Tuscon Neighbor

Story Info
Taking advantage of neighbors.
943 words
4.27
34.4k
13
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lived in Tuscon for a couple of years back in the early 1990s. About the only thing I remember about Tuscon or the job is Debra, the wife of my neighbor Fred. I got to know Fred casually from living next to him, working in the yard (such as it was- mostly "desert") and occasionally we would go up to Phoenix to watch Pro Sports. Fred was from NYC and I got along with him a lot better than most Arizonians.

I guess I am not trustworthy, because Fred's wife gave my wife a key to their house once (to check on things while they were gone on some expensive vacation). Barb would walk through their house once a day and feed the cat, which was an indoor cat, and make sure the A/C was still working. Later we adapted a thermostat device I had made to turn on a light bulb if the temperature got above 80F and we shared it with local families as a way of showing the A/C was defective- if you let one of these places heat up, it never smells the same in there again.

Because I had a house key for their place, I felt sort of compelled to search the house thoroughly, which I did one night after Barb had gone to bed. I found the usual porn stash and adult toys in the bedroom, but nothing really of great interest, until I found a box in with Debra's shoes. Just a regular shoe-box, but it (and the one below it) contained bondage ropes and masks and such. This prompted me to decide that Fred and Debra needed closer observation- I set up some remotes that fed to my house's wireless network, so I could watch on the internet.

Within a week of their return, it became apparent that they had a bondage night which I must assume was exactly the way one or the other of them liked it. Fred pretended to capture Debra in the bathroom, and tied her up (nude) with a fairly elaborate set of knots- face down on the bed, with a mask and with her legs and arms stretched out to the bedposts. She did look very sexy, but then Fred left. I ran to the front yard and waited outside, pretending to do something with our cactus. As Fred pulled out in his car, I asked if he was going to the store- and when he said yes- I asked him to get me a 6 pack of Budweiser, if it was not too much trouble. He asked if I wanted to go along, but I said NO.

Instead, as soon as he left, I figured I had at least 20 minutes- and I didn't want to waste a minute of it. I got the key and let myself in- then silently moved to the bedroom, where I removed all my clothes, and then crept across the bed. Debra heard me when I got on the bed and started what I assume was her routine begging and pleading routine- anticipating being "raped" by Fred.

I realized that I probably should have waited so I would know the routine that they had- I had interrupted in mid-scenario, and suddenly I wondered if she expected her pussy to be licked and sucked- and if she would recognize that someone was doing it differently?

But once I smelled how good her pussy smelled- I sort of forgot all about my worry, and set to giving her the best licking I could. I decided I could spend 5 minutes on it, but it was so tasty and she was reacting with such a wonderful combination of pretend distress and true lust that I actually spent 10 before I shoved it in and fucked like crazy until I came in about 3 minutes- and was gone in a flash.

I got back home and waited.. it seemed like forever...until Fred got back. He rang my doorbell and I realized I had forgotten about the beer I had requested. He left and I returned to my internet monitor screen. When he entered the bedroom, Debra broke the "make believe" and asked why he had left her tied up for so long after he finished.

"I didn't finish, I haven't even started yet," he said- as he dove between her legs and started licking and sucking her tender parts. "What the hell?", he said as he must have got a mouthful of my cum. "Are you sick or something?" he asked Debra.

"No, but I just got fucked royally by one of your partners", she exclaimed. "Oh, sure you did", Fred laughed... good one!... I work alone.

Debra said nothing more, and Fred basically did what I had done, except he finished even faster and spent way less time licking and sucking her cunt.

What a wonderful evening, I found myself wondering if I would be able to do this again (and again.)

The next day, Debra saw me in the yard and called me over to their kitchen window. She smiled at me and said, "Something really strange happened to me last night, and I was totally confused about it, until I realized that it was your aftershave that was confusing me!"

I didn't know what to say, so I said nothing.

And she said nothing. Finally I asked, "Don't you like my after shave?"

"Oh, I like it just fine, but you probably should not wear it in our house because Fred might eventually figure out the same way I did. Oh, and from now on you should use a condom, OK."