Turning the Table

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keegan was still inside of him, twitching every now and then. Jason's entire body felt like it was vibrating, not out of fear, but pure pleasure. What Keegan had said about doing it again had made Jason strangely happy, despite him being on the bottom. Then again the aggressive and powerful yet smaller man, who had really scared him, also made for a much more potent aphrodisiac. More thoughts than that didn't come as Jason finally fell asleep almost at the same time as Keegan, who'd had the sense to cover them up with Jason's jacket before falling asleep.

***

Six months later and Jason was a completely changed man. He'd officially come out and had initially quit the football team, but as soon as the team realized they totally sucked without him, they'd begged for him to return and he'd accepted. The on-campus rapes had stopped and people still kept their distance from Jason, just not as much as before. He was still not the friendliest or the most socialized person around.

After the incident with Keegan he'd met up with him a few more times and had even been introduced to Link and William, who had both had a go at him. But now Jason had settled with his new boyfriend, who actually turned out to be William. It had been love at first thrust and they also loved to wrestle each other... there were very great rewards for both of them. Winner got top, loser bottom, which actually turned out fine, 'cause even if Jason was a great deal smaller than William, he was just the perfect size to constantly focus on William's prostrate. Although, even through this Jason stayed on the bottom as William rode him and ground himself on his perfect, but short dick. William never complained on the thickness.

It also seemed that Keegan had settled down with Link as well and there weren't much sharing going on either these days, much to Keegan's disgruntled followers; but they had to just make do with other forms for release. Turned out that when exclusive both Link and William were kinda possessive and it wasn't like Keegan or Jason were about to complain about that. After all there were reasons to why Keegan and Jason were designated bottoms for the most parts... they really loved it when their men took charge. And they sure didn't disappoint.

THE END

***

This was my first gay male story I've written and I hope you liked it. Please rate it and make comments. (No need to comment on writing errors)

12