Turning Teacher Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here


3. PAM GETS JEALOUS

On Monday, the first words out of Alicia's mouth were, "Did you do it?"

I replied shyly, attempting to hint at my submissiveness, "Yes."

"And?" she questioned, wanting the details.

"You changed my husband's life," I joked.

She grabbed my hand, showing a mixture of girlish giddiness and dominant diva, "You loved it too, didn't you?"

I felt a warm tingle below instantly at her touch and blushed, "It was different."

Alicia squeezed my hand and moved to her desk.

Not wanting the conversation to end so quickly, I asked, "And how was your weekend with Markus?"

Sitting down at her desk, her generous cleavage on display, she answered, "It was a marathon."

I attempted to control the conversation, "He isn't really eleven inches, is he?"

She looked into my eyes and into my stirring soul. "Eleven and a half and he can go all night like the Energizer Bunny."

Attempting to show I was intrigued, I said, "You are so lucky."

Alicia started to speak, but stopped when our Principal showed up to tell me she was sending me to a conference next week a couple of hours away, on how to promote protecting the environment in schools. My Principal explained that it's a new school division initiative and since I had created our recycling program I was the logical choice. Being sort of a recycling Nazi, I agreed enthusiastically, having lost many opportunities to improve the ecological footprint in our school many times, and insisted Alicia come too, which was approved, as long as we traveled together and shared the same hotel room. The thought brought another tingle down below, realizing the golden opportunity that existed.

The day flew by, as did the rest of the week before we were back at the bar having cocktails. Markus was out of town for the day.

Both of us three cocktails in, the conversation again veered to sex. Alicia said, "Fuck, is she hot."

I was surprised to hear such words out of Alicia's mouth. I looked over and saw three women together at the bar. "Which one?" I asked.

"The redhead," she acknowledged, before adding with a smile, "I would devour her whole."

I instantly wondered if she was doing this to test the waters with me or she was just being herself. "You are a lesbian?" I asked, again feigning shock.

"No," she shook her head, before adding, "I play both sides. I love the taste of a sweet pussy and they often make good little submissive play-things."

"What?" I asked, incredibly turned on.

She looked directly into my eyes. "I have found that older women, usually white woman but not exclusively, are generally submissive to me and eager to submit to me sexually."

It was obvious she was no longer talking about the redhead, but was talking directly to me. I stammered, "Is-is-is that so?"

Her foot grazed my leg and a shiver went up my spine. She asked, "You have never been with a woman have you, Pam?"

"No," I answered, distracted by her foot that again grazed my leg.

A naughty smile crossed her luscious lips as she said, "Watch this."

Alicia got up and sauntered confidently over to the redhead who was now by herself, her two friends having gone to powder their noses or whatever.

I watched as Alicia flirted with the redhead by touching her gently and clearly flattering the girl whose face eventually matched her hair. I was instantly jealous of the redhead; I wanted to be the one Alicia flirted with, yet I was beginning to become aware that she was not going to cross the line with me, her advising teacher; even though it was obvious she knew she could. My frustration was building as I finished my third cocktail and ordered a fourth. The liquid lubrication was playing with my mind and pussy.

I saw the redhead give Alicia a card and Alicia leaned in and kissed her on the cheek.

Alicia returned with a devilish grin and sat back down. "It is that easy."

"What is?"

"Seducing a straight woman," she said, bluntly.

"How do you know she is straight?"

"I don't know. I have just always been able to sense when a straight woman is curious."

"Wow!"

"Indeed," she agreed, her foot again grazing my leg, this time stopping as our legs touched. It was harmless, yet had my mind spinning a mile a minute.

My face went flush and she continued, "Truthfully, just like Markus loves to be a white woman's first black cock, I love to be a white woman's first as well."

The declaration was clear; she was implying she wanted to be my first. I was paralyzed with excitement and fear, but before I could respond she quickly texted someone. She looked over to the redhead who looked at her phone, blushed and walked towards us.

Alicia explained, "I told her I would text her when I was ready to leave."

I was about to at least hint that I was indeed curious, although unsure how to make such a revealing and risky revelation when the redhead arrived at our table.

Alicia smiled, "Pam, this is Samantha."

We awkwardly greeted each other, Samantha clearly nervous.

Alicia said standing up, "We will see you on Monday, Pam."

I looked up at her, disappointed at not being the one going home with her.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me up. She wrapped her dark arms around me and I allowed myself to melt into her. She whispered into my ear, her hot breathe only enhancing her complete overwhelming of me. "Go home and make John eat your sweet cunt and when he does, close your eyes and imagine it is me between your legs, my pet."

My knees weakened as I whimpered involuntarily. Before I could respond, she turned, grabbed the redhead's hand and disappeared in the crowd. I sat back down a horny mess of desire and finished my drink. I phoned John to come get me, as I was too intoxicated to drive, and ordered another drink while I waited.

Completely drunk, as soon as we got home, the kids at their grandparents for the weekend, I fulfilled the second request from my beautiful black intern demanding, as I pulled off my skirt, pantyhose and panties, "Eat me, now!"


Never one to resist the offer to snack on my buffet of sweetness, he buried himself between my legs. I closed my eyes and easily pictured Alicia between my legs licking my pussy. The fantasy enthralled me and I became one with the fantasy. It was no longer my husband between my legs, it was Alicia. Each tongue stoke on my sensitive pussy lips had juice escaping me and my moans echoed throughout the room. "Oh god, yes Alicia, lick my white pussy," I moaned. The licking pace increased and after only a couple of minutes of dedicated licking I was on the verge of orgasmic bliss and when my clit was swallowed whole I screamed, "Oh yeeeeeees, Alicia, get your white slut off, oh fuck, oh god, yes, shit yes, oh my god, yeeeeeeeeeeeeees." My orgasm was the most intense in recent memory as the waves of pleasure continued to ripple through me.

The only sound for a long time was my heavy breathing as I recovered from my intense orgasm.

When I finally opened my eyes and returned to reality, my husband was staring at me with a huge grin plastered on his face. "Sooooooo, do you have something to tell me?"

I retold the conversation, the redhead seduction, and her words in my ear and the fact that we would be sharing a hotel room in a few days.

"Oh my," he moaned, his head clearly playing a million different scenarios.

"Oh my indeed," I agreed, as I took his fully ready-for-pleasure cock in my mouth.

I was stunned when he stopped me and said, "Wait a second, I got something special for you."

I minute later he returned and threw a DVD into the DVD player and he smiled, "I bought this to enhance our role-playing, but apparently you started without me."

Jon turned on the TV and he patted the couch for me to join him. Curious and excited, I did and soon the film titles started. The movie was called 'Black and White Lesbian Lawyers'.

I looked at John and smirked, "Nice choice."

"I thought you would like it."

Silence lingered, except for the TV screen as we watched the interracial lesbian action. It was wild with a white intern learning how to climb the ladder in the firm through sexual submission. It was sensual, with lots of kissing and caressing. The younger girl pleased her older boss, licked and tongued her pussy and asshole, which was a taboo surprise. As the younger white girl fingered the black woman's pussy and ass simultaneously, she licked her to the point her boss climaxed and squirted in the young girl's mouth and face. The white girl was not shocked at all, but welcomed getting squirted on. The black boss returned the pleasure by strapping on a big black rubber dick and explaining that complete submission included unlimited access to all holes and, after generously lubing the big toy, slid it into the white girl's butt and pounded her really good.

I had done anal with John many times, and although I didn't hate it, I didn't really enjoy it and John understood my discomfort, except when very, very drunk. Yet, watching these two women so intimate and yet so kinky suddenly had me for the first time ever considering offering my ass. Although, I didn't mention it to John at the time, as I leaned over and took his cock in my mouth.

He let out a moan and talked as I devoured him whole. "You are dying to dyke out with Alicia aren't you, baby?"

I moaned on his cock, still quite feverish, my hand going to my still wet cunt.

"You want to be her little white lesbian slut, don't you?"

Another moan escaped my lips as I furiously bobbed on his cock and just as furiously began rubbing myself.

"You will obey her, won't you?"

I let his cock slip out of my mouth as I pushed him onto the floor. Straddling him, I said, as I engulfed his cock in my sauna of love, "Yes, baby. I will do whatever she asks. I will kiss her sweet lips, suck on her big tits, and lap at her black cunt." I was now bouncing up and down, all eight inches of my husband's cock completely filling me with each downward bounce. "Is that what you want to hear?"

"Oh God yes," he answered, my tight pussy grip milking his cock expertly.

"You want me to dyke out with Alicia, don't you?" I teased.

"Hell, yeah," he moaned, while I quickly rode his pogo stick.

We stared into each other's eyes for the next couple of minutes until I saw him make his 'I'm coming' face and felt his hot seed coat my vagina walls. I milked every last drop from him before my orgasm hit, although a lot smaller than my earlier one.

The rest of the weekend we talked about all the potential possibilities that could occur this Tuesday, each a wet, tantalizing fantasy.


4. THE INNUENDO IS NO LONGER SUBTLE

Monday morning I was called into a department meeting in the morning and Alicia had a lunch meeting with her college supervisor, so it wasn't until after school that we had a chance to talk.

I was so eager to talk to her, like I was when I was a teenager and couldn't wait for my boyfriend to call, the plethora of possibilities ricocheting around like a pinball in my brain.

Unfortunately our conversation was brief, yet the tone was set. Alicia explained, while packing up, "Pam, I have to head out, I am getting a Brazilian done."

"What is a Brazilian?" I asked, clueless.

"Where they get rid of all your pussy hair," she informed me.

"Oh," I said, wondering if she was doing that for me.

"Is your pussy shaven?" she asked, finishing packing up.

"No." I answered, realizing this was very strange classroom conversation. Wanting to defend myself, I added, "But I do keep it trimmed."

She considered my answer and looked like she might give me an order, but instead she finished packing up, and said, "I'll drive tomorrow, ok."

"Sure," I agreed, happily, as I had always hated night driving.

"So be packed and bring something sexy, we will be going out on the town after we get there."

"Ok," I quickly agreed.

She gave me a quick wink and added, "I mean dress-for-sex hot."

I blushed and said, "What do you have in mind?"

She smiled a smile that could only be taken as devilishly sexy and teased, "Oh trust me, it will be a night you will never forget."

Before I could respond she was gone and I was again left a wet mess, which was becoming a more common occurrence.

I went home, swallowed a load of my husband's cum for an appetizer before supper just before the kids got home and then at bedtime we had another sex marathon where I came over and over thinking it was her tongue on me and Markus's big black cock fucking me.

That night, while cuddling with my hubby, still horny after a few orgasms, John again gave me permission to play.

This time I pointed out, "It very well may happen, baby."

"I know," he whispered in my ear.

I fell asleep excited about the unknown and just as nervous. If I did succumb to my growing desire, there was no turning back.


5. PAM IS ALL A-BUZZ

I was a mess all day. Every time she looked at me, I felt as if she was seeing through my conservative teacher outfit and into my dirty mind. Underneath my long black skirt was a matching black garterbelt and stockings and on a crazy whim I had decided to not wear any panties, something I had never done at work before.

I considered going without a bra as well, my tiny breasts are easy to conceal, but my sensitive hard nipples were impossible to hide if I got excited, which I was all fucking day.

Yet she showed not even the slightest hint of what she had in store for me. There was no innuendo, no long looks, and no anything, I even began to think it was all in my head.

The day ended, my pussy on fire with nervous anticipation. Her sweet, innocent, yet seductive smile asked, "You ready for an adventure?"

I quickly gave away any pretence that I wasn't a willing and eager participant when I responded, "I am ready for whatever you have in mind."

Her smile shifted only slightly as she teased, "You should be careful what you promise."

Returning her volley, I countered, "These next two days I'm throwing caution to the wind."

She gave me a look and decided to test me, her tone the most dominant I had heard. "Give me your panties."

"I can't," I answered, sheepishly.

"Why?" she asked, her tone implying a lack of tolerance.

I blushed. "I am not wearing any."

Her tone instantly softened. "Well aren't you a naughty girl."

I blushed even more, excited at the odd flattery.

"How about your bra then?"

Suddenly feeling self-conscious in my own classroom, I replied, "Not here."

Her tone sweet, yet with authority, demanded, as she closed the door, "Now, my kitty."

Having her give me a pet name only enhanced my eagerness to submit and I obeyed silently. Getting the bra off without taking off my blouse was a bit awkward, especially when she was watching me, but I got it off and handed it to her.

She took it and complimented me, "Good Kitty. Time to go, my pet."

I followed her to her car and we were off to the great unknown.

Silence lingered until we were out of the city and Alicia finally broke the obvious tension. "So Pam, does hubby know about your desire to be my kitty?"

"Yes," I whispered.

"And he approves?"

"Yes," I confirmed, adding, "He gave me permission to play with you and even...." I stopped suddenly, realizing I might have said too much.

"Even what, my kitty? You and I will have no secrets."

"He even gave me permission to be with Markus," I revealed.

"Well, aren't you ambitious," she said with a smile.

I didn't say anything, unsure what to say.

Silence lingered for a few more minutes until she finally asked, "So you want to fuck my boyfriend?"

Her tone was deceiving. I couldn't tell if she was offended or impressed. I contemplated my answer for a moment until she repeated, her tone showing impatience, "Just answer the question. Do you want to fuck my big-cocked boyfriend?"

"Yes," I admitted, adding, "desperately."

"He would rip you apart," she said with a smile, before adding, "but fuck, it would be hot to see."

Silence again lingered before she explained her expectations to me. "I am very submissive to my man, but just as dominant to my kitties. I expect complete obedience. I expect undying loyalty. I expect you to be a perfect little sub."

She allowed her words to sink in as I processed her expectations, which turned me on even more. I finally answered, accepting the extreme terms, "Ok."

"You don't sound too convincing," she questioned.

Desperate to show my complete and utter eagerness to submit to her, I confirmed my commitment. "These next two days Alicia, I am no longer married, no longer your cooperating teacher, and no longer the conservative prude people see me as. "

"Then what are you?" she questioned.

"Your submissive," I replied.

"My pet?"

"Your pet kitty," I agreed.

"Open my glove department."

I did and saw a little bag.

"Take the bag."

I did.

"Grab the ball and shove it in your cunt," she ordered.

I looked at it cautiously, unsure what it was. The prude side of me wondered if it was sanitary.

"Now!" she demanded, her tone shifting dramatically.

Startled, I quickly slid the ball inside my very wet pussy.

"Good kitty," she purred, instantly returning to her syrupy sweet self.

Silence again remained, giving me lots of time to wonder what she had in store for me. The ball just sat inside me until suddenly I felt a buzz. I let out a surprised yelp and glanced at Alicia who was smiling. The buzzing sensation was just a light tease, a constant reminder that she had the power.

Alicia turned the radio up and somehow the speed of the toy in me at the same time and I let out a moan. Her only words for the next half hour was, "Don't you dare come, my kitty."

The buzzing was impossible to ignore, a constant tease, and I attempted to think of anything but sex...which was fucking impossible.

Out of the blue she said, "We are pulling into the next town for gas. If you have not come by then you will be punished."

The word punished shocked me, as I never thought of this being a BDSM relationship.

She suggested, "I would get to work. We just passed the two mile sign."

Fearful of what a punishment may be, I quickly put my hand under my skirt and began rubbing my clit furiously desperate to fulfill the order and my desire to come. My moans increased with my excitement and I closed my eyes, forgetting that I was in a car with my young black intern. Getting close, I begged, "Turn it on full blast, please."

She obliged and the enhanced pulses inside my cunt was the final trigger to a glorious orgasm as my legs stiffened and my juice began to flood out of me.

I felt the car slow down and I opened my eyes a moment later to see we were pulling into a gas station. Alicia smiled, "You did very well, my kitty."

I replied, still trying to catch my breath, "Thank you."

"Fill up my tank, my kitty," she instructed, getting out of the car. I followed her with my eyes and stared at her as she stretched, her perfect body curving at all the right places. I watched her like a horny boy as she went into the gas station. I got out and began pumping gas like a servant. I could feel my juice creeping down my leg, the aftermath evidence of a good orgasm, the toy still buzzing at full speed. I finished pumping the gas and went inside to clean up and hopefully get the toy out of me.

She came out of the washroom as I was going in. She smiled and I asked, with a slight whimper, "Can I take the toy out of me?"

"Is that what you want?" she asked.

The good vibrations stimulating me back to my happy place I suddenly realized I wanted nothing more than to keep the toy in me. "Ooooh, on second thought, I think I will keep it in."

"Good kitty," she smiled. "When you are done, pay for the gas."

"Yes, Miss," I replied, unsure what to call her under these strange circumstances.

As if reading my mind, she explained, "Except at the conference, you will refer to me as Mistress, is that clear?"

"Crystal," I replied, happy to have a clear distinction between us.

She left and I went pee and paid for the gas, as well as buying some snacks.

I returned to the car and saw she was in the passenger seat. Assuming the obvious, I got into the driver's seat and started the vehicle.

Once on the road again, my black intern, my black Mistress, pulled up her skirt and took off her pink panties. She handed them to me and said, "A gift for my kitty."

I took them and without even thinking moved them to my nose. Her scent was powerful and intoxicating, just as I had envisioned it would be.

"Oh my," she teased, "you are one naughty little dyke wannabe, aren't you?"

Embarrassed by what I had just done, I put the panties onto my lap.