Turning Summer Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lift your bottom a little honey," she'd say. "That's it."

By the time the dildo was all the way inside me, I'd be dripping. Kathy was right again. She turned the cock on and I could feel it vibrating inside me. Sometimes she wouldn't even have to touch me. The vibration of the rubber dildo inside me would tickle my prostate and have me shooting my wad onto the special pink towel that Kathy had me lay on the floor beneath myself. From the time I lay down to the time I came, it would all be over in two minutes, three tops. I'd clean myself off and pull up my little bikini, which was once again nice and smooth between my shaved legs.

"You know, darling," Kathy said one day after she jerked me off. "We really should do something about that little problem of yours."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that little pee-pee of yours is so unruly. Don't you hate the way it ruins the line of your bikini?"

I shrugged. "Yes, I guess."

I really didn't see it as that much of a problem. Kathy, however, did. She said she had a solution. A few minutes later I was standing in the tv room, naked, while she slipped a tiny leather sleeve over my cock. Just her handling me after so long caused me to start to get hard. But Kathy worked quickly, lacing up the little sleeve, and tying it off, preventing my cock from growing any further. The urgent part over, she took her time pulling my tamed cock down and tying it around my balls. Then she had me turn around and bend over slightly while she inserted a long thin plug into my bottom. I felt my frustrated cock, trapped inside the tight confines of the leather, pulsing wildly.

"Oh god. Does it have to be so far in?"

"Yes," Kathy said. "Otherwise, your body will naturally try to force it out."

My wife reached between my legs and yanked the little leather cock sleeve back between my thighs. I winced. She told me to keep still and I did my best not to move as she finished me off by tying the leather laces at the end of the cock-sleeve to what felt like a little loop at the base of my butt-plug. I could feel how the cock-sleeve fit snugly up and back between my legs. Kathy had me turn around and face her once again.

"Pull up your bikini, Johnny." I did and Kathy looked at the effect the sleeve and plug had on my bikini line. "Not bad," she concluded. "What do you think?"

"It's a little uncomfortable," I said, trying to sound game.

Any hope I had that Kathy would take the contraption off me were quickly dashed.

"You'll get used to it," she said.

But I never really did get used to what, I later learned, was a good old-fashioned male chastity device. The plug deep inside my bottom made me walk sort of up on my toes, which Kathy said accentuated my legs and ass. She told me that I looked like I had high-heels on, which I didn't quite know how to take, but Kathy seemed to think that was a good thing, so, what the heck. The leather sleeve tied between my legs served to both curtail my erections and keep me looking smooth where it counted. There were no more unsightly bulges. Unfortunately, the urge for sex didn't go away. As a result, I was often quite uncomfortable.

"There are pills," Kathy said one morning at breakfast, "that can help with that."

I knew what she was talking about.

"No," I said. I was wearing a peach-colored knit bikini bottom and matching toenail polish. I had on my ankle bracelet and toe ring. My hair, which had grown out in the last several weeks, had been bleached, just like those surfer guys, Kathy and the salon stylist at the mall had assured me. I was wearing my chastity belt. I had each of my ears pierced three times. I had a little gold ring through my navel. I was adamant. This time I was not going to be convinced. "I'm not taking hormones."

"Okay honey," Kathy said and smiled. "Don't go getting yourself all upset now. No one's going to make you do anything you don't want to do. Now finish your grapefruit. I have to drive you to the plastic surgeon for your consultation at ten."

--to be continued--

12