Turning Teacher Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought that was you," Joan greeted with a big smile.

"Hi, Joan," I smiled, "it is great to see you."

She asked, "Going for lunch?"

"I was," I admitted. We went for lunch and caught up. Although not overly professional, we chatted so long we missed the afternoon keynote as we went for a mini-shopping spree instead. It wasn't until three hours later before Joan asked, "I have to ask, Pam. Are you not wearing a bra?"

I blushed, but covered, having briefly forgot about my current situation, "Believe it or not, I forgot to pack one."

"Really?" she asked, surprised. "You are the most organized person I have ever met."

I joked, "Early menopause."

Joan laughed and quipped, "Well, you are definitely perky."

My stiff nipples agreed as I recalled my task I had yet to complete. "If you only knew the half of it," I threw out there before realizing what I just said. I quickly added, "Well it was great seeing you, but I need to get back to the hotel, I am suppose to meet my new intern for supper."

"Oh, I would love to meet her, maybe share war stories," Joan quipped sarcastically.

Before I knew what was happening, I had supper plans at 6 with Joan and Alicia. We hugged goodbye and I rushed to the adult store. Once in the store I was instantly overwhelmed by wall-to-wall toys and kinky sex paraphernalia. I walked around casually until I found the strap-on cocks and gasped at the variety. Although my mind was overwhelmed, my neglected pussy was instantly wet again. I noticed there was a variety of lengths and widths and although I knew I should be conservative with my choice, as soon as I noticed a long, thick black one, my mind was made.

I grabbed the box with the eight inch black strap-on and my pussy instantly got damp with anticipation. The long wait to come, plus the thought of Markus's eleven and a half inch cock had me greatly distracted and I was becoming obsessed with black cock.

Heading to the till I saw a black vibrator and grabbed it, thinking she could play black fantasy on my own as well.

At the till I remembered I was supposed to ask for a package. Although embarrassing to ask, so was buying a strap-on cock that implied the obvious. At the till, the cashier was an older woman who gave no reaction at all to my purchases or my request for a package for me. She handed me a sealed box and I learned my purchase was over two hundred dollars. I was surprised, but acted casually as I paid for my toys and whatever else was in the box and rushed out like I was making a getaway. I returned to my hotel room and Alicia was in the shower. I put my purchases on the bed and waited nervously for whatever might lie ahead.

8. FAN-ASS-TIC


A few agonizing minutes ticked by with snail like speed. I felt like a kid waiting for Christmas morning, the anticipation was killing me. My pussy on fire, I suddenly remembered my dinner plans.

Alicia came out in a towel, her wet hair making her somehow even hotter. She smiled, "You finally made it. I thought you might have decided to not return."

I blushed but admitted, "That thought never crossed my mind."

"Good," she purred, promising, "because I have plans for you tonight."

"About that," I began.

A perplexed look crossed her face.

"I bumped into my last intern and somehow the three of us are going out for dinner," I explained.

"Reeeeeally," she smiled, her brain clearly bouncing around with ideas that both worried and excited me.

"Supposed to meet at six," I revealed.

"Delicious," she smiled.

I begged, "Please don't let Joan know about our relationship."

"Our relationship," she repeated, "is that what this is?"

I didn't say anything and she promised, "I will try to behave myself."

"Thanks," I whispered.

"I suggest you go shower and get ready. One of my later ideas will have to be moved up. You will probably want time to get used to it."

I couldn't fathom what I would have to get used to, although as was becoming the norm, the idea both excited and scared me. Allowing myself to be completely at the whim of someone else was both exhilarating and nerve-wracking. "Ok," I replied, giving no sign of my inner turmoil.

I went to the washroom and had a long cleansing shower, my mind reeling with possibility. For the second time today, Alicia was gone and clothes and a note were left for me, as was the box, now opened.

I grabbed the note and read it.

My lez slut
I am not sure how to read the dinner plans you have arranged. On the one hand, it looks like your attempt to avoid submitting to me again. On the other hand, it could be your subtle way to have you submit to two interns in one day. On yet another hand, it could just be the circumstance of how events shaped. On yet another, another hand it could be fates way of stirring the sexual pot.

I have again left you clothes to wear. YOU WILL WEAR THEM! Also, I will be back in fifteen minutes to insert in you a special toy for the evening, a constant reminder of who owns you tonight.

I expect you dressed, on the bed on all fours, and ready for me.

Your Black Goddess


Still in just a towel, curiosity got the better of me and I peaked in the box. I pulled out the toy and after a couple of seconds it dawned on me it was a butt plug. She wasn't expecting me to wear a butt plug, was she?

Anxiety suddenly overruled excitement. I had allowed John to fuck my ass many times and although I got used to the pain that accompanied it, I can't say I ever really enjoyed it. It was just one of those things I did to please my man, or did when really drunk and numb.


I put on the fire truck red dress I packed as instructed by Alicia...easily the sexiest dress I owned. The dress was just long enough to cover up the black thigh high stockings Alicia had left for me to put on, but would definitely not hide the stocking tops when I was sitting. As this morning, there was no underwear. I slid the nylons onto my legs, slithered into the dress and went and got ready. Thankfully, the dress was thick enough to conceal my stiff nipples. I had just finished my hair and last second lipstick touch-ups when I heard a key in the lock. Quickly, I rushed to the bed, awkwardly pulled my dress up just as the door opened.

Alicia entered, and a couple of seconds later said, "Now that is the way to be greeted, a nice, ripe, white ass up in the air."

My face I imagine went the same color of my dress, but I remained silent, waiting.

I heard her shuffle through her suitcase before joining me on the bed, directly behind me. She asked, "Did you like the present?"

I avoided a direct answer. "It was not what I expected."

"What did you expect?"

"I don't know actually. A lot of things popped into my head," I admitted.

"Like?" she asked, her hands on my ass.

I listed the long list of taboo items I hypothesized may be in the mystery box. "Handcuffs, vibrators, lotions, lubes, blindfolds, outfits and so forth."

"You are a naughty minx. Three of the things you listed were in that box, as well as the butt plug you already know about, and there is one other surprise for later," my young black intern informed.

I felt my ass cheeks spread apart as she asked, "You have not come yet, have you?"

"No, Miss," I answered, hoping my obedience would pay off in the form of the long awaited orgasm she hinted was coming.

"You really are a submissive little slut, aren't you?"

I admitted, "With John I can be, but I often am in control as well. Yet, somehow with you it is completely different."

Her finger teased my puckered back door. "An interesting choice of strap-on cock, my slut."

I whimpered a bit as her finger probed my rarely used ass. "It is?"

"Big and black, and if I didn't know any better, I would assume you are trying to prepare yourself for my boyfriend's big, thick, eleven inch plus super cock."

"I-um-well-I have always fantasized of having a black cock. John has even bought black condoms so that I can somewhat live the fantasy," I stammered in explanation.

"I see," she teased, her finger just barely penetrating me. "Well, be a good little slut and maybe I will make that fantasy become more than just a reflection."

The thought of fucking Markus sent a pulse of pleasure directly to my cunt.

My black Goddess, as she called herself, asked, "I assume you have had your back end plundered?"

"Yes," I admitted, but hoping to change her plans for me added, "although I can't say I have ever really enjoyed it."

"Part of the pleasure for me is the utter submission, and once I give into it, I find the pleasure enhances immensely," she explained.

Her logic made sense and I wondered if in utter submission came ultimate pleasure. Her finger teased my entrance and I replied, still cautious, "Kkkk."

She surprised me next when she pulled her finger out and I suddenly felt her tongue running my asshole. The feeling was a surprisingly numbing sensation that sent pulses of pleasure directly to my needy cunt. She spent only a couple of minutes between my ass cheeks, before moving away. A moment later I felt the cold liquid lube coating my ass as she prepared, I assumed, to fill my ass with the butt plug.

"Relax," she instructed, "I am going to prep your ass for your new toy."

I tried to obey, but it is like not looking at a car crash, you can't resist. Slowly, but surely, she slid her finder inside my tight ass. Because it was only her finger, it only pained slightly. Oddly, maybe because I had not been allowed to orgasm or maybe because of the submissive act, the finger violation of my ass was getting me horny. She wiggled her finger in my ass, which was again only a slight discomfort.

Alicia explained, "I am opening your ass slowly, preparing it for the plug you will wear all evening when we are out with your friend."

I couldn't fathom how I could walk or sit with something that big in my ass, it was completely incomprehensible.

A few seconds later my black intern explained, "I am going to add a second finger, Pam. I suggest you relax and enjoy it like a good slut."

Being called a slut was both insulting and a turn-on and I did my best to obey and relax. As the second finger squeezed its way inside, I could feel my ass muscles protest the widening.

Alicia's other hand went to my pussy and she lightly tapped my clit, distracting me from the pain with pleasure. I moaned softly with each tap, as she played me like a bass drum.

Alicia replicated the slow penetration and wiggling inside my ass. After a minute or two, the discomfort dissipated.

Alicia said, "So while we are out you will keep the toy in your ass. You will obey any suggestion I make. Is that understood?"

"Yes," I whimpered, petrified by the potential humiliation and excited by the utter submission.

Her fingers left my now gaped ass that suddenly felt empty and I watched her over my shoulder generously lube the black butt plug. I still couldn't imagine it fitting in my ass. Content it was well-lubed, Alicia returned behind me and again directed, "Relax Pam."

I closed my eyes and waited. A few seconds later I felt the plug slowly penetrate my ass. A searing pain burned briefly, but quickly faded and a slight uncomfortable, but tolerable, numbing lingered.

"In," she announced, surprising me. I couldn't believe the toy could fit in my ass with such ease. "Lay on your back, my pet."

I slowly obeyed, focusing on not positioning myself where the plug would go deeper in me. Once on my back, Alicia smiled and took a picture with her phone. I instantly pleaded, "Alicia, please no,"

She snapped a second picture and said in a no-nonsense tone, "Don't you ever question your Mistress, is that understood?"

I stammered, "S-s-sorry Mistress," my humiliation burning.

She disappeared and returned with a thong. As she slid it on up my nylon legs she explained, "You can wear these to assist in keeping the plug in your ass."

"Thank you, Mistress," I replied, actually thankful for the dental floss piece of underwear assisting me fulfilling my seemingly impossible task.

Her sweet tone instantly back, she praised, "Good girl." She grabbed my heels and put them on for me and if anyone was watching it would look like I was a white rich bitch with a black servant, which, of course, couldn't be farther from the truth.

Once my heels were on, she suggested, "We should get going."

I slowly got off the bed and stood up. I wobbled briefly as I attempted to get accustomed to the toy in my ass.

Alicia smiling, clearly amused by my discomfort and struggle, suggested, "You should probably practice walking a bit first."

As she disappeared into the washroom, I walked back and forth attempting to walk like I didn't have something stuck up my ass. It was awkward at first, but like most things, you get used to it eventually. When Alicia returned from the washroom she instructed, "Time to go slut. Be a good girl and I won't make you beg to eat out your friend."

I gasped softly, but replied, "I will be good, Mistress."

9. A DINNER TO REMEMBER

A ten minute walk while I finally perfected walking like a lady and not a whore, and we arrived at the restaurant where Joan was already seated.

I introduced Joan to Alicia, and I could see the wheels spinning in my Mistress' head as she assessed my pretty ex-intern. It was then I realized my new predicament. How the hell was I to sit with this thing in my ass? Alicia looked over at me, clearly knowing my dilemma. She slightly nodded, implying I was to sit down.

Acting as casually as possible, desperate to hide my submissive predicament to Joan, I lowered myself into the chair while looking away to hide the grimace I was sure I was going to have on my face. As my ass hit the chair, I could feel the plug push up inside me creating a new pain as the toy reached deeper into new uncharted depths.

Joan. noticing my wince asked, "Are you, ok?"

I lied, "Oh, yes. I just slept in a weird position last night. I never sleep well the first night in a new bed. My back is killing me."

The waiter showed up and we ordered drinks. I decided the best way to ignore and tolerate the plug in my ass was to get totally inebriated, and I ordered a bottle instead of a glass of wine.

Joan joked, "I know you love your wine, but what are trying to numb? "

The irony of her question had Alicia giggle a little and me blush. I shrugged, "I don't get to let loose too often. So when I am out of town I let go of all my inhibitions and let my hair down."

"Well in that case, I think I will make mine a double," Joan said to the waiter.

Alicia intervening said, "Make it a triple, stud."

Joan laughed, "I will be shitfaced before supper is done."

Alicia spinning another web added, "Well, maybe we all need to let our inhibitions down."

By the end of supper, three hours later, Joan had finished three drinks, the last two being doubles, and I had only one glass of wine left. As we ate our cheesecake, the perfect dessert to a perfect meal, the conversation led its way towards sex, as usual happens when women and booze mix. Joan explained, "I can't even remember the last time I was fucked."

I quipped, ignoring my sexual encounter with Alicia, "John fucked me before I came on this trip."

Joan sighed, "I am jealous. I just can't find the right man."

Alicia asked, "And what does the right man entail?"

Joan reflected a minute as she finished the last of her third drink. "Well, he would be financially stable, attractive, want kids, have a sense of humour, and be able to have a conversation without staring at my tits."

"A reasonable checklist," Alicia assessed, before adding, "You do have a beautiful set of tits."

Joan blushed; I probably did too, as I wondered if Alicia was going to attempt to seduce Joan. "Thanks, yours are pretty fucking magnificent too."

I acted insulted as I cupped my tits and said, "Um, excuse me?"

Joan laughed, "Your tits are awesome too, Pam." She shook her head as she added, "I can't believe I am talking about tits with my ex-supervising teacher."

Alicia said, "So it is agreed. We all have great tits. Now let's check out the rest of our perfect packages. Pam, stand up."

I obeyed the order in a heartbeat, a mixture of excitement and trepidation.

Alicia splattered me with compliments. "Pam has amazing legs, especially in those old-fashioned seamed tan stockings and heels. Don't you think, Joan?"

Joan stood up to get a look at all of me and said, "Turn around Pam, let me see the seamed stockings."

I obeyed, making a sexy half-spin to showcase my assets.

"Oh yes, those are sexy. Wait those aren't pantyhose, I can see the top of your stockings," Joan noticed.

Alicia explained, "They are thigh high stockings. Perfect to tease and please and give easy access to her special spot, isn't it Pam?"

Attempting to hide my submission to Alicia and answer the question, I agreed, "Yes, John loves me in such sexy silk and loves to fuck me in public when he can."

Joan gasped, "I can't believe it."

"Believe what?" Alicia asked.

"That Pam is so, so, um, well, sexual. Pam, you seemed so reserved when we were in the classroom."

Alicia explained, "Many women are ladies in the office and tigresses in the bedroom. Or others are completely in control in the classroom, but when intimate need to let go off all the power and submit sexually to all their hidden sexual desires. Isn't that right, Pam?"

I am sure my face was redder than my dress as I agreed, "I suppose so."

"You suppose so?" Alicia questioned.

I added, still desperate to hide my submission to Alicia, "Yes. Well, at home I love to just allow John to treat me like a slut, to treat me like his personal fuck-toy."

"Oh my God," Joan said, adding, "wow, that gets me surprisingly hot."

Alicia asked, "What does, imagining being a submissive slut like Pam, or Pam being a submissive slut?"

"Both, I guess," Joan replied, her face flushed with excitement.

Alicia asked, "What about Pam's ass, Joan? Do you like her ass?"

Joan looked me over like I was a piece of meat to be devoured.

Before Joan answered the question, Alicia ordered, "Bend over Pam, let Joan really see those curves."

Kind of embarrassed and incredibly thankful we were in the corner of a relatively empty restaurant, I again obeyed my black Mistress.

Joan stared and Alicia asked, "So, what do you think Joan?"

Joan in a trance of sorts answered, "Pam, your ass is amazing. I wish mine was that luscious."

I sat back down and let out a yelp, so accustomed to the black plug in my ass I forget it was there. The pain as the plug went even deeper inside me was intense, and I grimaced.

Alicia ignored my outburst and seeing this as an opening to seduce Joan said, "Well, you can't say that and not let us judge yours too. Bend over for us, Joan."

Joan hesitated; I can only imagine what she was thinking, before she obeyed the hypnotic black woman.

Alicia asked me, "What do you think of Joan's ass, Pam? I mean it has a bit more meat on it than yours, Pam, but it is still a pretty fine ass."

"Agreed,' I said, "Joan, your ass is delicious."

Joan was now on permanent blush as she stammered, "Um-uh-uh-thanks," before sitting down. Silence lingered a bit as I too sat down, before Joan said, "Hey wait. Pam and I have frolicked for you Alicia, I think it is time for you to do the catwalk too."

Alicia gave an indescribable look before silently standing up. Being aggressive, she put her one leg up on the bench just inches from a surprised Joan. She asked, your voice dripping with seduction, "I am told my legs are one of my best features, especially in stockings, what do you think?"