Turning Over a New Paige

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SMACK!...SMACK!

Again, Paige shrieked, louder now, twisting violently now, determined to escape. But I simply pressed harder with my left hand, pinning her squirming body against my thighs, while I hauled off and spanked her yet again.

SMACK!...SMACK!

"No, Tommy! What are you doing?! Stop it! Let me uppp!" She twisted in my lap, shrieking her outrage. She was struggling in earnest now, kicking up her heels, flailing her hobbled legs so furiously that she almost fell off of my lap. I leaned forward, clamped an arm solidly across her back, and using my weight to pin the floundering woman in place. She stiffened, tightening her body, clenching her butt.

"Settle down, Paige!" I hissed at the back of her head. "You've been acting like a spoiled brat all night, a very naughty girl, indeed. And you know what happens to naughty girls? They get spanked! This...SMACK! ...is...SMACK!...long...SMACK!.. overdue..SMACK!"

My hand rebounded off that hardened bouncy bottom with each crisp, solid whack.

The frantic woman hollered in helpless outrage, yelling and cursing me roundly, all the while kicking up her stockinged feet in frantic protest. But now I had the range and there was no way she was going to escape her well-deserved comeuppance. I attacked that desperately twisting ass with vigor, grimly punishing the bounding ass, slapping the juddering mounds until they began to redden under the unrelenting smacks. I'd give her a thorough spanking -- one she'd never forget! Her outraged protests only drove me on, to assault her bottom with renewed fury.

After a merciless barrage, Paige began to realize the futility of trying to evade my punishing hand, because her struggling weakened till eventually all resistance was drained away, and the girl lay inert, passively accepting whatever punishment I dished out. Her only response now was seen in the sudden jerk upward of head and shoulders with each slap, the tiny grunts, and the reflexive clenching of her butt muscles as she set herself to receive each succeeding smack. I watched her taut cheeks spasm, sculpted sides hollowing, the crack narrowing into a dark slit, as the girl instinctively tensed up in anticipation of the next whack. Relentlessly, I flattened those cringing mounds till Paige give up the last shreds of resistance, lay limp, beaten into submission.

SMACK!....SMACK!....SMACK!....SMACK!

I continued to spank her soundly, taking out all my frustrations for months of putting up with

her conceited attitude.

Her tall lean body lay limp across my legs, her only movement the ragged heaving of her shoulders as she struggled to catch her breath. My palm was stinging; my arm aching so much that I finally had to quit.

In the eerie silence that followed, I heard Paige sobbing quietly. I cupped my tingling hand and let it lightly rest on her well-warmed bottom. Paige flinched at the touch, but otherwise didn't move. I let her lay there, recovering from her ordeal, sniffling and gasping, like a contrite little girl.

Staring down at that lovely, freshly-spanked behind, I had a wicked thought, a sudden inspired finale, that would ensure a lasting impression. Reaching down cautiously to one side, I surreptitiously slipped off one of my loafers. Gripping the shoe by the heel, I raised it up in an arc over my head and smartly brought it down, swatting her vulnerable ass with the leather sole, topping off her spanking with an appropriate kiss of leather.

WHAP!

The sharp crack of the leather sole across her unsuspecting butt, straightened Paige right out, her arms and legs shot out and her body stiffened in a long straight line, as the shock reverberated through her rigid frame. I fired off two more...in quick succession.

WHAP!...WHAP!

Paige screeched, babbled, begged me to stop.

Taking pity on her, I set the shoe down. Her well-spanked bottom was aflame, throbbing. An angry red welt was forming where the leather had bit into her vulnerable soft flesh. Once again I set my cupped hand on her tenderized behind. This time she jerked forward, cringing, cowering fearfully at my slightest touch. But she soon realized that my intention now was only to soothe her stinging bottom. I could feel the warmth rising from those twin pillows as I caressed them tenderly, calming her with murmured reassurances that it was all over. Paige was whimpering, making little piteous cries like a hurt puppy. On an impulse I leaned down to plant a kiss on that thoroughly chastised bottom, letting my tongue trail wetly down one of those perfect slopes. Paige gave out with a long relieved sigh.

Straightening up, I released her with a perfunctory pat on the butt. "You can get up now."

The girl slowly stirred and groggily managed to get to her feet. She was still woozy from the inverted position and the spanking that had warmed her bottom. I studied the bedraggled woman who stood before me, swaying slightly. Her hair disheveled; wispy stands, having escaped the chignon, strayed in all directions.

She was breathing heavily; her face, warm and flushed. She kept her eyes lowered, studiously avoiding mine. The creamy blouse hung loosely on her narrow shoulders, the hem riding across her hips. Between the hanging blouse and the still half-masted panties, my darling girl was pleasingly naked, her sex exposed to me-- a softly mounded vulva adorned with reddish pussyfur.

The dazed girl reached out with one hand to brace herself on the sofa, while with the other she fumbled for her tangled underwear.

"No!" I stopped her with a hand in mid-air as she reached to pull up her underpants. Abruptly pushing her hand out of the way, I grabbed the bunched nylon and tugged, stripping her of pantyhose and panties in one swift pull, then urging her to lift each foot so I could free her from the tangled mess. I looked up at her.

"Now, your hair...let it down," I told her, my eyes studying her averted face. Without hesitation, she moved to comply, still avoiding my searching eyes. She kept her gaze straight and even, staring off into space over my head, while her hands mechanically went about doing my biding. Silently, she reached up behind the back to undo what was left of her once-elegant coiffure. With a quick toss of head her long straight hair softly tumbled down to curtain her shoulders. She waited strangely docile now, her long hair hung down partially shielding her face; slim shoulders heaving gently now.

"Sit down, Paige." I pointed to the chair she had occupied before, the one that sat directly across from me. I went to refill our drinks, watching her out of the corner of my eye as the half-naked woman lowered herself into the leather seat, jerking slightly when her so recently chastised bottom came in contact with the cool seat cushion. Returning with drinks in hand, I set mine down and handed one to her. Then I lay my hands on her shoulders, and as she lifted her face up, I looked down into those dark moist eyes, and told my newly-tamed girlfriend that it was time we had a nice long talk.

The End

12