Turning Twenty-five

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, this is my life; I mark every significant event in it."

"Well, it's easier to rule out pregnancy than gastric flue or food poisoning, just take this cup out to the toilet and try and fill it for me."

Marie filled the pot and returned it to the doctor, he dipped a test stick into the golden liquid, pulled it out and waited a few seconds, "Tell me Mrs. Black, are you and your husband trying for a baby at the moment?"

Julie was shocked, "Well, I stopped taking the birth control pill two months ago but I was told that it could take up to a year to fall pregnant because I've been taking the pill for so long."

"Well, congratulations, you are one of the lucky one percent that fall pregnant quickly after stopping. I'll book you into the anti-natal classes in Blaby, best get you started on them as soon as possible, the next clinic is actually tomorrow, that's lucky, here take this slip along with you."

Julie broke the news to Bill that she was pregnant, after her first scan she would have some idea of her due date and by simple calculus she'd be able to work back to the potential date that she fell pregnant. After the party her sex life with Bill had been the best it had been since their honeymoon, usually sparked off by some mention of her birthday party or meeting up with one of their friends who had been to the party.

Whatever the outcome Julie decided to say that she had fallen pregnant two weeks after her party and hope for a long confinement!

Julie was walking up and down outside the main doctor's surgery in Blaby waiting for it to open and Marie Hewitt walked up to the doors, they were both there for the anti-natal clinic, they were both scanned and both given the same due date.

The thirty weeks passed quickly, Julie and Marie became best friends and even ended up going into hospital together, onto the same ward together and both went into the delivery suite at the same time.

After the births the proud fathers were walking up and down rocking their babies in their arms, their friends all filtered through the ward to meet Willy and Marie's son and Bill and Julie's daughter. Angela Weston was the only one to see something in the faces of the babies; she waited until Julie asked her for a little help to go to the bathroom.

Julie thought that it was unusual that Angela took her handbag with her when she was supposed to be helping her to prevent a fall but realised Angela had a method in her madness as she sat on the toilet and Angela handed her two photographs from her handbag. Julie looked at the pictures of a naked boy on one photograph and a naked girl on the other.

"Angela, why did you take pictures of Laura and Damien?"

Angela shook her head, "Not your Laura or Marie's Damien, those pictures are me and Mark just after we were born!"

Julie's face dropped and the terrible realisation dawned on her that Mark had been a bit of a cuckoo, dropping his eggs into her and Marie's nests, "Fucking hell Angie, don't show those pictures to Bill or Willie!"

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Holiday Fun Pt. 01 Exhibitionist wife exposes herself to hotel neighbour.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Shy Wife on a Friend's Birthday Four wives enjoy themselves on a weekend away.in Loving Wives
Sarah Opens Up Conservative wife opens up while on vacation.in Group Sex
Pushing Our Boundaries Ch. 01 A shocking discovery leads to exploring dark fantasies.in Loving Wives
Tracy on Display - Oops! My innocent wife on display in front of friends.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories