Turning My Girlfriend Into My Whore

Story Info
Girlfriend cancels on sex, Boyfriend turns her to a slut.
1k words
3.66
55.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little background: My partner and I have spent the last 4 years together since then we both have started studies at university and both are in the prime of our lives, intellectually and sexually. This is also my first attempt at any kind of writing; erotic or otherwise.

It had been almost a week since Carly and I had been with each other sexually. This was completely out of sorts for our relationship and tensions soon began to rise as we spent a great deal of time in the company of friends and family instead of riding the life out of the other. Carly is around 5ft 8, slim toned tummy with legs that are just exquisite to say the least. However her best features (outside her gorgeous face) are her brilliant perky and round tits. Her nipples have that perfect pink and puffy combination that I have always had a penchant for. As I am sure you will all understand that I found it terribly difficult to stop my mind from wandering to the bedroom even if we were in actual fact sitting down to dinner with her family for the 19 millionth time. She had promised we would be alone that after our dinner we could finally make it to the bedroom for the first time in a week, that we could let the primal animalistic side to our sexualities embrace in a wonderful and intense fuck.

The day after our 19 millionth dinner I receive a text "are you mad at me?"

"No", I reply.

"I'll make up for it" the response. "Would anal make up for it?" soon followed.

I was taken aback; it was not in her nature to be so forward nor was it ever often that anal was on the cards. Recently, during sex and dirty texts, I had been calling her MY whore and asking questions along the lines of "Do you like this big cock down your throat slut?" This seemed to be getting a great response and had really spiced up our sex live.

I gathered my senses and stilled my stiffening cock. I went all in. I committed to the fantasy that she is MY whore. "Anal is a start whore! But it is going to take more than just one of your holes slut." A few minutes pass. My heart beats out of my chest. I could just face ruined a 4 year relationship by forcing her to be a slut for me. I reach for my phone as it sounds of "Oh no, I am so so sorry please don't hurt me. I will do anything!"

"You WILL do anything. Tomorrow we are going shopping you will wear your shortest dress that way your legs will be on display for me and make sure the dress is low cut and you wear NO underwear." I typed.

"I want you to be my whore for the day, you will flash your tits for me when I command and you will raise your skirt when told to do so" I added.

"Okay, I am sorry" It ended.

The time to go "shopping" came not nearly quick enough. I picked her up at her house and as she walked down the steps to the car I had a great view up her skirt spoiled by the sight of black pants. She got in the car; I reminded her she had basically agreed to be my whore for the day. She responded with a nod. "Tits" I commanded. With this she pulled the already plunging neck line of her dress and exposed her perky tits for all of those neighbours who cared to look. Obviously as it was just a normal day to them no one was really paying attention. I noticed a group of guys similar in age to Carly and myself leaving the house 3 doors down. With a quick toot of the horn they all tilted their heads in our direction to be treated to a perfect pair of tits and a very red faced red headed beauty. We drove off (Tits still displayed) "What was that for?" she questioned.

"You broke the rules" I responded. "This will not be tolerated" I ended the conversation. We drove on for about an hour, making sure I hit every red light and drew attention to the pair of tits in my front seat. Some guys in a car even snapped a few pictures of MY whore. When we arrived at the shopping centre I said we had to go to the sport store as I needed a new pair of football boots, I lied. Once in the store, with mostly a male presence, I grabbed Carly close put one hand on her firm round ass and the other on the back of her head lightly pulling her hair and whispered "Lift up the dress and take off your fucking pants". Although in a whisper she must have sensed the severity with which I meant it as she immediately grabbed at the bottom skirt pulled it past her waist in full view of around 10-15 young males who's attentions had all turned to her and she obviously realised that I was enjoying showing off my hot slut to the world because instead of lazily drooping the pants she turned to the majority of the guys present and bent over with her legs spread a little and peeled the thong off slowly allowing them all full view of her tight and shaved pussy. Many of the guys looked at me like I was crazy to allow the girl I was with to reveal so much to these total strangers but I was turned on to the extreme. I wanted to see how far she would delve into this slutty submissive role and might I say she had surpassed even my wildest dream.

Before we left the centre I made her strip completely for the journey through the car park. I could see there was no longer any embarrassment in her face, before that day only I had seen her naked form and now countless other men, some she knew, had seen her in intimate detail. It had lit a fire in her. She was now my slut.