Turning the Tables

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no! Stop!" squealed Petra "I feel like I'm going to pee!"

This brought a broad smile to the young girls face. "No you're not silly. Just go with it."

Petra groaned as she began to suddenly encounter ripples of powerful enjoyment. Higher and higher Bonnie took her. Stroking her fingers skilfully inside Petra's now gaping wide pussy. Things were becoming a blur in Petra's mind. She was so near now. She opened her mouth to scream but couldn't. In the very back of her brain she heard Bonnie exclaim.

"Petra, your clit is so beautiful. Hmm, I must taste it again."

That's all it took. Petra was pushed over her plateau. A magnificent deep feeling enveloped her, like someone had cracked a whip over her body.

She convulsed and lifted off the bed in a state of pure extasy. Again and again she climaxed until she just had to stop. She flopped down. Totally. Utterly. Completely. Spent. How delicious.

Petra felt she wanted to be a little girl again. Wrapped up warm and safe. She didn't feel the handcuffs being removed. All she could remember was curling up in a little ball, the covers of her bed pulled tightly over her as she slept. Slowly she opened her eyes and looked around her bedroom but saw no sign of Bonnie.

As quickly as she could she jumped out of bed and wondered around her apartment. There was no sign of Bonnie anywhere. Or was there? Petra suddenly noticed a sheet of paper placed neatly on the kitchen table. Frantically she picked it up. It read.

"Dear Sweetest Petra. Glad you enjoyed yourself. I've taken the £100 you charged my mother Sue, for your services. It will cost you the same if you want to see me again. My mobile number is written on the back of this note. Love Bonnie."

Petra hurriedly turned over the note and stared at the mobile phone number that Bonnie had written. Would she ever use it? Could she bring herself to?

The ringing of Petra's own mobile phone brought her back to reality with a jolt. Picking it up she pressed the answer key and spoke.

"Hello, Petra here." She said. The female voice she heard almost made her drop the phone.

"Petra. It's Sue here. Listen I really enjoyed our get together earlier. I cannot get you out of my mind to tell you the truth. Could we please

meet up tomorrow? Say midday. My family are all out then and well...Oh sorry I do waffle on. Is your fee still £100?"

For what seemed like an eternity Petra just could not bring herself to speak. All she had to do was say she was busy and everything would end. Having Sue as a client would end. Having her daughter Bonnie as a personal hooker would also end. Carefully she put the phone to her ear.

"I'm sorry Sue." She began "My mind was drifting.

Midday sounds fine to me. Same cost as last time.

We'll try some G-spot massage if you like.

Believe me it will drive you up the wall. See you then. Bye."

Turning off the phone Petra noticed she was still clutching Bonnie's number. Carefully she started to enter it into the memory of her own phone. Something told her she would be calling her personal hooker very soon.

The End

12