Turning The Tables

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Big Gunz
Big Gunz
993 Followers

"Yes, fuck yes..." She moaned. "What do you think of that baby? Your ex fucking all your friends, being their whore?" She moved up and down on his cock faster. "I can't wait to do it, I can't wait to start being their slut. I've always fantasized about fucking some of them. That's what whore's do isn't it? They imagine fucking someone else while they fuck their boyfriend?"

Kristina was now thrashing wildly atop him, her own dirty dialogue getting her off.

"Oh fuck me baby! Fuck me like the slut I am!" She screamed, her release imminent. "Say my name!"

Unable to hold off his explosion any longer, he obliged.

"Oh Kris!" He cried out, the rush of come from his balls rocketing all the way through his groin and cresting in a wave of pleasure at the tip of his cock as his hot cream shot into her.

"Oh Pete!" She screamed, the name of Ben's best friend echoing throughout the apartment as her eyes rolled back in her head. She jerked and moaned loudly as her pussy convulsed around him.

Her orgasm must have lasted at least two minutes. When she finally recovered, she looked down at him, her eyes wide and confident.

"I forgive you." Kristina said with a smirk as she dismounted him...

Big Gunz
Big Gunz
993 Followers
12