Tuscany Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori barely spoke to him and he knew she hardly slept because he was awake most of the night also. The next morning he told Lori his thoughts. "Lori, if he knows how afraid you are of those pictures being seen he will have the upper hand on us. You cannot cry or beg. You need to be strong and let me do all the talking," he noticed he questioning look, "yes, I think you need to be there when we meet. If you are not present he will know how upset you must be. I think we need to meet privately, so I called him this morning and asked for him to be here at noon." He went to put his arm on her and she pulled away, "You must be strong," he repeated.

Lori's eyes were swollen and she knew John was right. They both needed to give an impression of indifference and show no fear. The worse scenario would be embarrassment over pictures taken by husband and wife while on vacation, what kind of leverage would he have? She told John she would try her best and she admitted to John she had been taken in by this man. She could not believe how well he understood her desires. She told John this was as much her fault as his. John for a moment felt he should tell her the truth. He felt guilty but knew better than to admit to it.

It was twelve thirty before Bruno came. The extra time waiting wore heavily on Lori. She drank two glasses of wine to calm her nerves. John was beginning to wonder if her being there was a good idea. Bruno drove a Vespa and was carrying a back pack. He had the look in his eyes that Lori saw when she did not dress exactly as he had ordered. She kept telling herself to be strong.

John spoke first, "What gives you the right to bring my family into this? My daughter was a little upset when she saw the picture, but luckily we convinced her it was a little game we were playing and Lori simply sent the picture to the wrong address. Lori and I enjoyed our time with you but we want it to end. I'm not sure what you want but leave my family out of it!"

Bruno set his backpack down on the kitchen counter. He smiled at Lori, dressed in her 'Anne Klein' look. Knit tailored shorts, a white blouse and a sweater draped over her shoulders.

"John, I put a lot of time and energy into this. I will say when it stops."

Bruno was ready for any type of physical response from John. While John was in college Bruno was working as a bouncer in bars across the valley. He doubted John had ever been in a fight and would easily be brought down. The two of them together could be trouble, he thought, but once he explained things, he felt the fight would be gone from them.

"Bull shit, " John's voice boomed in the kitchen. "You might embarrass us if you send out more of those pictures, but we will weather it, " he looked at his wife and she nodded in agreement, "so get the fuck out of here and if even one more picture surfaces I will visit your policeman friend. Do you understand? We are not afraid of you!"

Quietly, Bruno opened his backpack and slipped out an iPad. He turned it on, made some adjustments then turned it towards the couple.

"Perhaps you can be brave with those pictures but how about your son seeing his mother being fucked on the hood of a Fiat?" There in the green hue of low light infrared photography was Lori, naked but for heels. As he moved from one picture to another there was no doubt it was her and she seemed to be enjoying herself.

Before either could answer. Bruno continued, "or your parents seeing their daughter giving head in the front of this very Villa?" More pictures of Lori walking nude from the car and sucking Bruno off in the doorway. Clearly John could be seen opening the door and letting both of them into the house.

"Or maybe the church officials will like this, perhaps the best of all in live action...." Bruno pressed a play button and there was Lori in her bikini walking along the beach. The digital movie had been edited and the next scene showed her thrusting her pussy against Bruno's hand and begging to cum. Then the final indignity; Lori begging each man to ejaculate on her, One who was clearly her husband. Then, dripping in semen her relieving herself, with her fingers, in front of the crowd, having an orgasm that seemed to knock her unconscious for a few seconds.

Lori lost it. She started to sob, her whole body shaking. She walked to the couch and more fell than sat onto the cushion. John could not believe this. He had been set up, obviously, but the detail and organization behind this was beyond his expectations.

His shoulders slumped and he broke the silence, "what do you want, Bruno? Money? I'm not a rich man but I can come up with something if you give me time."

"Well, of course this cost me some to engineer. I will want reimbursement before you leave. Let's say in the range of 10,000 Euros. But what I want is what we talked so many nights about. I want Lori, for the rest of the trip to be mine."

Lori looked up, "What do you mean, you talked so many nights about it, about what? Talked to who?"

"Bruno, I think you should go. We can discuss this later in private," John tried to hurry this on, hoping Lori didn't grasp exactly what was said.

"Wait, what the fuck is he talking about John." she screamed, standing up, face flushed in anger.

"Lori I will explain it to you later, I promise," turning towards Bruno he simply said one word, "go."

"Maybe this will help you understand Lori." he pressed another button on the tablet and there was a few moments of silence, except for the breathing of a man. Then a voice was heard.

It was clearly John's, "Bruno I am so glad we are finally talking. The computer chat is fine but I really need to believe you are the man you say you are. Don't want to find out it is some three hundred pound pervert in Cleveland." A small chuckle could be heard.

"Well, I hope the same is true. I hope your wife, Lori is as exciting as you say. I look forward to fucking her, John." A moan could be heard on the recording of John's response.

"She is primed. All we talk about is her being used like a slut. If you play your cards right she will be your little slut for our whole vacation."

"I look forward to it John, but I want to make it clear, this isn't going to be a one night stand. I understand she might turn me down right off, but if I can hook her, if I get her going knowing all you have told me about her. I want to push her limits John. I really want her to be my slut."

The noises made by John, sounded almost like he was masturbating, "I want this as much as you. I think if you can seduce her that first night we meet at Le Vecchie Mura, I think anything goes after that. If you are the cocksman you claim to be, that bitch will be yours."

Bruno turned off the audio. "I have all our conversations and transcripts of our chats, if you care to see them Lori."

She ignored Bruno and walked up to her husband and slapped him, "you bastard, all this time I have been saying this man reads me like a book, he knows my secret desires. I could not refuse him because everything he did excited me. Well I know why now, you told him everything!"

She turned to Bruno, "I will do anything you want, I have no choice. But how do I know after we leave you won't post them on the internet or send them to my family? Please do not let anyone see those pictures. Please!"

"You really do not know. I guess you need to trust me. Like you have trusted him for so many years?" Bruno laughed. "I have no reason to ruin your life. I have enjoyed playing games with women my whole life. Lori of all the women I have ever met, no one is like you. Now you may not accept it, but you revel in the degradation and humiliation. I want us both to go on a journey of discovery. After we finish I will let you go. You only have my word but I have never lied to you or to John all those months we have chatted."

John started to protest but Lori spoke up, "John, you have no voice in this. Stay or leave, I do not care. I expect we will be through when this is over. If there is any chance for us, any at all, it will be when I know this is over."

John realized his protest would fall on deaf ears. He sat down, elbows on his knees, head in hands. What had he done he thought to himself. He wished for this for so long and found it was nothing like he envisioned . Be careful what you wish for!

Lori thought there would be time to absorb all of this. She looked a mess and she was emotionally drained. Bruno told her to strip.

"I do not want to see you in any outfit you brought from the USA. Lori, I expect complete obedience and if I do not see it now I will send E-mails to all your contacts."

Broken, drained and past caring, Lori dropped her sweater from her shoulders. removed her blouse and the shorts. She was wearing a white lace bra and matching panties. They were her favorite, sexy and comfortable. She understood she probably will have no need for any of her lingerie for the rest of the trip. She kicked off her sandals and stood in the center of the room.

"It is almost three, " Bruno said, "I only have time for a blow job. Let's go into the bedroom and I will pick out your outfit for tonight. John you stay here. I'd like you to bring her to town at eight sharp. We will have dinner together."

"I don't want him there," Lori calmly stated. "do what you want with me but I don't want him to get his rocks off watching."

"Well, my dear, you have no choice," he headed for the bedroom, "hurry I must cum before I go." Bruno laughed at his joke.

End of ch 3