Turning the Tables

Story Info
She wanted him to be something he couldn't tolerate.
10k words
4.28
202.3k
145
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's a couple characters from my "Revenge in Advance" sequels who make a cameo appearance in this story and another character was inspired by the "Destroyer" series of books.

As always, constructive comments are always welcome and appreciated.

Please remember this is only a work of fiction and not a docu-drama. Enjoy.

*****

Ralph Wilcox sat on the bar stool nursing his beer as he pondered the events that led him to this point. He thought that until recently he had a great life – a well-paying job as an accountant, a nice home in the suburbs and a loving wife. He still had a good job and he still owned the building they called "home," but his five-year marriage was toast and there was no going back.

He met his wife, Alicia, while the two were in college. They dated and got married after graduation. He got a job at a local accounting firm and she found a job working real estate. Things seemed to be going quite well for them and they had even talked about having children.

Then things started going off the rails. Alicia began spending more nights out with the "girls," or so she said. She also began dressing sexier for work and leaving at all hours, claiming she had houses to show.

At the same time, she started getting more demanding, ordering him around like he was her employee instead of her husband. Ralph, not being a confrontational type of guy, put up with it, wanting to keep his wife happy. But it seemed that nothing ever really made her happy.

Then, he noticed, she began spending time on their home computer, reading stories about women who adopted what he later learned was the "hot-wife and cuckold" lifestyle. According to what he saw, these women got off on humiliating their husbands by cheating on them, sometimes turning them into little more than slaves. Some husbands apparently got off on it, but he wasn't one of them.

He didn't say much, not wanting to rock the boat. He did notice that sex between them had started to taper off considerably and she seemed less open to his advances.

Part of the problem, he surmised, was that he wasn't a very assertive person and always tried to find the most peaceful resolution to any situation. That's the way he always handled things and so far it had worked. Ralph, not exactly a very strong or athletic person, never got into fights, preferring instead to simply walk away. What did he care what others thought of him?

Then it happened. She hit him with the four words most dreaded by the male of the species.

"We need to talk," she said as he walked in the door.

"Okay," Ralph said, sitting his briefcase on the table. "What about?"

"Things are going to change around here," she said firmly.

"Like what?" Ralph asked. "I didn't know we needed to change anything. What's going on?"

"If you must know, Ralph, I need more than what you can provide," she said.

"Like what?" he asked. "Don't I make enough money for you? We bought the house, we've both got nice cars, all the bills are paid and we have a lot of money in our accounts. Plus, you're doing quite well with your real estate. What are you talking about?"

"No, you idiot," she said. "You make plenty of money. It's not that. I need, you know, more."

"More, what?" Ralph asked.

"Alright. I need a bigger dick. I need more dick. I need more in the bedroom. Get it?" she asked. "You just don't do it for me anymore, at least not like you used to."

"Well, I can always get some of those little blue pills," Ralph said. "Maybe we can get some ideas from those stories you read."

"God, you are so fucking clueless," she said. "No, you idiot, I need more cock." The implication of what she said finally dawned on him.

"Wait, are you telling me you want to fuck another man?" he asked calmly.

"No, I'm saying I want to fuck a MAN, period. Not a wimpy bean counter. Maybe multiple men at the same time," she said. "I still love you, in a sense. I mean, you do provide for me and all. But I just want to get drilled into the mattress sometimes."

"Well, I can certainly accommodate some of what you want, but you've always turned me down lately and you're always gone," Ralph said.

"How can you be such an idiot," she screamed. "What do you think I'm doing when I go out? You think I spend all my time drinking and chatting with a bunch of idiot twits? No, I'm out getting FUCKED. And I love it."

"Well," Ralph said, "then maybe we should get a divorce and you'd be free to fuck whomever you want. Wouldn't that make you happy?"

"There'll be no divorce," she said. "And if you do try to divorce me, I'll take you to the cleaners and you know it. Go ahead, go talk to your lawyer buddies. Figure it out on your spreadsheets."

"In other words, you want to have it both ways," Ralph said. "You don't want a divorce because you like my money, but you want to be able to have sex with other men. Is that right?"

"Maybe I didn't make things clear up front for you," she said. "I AM going to fuck other men. I AM going to fuck them in MY bed. And you are going to watch it AND you're going to love it."

"So, are you saying that you'd be alright with me having sex with another woman? Would you want to watch me making love to her and would you love it?" Ralph asked.

"That is never going to happen," she said. "For starters, if you do, I'll divorce you in a heartbeat for adultery. Secondly, there's not a woman alive who would even want to touch your pathetic little pee-pee let alone fuck it."

"Actually, Alicia, you're quite wrong on all accounts," he said. "Not only are you sounding like a complete hypocrite, you know as well as I do that I'm pretty well-endowed. Remember a couple years ago, you even measured me. Second, there's a lot of women where I work who have made it quite clear they'd love to get me in bed if I were ever available. I've always turned them down because I love you too much to cheat on you. Apparently you don't feel the same way. So maybe we should simply divorce and be done with it." He stood up and headed for the bedroom.

"I'm going to change out of this suit, so why don't you make us some coffee and let's sit and talk about this like adults, okay?" he said.

"Sure, honey," she said sarcastically. "Let's do that." She couldn't believe her husband could take this so calmly. Maybe Jack was right, she thought. Maybe he really is just a wimp. We'll see how he feels later. She made sure he was in the bedroom before pulling a packet of powder out of her purse. Jack assured her he wouldn't taste it in his coffee and said it would work fast and put him out like a light.

Jack, however, was anything but calm. He may have seemed calm on the outside, but he was seething and shaking on the inside. A part of him wanted to throw her out of the house, but he knew that any violent reaction on his part would only get him thrown in jail.

He put his briefcase by his nightstand and changed out of his suit, donning a t-shirt and a pair of comfortable jeans. He hoped the rest of the night would go much smoother, but something told him it was only going to get worse. He had no idea how much worse it was going to get.

He went back to the kitchen where Alicia had his coffee ready. He took a sip and was pleased that she remembered to flavor it with his favorite creamer. Nothing like the taste of butter pecan to make things better, he thought.

He sat down in the living room in his favorite recliner and looked at his wife, who was already sitting down on the couch.

"Are you ready to discuss this reasonably?" Ralph asked after taking another large sip of coffee. Alicia smiled, but he noticed no warmth or love in her face.

"Before we go too much farther in this, er, discussion, I should probably let you know that I've got a couple of friends on their way over to help make things clear to you," Alicia said.

"Friends are good," Ralph said. He began to set his coffee on the coaster by his chair and suddenly felt very light-headed. By the time he realized that Alicia had drugged him, it was too late. He was out like a light.

When he awoke, he found that he couldn't move his arms or legs and something had been placed in his mouth, preventing him from speaking. As he came to, he realized that he had not only been tied to a chair in his bedroom with his arms and legs firmly secured, but he had been stripped naked as well.

"What the fuck," he thought to himself. Alicia came into the room, naked except for a pair of CFM pumps. He noticed that her pussy had been shaved completely bare and her exposed lips were swollen and puffy.

Immediately behind her were two large, bald-headed men, also naked. Ralph, being a fan of Doctor Who, couldn't help but notice the two men reminded him of the alien Sontara species. He thought of them as BulletHead One and Two.

"Well, it looks like Wimpy McCuck is finally awake," BulletHead One said. The other creep spoke up.

"Maybe it's time we show him how a real man fucks his woman," he said, obscenely fondling Alicia's breasts. All three of them laughed.

"These are my friends, Jack and Dick," Alicia said. "And they're here to help me show you what the rest of our marriage is going to be like. So smile and enjoy the show."

Ralph looked at her with anger as she knelt on the floor in front of him and began sucking off BulletHead One, the asshole she called Jack. Alicia moaned and looked at Ralph as she took Jack's whole cock in her mouth, working it with her tongue. Jack moaned and held her head.

"I'm cumming," he said. Alicia grabbed his buttocks and made a big show of swallowing his entire load. She looked at Ralph and opened her mouth so he could see that she had, in fact, swallowed the man's semen.

"That was delicious," she told Ralph. "Much better than you by a long shot." She moved over to BulletHead Two, or Dick, as Alicia called him, and repeated the performance.

"I hope you took notes, cuck, because that's what you're going to start doing from now on," Jack said. "And yes, we expect you to swallow." They all laughed.

"Don't worry, little boy," Alicia told him. "It's an acquired taste but you'll soon learn to love it just like I have."

Ralph felt like he was going to vomit but held the urge back. Alicia moved to the bed and the men followed. They each took turns fucking her hard in many different positions, both cumming inside her pussy and ass repeatedly while trash-talking Ralph. At one point, she had one man in her pussy and the other in her ass.

"I want both of you cumming in my pussy at the same time," Alicia said. They obliged, with Alicia sitting on Jack's member as Dick squeezed his cock in her already occupied pussy. They fucked back and forth for some time until they both filled her already sloppy pussy with one last load.

They slowly disengaged and made their way to Ralph.

"This is just the beginning, cuck," BulletHead One told him. "From now on, you will service us, hand and foot. You'll feed our cocks to your wife and suck us to get things started. You'll even learn to clean our dicks after they've been in her ass. With your tongue. And you'll clean her pussy and ass as well. And if she gets pregnant, you'll accept it, pay for it and take care of the baby as if it were yours."

"And soon, we'll be fucking you in the ass as well," BulletHead Two chimed in. They all laughed at that. "Alright, let's show cucky boy here his new place in the home," he added.

They pushed the chair on its back and Alicia stood over him, placing her well-fucked pussy within inches of his face. She pulled the gag out of his mouth and began smearing the cum out of her pussy on his face as he struggled.

"No," he cried. "Don't do this, Alicia." BulletHead One held his head still while the other man pinched his nose, forcing him to swallow the liquid pouring out of Alicia's cunt. He gagged as the sticky mess went down his throat.

"Wasn't that delicious?" Alicia asked. Ralph shook his head vigorously and tried to spit it back up.

The first man drew back his fist, preparing to punch Ralph in the face but Alicia stopped him.

"There's no need for that, Jack," she said. "Ralphie's not a violent man and we don't need any assault complaints. Give me the vial." BulletHead One dropped his fist and handed her a vial of clear liquid that had apparently been on the dresser. She opened the vial and pulled out an eye dropper.

"This is a little something to help you rest, darling," she told Ralph. "And it'll also help decrease your manhood. Just a few drops of this every night and soon, you'll be more woman than man. You may even start to grow breasts and before long, you'll be my best girl friend and you'll get to have both of my men in your ass." Ralph's eyes grew wide with horror as he heard what she had in store for him. He shook his head, but BulletHead One grabbed him and pinched his nose as Alicia put a few drops on his tongue.

Soon, Ralph felt a warmth throughout his body and he began to relax, feeling a bit tired and sleepy.

Alicia stood up, pulled a large doggie bed out of the closet and placed it on the floor at the foot of the bed where she had just been fucked. They removed him from the chair as Alicia placed handcuffs on one wrist.

"From now on, you'll sleep here," she said, pointing to the doggie bed. "The only men who will sleep in MY bed are the ones who will be fucking me from now on. Don't worry, I'll release you in the morning so you can go to work. I need your money, after all. Sleep tight, Ralphie."

Yeah, good-night, cucky boy," BulletHead One said.

They dragged Ralph's naked body to the dog bed as Alicia handcuffed him to a bedpost. Ralph tried to stay awake but was unable to and soon drifted into unconsciousness.

He awoke the next morning as Alicia took the cuffs off of him. He leapt to his feet and backed away as Alicia approached him. He grabbed his clothes and ran into the bathroom, locking the door. He thought about what he would do as he showered, shaved and dressed for work. He knew that he was no longer safe in his own home and he had no idea what it was Alicia had given him the previous night.

He grabbed his briefcase and headed downstairs. He normally took a cup of coffee with him to work but didn't, not knowing what Alicia may have put in it. She had made him a cup and offered it to him, but he refused, saying nothing.

He headed for the door but was stopped by Alicia's voice.

"Ralph, please understand that I do love you and I'm sorry about last night. I just want you to understand how things are going to be from now on." He looked at her with anger and hatred in his eyes, which scared Alicia somewhat.

"When you get home tonight, you'll need to change into this," she said, holding a pair of women's underwear and a frilly maid's costume. "Now come give your wife a kiss goodbye." Ralph shook his head and walked out the door, saying nothing.

Watching her husband leave, Alicia began to wonder if maybe she had pushed him too far too fast. "He'll get over his little snit," she thought. "He always does."

Ralph stopped at a coffee bar and ordered a caramel mocha and sat in the parking lot for a minute before calling his boss, George Winstead. He and George had developed a good relationship over the years, so he thought the somewhat older man would understand his dilemma.

"Hey, Ralph," George said when he answered the phone. "Kinda early to be calling, isn't it?"

"George, I need some help," Ralph said.

"Sure, Ralph. What's going on?" George asked.

Ralph told George what had happened the previous night, leaving nothing out. George was horrified.

"Listen, buddy, take the day off and go see your attorney. We'll cover for you. If your wife calls, we'll tell her that you're out of the office handling some very important matters and may be late. It's not safe for you to go home, so if need be, you can bunk out at my place until you can figure something out. We'd love to have you over for dinner anyway and there's plenty of room," he said.

"Thanks, George, I appreciate it a bunch," Ralph said. His next call was to his friend and attorney, Bill Jackson. He explained the entire situation and Bill told him to come by his office, immediately.

Ralph went to Bill's office and was ushered right in. He passed an average-looking man who was just leaving Bill's office and the two exchanged a brief greeting.

"Thanks for coming by, Oscar. And remember, I'm expecting to see you and that lovely wife of yours by the house this weekend," Bill said to the other man, who waved on his way out. Bill ushered his friend in.

"How are you feeling, Ralph," the older man asked. Ralph shook his head.

"Not good. Not good at all. Plus, I'm scared to go home," Ralph said.

"Tell me something," Bill said. "Have you ever seen anything in the mail from a company called the Mutual Marital Assurance Society?" Ralph shook his head.

"No," he said. "Nothing. Never heard of it. What is that, anyway?" Ralph asked. Bill waved his hands.

"Oh, nothing, it's just something I heard about once, part of another divorce case. The company's been closed down since then, but I still see it crop up every so often," Bill said.

"Look," Bill said. "You're wife is basically correct about the divorce option. In this state, we like to say that divorce is the fucking you get for the fucking you got. They almost never go well for the husbands involved unless there's an absolute airtight prenuptial agreement and even then, there's no guarantee. That's a big reason why I quit doing family law." He pulled a card out of his desk drawer and handed it to Ralph.

"I think maybe you should give these folks a call, and do it right away," Bill said. "It's a relatively new outfit that helps men in your situation. I know some of the people who started it and they're real stand-up guys. They've done some work for me in the past and I'm quite impressed. If anyone can help you, they can. Tell them I recommended you to them and they'll treat you right, okay?"

"Thanks, Bill, I appreciate that," Ralph said.

"Listen, Ralph, keep in touch. If there's anything I can do for you, just call," Bill said, shaking Ralph's hand.

Ralph got back to his car and called the number on the card. A female voice answered.

"Alpha Services. May I help you?" she asked.

"Yes, I'd like to speak with Abel Gonzales," Ralph said, reading the name on the card. "Bill Jackson suggested I contact him."

"Yes sir, one moment, please," she said. Ralph heard a few clicks and then a gruff voice came on the line.

"Gonzales," the man said.

"Yes, my name is Ralph Wilcox and Bill Jackson gave me your card. He suggested you could help me in a domestic situation," Ralph said.

"Bill Jackson, huh?" Abel said. "Alright, come by my office immediately. Say nothing to no one. You got that?"

"Sure," Ralph said. The line went dead and Ralph put his phone away. He got the address from the card and punched it into his GPS, which instantly gave him the directions he was looking for. Ralph pulled out and headed to see the mysterious Abel Gonzalez.

Ralph, however, did not see the Ford SUV on the other side of the parking lot, nor did he see BulletHead One taking photos. Jack pulled out his cell and made a call.

"Well?" asked the woman at the other end of the call.

"Cucky-boy went to the Argyle Building downtown and he's heading out. Want me to follow him?" he asked.

"Do you know who he saw at the Argyle?" the female asked.

"No, I don't. I didn't want to blow my cover," he said.

"Alright. No, don't follow him. His boss and his secretary said he'd be out in meetings all day. Let's back off a bit and give him the day," she said.

"Okay, you're the boss," he said.

"Goddamn right," Alicia said, hanging up the phone. She wondered what Ralph was up to, but didn't think he would jeopardize his safety by doing something stupid. She was prepared to take extreme measures, short of killing him, if necessary, but didn't want to go that far. She had other things planned for him, after all. She rubbed her wet pussy thinking about the deviant things she wanted to do to him and in front of him. Soon, she thought, he'll be my personal slave and there's nothing he can do to stop me.