Turtle Bay Golf Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Travel Girl
Travel Girl
1,865 Followers

I looked back at Jeff and he said, "You didn't tell me we had an audience."

I said back softly so they couldn't hear, "Let them watch, maybe it is the biggest thrill they have had in a while. When I get off of you, stand up."

I rolled off and Jeff stood up. I grabbed his cock in my hand and looked over at the couple as I took him into my mouth again. I licked the entire shaft and then started sucking him deeply. I could taste my pussy on him. I squeezed his ass in my hands as I sucked him.

I said before the couple looked to be in their mid-40s. Both had dark hair and were dressed in the same hokey matching outfits; blue t-shirts and navy shorts. Not that they were badly dressed, but the matching outfits was not a good look. He looked to be a little overweight and she looked to have a wide butt and not too much boobs. She did not look overweight; I guess she probably had had kids. They weren't bad looking, just not models.

While I sucked on Jeff's cock with strangers watching me, I was thrilled. I love sex, but I have always been conservative, both in the style of men and the situations. Today I had fucked two guys I had just met on the golf course, followed by fucking a black guy who I met on the beach after the first two left. I felt like a complete slut now as I was sucking on this big black dick in front of an audience. Rather than be embarrassed though, I sucked him as deep as I could. I could feel the head of his cock at the back of my throat.

I looked over again and the women had her hand on her husband's crotch while he was squeezing her tit. I grabbed Jeff in my hand again and licked the head of his dick. Jeff lifted me up now and gave me a passionate long kiss.

I got down on my knees again while Jeff entered me from the rear again. We were angled toward them so they could see his cock going in and out of my pussy. I looked over at the couple now and they were walking closer toward us. I think it had started to get dark enough they wanted to see better.

"It is OK, you can watch."

They stood there watching and the woman took his dick out of his pants through his fly. He was hard, but not that big, I guess I should say he was a normal guy but at the present time I had a giant inside me. Jeff had started to fuck me harder again and I was simply in ecstasy.

I turned my head to look at them – they were both staring at us while she was just stroking his dick. I did wonder why she did not suck him or why they did not strip down, but it really didn't matter.

"Fuck me Jeff."

I continued to look at our audience, who were pretty close now.

Jeff said, "Let me see your tits."

She nodded her head no, "Please, we just want to watch."

Jeff just kept fucking me; the woman dropped her husband's shorts all the way off now. I was right, he looked to be about 6 inches long and she was just slowly stroking it in her hand. She seemed to be pulling him toward us by his dick, and while I was being fucked by Jeff, it was erotic to see them standing so close watching.

I started cumming again, Jeff's cock felt like a metal rod pumping in and out of me. I was panting and it looked like the man was getting close to cumming while she stroked him off. I looked right at him and he came over and stood close enough that I could suck him. She continued to stroke him and it was clear that they both hoped I would suck him off. Jeff pulled out and started coming all over my ass and back, and almost the second I moved my head toward the man, he started cumming. I never sucked him, but apparently the thought I might have was good enough for him.

The man shot a big stream of cum toward me which landed on the sand. His wife continued to stroke him and he shot again, almost hitting me but not quite. I moved over now to kneel in front of Jeff; I stroked him with my hand and took the end of his still hard dick in my mouth. His cum tasted good and like before, I could feel him quickly softening in my mouth. I looked over at the couple who were still intently watching us.

It looked like he was hoping I would finish sucking him off as I had Jeff, but I made no move to them and I was not interested that way. I had Jeff's cock in my hand and it almost looked as the woman wanted to suck Jeff, but she seemed to waver as if she wasn't sure. Jeff lifted me up and we kissed, almost as if we were just ignoring the other couple.

When I turned to them again, he was putting on his shorts. He said, "That was the hottest thing I have ever seen. Thank you."

Jeff said to them, "You should have joined in instead of just watching."

The woman appeared quite embarrassed, but the man said, "We have talked about something like this before, but when the time came, we chickened out. What we did was pretty shocking for us."

I laughed, "What we did was pretty shocking for me too."

They said they needed to head back and started on their way. It was getting dark quickly now so Jeff and I both went into the water quickly to clean up and then we started packing up our stuff and getting dressed. I put my panty and shorts on. As I was about to put on my top, Jeff sort of held my arm and said, "Why don't you leave that off as we walk back?"

"You are not finished yet?" I laughed.

"Well, I just wanted to enjoy the view a little longer."

I leaned up to kiss him, "OK, but I will need to put it back on when we get close to the hotel."

We started our walk back, talking and sometimes he would pull me over for a kiss. We were not walking very fast I thought, but eventually we caught up with the couple who had watched us. They turned around and smiled when they heard us coming.

They must have been talking about the experience the whole way, because obviously they had become a little less inhibited when the man said, "I forgot to say 'nice tits' before."

We all laughed and Jeff said, "Do you want to touch them? They are natural you know."

I looked up at Jeff incredulously as he made that offer, but he was laughing and was not serious.

"You had better not be offering me up Mister!"

The man asked, "Could I?" while he looked at his wife.

She said, "If she will let you." I realized we had never gotten their names.

This was getting weird, so I said "Quickly, we need to go." I did not want to have this lead to anything more.

Jeff was smiling as he grabbed both of my breasts in his hand and squeezed.

"Oh man, fantastic."

I did not let that go on long. "OK, time to put them away now." I slipped over my t-shirt as we were getting close to the hotel anyway.

We got closer to the parking lot and split ways with the couple. "Have a great vacation!"

"You too."

Jeff walked me to my car where we kissed a little more. He tried to persuade me to join him at his friend's house, but I honestly replied that I was exhausted and I needed to make the long drive to Waikiki. I think he was disappointed, but we exchanged e-mails and we parted with a gentle kiss.

Hawaii is often referred to as a paradise, but until that day, I don't think I fully appreciated why.

Travel Girl
Travel Girl
1,865 Followers