Tutor Tits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her use of him for her own orgasm had apparently produced a denial that she was being fucked at all if he didn't cum in her and her dependence on his naiveté was beginning to look threatened by whatever encouragement he continued to whisper into her ear. Still shaking her head against his cheek that met hers, she grew quiet again as his weight pressed heavily into her chest while the gap between their stomachs started to close up.

Every few seconds she would whisper a sentence into his ear that I couldn't hear and he would immediately clench his buttocks without moving his hips, causing her to respond with a nod and a sigh as I would guess she was feeling him swell against the sides of her tight pussy that was sucking him in.

For about a minute, he continued to nuzzle along my wife's neck and provide her with that single pulse of his cock each time she asked while she dreamily looked toward the ceiling. By the time he had calmly buried himself deeply enough into her that his teenage pubic hair was intertwined with hers, it looked like nothing would stop him from fucking her completely again. That is, until he awakened her from her fantasy.

"I told you. Because that's saved for marriage. It's supposed to be special."

Then, with quiet disappointment, "Is that what you think?? No, you're the first time ever and you shouldn't have done it then." If she was offended, it wasn't enough to make her lose interest in the feel of his cock in her pussy.

Her legs tightened and shifted against him but not so much that she appeared to be resisting as she further made a case for her honor, "Because I didn't know you were going to put it in this time. I wasn't letting you... until it slipped in...but then you promised...you just wanted to know how it felt this way, remember?"

She nodded a few times as he seemed to be apologizing, "I know. It feels good to me, too."

That bit of information made him tighten his butt and push into her again with short jabs.

"Oh, be careful. Please don't cum inside of me again," she whined.

"Yeah, it still feels good but that's not the only reason to do this. It's wrong to have your sperm inside of me."

"Okay," she relented, "it's wrong to have any more then."

"Yeah, but you should be married to her when you do."

He clenched his buttocks again and she groaned.

Without knowing the effect it had on her, he had tapped into her love of talking while getting fucked and I think she decided that she had fallen in love with this young man whose teenage cock seemed to mate perfectly with her mid-life crisis.

"Do you want to kiss me?" she asked breathlessly in a probable attempt to distract him from an argument she didn't want to win.

He raised his head to look into her face and nodded before leaning down to graze his lips along hers and began moving his hips into her when they kissed.

"No fucking," she pleaded again with her lips on his and then added, "Keep it in me but hold still and kiss me like this."

He became still again as she raised her head to dart her tongue across his lips and then plunged it deeply into his mouth several times to show him what to do when she laid her head back onto the mattress. He got the idea and they began to touch tongues outside their mouths first until I read her lips as she whispered to him, "Fuck me with your tongue," and then sucked it into her mouth when he did.

No doubt mustering all of his will power so that she would let him stay inside of her, he obediently lay still as they French-kissed for several seconds until it started to become evident that she wasn't going to be asking him anytime soon to be pulling back out of her if she could be filled by this young man as he came of age.

When first one and then the other of her heels curled onto the backs of his knees, her unspoken consent was given to let him stay and stretch her out while they kissed passionately and he began a subtle churning of his pelvis as she accepted his tight entry from the front.

Each time that his hips began to pump with a rhythm into her though, she would momentarily break off the kiss to breathlessly whisper, "No fucking," and work her feet higher up his legs until she controlled the movement of his hips by the heels that dug into his ass while his cock was imbedded in her. Even when the muscles of her own buttocks began tightening to show that her pussy was instinctively milking this teenage invader, and the curling of his toes showed the torment he was enduring inside of her, she tried to absolve herself of guilt between their kisses with barely audible moans.

"Can you just let my pussy suck on it?" I heard her ask once and then quickly followed it with, "No fucking," when he nodded and tried to pump into her again in response.

She might have once been acting on her lusty urges to turn on a kid who could practically be her grandson - and then even let him use her sexually when she did - but this time of affectionate sex and the heavy breathing that came with it was providing a romantic interlude more suited to her tastes as they alternated between the moist heat of tongues at play and the tender kissing that was traded with just their lips while they lay coupled in restrained intercourse.

When he shifted his weight slightly, she freed her hands from his but only to snake them inside the back of his t-shirt until she had managed to pull it over his head to feel his bare chest on hers while the teenage meat that filled her throbbed involuntarily from the flexing of her pussy against it.

I had to admit that there was something less depraved about the act now that they were both naked. In his t-shirt there was a cheap, "wham, bam" quality to seeing his skinny hips quivering while mounted on her. But with Judy's hands caressing his bare back and her heels pressing tightly into the cheeks of his ass to hold his cock deep in her pussy there was an odd tenderness to their union that contradicted her selfish insistence that he fuck her only as long as he didn't cum himself.

Brandon tried to stay with her little pretense of courtship for a few minutes because it meant that he was being allowed to have his dick in my wife but his patience with the conscience that it didn't look like she really had was wearing thin. At first his hips began to fight against her ankles that tried to hold him still and then he began grunting with an urgency that implied his wish for more action.

Judy's whining faded with her breathless pleas that lacked in sincerity.

"Don't...please...no...oh...we can't...oh, my God...we weren't going to do this..."

In a gesture of dominance over her objections, he grabbed her wrists that had started to push weakly against his chest and pinned them again over her head. She never looked at me for help so I watched as the idle copulation she had been trying to control picked up a rhythm that he was probably dictating but that her heels against his hips struggled less and less to slow down until her feet finally dropped back onto the mattress and her hips began to receive his churning into her tight cunt.

"Oh, no...oh, please...you should stop...I can't...oh...no...Brandon, don't..." she repeated her arguments quietly but the welcoming of his cock into her made a stronger statement that was probably closer to, "Don't stop fucking me with that beautiful cock. I don't want you to come but please don't stop fucking me."

I suppose that I could have spoken up but she wasn't really in danger and the case she seemed to be pleading that he was forcing her somehow was a joke since she had just been enjoying his kisses while she willingly spread her legs to let him stuff his ample cock inside - if it was on her terms.

She lost her argument with herself and all doubt of what she really wanted was removed when she freed her hands again only to use them to pull back on her knees to give his once-virgin cock better access to her experienced cunt. It looked like the only thing she wasn't enjoying anymore was sufficient stimulation of her clit that I hoped was still to come from this young stud.

He followed her lead and grabbed under her legs that she seemed to want higher and pushed them farther into her when her hips rolled upward. All of her stretching exercises at the gym were paying off for him as he pressed her knees almost to the mattress on each side of her head and she took advantage of that help by nimbly swinging her feet up onto his shoulders. This was a total surrender of her cunt to the deepest penetration for his sperm that she seemed to now want in her again as badly as she had wanted to cum herself.

With the long and deep strokes that position allowed him, and as impressive as the youthful recovery time for his cock had been when subjected to her seduction, I think he was finding out that cumming three times in twenty minutes would be hard even for him. Plus he seemed to be learning of the added pleasure of my wife's talented pussy that I know is best appreciated as a slow fuck. As she enjoyed an obscenely close-up view of the nearly vertical jabs of his cock into her, his tempo changed to that of lazy immersions into the softness of her sexy slit that began to have a better effect on him than the conquest of it.

"Does it feel good?" he asked shockingly after leaning down to sniff her hair.

It's hard to tell if he was looking for a compliment or if he had just realized that she had given up on what he had been promising he could do for her when she invited him back onto the bed a few minutes ago.

"Huh? Yes," she panted incredulously and seemed to prove it by grabbing her own feet that spread above her to let him push with more intensity as she readied herself to receive his bounty for the second time.

Ever the observant student, he stopped pumping into her briefly as he replaced her hands with his on her ankles and pushed her hips back down onto the mattress but left her feet spread high in the air in her preferred position as the entire length of his teenage cock disappeared between her shaved labia and she groaned deeply as the hard flesh slid along her clit in the process.

"That feels good?" he asked her again as he circled his hips while his dick stayed planted at the bottom of her sexy hole. It sounded more like a question of technique now.

"Oh, yeah, sweetie. That feels good," she replied in her best tone of encouragement as he shuddered when she tightened her pussy around it again.

"Can you make it like this? Can you cum with me inside of you?" It was an inquisitive bit of concern from a grunting young man being given permission to fuck another guy's wife.

In an apparent act to prove her readiness for his ejaculation more than her own stimulation, she pulled her hips back off the mattress and rested her ankles back onto his shoulders causing her to practically levitate with the small of her back above the bed. It looked like she had been hung by her pussy onto the thick peg of his organ that impaled her and must have been bumping up against her cervix that she would have also opened if she could have.

"I think you need to fuck it," she grunted, giving notice that she would sacrifice her own orgasm if she could feel this lad's cock spasm into her again as proof of her sexual desirability to him.

Luckily for her, he must have been feeling some pangs of guilt over what she had already done for him without getting anything in return. On a long backstroke he reached down between his legs and caught his hard cock as it slipped from her warmth and he began to rub the flaring tip across her swollen clit as she shrieked in response.

"Aaaahhh!" she screamed with little regard for the open windows and the neighbor guy who might be enjoying Sunday morning coffee on his patio beside us - and wouldn't be above stepping inside the sunroom to check on a strange noise. Then with a softer giggle that had no hint of ridicule for Brandon only now realizing that she had been neglected, she cooed sexily, "Oh, my God, yes, right there. Oh, yeah, go ahead...mmm-hmmm. Play with it there...oh, yeah...ooo....mmmm...but then fuck it again. Don't you want your sperm in me again?"

I doubt that he was feeling as uninhibited as she was right then but he nodded an indulgence of her fantasy to be bred by her young stud at the last minute. Then she lowered her hips to the bed slowly so he wouldn't lose contact and she raised her head up again to look across her naked tummy to see his cock twitch each time it brushed between the nude lips that puckered around it.

Their tongues began to play a game of tag as he used his hips to guide his rigid adolescent cock along her bald pussy. Each time that she sucked his tongue into her mouth he would dip it into her slippery cunt for as long as she held his tongue and then steer the flaring tip back against her little clit when she would dart her tongue into his mouth in return.

With her loins tightening and her hips rocking with a rhythm that predicted her own impending orgasm, the plunges that he had been making only partway into the puffy folds of her flesh started to last longer and went deeper as she whispered vulgar encouragements assuring that she wanted him to use her middle-aged body.

"Oh, Brandon...my, God...you're cock is so big in me. Fuck me, sweetie. Fuck it all the way."

By the time her legs wrapped back around his hips, causing her to wince each time they stabbed deeply into her, she had once again forfeited her own orgasm as she replied to whatever apologies he whispered into her ear. "I know you could but I need this, too. No, I don't care about that now. I want to feel you cum inside of me like you did before."

Those words seemed to strike a chord in him that must have relieved him completely from the worry that he had stolen her chastity earlier. Whatever violation he might still feel she had suffered from behind, it wasn't his sperm inside of her that concerned her now and he must have felt compelled to make a final offer as he rode her naked, writhing form.

I couldn't hear what he said to her with an innocent smile but she was eating this up and smiling too as she panted back with a surprising sense of what a strange cock inside of her was about to do, "It's too late, sweetie. You can't wait anymore. Let me feel your sperm going into me again."

The cheeks of his ass began to clench as his assault of her started to produce the signs of him emptying himself into her deeply. Rising up onto his hands, she wrapped her arms around his neck to crush her naked titties against his bare chest and they resumed their passionate kissing with her heels dug into his hips. She was completely suspended above the mattress as he firmly held his pulsing shaft into her groove and enjoyed the methodical strokes that she created by sliding up and down it.

"Oh, c'mon, Brandon. I want all of it," she screamed breathlessly again as they broke off their kiss and she hugged him tightly as he collapsed them both to the bed with an "UGH!" and a yelp from her as his cock bottomed out in her cum-soaked pussy

Still working his hips for nearly a minute with sustained thrusts that were forcing his semen deeper inside of her, he tried to catch his breath as he sighed plaintively, "Was that okay?"

Giving no sign that she expected anything from him, she lay compliantly heaving in deep gasps as his cock pulled part way out of her and continued to throb in the dark cavity between her spread legs while the muscles of her pussy flexed to pull as much of his sperm into her as she could.

She couldn't hold back a giggle that shook them both when she replied, "Are you asking to do it again?"

They continued to catch their breath and seemed unsure of whether to uncouple their naked and sweaty bodies until they had regained their strength. Amazingly, Brandon decided to look at me.

There was a different look about him even though his cum-covered cock was still partially soaking in my wife's pussy as a symbol of his corruption of her. He was obviously depleted physically but the look in his eyes seemed to register a new understanding for him. He didn't look like the insecure young man that had to sexually prove himself to another guy anymore. In fact, that look of remorse was returning a little bit.

When he didn't say anything, but the sound of their heavy breathing continued to fill the room, Judy also looked over at me with less contentment and playfulness than what she had shown during her seduction of him. She still hadn't gotten the orgasm she wanted but she looked like a woman who was starting to regret behavior that couldn't be described as anything but indecent as she lay there naked and panting with the swollen lips of her pussy still gripping our paperboy's shiny dick.

As a tear rolled out of the corner of her eye and she crossed her arms over her naked breasts, I realized the vulnerability she must be feeling as Brandon hovered over her and I sat watching. She had always preferred to be the victim in her exhibitionism but this might have been too humiliating as he sank his cock back into her in exhaustion. She squirmed as his pubic bone put pressure on her clit but she didn't move her arms from her chest or look back up at him. And he didn't seem as interested in fucking her anymore as much as he did the sensation of her spread legs easily accepting his softening length without pain.

Her clenched buttocks made no secret of the fact that she began dutifully milking him again with the muscles of her cunt but seemed to be lying in subjection to him while the last of his potent elixir siphoned into the safety of her womb. She must have been hoping after all of her time of instruction with him that a seed had just been planted there by a man who would learn to care for his woman. She didn't have to wait long for the answer.

I knew that her love of exhibitionism was the key to reviving her playful self-esteem and I suspected that he still had an interest in his naked tutor even though it didn't look like he would be fucking her again soon. Only seconds had passed since they looked over at me and I could look at them both as I addressed Brandon.

"She's beautiful isn't she?" I asked while passing my eyes over her naked body that he still rode.

He looked into her face that was framed by her tangled blond hair and smiled politely with his simple reply, "Beautiful."

"Can we see them again?" I asked Judy with a glance at her chest.

Her covering them must have been an unconscious act because she seemed surprised by my request and sheepishly lowered her arms since there was really nobody to hide them from. Then, slowly and, I must say, sensuously she circled each breast with her fingers as they came back into view. I hadn't misjudged her wish to be sexy and her continued interest in Brandon once she knew that, even after her infidelity, I still didn't object.

And I didn't think I had misjudged his desire to show what he could do for her even if it meant dealing with her cream-filled pussy. As he rose up slightly to watch her begin to tweak her hard nipples, the length of his dick slid from her slimy gash and he paused to watch her hold the tip tenuously with the raw lips of her pussy that had never endured so much cock in one day.

She groaned when it dropped out but it turned to a moan as he leaned down to put his tongue in her bellybutton and then licked a straight line up between her breasts to nibble along the base of her neck. By the time that his face was above hers, she had found her stride as a naked middle-aged woman who could still control the tease -- especially with a teenager that wanted so badly to be a man.

"Fuck me with your tongue," she said with an unmistakable reference to her earlier teaching of French-kissing. But this time she turned her head to the side when he tried to kiss her and smiled at me as his lips landed lightly on her cheek and then continued down to pause briefly at each breast to tenderly suck the nipple into his mouth.

1...345678