Turning Points

Story Info
An afternoon surprise leads to a change in our relationship.
2.4k words
4.08
66k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My daughter Julie was eight when my wife was killed. For two years we struggled on together until I transferred to a smaller city down south.

Things were easier for my Julie without the daily reminders of her mother. She no longer felt she had to take care of me. That's no life for a child. There were new people to meet, a warmer climate, a slower paced life.

The woman next door was exactly my age, and had a son Julie's age. Vicki was a widow whose husband was killed before Dustin was born. She never wanted to talk about him, so I knew little about what happened.

Julie and Dustin became best friends the day they met. They remained so through their high school years.

Vicki and I also became friends. Unlike me she never dated. She had light blond hair she wore in a dutch boy sort of cut, and the bluest eyes I'd ever seen. She had a reasonably good body, with medium breasts, and wide hips.

She was sensitive about her hips, but I thought they were one of her most attractive features. She worked as an emergency room nurse at the local hospital, was active with a small church, and was a good mother.

As the years went by I began to notice something. Whenever Vicki saw me with one of my dates, she was always polite, but cool. Whenever I broke up with one of those women, and Vicki learned of it through my daughter, she was always there to cheer me up.

One day when our kids were in middle school, I went through a particularly bad break up. Vicki invited me over on a weekday, and cheered me up right to her bedroom.

That first time, when I was on top of her and had just entered her soft body, she stiffened and got very serious.

"Promise me," she whispered,"nobody will ever find out about this. Promise it will always be oursecret."

I would have said anything at that moment, but I promised. She then proceeded to fuck my brains out. At first I thought it was because she'd gone without sex for so long, but she fucked like that all the time.

Vicki was a true wild child in bed. She liked every position, different ways of giving pleasure, and loud or quiet sex depending on her mood. She liked to kiss, and suck, and stroke, and be stroked. She liked to be held.

There were only two things she wouldn't do. No matter what the circumstances, she would never fall asleep with me. No matter how passionate the sex, she would never use the word love. She might look up at me exhausted and smile. Then she would say: "You're my very best friend."

Most men would have been satisfied with that, but I hated the secret life. It was much too much work. From the very start not even our children suspected. I wanted to get married again, to make a real life for my Julie, but Vicki would never hear of it.

She called me her best friend, but wouldn't take our relationship to the next level. Nor would she explain why it had to be kept secret.

She taught abstinence to her Sunday School Class, and urged Dustin to marry before having sex, but why wouldn't she marry me? I finally broke it off. Vicki just shrugged and stopped calling.

Unfortunately she lived next door. Worse still, the two of us had some sort of strange chemistry. I don't mean mentally, but physically.

Vicki was the only woman I could screw three or four times in a row. We would no sooner be finished when our bodies screamed for more. It was like a constant hunger. We couldn't get enough of one another. We learned early on not to get dressed too quickly.

Vicki was in all ways opposite my dead wife. Julie's mom had been a tall, raven haired beauty. Men and women both stared when she walked by.

Vicki was much shorter and could get lost in a crowd. Most people would say she was cute.

Julie's mom had an IQ of 154. She finished first in business school.

Vicki struggled to become a registered nurse. She failed the state boards twice, but had plenty of common sense.

Julie's mom came from a wealthy family. She was distant, but the people close to her always knew that she loved them.

Vicki had grown up poor. She could be warm and affectionate, but had never told her own son that she loved him.

Vicki was always good to my Julie. Even when I was dating other women. Even after our secret break up.

Julie would go over for Sunday barbeque and Vicki would send me a plate of food. What chance did I have? She was the only woman besides my daughter who was always on my mind.

So we secretly got back together, and I was her very best friend again. I knew after our kids went to college that I would break it off for good. I would take a job out west and sell the house.

Julie would be starting her own life, and Vicki would wish me well. Hell, she would probably help me pack. I was still only 36. There was enough time for me to start over.

The first turning point of my relationship with Vicki came two weeks after Julie's 18th birthday. It was a hot July day, early on a Friday afternoon. I decided to cut my day short and jump start my weekend.

To my surprise, Vicki was in her backyard trying to cool off. They had been overstaffed at the hospital and she was home early too.

Both our kids were working their jobs at the mall, saving up for their first year of college. Vicki and I decided to celebrate our good fortune by drinking out on my patio.

Because of the heat we drank more than we should have. Soon we were up in my bedroom engaging in wild, drunken sex.

On about our third go around, I was standing at the foot of the bed and she was on the mattress. She was making love to me with her liquid mouth.

Vicki liked to make us cum at the same time and was skilled at making that happen. She would work us up like volcanoes, then let us both explode.

Because we were drunk, we were being more aggressive than usual. Not only was she massaging her inflamed clit, but she had a finger up inside herself.

I was pushing myself into her mouth, and grasping her shoulders tightly as I tried to watch her finger fuck herself.

The anticipation came as she approached her own climax. Her skin took on a certain glow, a special look came into her eyes, and she made the sounds of a starving woman as she prepared to swallow my load. She loved to look up at me, but her eyes always fluttered shut as she started to cum.

Just as it all happened, I heard my bedroom door open. I turned towards the sound with dull interest, slow to understand what was going on. There in the doorway stood my Julie and Dustin, both barely clad.

My daughter was barefoot, and as close to nude as possible. She was wearing that skimpy bikini I'd forbidden her to leave the house in when she was underage. Vicki's son was clad only in a towel.

What were they doing home? And why were they entering my bedroom? There was a look of utter shock on my daughter's face. Her eyes were wide, and her mouth gaped open. It looked like she was trying to spesk.

I wasn't attracted to teenage women, and certainly had no desire for my daughter. As we made eye contact, though, I felt a bizarre urge I couldn't explain.

I wanted my Julie to see me naked. I wanted her to see me with another woman. I wanted her to see my erection. I wanted her to see me at my most vulnerable.

I must have made some sort of noise then, because both teenagers looked down at what Vicki was doing to me with her mouth. She was having an orgasm, squirming around in one spot, but I still had her firmly by the shoulders.

Her eyes were as wide as my daughter's. She pulled her mouth away, and I ejaculated on her face... Three powerful times before she could turn her head. Even then I continued to cum in her hair.

Vicki was just as helpless as me, not knowing what to do. In her panic, she actually turned towards her son. I was pushing my erection against her body, trying to hide it now, but globs of sperm still exploded from me.

Vicki managed to cover her breasts, but her thighs were wide apart. Dustin was staring between her legs at his mother's exposed mound.

"Dad," Julie finally cried out, her voice sounding much younger. "I... We... You!"

That was all. Her mouth was still moving, but no words followed. She and Dustin were tightly holding hands. When we had first gotten to my room, we both thought we smelled Julie's perfume. Now I knew what that meant.

Our kids had waited for us to leave, skipped work, and spent the morning in my bed. Now they were coming back for round two. I vaguely wondered how long they'd been fucking. How many times had I come home from work to find Julie housecleaning?

"Hi, Dad," she would smile, "I washed all the linens today. Would you like me to get your dinner?"

How many times had I told her not to worry about such things? How many times had I told her to just enjoy being young?

Vicki finally found her voice. "Dustin," she panted, blushing deeply. "For God's sake close the door!"

He did as he was told, and we heard them both run down the stairs and out of the house. Vicki was on her feet immediately. She picked her blouse off the floor, and was wiping her lovely painted face.

"Why didn't you lock the fucking door?"

"Why would I? Who could have expected that?"

"This is bad," she insisted, searching for her cut offs. "This is the worst."

"The worst is over," I said. I reached for her, but she pulled away.

"Don't you understand? Everyone thinks I'm ceibate. Now my son will know I'm a hypocrite."

"Take it easy. You can tell him you just fell off the wagon. How will he know the difference?"

"He knows," she wailed. "They both know! Did you see the way they looked at us? My God, they saw me cumming. They saw us both cumming! Don't you care?"

She pulled on her pants and half buttoned her soiled blouse. She gave up looking for her shoes.

"I have to go home," she announced, "I want to be there when he gets back. I have to be there when Dustin gets back."

I followed her to the top of the stairs and watched her leave. I was still shell shocked myself. I took a shower, but couldn't think straight. All I could see was my daughter's surprised face. Her image was burned into my head.

I closed my eyes and saw her in that bikini. She slowly removed it, and joined me in the shower. She looked up at me from under the rushing water. She was wet, and sexy, and beautiful beyond words. She put her arms around my neck. I could smell the peppermint on her hot breath.

"Let's do it here, Dad, right here in the shower. It will be so good."

To my horror, I had a throbbing hard on. I took my hand and jerked myself off, unable to stop thinking about my Julie.

She tried to wrap her long legs around my waist, pressing herself against me. Her nipples hardened as we touched.

I pushed her back against the shower stall, ramming myself up inside her. I filled her tight snatch with my hot spunk.

"Yes, Daddy," she moaned. "I want you to cum inside me. I want to be your only girl. Let me take care of you."

Christ, was I becoming a pervert? I'd rather cut my own balls off then have sex with my daughter! I turned off the hot water, and stood under the cold as long as I could. Anything to shrink my shameful Johnson. Why couldn't Vicki have stayed with me? I felt sick and terribly alone.

Finally I went back to my room and changed the sheets. I tried to ignore the smell of my daughter's perfume. She and Dustin both had single beds. They were probably too afraid of getting caught in Vicki's. What kind of kicks were they getting in mine?

The whole thing made me sad, and more than a little afraid. Would I start following my daughter around the house trying to seduce her? My head was throbbing from all the booze I drank. I decided to take a nap.

For the first time in years I dreamed about my wife. We were in our first apartment off campus. Baby Julie was asleep in her crib. My wife was pulling me towards the bed, wearing nothing beneath her open robe. I'd forgotten how very much Julie resembled her.

I woke up with a start and saw it was nearly dusk. I remembered what a boring piece of ass my wife had been. I used to fantasize about her discovering me with another woman. It use to help as I had sex with her.

Maybe Julie had played my wife that afternoon, and Vicki the other woman. I latched on to this theory, hoping that's all there was to it.

My phone rang. I picked it up expecting to hear from Julie. I didn't know what I'd say, but I had to make things right. It was Vicki calling.

She was always such a happy person. Now she sounded defeated. Maybe she'd been crying, it was hard to tell. I'd never known her to cry.

"I heard from Dustin," she said quietly. "He doesn't want to come home while I'm here. Something's wrong."

"They'll be okay, Vicki."

"I don't mean with them, I mean me. There's something wrong with me. Can you come out back?"

I dressed quickly and started downstairs. Our relationship had reached it's first major turning point. I didn't know it then, but there were many more to come.

To Be Continued...