Turtle Bay Golf Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Travel Girl
Travel Girl
1,863 Followers

I got up and walked out to have another swim. It was hot and for that reason alone the ocean felt great. It was also useful to have a break and collect my thoughts. I had a lot of fun all day with the guys, but I was not looking for sex with married guys. It is just not my way to screw up someone's marriage; I have a lot of respect for the difficulties a couple has in trying to stay together. It felt good to have their attention all day – very flattering. We were all mutually at fault but I could have stopped things prior to that too. I decided to blame the beer – the coward's way out.

I walked back toward the guys and asked, "You guys are not going to swim?"

Mike boldly says, "Jimmy is embarrassed to turn over."

That drew a dirty look from Jimmy as he rested on his elbows. I just chuckled but I really did not know how to respond. Mike still laid on his back. His dick was not the raging hard-on he had earlier, but he was still clearly aroused.

It was a little awkward while I laid back down on the blanket, this time on my stomach, so I just said, "Don't worry about it, I won't look and I am sorry to have caused the problem. The day I no longer have that effect is when I will worry."

Jimmy said, "You are really cool."

I sensed when Jimmy flipped over to lie on his back; I could not tell if he had relaxed yet or not. Mike had rolled over on his side so that he was facing me. I was still lying on my stomach and while I was facing in Mike's direction, my head was resting on my arms and I could not really see anything.

Jimmy was not as forward as Mike, but he did get the inspiration to ask whether I wanted sunscreen. It was still hot and the sun was high. I did not want to get burned so I thanked him and agreed.

Jimmy never rubbed hard like a massage, just a very light touch as he covered my back. Mike and I had been talking while Jimmy had been doing my back. He said this had been the worst golf he had played in a long time, but it was the most enjoyable golf he had played in a long time. I got the compliment.

As Jimmy swirled his hand in circles he had moved lower on my back to the point he was touching the top of my butt. He was hesitant, I think checking for some reaction, but gradually continued his swirling motions so he was now rubbing sunscreen all over my butt. My head was laid flat on the blanket facing Mike as I was talking to him.

Finally I turned my head to face Jimmy.

"How are you doing?" I said.

Jimmy replied, as he was rubbing my butt, "I am having a good day."

I had my glasses on so he could not tell exactly what I was looking at because they were dark enough, but he had been on his side during all of this and I could see that he was also hard. What surprised me now was the observation that while Jimmy had been somewhat larger than Mike before, he was also a grower and his dick looked to be really big.

"I am going to flip over."

When I turned over, I did not lie down again but sat up facing the ocean with my knees up and my arms folded over my legs, thinking to calm things down again. I got a little better look at Jimmy's dick now and he must have been 9 inches long, and very hard. I sat looking at the ocean. Jimmy had remained lying on his side and I felt him start to touch the lower part of my back again.

Mike sat up so that our heads were about even but he had his legs laying flat out, again seemingly happy to be showing the state of his hard dick. Jimmy was caressing my back. I was trying to think of what to do next when Mike stood up and walked a couple of yards in front of us and to the side. He raised his arms straight up and stretched himself out as if he were exercising. He turned his body to survey the coastline, first left and then right, the effect being when he was facing right his hard dick was standing straight out from his body.

No one had really said anything for a while and Mike brushed a few grains of sand off his chest and stomach. He also brushed off his cock, as if to nonchalantly make sure I noticed how hard he was.

I watched a large beautiful bird landing in the trees. When I turned back, Mike had continued his stretching, but was now a little closer.

I faced out at the ocean. Mike turned his body again so he was facing me, still in front and to the side of the blanket a few feet away. He was enjoying showing off in front of me and it was obvious he was hoping for some signal on my part.

I wanted to try and keep some control. I still had on my dark Ray-bans, so you could never really tell what I was looking at, but my head was still turned in Mike's direction. I think Mike was plotting his next move too because he did his stretch again but at the end he was pointing his dick essentially at my face, still a few feet away, but he was still keeping up the pretense that he was also just happening to be looking down the beach in that direction.

I turned to look down at the beach again and Jimmy was lying on his back with his eyes closed. When I turned back, Mike had moved a little closer. I lifted my head to look up at him and I lowered my glasses to let him see my eyes. He just gave me a big smile. I looked over at Jimmy again. He was now watching us and his dick was beginning to stand up too.

Mike had moved a little closer again. I turned my head a little farther and was essentially looking directly at his cock which was only a couple feet away from me. While I was looking at it, Mike moved a few inches closer. I had previously turned away to look at something else but this time I was looking right at him as Mike moved in again. This time his dick was less than a foot away. Only an idiot would be unable to figure out what he wanted.

I had reached my limit. I tilted my head to look up at him. Mike recognized an opening and moved still closer. I placed my lips on the head of his cock and then licked it. I opened my mouth and he thrust forward. I took his dick into my mouth now and started to suck slowly. Mike put his hand on the top of my head, but he did not pull my head toward him.

I had taken quite a bit of Mike's hard cock by now. He was big enough that I could not ever hope to take all of it, but maybe I had 5 or 6 inches.

He said, "Yeah Beth, suck my cock."

Jimmy had obviously seen what was going on and started to squeeze and suck on my tits. I began to lick the end of Mike's cock and then started to lick down the shaft to suck on his balls. I had not used my hands at all as I was still balancing with them, but now I moved so that I was kneeling in front of him while I started to suck on him again. I was bobbing my head up and down.

"Yeah baby, you like my cock don't you? You have wanted it all day, haven't you?"

I looked up at him for a second, then took half of his cock in my mouth again and sucked hard. Then I pulled off, licked the end of his dick for a second and said, "Yes, all day."

Jimmy was now behind me and had reached between my legs to rub my pussy. I was totally horny by then and my pussy was dripping wet. Jimmy stood up and came around and I took his giant cock in my hand - I could see he was a non-exaggerated 10 inches.

I took Mike out of my mouth. He had tasted great. I feel the same way about men's cocks as they seem to feel about women's tits. I am not sure what it is about the simultaneous hardness and softness of the skin and the heat that makes me crazy. I stroked Mike now while I dove on Jimmy's massive cock. I had been gentle with Mike's cock, but I started sucking Jimmy with abandon. I thought he actually might cum right away, I could taste pre-cum on his cock the second I started sucking.

Mike said, "Hold on for a second Beth, lift up."

I thought he was ready to fuck me. I thought he was going to get under me so I could sit on his cock but instead he put his head underneath so he could eat me out. I will say this for him – Mike knows how to eat pussy. He was so good at it that I had trouble sucking Jimmy while I came closer to orgasm. He was sucking on my clit and I was groaning while I still was stroking and licking Jimmy's cock.

Mike lifted me up and then repositioned himself. I felt the head of his cock rubbing around my pussy. I lowered my pussy so he could enter me and it felt absolutely wonderful. He went in deeper and deeper, but he did it really slowly. I felt him reach all the way in and he held his cock still for a minute. I clenched my pussy muscles in a throbbing manner to hold him in. Then Mike started to fuck me hard; I could feel his balls slamming into my pussy and I came really hard.

They wanted to change positions. Jimmy walked around with that giant dick of his standing straight up. He went around behind me and started to put the head of his cock in my pussy while I faced away from him and Mike put his cock near my face.

I needed to concentrate on Jimmy's monster cock first though as he slowly slid inside me. Mike had been about 7 inches and I felt filled with him, so when I got Jimmy's cock inside me about the same length and felt full again, I knew I had more cock coming. I felt ready to explode when he went in all the way and I was grinding my pussy against his balls. Now I was ready to suck Mike again, and I could taste his precum and also my pussy all over him.

Jimmy was slamming into me now. They were both rock hard, and I could feel Mike getting close. Sure enough, he announced he was cumming. When he pulled out, Mike started stroking himself and shot a big load of cum right onto my mouth. He shot a second stream on my tits, and then I took his cock in my mouth and started to suck him. I could taste his salty cum and I could feel a little more come off into my mouth as he quickly got soft.

Jimmy's cock was massive, and he teased me a little as he rubbed around my clit and entrance to my pussy.

"Fuck me Jimmy."

He started fucking me hard now too, while Mike groped my tits, rubbing his cum all over them while he did it. Jimmy was close too, but he held out for longer than I thought, fucking me fast and hard, sometimes pausing to move more slowly. I could feel him start to throb, and I clenched my pussy around his cock and he groaned.

He pulled out and he shot out a long stream of cum all over my back and ass. He came more and more, it looked like he had been saving it up for a year.

I sat up now and started to suck the last of his cum out of his now softening cock. I heard Mike behind me say, "That is so sexy."

Mike brought his cock over too and I alternated sucking and licking them. I had both guys' cocks in my hand, and now that they were both exhausted, I stood up and we all went for a swim. Mike said they had to get back now before their wives returned and they both gave me a kiss and were on their way. Something about my jet lag, having played golf all day in the sun, and our impromptu sex session had made me completely tired all of the sudden and I lay back down on the blanket and took a little nap. I had a dream of Turtle Bay, but the reality of what had actually happened was better than anything I could have imagined.

Continued......

Travel Girl
Travel Girl
1,863 Followers