Turning to the Dark Side

Story Info
Phoebe finally gives in to her dark curiosity.
2.3k words
4.16
72.2k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phoebe92
Phoebe92
11 Followers

Heya boys and girls! My name's Phoebe, I'm 5'7 tall, have brunette hair, grey/blue eyes, am a dress size 8 (UK) and wear a 32C bra :) This is my first submission here so hopefully it doesn't suck too much! Any feedback will be very welcome (just go easy on me lol). This story is actually based on how I actually ended up having sex with my first black guy (with the odd detail changed!) so hopefully you find it as enjoyable to read as I did to write!

P x

Me and my boyfriend had always been open about sexual fantasies and curiosities we both had, for him that openness had led to the fulfilment of one of his biggest fantasies, anal sex. So as you can imagine, my boyfriend loved this open attitude to things, I mean, what wasn't for him to like? Tell a girl some of the fantasies you have, then do them! Certainly seemed like a win-win.

But while my boyfriend had satisfied one of his biggest curiosities/fantasies with anal, I felt like I hadn't managed to do something that I could look back at and go: "God I'm glad I got to live that out!"

Now most of my fantasies I talked to my boyfriend about he was all for, different positions, places, even another girl, but there was one thing he always hesitated over, or would avoid when I mentioned it. I'd told him on a number of occasions that I was curious about sex with a black man. At first it was just that, a passing curiosity but as my boyfriend's reactions became more evasive, the more I thought about it. The more I thought about it, the more I'd mention it to him. Before long, it had gone from something I was curious about, to something I fantasised heavily over.

I began watching interracial porn online to help satisfy my fantasy, soon enough the ONLY porn I was watching was interracial, I'd become entranced by the image of a black man thrusting into a white woman, even more so when the white woman's moans and screams filled the room. I quickly began imagining myself in the place of these women, just thinking about how that black cock would feel, thinking about myself screaming for more, just like the women I watched online.

It quickly became apparent to me that this had turned into a very real fantasy, I found myself looking at black men more, flirting with ones I came into contact with, anything to take the edge off of my growing urges.

But my new feelings confused me too, I had never cheated before, and I didn't think I would ever be capable of doing such a thing but as the weeks passed, I found myself thinking more and more: "Maybe I could just do it once, then go back to normal."

And so, it all came to a head on a night out with two of my friends.

We hadn't planned for a big night out but even so, I dressed up anyway. I was wearing a tight, low-cut black top and a redish/pink skirt that hugged my bum and thighs with a belt round my waist separating the two. Of course, the skirt was short, very rarely did I wear a skirt that came much further than a third of the way down my legs, tonight way no different. To top it all off I had my sexy black heels on too.

The club we went to was always busy, once inside I found myself looking at the black guys in there. By now it had become second nature to check them all out. Me and my friends danced and drank for what must have been about an hour before one of them received a text from her boyfriend. She went off to meet him so it was just down to me and my other friend. Now that it was just us two, we regrouped and decided what to do next: "I'll go grab us both a drink Phoebe" my friend told me, I told her I was just going to pop to the ladies room to freshen up and that I'd meet her back where we were now. After we went our separate ways and I'd started walking towards the loo I noticed an attractive black man to my right. My heart began to race as I thought about going over and flirting with him, I knew he'd been keeping an eye on me all night so I was pretty sure he'd want to chat.

The toilets in the club had a reputation for very long queues, so I thought to myself: "Nobody would need to know if I just had a chat with this guy." As I began walking over to him my mind began to flood with a much more dangerous thought, I looked him up and down and something inside my head just told me he was the one. He was the black man I was going to experience, he was tall, dark and handsome and had what looked like a six-pack to die for under his t-shirt.

"Hey," I said, slightly shy. "I'm Phoebe."

He looked me over before replying: "I'm Jordan babe, looking fine if I may say so."

I laughed slightly, although it was more of a nervous reaction than anything. We started to chat, and flirt for a couple minutes. I was unsure of how exactly I could tell him what I was really after. I mean, I didn't think I could just say: "So, I'm curious about sex with black guys, you want to help?"

Luckily, he saved me from having to think too hard: "So babe, you want to go somewhere quieter?"

My heart raced as my head nodded and he began to lead me off, I knew deep down that what I was doing was so so wrong but as that feeling mixed with my desire I became even more aroused in expectation. The door he led me to I'd never seen in the club before, but I knew where it led to, the quiet alley out back. As he opened the door, I knew that once I walked through, there would be no going back but the mix of alcohol and arousal was too much for me to stop now....

Once I stepped outside, it began.

Without warning, Jordan put both his hands against my shoulders and pushed me up against the wall of the club.

"Oh Jordan! What are y-"

Before I could finish my sentence, his lips were on mine, kissing me deeply. His sense of entitlement, just taking what he wanted without asking turned me on. I'd never had a man so confident. I moaned as he continued to kiss me, encouraging him further.

He took his left hand off of my shoulder and grabbed my arm, guiding it toward his crotch. Without thinking both my hands were at his belt, loosening it off. I felt his buckle slip loose as he kissed me deeper and more roughly, keeping me pinned up against the wall.

His dominant and aggressive sexual advances began to push me over the edge, I couldn't help myself, I needed to have sex with him. Even if it meant cheating on my boyfriend. My hands unbuttoned his trousers and pulled them and his boxers down in one motion. I couldn't see because he was still kissing me but I felt his cock against my hands and I knew he was big.

I pushed him back with one hand and he broke the kiss, under heavy breath I asked: "how big are you?"

He laughed and said: "Don't worry babe, you look like the kinda girl who can take 9 and a half inches"

He moved to kissing my neck as my hands began jerking his huge black shaft: "Oh god Jordan, it's so big. I... I need to feel it in me!"

Jordan's hand slipped under my skirt and pulled my thong down, he let me step out of it before I wrapped my right leg around him, positioning his big black cock between me. As my skirt rose up towards my waist he pushed against my tight white pussy, just slipping the head inside me.

"Oh fuuuck baby! God it's big!" I moaned.

"Mmmm you like black cock huh? You feel fucking tight round my dick, bet you ain't had many black men."

My breathing became heavier and deeper as he slid further into me, my hands wrapped round his bum, pulling him closer, forcing him deeper inside me: "Oh baby, you're my first, you're my first black!"

He paused briefly: "First? Mmm bitch you are gonna get fucked senseless."

With that he began thrusting into me, driving his long, thick shaft as deep inside as he could. I'd never felt anything like it, I didn't think a man could feel this big but Jordan was showing me how a real man fucks a woman, how a black man can satisfy a girl. He sped up as I moaned louder, sensing how desperately I needed it.

"Oh bitch you love it don't you? Bet you never had white this good."

Hearing that caused me to moan, there was something about the racial side of it, that was turning me on: "Oh Jordan, Oh fuck it's so big! So much bigger than my white boyfriend! Please, don't stop! Oh god yes!"

My right leg wrapped even tighter round him, desperately trying to get him deeper into me.

"Oh you got a boyfriend? You fucking slut, needing a big black cock to feel satisfied. His cock will feel like shit by the time I'm done fucking you!"

His hand wrapped round my neck, gripping it tightly as his hips bucked wildly, driving his huge shaft into me over and over: "mmm just like so many white sluts, willing to cheat to get the satisfaction they need! Say it bitch, say your boyfriend ain't worse shit!"

I struggled to speak as he gripped my neck: "Ohhh oh my god! Jordan fuck me! I need black cock! It's so much better than my bf! Better than any white guy I have had!" I could feel myself getting close to climaxing and he knew it, I wasn't sure how close he was but Jordan soon answered that.

"Mmm bitch I'm gonna cum in that white pussy, gonna turn you Phoebe, gonna fill you with black seed!" Jordan's thrusting into me became even more rough, it was so manly, so animalistic, something I'd never experienced before. It was a feeling I knew I'd want again.

I began letting out a deep lusty moan as he drew closer, my body began shaking and I knew I was going to cum on his huge cock any second: "Oh baby! Cum in me! Turn me with that big black cock! Turn me into a black cock slut! I need that black seed!"

As I finished my sentence I felt his hand round my neck tighten, I couldn't breath properly but his dominance turned me on even more. With that my body tightened up, amongst my choking and hampered breathing I managed to speak: "Fuck... F... Fuck I'm cumming!"

"Take it bitch! Fucking take it you whore!"

Jordan pumped even harder, slamming his cock into me, getting every last inch of his huge black shaft inside my body, it felt like I was being beaten. Having his huge dick slamming into me, followed by my body hitting the cold hard wall behind, as the momentum from his thrust travelled through my body.

"Jordan..... Uh.... Oh... Fuck.... Yessss! Yessssss! Oh baby! Please.... please.... cum in me!" I felt delirious from the pleasure of cumming on his big black cock, begging him to shoot inside me.

"Mmmm fuck Phoebe you filthy bitch! I'm gonna cum!"

I felt his body tighten up as he moaned louder, hearing him grunt with each thrust into me was one of the sexiest things I'd heard, knowing each grunt and thrust might be the one that pushes him over the edge. His thrusting slowed down, each thrust became more deliberate, more rough, more forceful in his attempt to push himself over the edge.

"Uh... Uh... Uh... You fucking bitch! Take it! Knew I'd fucking turn you, you fucking slut! Uh... Uh... Fuck... Uh... Oh Shit, you fucking whore, I'm cumming!"

I felt Jordan's cock throb deep inside me, with one final, huge, hard pump into my body he blew his load. "Urgh oh fuck yeah, take my cum Phoebe!"

Feeling my first black cock cumming inside me was probably the hottest sexual experience I'd ever had: "Oh shit jordan! Oh my god fill me up! It... It feels so good!"

Finally he let go of my neck, putting his hands onto my shoulders and pulling me down to make sure that the final wave of black seed was as deep inside me as possible.

"Uurrrrrgh... Mmm... That's it, mmmm good god you are a tight white slut... Mmm you took that cum good babe."

My body was shaking, I could feel the adrenaline still flowing through me, I was weak at the knees but felt like I had been satisfied like never before.

"Hope that showed you why black is better you dirty bitch."

Recovering my breath after having been rocked, as he slid his cock out I replied: "Mmm baby it did... I didn't know black would be so good..."

With that he pulled up his boxers and trousers and slipped his belt back on. Suddenly reality came flooding back, I slipped my thong back on and looked at the time, it had only been 15 minutes, hopefully my friend would never know what happened...

But I did, I knew I'd cheated on my boyfriend with a hung black stud. I knew I'd never been fucked as well as that before. I knew that I would need that again...

P x

Phoebe92
Phoebe92
11 Followers