Tutor Tits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dreamprint
dreamprint
191 Followers

We have two mirrored walls in the bedroom that make nearly the whole room visible through the sunroom door so I proposed that she leave it cracked open on that morning and mimic some of her dressing room teasing while Brandon sat in his usual chair beside me that faced into that room. When he arrived predictably, I told him that Judy had overslept but that she would be out in a minute with donuts for us if he wanted to wait. He agreed and took a seat.

As I surreptitiously watched from behind my newspaper, his eyes became fixed on the movement in the doorway of the master bath that I could also see as she pranced totally naked into the bedroom while drying her hair with a towel. The sunroom door was closed just far enough to give the appearance of carelessness and unawareness of what we could see and I continued to look past my paper at Brandon who made no attempt to look anywhere but at her toned naked body in the mirror.

Less than 15' feet away, my wife's small tits wiggled playfully as she rubbed the towel into her hair while standing in partial profile to show off the perky nipples that Brandon had already seen in the shadows of her shirts over the last several weeks. That bare chest combined with the neatly trimmed pubic hair also now visible in contrast to the stark white tan-lined skin had him on the edge of his seat and was serving as a warm-up to the coming stripped-tease.

I had once told her about the camel-toe phenomenon that guys enjoy, so when we had stopped pretending that her totally nude encounters with unsuspecting men were anything but a calculated tease, she agreed finally to shave her pussy to enhance the view and she never went back after finding that she was well-endowed after all. Whatever fatty tissue that her tiny breasts lack, the puffiness of her vulva more than makes up for as the deep creases formed by the fullness of her pussy became an attraction that she used masterfully when "getting caught" by a guy who would get a decent look at the silhouette of her meaty lips that show even more in their baldness.

She has a slight frame anyway that lends itself to imagining her as a pubescent teen so she insisted on growing back a patch of pubic hair to save her embarrassing explanations that she was afraid she would have to make to her gynecologist or to friends in the locker room of the gym where she worked out. Neither she nor I wanted anybody to believe that I was interested in the look of underage sex that her firm little tits and totally bare pussy did suggest. As it grew back, she trimmed the resulting tuft of pubic hair that perched above the chubby furrow into the modified shape of a heart as a concession that she thought could be explained as catering to a husband who liked it that way.

Now as she presented herself as a naked display to Brandon for the first time, she wasted no time in using this most intimate feature by spreading her feet about shoulder width apart to bare the cleft in her pussy that showed redness from what I would bet was her playing with it before leaving the bathroom.

She was going way beyond what I had hoped for this morning with a torturous tease that left him leaning forward in his chair in an unapologetic gawking at her reflection through the six inch crack in the door. In my most optimistic wish for her exhibitionist courage, I would not have guessed that she would have done anything more than a quick pass by the door to get her clothes.

I let him enjoy her for a minute but I could see that she was running out of hair to dry and I was wondering how long he would believe I hadn't noticed. When I finally broke the spell by calling into her that he had arrived, he nervously picked up a section of paper himself to make his staring less obvious to me -- or to her if she had chosen to look into the mirror where their eyes would have surely met.

She replied with, "Oh, okay, I'll be right out," and lowered the towel where she held it between her breasts in a poor attempt to cover them or the camel-toe that lapped over itself as she walked toward the door and closed it a couple of inches as if my voice had made her just realize it was open at all. It was a foxy maneuver that only heightened the impression that Brandon was stealing her privacy as her little tits jiggled with each step that left her still hidden behind the door but her mirrored image plainly visible in the remaining crack.

Returning to her spot in front of the dresser, she dropped the towel and tossed her hair from side to side a few times causing her tits to sway slightly when she did. Then, turning purposely toward the closest mirror, she bent at the waist to give us a great view of her ass and the shininess of her shaved pussy while she brushed through her long, blond hair that hung down in front of her. After a minute that both Brandon and I enjoyed without a word, she stood up and put on a knee-length, terrycloth robe while turning side-to-side in the reflection of the dresser's mirror, apparently ensuring her decency before joining us. Or so he thought.

Appearing in the doorway to the sunroom, she greeted him with a quick, "Hi," and said she'd be right back with some donuts and juice. When she returned she leaned across the table to push it to our side leaving him a perfect view of her naked tits suspended in the opening of the robe that was only loosely tied at the waist.

With his eyes fixed on her chest she asked him while winking at me, "Would you like one of these?"

He mumbled a "thanks" without ever looking up at her face or at the donut tray as he felt for one.

Apologizing for her appearance but never letting on that she was exposed, she asked if he minded if she wore the robe until her clothes were done in the dryer. I couldn't help smiling as both of her small tits remained hanging freely and he stuttered out his assent while trying to look her in the eyes when she finally stood back up.

Assuring us that it would only be a few minutes she modestly closed up the opening in the top of the robe as she sat back in her chair on the other side of the table but failed to tighten the tie that would have prevented it from separating below. As she crossed her legs in a lady-like pose, the material fell off the top leg and her heart-shaped pubic hair once again was brought into view, this time through the glass top of the patio table that had nothing on it but a small plate of donuts.

As she struck up a conversation that had something to do with whether Brandon had mustered the courage to call some girl on the phone, while continuing to hold the top of the robe together like ladies do, she asked him questions that allowed him to cast bashful glances at the floor and directly at the damp pubic hair that I could see she had taken the time to comb into a sharp point.

When the buzzer for the dryer finally sounded, as she excused herself to get dressed, she spread her legs apart to push her chair back and posed there while cleverly offering him another donut. Giving him a reason to take a long look at the glistening, parted lips of her engorged pussy while he made his selection, he was close enough to have literally touched her if the glass tabletop hadn't been between them and she patiently let his eyes linger there as he fiddled with the only donut left on the tray.

They were really a pretty good match. He was a product of his pornographic experience that made him believe that women became progressively more naked and lewd until they had excited a man enough to slide his cock into her. And, except for the invitation to let another guy's cock slide into her, Judy wasn't far from that model of seduction he thought he knew.

As she stood to walk out of the room she turned and left the robe hiked up where the back of the chair had bunched it to reveal just the white bottoms of the cheeks of her ass and the memory of the inflamed lips of her pussy that was barely concealed. The robe worked its way back down as she wiggled her hips provocatively on her way out and he said his good-byes uncharacteristically early in what I think was probably a hasty retreat to jack off somewhere. As soon as he was gone, Judy came back into the room and dropped her robe to let me to suck on her tits as she straddled one of my legs and rocked her slippery clit against my thighbone until waves of orgasm quickly took over her naked body for a show that I doubt she could have stopped even if the neighbor had walked in the door.

She developed an odd bit of conscience for a couple of weeks after that day of showing so much skin and refused to get naked again when Brandon was due to come over. She admitted that she liked the chance she had taken but worried about the illusion of innocence she needed to maintain with her teasing and didn't want to lose the sexual tension that had developed for all of us. She wasn't really playing hard to get but she had long ago mastered the timing required to hold a man's interest in her discrete flashing that could never hide the "I like to fuck" look about her, while pretending to say "But I didn't know you could tell."

Even with her more conservative teasing, he still enjoyed the sharp ridges of her nipples as they pressed against white t-shirts or tank tops without a bra in the late summer heat. He had such a crush on her by this time that I'm not so sure he wouldn't have kept coming around even if she had stopped that as long as his memory was intact and his hopes alive. I think she had become a live replacement for his pornographic reading time and the self-confidence he was growing had become more related to that than to her coaching of him through girl problems.

It was on the second Sunday morning after he had seen her nude in the mirror that she made her own decision that the time was right to do something for him again and cryptically cooed a prediction to me to "enjoy the ride" as she got out of bed early that morning. I got up to take a leak but with the shower running as background noise, I got back in bed unaware of her plans and dozed for the last twenty minutes before Brandon would usually get there.

I woke again to her crawling back onto the bed naked, beautiful and smelling great with her pussy freshly shaved and douched. I tried to get my hand into the moistness between her legs but she teasingly remained on her knees outside my reach to instead pull the covers off of me and began to fondle my cock. She has a rare talent when her hands and mouth go to work on me and it didn't take very long of her feverish sucking on the tip before she was gulping down my cum that coursed as deeply into her throat as my hands on the back of her head could force her to take.

Once I was drained and growing soft in her warm mouth, as I sank my head back onto the pillow she sensuously slid herself up along my torso, grazing her tits past my lips until she straddled my chin to put her smooth cunt within licking distance and lowered her clit onto my tongue. She did this of course knowing that Brandon would be letting himself in the back sunroom door any minute and be treated to her naked reflection in the mirror but this time with her leaning back with her hands on my thighs and her pussy planted on my face.

I felt a little weird about being uncovered if he was watching so I pulled the sheet back over me while never missing a lick and not a minute too soon as the sound of the screen door opening was followed by the plop of a newspaper on the table and the creak of him settling into his patio chair outside the door that her wish for sexual adventure had left open far more than I would have imagined.

I'm glad that I had already shot my load into her stomach because the thought of her wanting him to see her in this profile was almost more than I could bear. Her head was thrown back with her long blond hair brushing across my knees as I methodically sucked on her clit and occasionally dipped my tongue as deeply into her as I could while reaching up to tweak her nipples that she proudly jutted skyward.

The sound of a patio chair scooting on the hard floor let us both know that Brandon was improving his vantage point and Judy's increased weight on my jaw let me know that she was willing to take this show to the limit.

When she began to buck and grunt unashamedly with the first orgasm ever witnessed by anybody but me, I moved my hands down to her hips and pulled her tightly into my face where I kept sucking on her clit. She tried to keep riding me with her loud mews of delight but finally put her hands against my forehead and pushed herself away with a pleading, "Oh, my God! You have to stop."

She sat back onto my chest in exhaustion with her bare pussy spread in front of me for a few seconds and then let out a giggle. "I need to get dressed before Brandon comes with the paper," she said as though she was unaware of him sitting in the other room.

"Oh, no you don't," I teased as I slid myself up to sit against the headboard and she squealed with laughter as I flipped her around. With her back to me I pulled her up to lean on my chest to see if she would let me put her frontal nudity on display for the sheer excitement of it.

"We have some time. Just sit here for a minute and watch the news with me before you get dressed."

Because of our position on the bed, we couldn't see his face so we knew he couldn't see ours looking at his reflection in the mirror through the partially open door and that seemed to provide a strange layer of innocence that I hoped would keep her from feeling like a cheap stripper. Without a scheme that she could be pretending to claim as the reason for letting him see her naked, her teasing might seem more audacious than flirtatious and she had too much pride for that.

With a feigned reluctance, she agreed, "Okay, but just for a minute."

She settled back against me contentedly rubbing her thighs together as the remnants of her orgasm faded and shuddered when my hands reached under her arms to gently bounce her little titties. When I dropped one hand into her lap and stroked her pubic hair her knees parted slightly I understood that her show might not be over if she had some help.

I lowered my other hand and used them both to briefly cover her slit before sliding in between her thighs with my fingers. When I began to spread her legs apart to grant him a view of her soaked cunt, with more generosity than I expected she offered no resistance even though he was sitting clearly turned towards the mirror. It might have helped that the reflection of his body that we could see showed that he had begun massaging his cock through his clothes while enjoying the shaved lips of my wife's pussy that twitched when I brushed across her clit.

In this gesture that symbolically offered her pussy to him she seemed too pre-occupied with watching a teenager trying to jack himself off to worry about the message she was sending by letting me open her gaping pink cavity as fuel for his imagination.

I don't think that he had picked up on the fact that we were watching each other but as I started to finger-fuck her to match his hand's tempo, he coincidentally folded back the leg of his baggy shorts to reveal a much longer cock than mine and started to openly masturbate while sitting just outside our bedroom door. Judy couldn't help herself as she tried to suppress a moan of desire that she wouldn't want me to know she had but I could feel it resonate through her back against my chest as she got the first look of her life at another man's erection.

When we started dating she was still a virgin who had let her tits get felt up by a few guys when she was in high school but I was the first to ever get into her pants. Other than pictures of male genitalia in textbooks, she claims that the closest thing she ever came to seeing or touching a boy's cock was an unwelcome event with her brother when she was a young teen trying to grow up too fast.

He was an arrogant high school jock who was unmerciful when finding fault with her underdeveloped body that wasn't keeping pace with the hormone charged interest that she and her friends had in making out with boyfriends that none of them had. One day when they were home alone and he was needling her about her lack of experience and making accusations that she stuffed her bra with Kleenex, she impulsively lifted her sweater to show him the egg-sized bumps covered by the thin cotton of a training bra that she still wore at the time.

Looking back she realizes that he manipulated her that day with dares that he knew she would be likely to accept as she tried to prove herself to him. After she agreed to unfasten her bra his compliments of her bare titties had made it easy for her to believe that he was finding out just how mature she really was and lifting her skirt to show him the fuzzy pubic hair along the edges of her panties seemed relatively harmless compared to her bare chest after that.

By the time she was laying on her back on the kitchen table and feeling the bulge in his blue jeans lightly brush against her panties as he leaned over to touch the hard nipples that she felt sure he couldn't consider belonged to a child, she figured she had made her point.

It was the same position that she and her friends sometimes tried for a few seconds on one another while pretending at slumber parties and he had spied on them enough to know that his suggestion might be acceptable to her. That group of girls would have been too ashamed to use it for orgasms but they took pride in the practice that they assumed would someday be expected of them and Judy was feeling pretty smug when her brother had chosen that simple stunt as a test for her.

She was satisfied that it was a safe demonstration of her maturity and had actually anticipated the same electric tingle that one girl's pubic bone against another's usually created when considering whether to spread her legs for him. But she hadn't counted on the meatier shape inside his jeans that he pressed into her with more authority the longer she let him stay there.

Before she had a chance to say that she thought she had proven her point to him, he had seized the moment with a plied encouragement that called her bluff, "Well, I guess you do know what you're doing."

She couldn't hardly object then without giving him the satisfaction of being right about her naivete so she cautiously lay motionless under him as the roughness of his blue jeans ground into her covered pussy. She was still trying to sell herself as one who wasn't surprised at what the act had become when she started feeling her panties creeping into the crack of her ass from his vigorous ride that tugged against them. And she had to wonder if she could let him keep showing off on top of her if it meant that her pussy might become exposed by it.

That worry was replaced by a quiet panic when she started to feel his cock throb against her crotch and she tensed her legs against his as his cum streamed into his pants. Her resistance did little to slow him down as he hunched over her disheveled form and pumped his hips into her so that she would feel each spurt of his semen as his dick pulsed along her inner thighs.

He collapsed onto her but she felt his cock still twitching as his heavy breathing tickled her ear. She wasn't laughing though and it was only after he rose up and pushed her sweater and bra back under her neck so he could stare some more at her bare tits that her quivering lower lip began to bring tears from her eyes.

"Oh, stop it," he said condescendingly as he pulled on her right nipple. "What did you expect when you take off your clothes to show me these?"

She didn't have an argument considering the depraved position she had let him assume there so she let him play with her tits some more and tried to control her whimpering while he inched the wet spot that was oozing in his jeans up into the crease he had hollowed in her panties.

dreamprint
dreamprint
191 Followers
123456...8