Turning the Tables

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who cares if he's nice, what's his dick like?" Colin asked.

"He seems nice enough, and his dick is awesome," Oliver replied.

Laurence walked over to the bedroom door, opening it a few inches. Colin and Steve immediately joined him, whispering to each other to keep quiet and elbowing Laurence out of the way. Laurence turned around after a few seconds of staring at Luke in the bedroom and shrugged at Oliver. "Not bad. I would've gone for a younger guy myself, but he'll do."

Oliver bristled at that. Luke couldn't be older than 40, and with his dark hair and the hint of grey in his beard, he was fucking hot. Laurence was just being an asshole. "Well, next month, you can seduce an Alpha, then."

Laurence glared at him. "We can draw lots for that too."

Oliver shrugged. He had volunteered to seduce an Alpha, since Laurence hadn't wanted to, Colin and Steve were too excitable and unreliable, and Tim was shy around strangers. "Whatever." He turned to Tim. "So, you guys are gonna draw lots?"

"It seemed fairest." Tim seemed calmest of the four of them. He probably wasn't entirely in heat yet.

Colin and Steve were still arguing at the door, and when Colin pushed Steve back against the wall, there was a low groan from the bedroom. They both froze, looking at Oliver as they ran away from the bedroom door.

"Oliver? Where are - what the fuck?!"

There was an angry yell as Luke discovered the manacles, then rattling as he tried to free himself. Oliver's breath caught when he heard the creaking from the bed, but Tim had been right. It was a strong bed and it would hold.

"Oliver!"

Tim pushed him forward. "Talk to him."

Oliver rolled his eyes but walked over to the bedroom door. "Hey Luke."

Luke was glaring at him, snarling as he kept trying to get free. "What the fuck? Why the fuck did you shackle me to the bed? You fucking little brat, if I get my hands on you..." He trailed off to snarl again.

Oliver felt a shiver run down his spine. While in heat, Luke's dominant, angry behaviour just turned Oliver on. "I can explain," he said, smiling. "I brought some friends. They need your help."

Luke stopped moving, eyeing him suspiciously. "What?"

"Some Omega friends," Oliver added. He opened the door wider, and beckoned for the other four to come forward.

Luke's mouth dropped when he saw them, and he let out a low groan. He was trying to free himself again, but he didn't seem angry anymore. "Oh yes, come here so I can bury my cock inside of you."

"Is he talking to me?" Steve asked.

"He was clearly looking at me!" Colin insisted.

Before the two could argue further, Tim stood between them. "One at a time," he told them, then looked at Luke.

Luke groaned, his head dropping back on the pillow. His cock had hardened further, making Oliver's mouth water. "You're all in heat?"

"Not yet," Tim replied. "But almost."

Oliver smiled at Luke, reaching out to pat his ankle. "See? They need your help! We'll all take turns fucking ourselves on you until our heats pass. Shouldn't take longer than two or three days in total."

Luke moaned, pulling at the shackles. "Then let me fuck you already," he growled. "Free me so I can fuck you!"

"Ah, no," Oliver told him, stepping back. "It's for your own good! This way, you can rest and lie back while we do all the work." He beamed down at Luke. "Don't worry, we brought food and drink too! We gotta take care of our Alpha, right?"

"Right," chorused the others.

"I'll bring in the groceries," Tim said, and grabbed Colin's arm to drag him along to go back outside.

"I'd rather take care of you," Luke growled, his eyes boring into Oliver's. "Free me, boy. I'll fuck you again, then I'll fuck your friends."

"Uh, you already fucked him, so it's our turn!" Steve said. "We're drawing lots so it's fair."

Luke just let out another annoyed grunt. "Free me! I'm an Alpha! You can't keep me tied to the bed, brats!"

"Oh, we definitely can. Seriously, it's better this way." Oliver sighed. Being around three Omegas in heat was clearly not good for Luke's ability to think clearly. He was sure the Alpha would agree with him in a few days once the whole thing was over. "Okay, let's start with those lots."

He drew Laurence and Steve away from the bedroom door and closed it behind him. "I'll put the numbers one through four in an empty jar, you guys can pick a piece of paper, and that's our order."

Steve and Laurence had drawn the numbers 2 and 3 respectively when Tim and Colin came back in. Tim let Colin go first, and Colin cheered when he had number one. Tim didn't seem to mind having number four. "He needs it more than I do anyway," he said, smiling at Colin, who was bouncing around the cabin.

Steve sulked as he sat on the couch, and Laurence was glaring at Colin from a corner.

Oliver took Colin by the hand. "Okay, you're first, so get your clothes off and get in there. Just forget that we're even here."

"But not entirely," Steve reminded him, "because I'm next! As soon as his knot shrinks, you better get out of there!"

Colin stuck out his tongue at Steve, then grinned as he began to undress in the living room, dropping his clothes on the floor. Once he was naked, he went into the bedroom.

Luke was yelling at Colin to get on his dick within seconds, and it wasn't long before Colin's happy moans filled the air, along with creaking from the bed and Luke's swearing and groaning.

It made Oliver ache and remember how good Luke's cock had felt inside of him only an hour or so ago. He wanted him again, needed him again.

As he looked around, he saw that Steve was clutching the armrest tight as he listened to Colin, while Laurence was staring at the floor, his arms folded tight across his chest.

They all needed the Alpha's cock, and they would have it. Soon.

To distract himself, he helped Tim put the groceries away. There was enough to feed ten people, because Alphas and Omegas were extra hungry if they were fucking through a heat, and Tim had brought plenty of meat to give to Luke.

"This was a great plan," Oliver told him.

Tim smiled as well. "It was, wasn't it?" He sighed happily. "Seriously, I can't wait to have his cock inside of me. How long do you think it'll take?"

Oliver shrugged. "Well, it was like half an hour before his knot shrank down with me, so..."

Tim groaned in frustration. "Ugh, it'll be hours before I get fucked."

"Hey, we have him for the whole weekend, right?" Oliver reminded him.

"Right," Tim said. "Right, and it's best if I go last anyway. The others are already in heat, and I'm not entirely there. How are you holding up?"

"All right. I mean, sure, I wanna have his knot inside me again, but I'm not nearly as desperate as they are." He nodded at Steve and Laurence.

"Give it time," Tim told him, smiling.

*

Colin didn't want to get off of Luke's dick, not even after his knot had shrank down, and Oliver and Tim had to grab him and drag him into the living room. "I want his dick!" Colin yelled, struggling in their grip. "Fucking let me have his dick!"

Steve was already naked, his own cock hard, his slick sliding down his inner thigh, and he rushed into the bedroom.

Oliver watched as Steve straddled Luke's hips and without even introducing himself, he wrapped his hand around Luke's half-hard cock, and began jerking him to hardness.

Luke moaned, his eyes closed. "Gimme five minutes."

"You're not getting five minutes," Steve told him, his wrist pumping furiously. "I want your dick up my ass now."

Luke groaned. His dick turned harder. The scent of an Omega in heat was too strong for him to resist. "All right, boy, you want it so much, you take it."

Steve raised his hips until they were positioned over Luke's dick, then pushed down. He didn't take it slow, he pushed down hard and grunted in an effort to take more. "Fuck, you're so thick!"

"Mmm, and you're so tight."

Steve was swearing and groaning as he managed to get Luke's big dick entirely inside of him, then started to ride him in earnest. "Fuck," he yelled, "fuck, you feel so good!"

Oliver left them to it. He couldn't take much more, or he'd want to have Luke for himself once Steve was done with him.

He had plenty of time this weekend to have Luke's dick up his ass as much as he wanted. Plenty of time.

12