Turning Point

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

..................................................

I snap at him as we enter the room, "Lie on the bed, now!" He does so without question, and I begin to tie him up with old stockings, binding his legs and hands to the divan drawers, He is breathing so hard – he is panting quite literally like a dog, mmmm his beautiful cock is so large, purple and straining to release its seed. I stand to the side of the bed, "Well my stud husband, today is a turning point in our marriage. You have had a secret fetish going on for some time. You have craved for stocking sluts yet you have never been satisfied with your innocent wife. Well my fuck hubby do u see this pussy?" I move both my gloved hands to either sides of the string of the thong and I slowly push the g string lower, revealing my wet bald pussy. I slowly pull it over my garter and allow it to fall to the floor. I begin to run a gloved hand over my steaming pussy, pulling my mons up with the other, revealing my swollen clit. His eyes are bulging, his breathing is heavy to the point of hyperventilating. I take the big black cock dildo and I place my right heel up onto the bed, so my pussy is looking straight at him, open and wet. I begin slide the vibrating cock into my hot love hole, "mmmm my black cock feels so good... mmmm I bet you wished you were watching a another man fuck me right now wouldn't you? mmmm yeah". I remove the member and place it to his mouth, "lick my juices..."

"Yes mistress" and he proceeds to devour this black cock, the sight almost takes me over the edge. I quickly kneel over his cock and I begin to forcefully suck his cock in my mouth. God, It was the horniest time of my life. I never licked to give him head but at that moment, it was like candy. Within a dozen strokes of my mouth he came in my mouth, spurt upon spurt as I struggled to swallow all of his pearl seed. It overflowed onto the glove so I looked straight into his eyes and the licked the final strands away. God I needed to cum so badly.

As he lay there recovering I took the stocking binds away and leant over the dressing table, legs spread out, my ass in the air with my black cock buzzing in and out of my cunt. "Get off the bed stud and fuck your slut whore!" He slowly gets up and kneels behind me watching; there he runs his hands over my seamed stockings. Then he does the same thing with his mouth, running his quivering tongue up the seam of each stocking, from the heel to the welt of the nylon top. He kisses my pussy lips, letting the ribbed vibrator run over his lips as he flicks his tongue over my love hole. "I said fuck me bitch!" He stands behind me, aligns himself up and begins to pull the black cock out of me. I quickly turn my head around, "No Bitch, my cock stays there," I run a gloved hand over my anus...

"Enjoy reality my darling husband because your fantasies are a thing of the past, because your slut whore wife wants it there, that's right I want it in the ass!"

...................

We made love; no we had a sweet loving fuck session for the rest of the evening, through the night until early morning. Never once did the stockings or corset come off. He managed to free my tits though and had bit them until they were too sore to touch. But it was so good. He came inside me at least a dozen times. I was fucked senseless until my legs shook uncontrollably. We fucked in all sorts of positions and our vocabulary had changed from "I'm going to cum" to "fuck me harder you slut!" Yes that day was a turning point. Since then, we have bought sexy bondage gear for each other, more stockings, higher heels, and even more toys. We both shave one another regularly, mmmm his cock looks huge that way. Our self confidences have grown exponentially; I dress a lot more revealing in public and flirt with other men, which sends him wild. He does the same yet I tease him, suggesting that I may take her myself and only allow him to watch. Yes, we have told all our wildest fantasies to each other releasing all the secrets that we ever had which has brought us so much closer. Threesomes and group sex, voyeurism, anal (why did I ever find that repulsive until now), BDSM it's all new and ever so sexy. We are now surfing and watching porn together. Enjoying what everyone else has to give, and a lot more. We stumbled onto your website, literotica. Your website has given us further insight to other people's fantasies and realities. We have embraced those stories have even re-enacting out a few roles. So we thank you literotica and we hope you enjoyed the turning point of our marriage.

12