Tutor Tits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dreamprint
dreamprint
191 Followers

She tried to act like she was expecting it and suppressed a shudder each time he dabbed with his hips to check for a damp spot on the light blue cotton until he was satisfied with the result and said, "Now you can tell your girlfriends how it feels."

Even after using her he was still a jerk and it didn't take long after that day for her to discover in relief that she must have only been an opportunity for a pent-up release of semen between girlfriends as he never showed interest in her again. But she credits the episode as the reason for never wanting to feel another cock until she fell in love with me and I sometimes wonder, after he was the first to compliment her tiny breasts if, perversely, it's why she craves any man's attention of them still.

Now, more than thirty-five years later, she might have been thinking about making up for lost opportunities as she looked in the mirror at a teenage cock with the satisfaction that her fifty-year-old body had aroused it. She gladly let me rhythmically sink two fingers into her clenched pussy but she was still trying to restrain her grunts as though I might not notice that she was timing the rocking of her hips to the pulls along his bare flesh. And as she kept tempo as he increased his, it was hardly a surprise when this kid who had never even kissed a girl tensed up and began to spray his semen in long strings into the air.

He had managed to stay remarkably quiet considering the vigorous pumping of his meat but once the bulbous head erupted his hips were moving too much in the chair to keep it from scraping on the tile floor. As if on cue to cover the sound out there, Judy groaned a plea of encouragement that was probably meant for both of us, "My God, don't stop!"

She doesn't often experience multiple orgasms but this sight of a young guy cumming in our house because he was looking at her body was more than she could take and her staccato gasps marked each wave of the shameless orgasm that fortune allowed her to share with his.

After withdrawing my fingers from her wet hole, she put her feet up on to my knees in a lewd pose of vulnerability to him that appeared to be a suggestive offering if he could use it again to repeat his act. But, as he slumped in the chair and wiped the semen off of his knee, even her fingers pushing against the fleshy folds of her cunt didn't keep him from dropping his rigid cock that bounced back up when he did.

I think she wanted fucked right then and I think she would have willingly let him slide his inexperienced cock into her for the sheer thrill of it if I hadn't been there and he had known enough to force himself on her. But that fantasy wasn't meant to be as his libido must have given way to his worry of our discovery of the puddles of his cum on the sunroom floor. Bending over to briefly disappear from our view, when he stood back up he was wiping his hands on his shorts and trying to adjust his erection inside as he turned to let himself out the door.

"Oh my God," she said with a breathless laugh as she reached around behind to grip my cock that had gotten semi-erect again from her pressing against it. "Did you see that? I can't believe that just happened. That's the first time..."

She paused as she realized she was about to confess crossing a line of lust.

"I think you liked it," I teased in hopes that she would let herself go.

Still unsure if she should admit that he had turned her on but acknowledging what she had seen, she said, "I can't believe he just did that. In our house." She laughed again.

"Really?" I said in mock surprise. "You were incredible. What I can't believe is that you let him leave without getting fucked. Your pussy is begging for it."

"Don't say that," she shot back and gave a playful squeeze on my dick. "This is the one I want inside me."

"Yeah, well this one's already been inside you and you swallowed what it had for you this morning."

"It feels to me like it wants to give me more," she said as she turned around onto her knees again to face me on the bed and looked down at my growing cock.

"Go see if he left a mess on the floor," I kidded her as if her duty as a housewife had just begun.

With a giggle, she bounced off of the bed and peeked around the door to make sure that she could walk out naked. I think she deliberately stepped past the area that was showing up in the mirror when she was in there but not so much that I didn't catch a glimpse of her hand wiping across the tabletop and then onto her bare leg just before she came running back in and jumped on the bed in laughter.

"He tried to clean it up but there is too much. It's smeared all over the floor and he didn't even see what landed on the table."

She was really enjoying her adventurous liberty and as she crawled back toward me it was apparent that two orgasms in less than fifteen minutes weren't going to be enough for her this morning. Dropping her lips back over the end of my swelling meat she again started to stroke it with her hand while kissing it and flicking her tongue rapidly across the tip without letting me push deeply into her throat this time.

"God, don't tease me like that. Don't just lick it, suck on it, baby," I begged.

"Uh-uh," she stopped long enough to say. "You were right. I do want fucked. Pussy's still tingling. Let me lick you until you can fuck me. I want filled up by something big and hard." I wondered then if she was thinking more of the shape that outlined Brandon's pants but I wasn't going to take a chance bringing up a subject that might make her stop sucking my dick.

While still growing a new erection, she had no trouble pulling the entire spongy length of my cock into her mouth and suckled it two or three times deeply where I felt it tickle the back of her throat before she dropped it back onto my leg with a gag and looked up with a grin.

"It's getting there," she said as she adjusted herself more squarely onto her knees so she could concentrate on me.

Resuming the tease in order to keep me from cumming again in her mouth, she held just the head of my cock gently between her teeth as her tongue probed the opening at the tip and her thumbs traced circles along my inner thighs. As soon as she felt me begin to tense up or my cock twitch she would drop it again and watch it pulse and slowly grow. It was an erotic treat to watch her tanned middle-aged form squirming with a desire to be fucked as she crouched between my legs and one that was inspiring my returning hard-on.

And then I saw it.

The sunlight that had been brightening the opening to the door into the sunroom suddenly flickered and then turned gray with a shadow against the door frame. I couldn't see anything in the mirror from my spot but it had to be either the neighbor guy or Brandon returning with some courageous curiosity he had developed in the few minutes he was gone. Either way, she had me so turned on that, even without her permission, the sight of Judy's swollen cunt reflected in the mirror was about to be a gift that I wasn't going to deprive our guest of if he could keep quiet.

Taking another step toward the bedroom door, a shirt sleeve became visible in the mirror, and by the time he leaned forward to where he could better see the reflection of Judy and me it was Brandon who was caught.

Our eyes met in the mirror and he froze without expression as I tried to clear my head enough to make sense of my role as a husband who probably should react angrily to him stumbling onto the sight of my naked wife giving me a blowjob in our own bedroom. But I had another role with him that could possibly be played out in this scene for a kid who had trusted me with his sexual secrets and was really nothing more than a harmless victim of another one of her teases. Maybe five seconds passed before he must have considered my predicament his pardon and he slowly backed out of the opening to let the sun's brightness refill it.

Judy hadn't seen it and was starting another round of alternating between licking across the tip and sucking hard on my entire length so whatever startled response I might have had she would have interpreted as a reaction to her talented cock sucking.

Whether my head was spinning from the blood draining into my dick or from the unbelievable opportunity to make her a live sex show for him that just got away, I must confess that Brandon's boldness excited me and caused a whole lot of conflicting emotions in a very few seconds.

My wife was taking me to the brink of ejaculating into her mouth again at the same time that I had allowed another guy watch her do it at the same time that her cunt, that I knew was aching to be fucked, was pointed directly at him. Her exhibitionism had just proven as a stimulant for her but this was more of an exploitation of her naked sex that was rushing into my thoughts and I found myself incredibly aroused by his proximity to it. Especially when considering his sexual morality that deemed him God's gift to women once they were put in a position to receive his cock. And there was no doubt that her cunt was in that position for him.

He and I had established that loose, quirky friendship that put him at ease when talking about the sexual conquests he hoped for but he had never hinted at the familiarity that I knew he had with his long looks at my wife's breasts inside of her shirts. And he had certainly never indicated that Judy was one of the "cunts" that he bragged was "hungry" to have his "baby seeds spilling out of her" when he described the women he would someday have around him.

It might have been my sympathetic attitude toward his immature approach to sex or it might have been my willingness to just let him exaggerate how he was going to make a woman happy, but he seemed intent during some of those conversations over the last several weeks to prove something to me. Even though he had a distorted pornographic sense of what his role should be in situations like this, I don't think he was mistaking the scent of this woman in heat that he figured would welcome a hard cock. I wasn't so sure he wasn't right.

Considering the sexual instinct that drives men to think irrationally when presented opportunities to fuck, I almost expected it when I saw him reappear in the crack of the door and look directly into the mirror at me with an implied request that I allow him to stay there to watch. This time he didn't back away when our eyes met but instead briefly awaited a reaction from me that didn't come and then shifted his eyes to Judy's gash that wiggled seductively as a tantalizing display that lay open between her spread legs.

He made no move to enter the room and seemed un-phased by my nudity as his sole interest was in the live female anatomy before him that had made him an eager student as long as she was a passive exhibit and I was an understanding instructor.

Crouched between my legs, she gladly allowed me to reach over her back to pull apart the lips to her pussy again as my cock pushed into her mouth with the motion and Brandon's curious eyes darted up at mine before returning to her pink flesh.

As long as my middle finger could stroke her clit and drop into her gaping cunt occasionally, she gave up her teasing of just the tip of my cock and kept sucking on the entire length that she struggled to keep from gagging on.

Finally rocking back on her knees to come up for air she looked up at me with a grin and panted breathlessly, "Something got you going."

Whispering down at her I asked, "Do you want to see what it is?"

With a puzzled look that quickly turned to a surprised understanding she mouthed the question, "He's back?" with wide eyes and nodded her wish to see his reflection again.

I had the feeling that he had returned in a much more aggressive mode and I wasn't sure in my aroused state if I was going to be the reliable guardian for her that I had always promised to be when she was teasing other guys. If he decided to act on her raunchy visual offering to him by moving far enough into the room to touch her, I wasn't so sure I would stop him and that was definitely beyond the bounds of anything we had ever considered as a possibility. I determined to include her in it again.

"Don't turn around yet," I whispered as a caution to her.

Pulling her up under her arms, I lifted her to sit facing me and she took the hint by straddling me with her pussy against my erection that pointed upward instead of penetrating the slippery folds. Leaning forward to talk quietly into her ear that was hidden from Brandon's view by her hair, I tried to find a way to warn her of my concerns without killing the excitement that we were sharing.

"He's not in the sunroom anymore," I said carefully, as she pressed her clit against my hardness. "He's standing in the doorway and he knows that I can see him."

With another surprised look of amusement she leaned back to look into my face and asked, "He knows you're letting him watch us?"

"Yeah," I said as an apology that I'm not sure was necessary. "We have this weird friendship...I don't know. I think he thinks I want him to watch you." I kissed her lightly to soften her up before continuing, "He might think I would let him fuck you."

I couldn't believe that I had actually told her in those words what I was pretty sure to be true because that sort of frank suggestion during her exposures to other men had always left her feeling used and promptly ended the tease. I was counting on my sense that she had already chosen Brandon as an exception to her need to remain so "innocent" though, because of her patience with his clumsy gawking into her shirts over the summer and now, for the second time in two weeks, her fairly eager permission to let him see her totally nude in such close quarters that only a few minutes ago had included them watching each other have orgasms.

""Do you think that?" she whispered with the corners of her lips turning mischievously upward.

"You know that I love it when you show off to other guys with me watching."

"That's not what I mean," she replied as she rose up enough to grab my cock and began rubbing the tip against her shiny clit. With a knowing look that I had avoided the question, she asked more specifically, "Would you even let him touch me?"

It was a loaded question that could stop everything with an honest answer but I wasn't thinking clearly enough at the moment to be devious as she had moved just the flaring head of my dick barely into the warmth of her cunt. Sheepishly, I confessed, "You are turning me on so much, I'm not sure I could stop him if he tried," at the same time that I grabbed her sides and pulled her pussy down slowly onto my cock.

Grinding against my pubic bone with her clit she took me completely inside of her and rocked in my lap while rhythmically clamping down with her vaginal muscles in a sucking action that was going to soon have me spewing into her.

I think she understood my allowance to her as she formed a feeble response that noticeably had no mention of her being against the idea of him actually fucking her.

"He's a kid from the neighborhood," she whispered as though starting a list of the reasons why it couldn't happen but implied that she had already thought about it. "If he thought he could fuck me, I'm afraid that he would keep coming back or would tell somebody. It's a lot different than just showing some skin..." Her voice trailed off as though looking for a better argument to the problem that was indeed much riskier than any exhibitionism she had ever enjoyed.

She had tipped her hand a little and I decided to force it. "Do you want it?" I asked with a deep thrust that caused her to grunt but not to rise up. The question could have been heard differently but I think she heard it the way I meant it.

"I wish that he could know what it was like to have sex," she whispered pensively while still milking my cock with her pussy and searching my eyes. "I think it has helped his self-confidence to see my body. I don't know..." her voice again trailed off with a breathless whine.

"Self-confidence?!" I mused sarcastically as my cock began to throb from her action on it. "He would turn into a prince just from the kiss of a pretty girl. What you've done with your body is turning him into a king."

"Maybe," she panted back with no false modesty over her abilities as an exhibitionist but still questioning how eager a teenage guy was going to be to get physical with her, "but he wants to touch a girl his own age. He's wants their approval. He likes me because I've let him see some skin and he trusts me. I'm a show that keeps him interested, that's all."

Then, with a playful smile and a squeeze of my cock with the muscles of her tight pussy, she added in honest admission of her wish to let the sight of her nude body be used in his education, "And maybe you can tell, I'm okay with that."

Whether anything came of it or not, there was something about this dialog and the knowledge that he was watching her while she was getting fucked that was raising her sexual temperature. It helped that she has always loved to talk about sexual stuff while I fuck her and her level of excitement usually followed the raunchiness of the conversations that would hopefully last for her longer than I did.

I am quite obviously not the jealous type as I've always considered anything that brings her pleasure to be permissible if it also keeps her with me but this was the closest we had ever come to talking about something resembling infidelity and it appeared as though it was Brandon as her audience -- and probably Brandon as the subject - that was the difference.

As her grinding down onto my cock intensified along with her rate of breathing, I peeked around her hair to see if he had indeed stayed to watch while she and I sat whispering. I needn't have worried about the courage produced by his teenage sex drive. My lack of protest had served as his invitation to share in the experience as he had boldly stepped around the corner of the door for a view that probably seemed more live to him than our reflection in the mirror but still somewhat harmless since Judy's back was to him and he and I apparently shared some sort of perverted alliance.

His hand was holding his crotch again through his shorts as his eyes remained fixed on Judy's undulating ass until he noticed me looking at him. With an artificial sense of decency he quickly stepped back behind the door but stayed there to regain his view in the mirror that included brief eye contact with me. He wasn't afraid of me anymore but he was still adjusting to the idea of being an eyewitness intruder instead of a kid who couldn't help noticing her nakedness through a door carelessly left open to the paperboy.

I wanted to feed the conversation that was intoxicating her with thoughts of sexual risk just to see how uninhibited she would become. In reply to her misconception that their age difference meant that he wasn't interested in anything physical with her, I kissed her again and whispered an explanation of what letting him see her tits had really meant to him, "I don't want you to think you've done a bad thing but the way you've used your body makes him think you probably want him to fuck you. He reads magazines that say that about women who tease like you do."

"How do you know that?" she asked with more of a curious whisper than one of accusation.

"He told me," I said with a tone that indicated she wasn't the only one he shared secrets with. "Not about you exactly but he believes that someday a girl is going to use her body to tease him until she gets him to fuck her."

Finally cutting to the chase I took a chance on both her love of sex in the morning and the convergence of some mysterious set of circumstances that seemed to be creating a perfect sensual storm deep within in her. Looking her straight in the eyes, I issued the challenge through gritted teeth as her pussy sucked on my cock again, "You might be that girl."

dreamprint
dreamprint
191 Followers
123456...8