean riff.

Tinysub can hear but not see from inside her darkened space. Drake makes me beg to get to the big O - I make lots of noise. She lets me dine at her branch of the Y. After that Drake suggests a toast. I drink to her health, and to tinysub's. We save her a glass.

When the trunk lid is lifted at last and tinysub's bonds are untied, she admits to being excited and wet. Without hesitation, she agrees to fall farther under Drake's control. She must have known how rough Drake likes to get from a brief encounter we'd had with 'Jane', a broken girl who had been just leaving when we arrived. I think tinysub wants to be hurt.

But I'd made Drake promise to avoid leaving any fresh bruises today, so I didn't worry. Her choice is to take Tiny down deep via mind fuck: name shaming; threats of public exposure; promises of being passed off for use by strangers; followed by rejection as 'tarnished'.

Planning for disposal as garbage.

~~~~

Later in the week, I take Tiny/Grace to a lesbian bar to show her off as my new submissive prize. She gets immediate attention from several of the more brazen patrons. Permission to look, and to feel up under her school girl skirt is sought and given.

An offer to take her to the toilet to 'powder her nose' is accepted. Tiny is led away by the boldest of the strangers. Two, then three others follow.

Tiny's nose finds the powder intoxicating. She is seated bare bottomed on the toilet. Her top is pulled down; forty fingers fondle. She willingly spreads her legs and lets her hips to be lifted and dragged forward. Her neck is pushed onto the porcelain bowl edge to make her face available for use. It is mounted 4 times.

The fourth fem. to do her says before cumming, "I've been here for hours drinking, yet this is my first trip to the toilet. We should offer this tinysub at least 1 "specialty" of the house..

She then serves Tiny a warm draft from her tract. Tiny, a quick learner, shows a sub's way of grateful acceptance. I am told she says, "Thank you," without having to be hit or asked.

Meanwhile, back in the lounge, I put my hand into the blouse of a 30 something number who gets my attention. She's braless, offering a soft tit handful and a firm elongated nip. Having played the switch so easily with Drake, I get in some practice showing how to be the dominant woman with an MILF of dreams. She moans into my mouth as I pinch and twist her nipple. And then again, harder.

All the while I'm thinking, "And very likely Al, if you're still with us, she is someone's Mother.

~~~~

At week's end, I take Tiny shopping. This ends up in a fitting room session with a shop girl, who sees in the fading evidence of her beaten bottom, proof of prior acceptance of abuse.

Stimulated by this into a three-way, she lets tinysub dive into her cunt, while we work each other over above the waist. Tiny's clothes shopping leads to trying on some slutty choices, to humiliation by name shaming, a round of face slapping, and an offer to allow tinysub to decide 'what comes next.' Of course, she chooses, "More."

I find from my 30something conquest, and from 'dining' at the Y on the shop girl's muffin, that I quite like the stronger smells and tastes of hairy pussy, and the overall pleasures of having a more mature woman's body parts for play. With the prospects of passing Grace to Daddy growing closer, thoughts of turning my Mother into a submissive slut are refired.

The shop girl asks to borrow tinysub for a private session. I say, "For sure, but only after my Father has his turn; he likes his meat rare. When Tiny's bruises finish fading, and her Ass is once again a pastel pink, Grace is to be Daddy's special treat. And my lesbian friend Drake also has dibs on her for a 2nd go. But I will not forget that you too have given me the big O so I'll bring her back to you for a whole day when you close the shop for a Parade.

"How about next Pride Day?"