Tut Tut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, slow, go slow," I said.

"I will," he replied as he paused for a few seconds.

I pushed back against him to signal him to continue and he slowly pushed deeper inside me, his hands on my hips holding me firmly as he penetrated deeper. I felt the initial pain fade away and found instead the firmness of my ass gripping him gave me an amazing sensation. Slowly at first, and then gradually faster, we worked together and soon I could feel his balls slap against my thighs as he achieved full penetration. I pushed hard and faster back against him and he responded with a like increase in movement. I reached one hand under me until I could begin to finger myself. I could not recall ever having been so wet. My other hand alternated from one nipple to the other, simulating the playing that he had done earlier.

I felt his hand grip my hips firmer as he began fucking my ass harder and faster.

"Yes, harder, Nick, fuck me with all your energy. Fill my ass with that sweet cum. Let me feel it shooting from you."

His breathing got faster and suddenly he groaned with unmatched delight as with each thrust into me he released that elixir of love. I could feel it oozing around his cock and leaking out each time he drew back. Finally with one final thrust, he fell forward against me and we lay there, our bodies soaked with the perspiration of intense sex, until he withdrew from me and we both moved back up onto the bed and I lay with my back to him as he lay spooned against me and we both drifted off to sleep.

I woke some time later and quietly left the bed trying not to disturb him. He was sleeping like a lamb, a sign of having given his all to our love making. I quietly dressed and wrote him a short note saying I had to get home but would call him later to arrange our next tryst.

12