Turning of the Stars Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grant hugged her, imagining what it must have been like to have nearly everyone you knew and loved turn on you. "Have you been back to visit since you left?"

Anna shook her head. "I can't go back yet."

"Why not?"

It seemed like a simple question, but she couldn't really answer it. She didn't want to think about it anymore, didn't really know why she started thinking about it in the first place. She'd never told anyone this much about why she'd left home, not even Claudia, and she wasn't sure why she was sharing this part of herself with him now. Talking about her family and the community she'd left behind felt intensely intimate.

Rather than answer his question she turned her head and kissed him, putting her hand over his where it rested on her belly and sliding it back up to her breast. Grant recognized a subject change when he saw one and didn't argue. On the contrary, he took full advantage of her invitation and lifted the shirt up over her head, leaving her naked in his arms. She was beautiful in the moonlight and his hands roamed her silky skin almost of their own accord.

"Are your nipples sore from earlier?" he asked in a low voice, stroking the sides of her breasts with his thumbs.

"I- I don't know," Anna said, still mentally adjusting to being bare under the night sky.

"Hmm," he rumbled in her ear as he brushed his fingertips over her breasts, dancing around avoiding the parts in question in an infuriating way. After several long minutes he allowed his fingers to brush across the tips of her nipples, shooting a spear of electricity straight down her belly between her legs.

"Yeah, I'd say they're still a little sensitive," he said, in an amused voice.

Anna squirmed against him, her legs had uncurled and her feet were pushing against the slats of the chair as she arched into him, trying to press harder into his hands.

He reached down with one hand and gently caressed one thigh, coaxing her legs open slowly. When he heard her expectant sigh he almost lost control and gave her what she so clearly wanted, but he was determined to make it last this time. He grabbed her behind both knees, pulling her legs apart and anchoring them on the outside of his thighs, spread wide open.

"Wait, I don't-"

"You don't what?" he asked, trailing his fingers up the insides of her thighs. "You don't want me to touch you like this?" He teased her, stroking feather-light touches along the creases of her legs.

"What if someone can see us?" Her eyes scanned the dark landscape nervously.

"Let 'em watch. It'll be a good show, I promise."

Anna wrapped her fingers around his biceps, lightheaded at the thought. She closed her eyes and focused on the way his muscles rolled under his skin as his hands moved over her body.

"That makes you hot, doesn't it? You think they can see us right now?"

Grant slid his hands back up to her breasts, surprising her by grasping both hard nipples at the same time and pinching hard. She jumped and instinctively tried to bring her knees together, but Grant pushed them open even further with his legs. She could do nothing but gasp as he twisted and rolled her sensitive tips between his fingers, pulling and tugging on them mercilessly.

"You think they can see how wet this makes you?" He kissed her behind her ear, darting his tongue out to flick her earlobe. "I can."

His last words where whispered, but she could hear the teasing satisfaction in his voice and once again wondered at his ability to know what she wanted better than she did. The idea of someone watching them was a surprising turn-on and she never would have suspected that anyone could bring her to the brink of an orgasm by merely touching her breasts and whispering in her ear.

"Watch. I want you to see what I'm doing and I want you to know it's me making you feel like this."

He continued, alternating sharp pinches and tugs at her nipples with gentle sweeping touches across her belly and thighs, driving her to insanity with anticipation. And she watched, the sight of his hands on her body and the sound of his voice murmuring in her ear adding another dimension to the feel of it.

Like when he was cooking, his focus was entirely on what he was creating with his hands. Her body strained for more, her heartbeat throbbed between her legs and she tried to mentally will him to reach down and touch her there. "Grant please," she said, her voice sounding ragged in her own ears.

And then he stopped. He reached down between her legs and she thought he was going to finally give her what she wanted so badly, but he barely touched her, swiping two fingers along the sides of her wide open lips, nowhere near where she needed them. She whimpered in frustration.

"Jesus, babe," he said, his voice catching on the words.

When he touched her and felt how ready she was he nearly lost his composure and pushed her onto her hands and knees so he could get his dick inside her immediately. Instead he grabbed her chin and turned her head to give her a blistering kiss as he ran his fingers around the edges of her swollen folds, teasing her and gathering moisture.

When he released her she looked down to see his fingers, glistening in the dim light. He raised them to one nipple, then the other, coating them with her wet juices and teasing her with the frictionless touch. As soon as he removed his fingers the night breeze hit her and the sudden chill sent another series of shockwaves through her body. She watched her nipples pucker and harden on their own as Grant's hands gently caressed her hips and felt so close to an orgasm she could hardly breathe.

"Please. Grant, please," she gasped, unsure what exactly she was begging for, but wanting it desperately. Without thinking she reached down with one hand to give herself the release he was denying her.

He grabbed her hand and gave a hoarse chuckle, biting her neck again. "Not yet, babe. Be patient for me. It will be worth the wait, I promise."

Once again he returned to her nipples, plumping them up again after the night breeze had hardened them. Anna groaned; the pleasure had a good mix of pain after all the attention they had gotten tonight, but somehow Grant made even that seem like a good thing the way he played her body like a finely tuned instrument.

"See how they swell?" he asked in a low, conversational voice. "When I tease you like this your clit gets swollen just like that. Do you want me to play with your clit like I'm playing with your nipples?" He demonstrated by viciously twisting and pinching at them.

Anna gasped and writhed under him, the effect of his words as much as his actions. She could feel the wetness between her legs now, running down her ass crack tickling the tiny fine hairs along the way and she shuddered at the thought of what Grant said he was going to do.

"Answer me," he whispered in her ear.

"Yes," she gasped.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I want- I want you to play with my clit," she said breathlessly, the words coming from her mouth giving her a rush that she didn't expect.

She watched as Grant dragged one hand slowly down her body. Her eyes were glued on his hand as he slowly extended two fingers, brushing over her clit and into her wet folds. When he brought the fingers back up and pinched her swollen nub between them and his thumb she felt he orgasm rushing toward her like a freight train.

Then it stopped. His hand was gone and he spoke right in her ear. "Not yet. Don't come yet."

"I can't help it," she pleaded, embarrassed by the fact that it came out almost like a sob.

"Yes you can," he said in a placating voice, then slowly moved his hand back to her wet center. He gently took her clit between his fingers again, slowly increasing pressure until he was holding it tightly. "Don't come yet," he demanded.

Anna's whole body vibrated with the effort of holding back. Then he started rolling it between his fingers and she almost lost it. A hoarse cry flew from her throat and she threw her head back on his shoulder. Her legs tightened against his, desperately trying to press closed, but he was relentless.

"Keep watching. I want you to see what I'm doing to you."

She looked down again and could see him pinching her clit between his thumb and middle finger, rubbing gently at the tip with his forefinger. When he reached down with his other hand and she watched two fingers disappear inside her, her jaw dropped open in a silent moan. She was sure she wouldn't be able to hold back anymore, but he let go of her clit long enough for the pressure to subside before plucking and pinching at it again as he stroked his fingers deep inside.

"Oh god," she gasped.

"You're doing so good, baby. I'm gonna make you come so hard," he said in a hoarse voice. "Play with your nipples for me."

She clutched at her breasts desperately, grateful to finally have some control in the situation, but he shifted behind her, slipping his fingers deeper inside and she soon realized there was no control to be had. She couldn't see what he was doing anymore, but it suddenly felt like there was an enormous pressure inside her, a huge dam about to burst, and it kept building and building even when she thought it couldn't possibly get any higher.

The blood was pounding in her head as she tossed it back and forth. It was too much, she couldn't take it, he had to stop, but she couldn't form the words to tell him. When she opened her mouth to speak all that came out was a high pitched moan.

"Come now," he whispered.

The dam broke. Her body was completely out of her control, twisting and arching in Grant's arms. Stars exploded behind her eyes and from far away she could hear her own voice wailing and it seemed to go on and on. When she came to her senses her breath was heaving, her body shaking and Grant had one arm wrapped tightly around her middle, the other hand buried between her legs, which were clenched firmly together. She could still feel his fingers moving slowly against her clit.

"Stop. Please."

He chuckled behind her. "You're gonna have to let go of my hand, babe."

"Oh." She loosened her legs just enough to let him slip his hand free and then clamped them tight, pulling her knees up. She lay there for a few minutes trembling and trying to catch her breath while Grant stroked her arms and placed soft kisses on her neck and jaw.

"What the hell was that?" she finally asked.

Grant laughed again, sending delicious vibrations all through her body. "I take it no one has found your g spot before?"

"I don't think anyone ever thought to look."

"What a pity, that was quite a sight."

The lust in his voice sent another shiver down her spine and suddenly made her aware of his rock- hard erection pressing against her back. Grant slowly sat up, pushing her from behind with his chest until they were leaning forward. He took her hands and put them in front of her, nudging her up to her knees and running his hands up her thighs and over her ass.

"Oh god," she said, her arms trembling with the effort of holding her weight. "I don't think I can."

"I think you can," he replied, caressing her back and thighs with both hands. He placed kisses in a trail up her spine until he was bending over her, the tip of his dick barely brushing against her, teasing them both. "And I think you'll like it. But you tell me to stop and I'll stop."

He rested both hands on her hips and then she could feel him pressing into her swollen sex. He felt bigger now than he had earlier and she gasped as he entered her, stretching her wide as he slid all the way in with one smooth stroke. Her arms gave out and she fell to her elbows, resting her forehead against the slats of the chair.

"You ok?" Grant asked in a strangled voice, his hands gripping her hips almost painfully.

She nodded and he started moving against her in a slow steady rhythm, pulling almost all the way out before slowly sliding back inside. Every single movement he made was transmitted throughout her body; she was so sensitive inside. She gripped the wooden slats of the chair and bit her lip, surprised to feel herself responding.

She'd never really seen the appeal of this position, it just didn't do a lot for her, but after that amazing orgasm she figured he deserved to get his too. She'd been more than willing to let him do this, but hadn't been expecting to get any pleasure from it, let alone to feel yet another climax start to build inside her so soon.

He started to speed up, pulling her hips toward him with each stroke so she hardly had to expend any effort at all. Her back arched as he thrust, taking him deeper and eliciting a rumbling groan from Grant.

"That's it babe, are you ready for more?"

Oh lord, there was more? She didn't know if she could take any more, but the response came out of its own free will. "Yes."

He responded by thrusting deep and hard, bumping her cervix and sending jolt of pain into her belly. She cried out, but he kept going and after a few more strokes the pain became yet another powerful sensation pushing her closer and closer to the edge.

Grant was grunting with each thrust, pummeling her from behind, and felt when she tensed up, but he could also feel the telltale flutter inside and knew she was getting close. And she didn't say stop. He had a pang of conscience, knowing he was hurting her, but dammit she didn't say stop so he kept going.

He reached under her with the one hand, pressing his fingers firmly against her clit. Her hoarse cry of pleasure coincided with the powerful grip of her internal muscles, spurring Grant to thrust into her harder as she came, pushing her from one peak to another.

The feeling of filling her up completely and the sight of her arching back and upturned ass beneath him, as if she were presenting herself to him to use as he wished, tipped him over the edge and he cried out his release as he came inside her.

Anna collapsed onto the chair, exhausted, while Grant sat back on his feet trying to catch his breath. After a few more silent moments he gathered her up in his arms and carried her back to bed.