Turning Seasons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His arms wrapped around her, holding her tight to him. He seemed so strong. She felt safe and secure wrapped up in him and around him. She felt the wall leave her back and his head came up, breathing hard. "Bedroom," he explained as he carried her through the door and over to her bedroom. She burrowed her face into the crook of his neck, smelling his clean hair and then licked his neck. She felt him shudder so she kept licking and sucking down the side of his neck and over his shoulder. She stopped and dug her teeth in.

"God, woman..." he gasped out. They were in the bedroom now and he set her on the bed. She let herself fall backward, bouncing and ready to launch herself at him. His gaze pinned her to the bed. "Undo your pants," he urged, taking a hold of the cuffs at her ankles and tugging them off as soon as she had them unfastened.

His big hands curled around her ankles and she shivered as they slipped up her calves. He fell to his knees at the edge of the bed and pulled her closer. His fingers came around and skimmed the inside of her thighs. She watched him. His gaze was intent on her sex. Just the way he stared exhilarated her. She saw his face move closer and closer to her moisture then felt his breath across her flesh. She jumped and groaned at the first touch of his tongue. It had been so long since anyone had done something like this to her.

His hands were holding her thighs now and as he licked, the tip of his tongue tickled her flesh, pressing in... penetrating her. She groaned, clawing at the bedding as his tongue slid between her lips, teasing. He pushed her legs up onto his shoulders and she felt his fingers add to the pressure.Oh God! He was sliding a finger all the way in andohhhhhh, her body gripped it. She bucked as his tongue finally touched her clit.

"Oh merciful sweet... ahhhhh." Her head thrashed as he brought her to climax. Her mind went blank and she drifted for a minute. When she roused, she found him standing over her, removing the last of his clothes.

He grinned down at her, "Nice trip?"

She grinned back but didn't say anything. Her eyes just drifted down his body to watch as his pants were divested and his erection revealed. She looked at him, locking her gaze with his and spread her legs, inviting him without words. He leaned over and skimmed his hands up her legs, bringing his lips down to her belly. "Blessed be the womb, for it is the cradle of birth." He kissed her softly all the way up between her breasts on his way to her lips.

Sarah felt the delicious weight of his body settle over hers. She lifted her arms and ran her fingers through his crisp hair, slightly damp. She sucked at his lower lip as he pulled his head back. She looked into his eyes as he moved over her again and she felt the head of his cock pressing into her. She closed her eyes to savor the feeling. She wanted more and he gave it, sliding in slowly all the way. Her mouth made a silent "O" and his lips covered hers urgently, his tongue lashing hers.

His hands went to her hips and gripped her to him as he started to roll to the left. She held on as he rolled them over so that she was astride him. His dark eyes blazed into hers and she laughed a little wildly.

"Ride me," he rasped.

She gave a little feral grin and pushed up on her arms as she thrust her hips forward, her eyes locked on his. Her hair cascaded down around her arms and brushed his chest as she moved into a rhythm, riding him slowly and liquidly. Suddenly she stopped and rolled her hips with a twitch that made him cry out. Then she rode him furiously, like a demon astride a dark horse.

"Yes, oh yes," he gasped out.

He shuddered and the time seemed to freeze for a second, neither of them moving or breathing as they stared into each other's eyes. Time slid back into place with a bang and he was thrusting up as he came. She arched her back and keened her release, still riding him until he was spent. She slumped forward, her forehead resting on his chest.

He pulled her down to cradle her against his chest, slick bodies pressed together as their breathing returned to normal. He laughed and reached out to touch her lips.

"You look well kissed."

Looking down at him, she pressed her fingers to his shoulder. "You look a little worse for the wear yourself."

He tried to look but it was too close. She explained. "Somebody appears to have bitten you."

"I wonder who that could be?" he laughed, pulling her around to his side so they were face to face. She shivered and he pulled a blanket up from the bottom of the bed to cover them.

She reached out and ran a hand down the side of his face. "I can't believe it's you."

He took her hand and pulled it around to his lips, pressing a kiss into the palm. "I always knew I'd find you someday. Premonition runs fairly strong in my family."

"And you're a witch to boot?" She felt incredulous and hopeful at the same time.

He nodded, smiling at her surprise.

"I've never known another witch except my grandmother."

"Well, you knew me. I'll introduce you to all of my family and friends at home when we visit them."

Sarah's eyes started to sting.

"Hey, hey, what's this?" He reached up and wiped a tear from beneath her right eye.

"I've been alone for so long," she whispered.

He drew her to him. "You're not alone anymore and I promise, you never will be again."

Exhausted and comforted, Sarah fell asleep in his arms. When she woke a little while later, she found him just lying there, watching her sleep.

"You aren't a dream." She reached up and touched his mouth.

He leaned down and kissed her. "If this is a dream, I hope I'm in a coma."

12