Turning Teacher Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joan stammered, suddenly overwhelmed, "T-t-they are very nice."

"Nice," Alicia repeated. "My legs have been described many ways, but nice isn't one of them. Go ahead, touch the nylon. Feel how soft it is."

Joan, in a drunken trance, put her hand on my black intern's nylon leg and rubbed it softly.

"Still think they are only nice?" Alicia asked, being a predator on the prowl.

Joan stumbled to find the right words as she continued caressing the black nylon-clad leg. "Um-uh-uh they are sexy, really sexy."

"That is better," Alicia said, moving her leg away and turning around so her ass was directly in Joan's face. "How about my ass Joan? What do you think of my ass? I am told this is my best feature, even better than my big firm tits and long luscious legs. What do you think, Joan? Is my ass my best feature?"

Joan looked over to me quickly, her facial expression one of complete bewilderment with just the tinge of lust that I had felt since I first met this intoxicating black woman. I shrugged, giving her no way out or support.

Joan stammered again, "It-it-it is a very nice ass."

"Nice again," Alicia repeated, feigning insult. "I usually have women falling all over me and yet all you think about when you see me is nice." Alicia moved away from Joan, attempting to rattle her, and moved to me. "What do you think, Pam? Is my ass just fine?"

I rubbed her ass through her dress and answered, "It is fine, the finest fucking ass in the world."

Joan gasped at my actions and filthy language, but continued to watch as I massaged Alicia's ass.

Alicia, going for the kill, asked Joan, "Do you want to reconsider your original assessment?" Alicia returned her ass to Joan, who copying my action, grabbed Alicia's firm ass. Alicia offered, "If you really want a good feel, you should put your hands under my dress."

Joan stuttered, "Are-are-are you sure?"

"Of course," Alicia said, "it is just women judging women. I trust you."

Joan obeyed, moving her hands under my Mistress' dress and squeezed the perfect black ass.

"So, what is your final assessment, Joan? Is it just fine?"

Joan continued squeezing the black ass as she answered, without a stammer for the first time in minutes, "Oh my. It is so fucking perfect. I can't even fathom having an ass half this perfect."

Alicia sat back down, now having my ex-intern hooked. "Well, why don't we go back to our hotel room to catch up some more?"

"Sounds like a plan. You are in too, right Joan?" I added, not giving Joan time to reconsider.

"S-s-sure," she agreed, unaware what the simple word 'sure' could lead to.

While I was horrified to even consider allowing Joan to know of my submission earlier, now I looked forward to her joining me.

"Pam, pay the bill," Alicia ordered.

Deciding to throw it all out there, I answered, "Yes, Mistress."

Alicia smiled, slightly surprised by my revealing of our relationship, and grabbed Joan's hand and led her out of the restaurant. I paid cash and quickly scurried to catch up to my Mistress and ex-intern.

10. BUY ONE SUB, GET ONE FREE

Once back in the hotel, Alicia ordered, "Pour us some drinks, Pam."

"Yes, Mistress," I obeyed, as Alicia went into the washroom.

Joan asked, in a whisper, "Why are you calling her Mistress?"

"Because that is what she is," I admitted, nonchalantly.

"You are a lesbian?" she asked confused.

"No, I never had been with a woman until yesterday, but WOW," I teased, making sure she was being reeled in to our web of sex.

"I can't believe it," she said.

"Oh come on, Joan," I replied, while pouring a generous glass of inhibition eraser. "Why are you here now? You had to know what was going to happen."

Her eyes went big, clearly in denial still. "What is about to happen now?"

"We are going to have an epic lesbian threesome where we both submit to our black Mistress," I revealed, handing her the glass of wine.

"I can't do that," she said, unconvincingly.

I leaned in and kissed her. Although she didn't respond at first, she slid her tongue in my mouth. We kissed passionately until we heard Alicia's voice. "Starting without me, my white sluts?"

Joan startled, spilt wine on her outfit.

Alicia said, naked except for her thigh high stockings and strap-on cock. "Well, the gods clearly want you naked, Joan. Pam, get her out of her clothes so we can let it soak while we explore our sexual desires."

Joan stared at the naked black Goddess, clearly bewildered by the turn of events that started as a catch-up session with her older ex-supervisory teacher. I began undressing a confused, drunk Joan who nonetheless allowed me to assist in undressing her.

While I undressed Joan, Alicia explained, "You see Joan, Pam is a nasty slut who has spent the entire supper with a butt plug in her tight white ass. I own her. If I tell her to, she will crawl between your legs and suck on your pussy until you come. You would like that wouldn't you?"

Soon she was just in her bra and panties as she asked in a daze, "What?"

"You do need to come, don't you?" Alicia asked.

"I-I-I guess," Joan answered, noncommittal.

"Hmmm," Alicia paused, "well, tell you what. I have promised Pam an orgasm since yesterday. You can watch this white slut get fucked." Then she barked at me, "On all fours, whore!"

Without hesitation, I got on all fours like a dog, right beside Joan,not remotely feeling any sense of shame at being a submissive slut in front of my ex-intern, a woman I had been a role model to a few years ago. Alicia climbed on the bed, lifted up my dress, pulled my thong to the side and easily slid all eight inches of the black strap-on I had bought just hours earlier inside my inferno of desire.

As soon as it was buried in me, I screamed, "Oh thank you, Mistress. Your cock feels so fucking good in my cunt."

"How about the plug in your ass, cunt?" she asked, slapping my ass, pushing the toy deeper in me.

I screamed again, a quick jolt of pain mixing with the pleasure the cock in my cunt was giving me. "Oh god, the double penetration is soooooo intense, Mistress."

She began thrusting her cock in and out of me as she continued talking, "You see Joan. She is a complete slut, a white whore for black pussy. Next week she will fuck my boyfriend while her husband watches, won't you, slut?"

"Oh god, yes," I whimpered, "please allow Markus to fuck me like the slut I am."

"The white slut, you are," she corrected.

"Yes, yes," I corrected, "the white slut I am for black cock and pussy." I looked at Joan whose mouth was actually open in shock, and I said, "Oh god Joan. I am sorry you had to see this, that you were drawn into this, but I can't resist. I must obey, oh god, Mistress, I am so close."

"You may come as soon as Joan gives you permission," Alicia informed.

"Oh god Joan, please Joan. Give me permission to come. If you do, I will be your slut too. I will lick your pussy until you come. Can I cum Joan? Please. Can your slut come? Please, oh God Joan, I need to come so fucking bad. Joan, Joan, Joan, please Joan, I'll do anything."

Joan switching from stunned observer to eager participant said, "Oh God this is so hot." Joan tore off her panties, repositioned herself in front of me and pulled my face into her hairy soaking wet pussy. I began licking as best as I could as I searched for a pathway through her hairy bush, her strong scent captured in her pubic hair. "Come Pam. Come like the fucking slut you are," she ordered, her hand on the back of my head.

Having held back from orgasm for the past couple of minutes, as soon as the permission was granted I let the invisible dam burst and came in seconds, my orgasm riddling my body, hitting every pore of my being. Alicia continued to fuck my pussy as she purred, "That's it slut. Come like the lez whore you are."

Throughout the most complete orgasm in my life, I continued lapping the pussy presented to me. I couldn't believe that I was in the middle of a lesbian sandwich with both my interns. As I enjoyed both giving and receiving equally, John popped into my head. He would never believe it. I suddenly asked, "Mistress, could you call John on my cell and tell him what we are doing now."

Alicia purred, "Oh you are one nasty slut, Pam." She pulled her cock out of me and went to my purse. Grabbing my phone, she quickly dialed while shoving her black cock back in me with one hard thrust, forcing my face deeper into my ex-intern.

"Hi John, it's Alicia. What are you up to now?" Alicia began. I attempted to listen even as Joan's moan increased. "Well that is kind of boring. I am pretty sure your wife is having a lot more fun right now." Another brief pause before Alicia revealed, "Actually as we speak, your beautifully slut wife is on all fours, a but plug in her ass, my eight-inch black strap-on buried in her pussy while she is eating Joan's, her intern from a few years ago, pussy."

Another moment later. "Pam, your husband thinks I am exaggerating."

"Send him a picture," I suggested, briefly quitting my pleasing of Joan.

Joan demanded, "Don't you dare stop, slut."

I obeyed, determined to get her off. I sucked her clit into my mouth and stretched it out.

Joan screamed, "Fuuuuuuuuuck, oh my God, I'm comiiiiiiing," just a few seconds after my attack on her clit. She squirted onto my face a thick white cream that wouldn't end.

"There did you get the picture?" Alicia asked. "She sure is one nasty little fuck-slut. Just wait and listen as Joan finishes her orgasm at the hands, or should I say tongue, of your slut wife."

I continued lapping, imagining my husband jacking off listening to his wife pleasure another woman. Once Joan was done, Alicia asked me, "Who owns your white cunt?"

"You do, Mistress," I replied, knowing my husband could hear every word.

"Did you hear that declaration, John?" Alicia asked into the phone. "Good, so you will be ok with me allowing my well-hung black boyfriend to fuck your wife?"

I wished I could hear his answers, but had to infer based on Alicia's words and facial expressions. "I am happy you agree. I may even let you watch. Would you like that?" A moment later, she laughed, "I thought you might."

Alicia ordered Joan, "Take the plug out of her friend's ass, Joan."

Joan repositioned herself to pull out the monster that had been filling me all evening. Alicia asked me, "Does my white slut want her ass fucked?"

"Oh God yes, Mistress, please fuck my ass," I begged, wanting to be the biggest slut ever for both Alicia and my husband, who I knew had already shot a load all over himself listening to our lesbian debauchery. I also couldn't believe how empty my ass suddenly felt without the big plug lodged in it.

Alicia asked, "John do you want to listen to your wife get ass-fucked? I am going to put the phone down right in front of our whore."

Alicia put the phone just inches from my face as she ordered, "Joan crawl underneath Pam and lick her cunt as I fuck her ass."

Joan followed the instructions and I opened my legs a bit wider to allow her to get in position.

Alicia crawled behind me and I felt her already lubed cock poking at my backdoor. I think I surprised her when I pushed back, allowing the long cock to slip between my ass cheeks and refill my empty ass. "Fuck! You really are a slut, Pam. Pushing back on my cock like that. Bounce back on my cock, slut."

I obeyed, the plug in my ass having prepared me well for the real thing. I slowly moved back, desperate to take more and more of Alicia's cock in my ass. Joan's tongue only enhanced the pleasure I was experiencing. Through ultimate submission and kink, I was finally satisfied in new ways I didn't imagine possible. I moaned, making sure John could hear me in the throes of passion. "Oh fuck, Mistress, I love a cock in my ass. It feels so fucking good."

"Will you let John fuck your ass now, slut?" Alicia asked, slapping my ass cheeks.

"Oh God yes. Hear that John? You can fuck my ass anytime you want," I moaned into the phone.

"Well when Markus's big cock isn't already there," Alicia corrected.

"Yes, of course, Missssstress," I moaned, almost all the strap-on in my ass now.

The next few minutes were a blur of double pleasure as Joan's lips layered my pussy lips with splatters of kisses and licks and I began to really ride the cock in my ass.

As my moans increased, my inevitable orgasm on the rise, Alicia pointed out, "Only real sluts come from getting fucked in the ass, Pam."

I whimpered, my breathing getting erratic, my moans increasing exponentially, "I am a real slut, Mistress. A white dyke, a submissive slave, an obedient pet, oh god, fuck."

Alicia pushed me forward, smothering Joan's face, and began pounding my ass recklessly. My cunt bounced off Joan's face as I was forced to fuck her face while being pillaged myself. The utterly helpless position was the final push needed and I screamed as my orgasm exploded out of me and onto Joan, "Fuuuuuuuuck, I'm coming John. I'm coming from having my asssssss fuuucccked. Oh fuck, yes, fuck!"

I rolled off Joan, whose face was shiny and coated with my cum, and the cock in my ass slid out. While my orgasm still sent pulse waves throughout me, I watched Alicia slide the cock into Joan. I leaned in and kissed Joan as she began to get fucked. Our tongues swirled around each other's mouths for a few minutes until Joan's own orgasm began to build and Alicia's thrusts made it impossible to keep our lips locked.

I grabbed the phone and said, "Hi, honey. Enjoy the show?"

He answered, "I can't believe it."

"That wasn't an answer," I teased.

"Fuck, yes, I enjoyed the show. I just wish I could have been there to watch."

"Well, apparently, Alicia plans to make that happen," I quipped.

"I hope so," he replied, through heavy breathing.

"Are you jerking off, baby?" I asked.

"Yeeees," he answered.

"You're whacking off imagining your wife taking over 11 inches of cock in your wife's mouth, in your wife's wet pussy and in your wife's tight ass."

"Aaaaahh, I'm close baby," he grunted.

I finished by asking, "Are you going to clean my pussy or ass after Markus deposits his black seed in me? You will, won't you baby? Tell me you will eat my cream pie."

"Oh fuck, yes, I'll eat your cream piiiiiiiiiie," he agreed as he came all over himself.

I pinched Joan's nipple before reaching down and tapping her clit with two fingers. This had her breathing increased and I put the phone to her mouth as she climaxed. "Oh fuck, I can't believe it, shit, shit, shit, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss."

I reached down and sucked her clit in my mouth as her orgasm shook her and she grabbed my head and held me on her clit. I savoured her sweetness for a minute or two until my ex-intern let go of my head, allowing me to breathe.

I went back to the phone and said, "How many times did you come, stud?"

"Twice."

"Me too," I countered.

"Hang up the phone, slut," Alicia ordered. It is time for both my white sluts to worship my body together.

I quickly said, "I got to go John. I will talk to you tomorrow. Love you."

Alicia took off the strap-on, and lay between us. She ordered, "Both of you, start at my feet and make your way up and don't you dare fucking miss an inch of my chocolate."

Joan and I both went to the end of the bed and took Alicia's stocking-clad toes in our mouth. I sucked each one like a small cock and then kissed and licked the sole of her foot, followed by the top. Together, Joan and I slithered our way up our black Goddess's body, making love to her entire body. I licked the inside of her calf, splattered her inner thigh with kisses, gave one concentrated lick to her pussy lips, moved up and tongued her belly button, made love to her breast, nibbled down her neck and bit her ear lobe. Alicia flipped to her belly and we continued to make love to her body, now going back down. When I reached her ass, I pulled her black cheeks apart and rimmed her puckered ass.

Alicia purred, "Yes, Pam, lick my asshole. Make love to it."

I obeyed getting it as wet as possible and using my tongue as a cock to attempt to penetrate her black hole. Eventually, I continued to explore her body, sliding back down her leg and ending where I started, at her stocking-clad feet.

Alicia ordered, "Pam return to my ass, and Joan, lick my cunt." While I would rather have tasted her pussy again, I obeyed, returning to her perfectly curved ass. Alicia lifted herself up to be on all fours and Joan, like she had with me, crawled between Alicia's legs and licked from the very subservient position.

For the next twenty minutes I licked and probed Alicia's ass with my tongue with dedicated determination while Joan did the same to her pussy. Finally, Alicia's moans increased and sensing she was close, I slid a finger inside her ass.

Alicia screamed, "Oh God yes, my white slut. Finger my ass."

I obeyed and less than two minutes later, Alicia collapsed onto Joan's face, a common occurrence tonight, and came hard. As soon as Alicia rolled off poor Joan, I moved in and kissed her, retrieving Alicia's juice from my ex-intern. Breaking the kiss I licked her chin, cheek and forehead, retrieving every last remnant of Alicia's orgasm. I knew I was addicted and that there was no turning back....ever.

Alicia offered, "If you want my juice that much, crawl over here and get it from the source."

With cheetah-like speed, I was buried between her legs.

As I lapped up the juice like it was wine, Alicia quipped, "Too bad we can't do this to save the world. This would be the ultimate recycling program. You eat my juice, Joan eats yours and I eat Joan. It would be a never-ending food supply. We could solve world hunger. Seriously, no one would ever go hungry."

I laughed as I leaned up, looking up at her, "Except for that one week a month."

"Well there is that," Alicia shrugged, before suggesting, "Actually, another recycling idea would be for me to cycle you through all the other black employees at our school. You would like that wouldn't you?" she smiled.

"You wouldn't?" I asked, shocked by the suggestion.

Alicia smiled a smile that implied she wasn't kidding, as she shrugged, pushed my head back between her legs and I returned to the champagne of lust, and teased, "Anything for the environment."

THE END