Tutorial Ch. 01

Story Info
Locked in chastity by asian girl from university tutorial.
2k words
4.18
81.8k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
idiferin
idiferin
20 Followers

Let me begin by describing my current situation.

I am on my knees in the apartment of a girl I barely know. I am naked except a pink plastic chastity device. Standing over me is a tiny Asian girl from my History of China tutorial. While I am naked, she is fully clothed in a white summer dress and pink heels. My chastity device and her high heels are matching shades of pink. Her name is Bonnie, and I didn't know her until a week ago.

How did this happen? It all started in my History of China tutorial.

Her name is Bonnie. I happened to mention during our tutorial introductions that I was interested in learning Mandarin, and she sent me a message that night on Facebook suggesting we trade: she would teach me Mandarin if I would tutor her English and help her with "Western culture". I wasn't sure if it was a face-value offer or a come-on, but after thinking it over I decided I was up for either.

I was single and, although I wasn't particularly attracted to Bonnie, she certainly had assets I appreciated - primarily her legs. While she had a generally ditzy personality, something I find very unattractive in women, she also had absolutely gorgeous legs. It was a spring session tutorial, which allowed her to wear lots of short skirts and summer dresses, and she was almost always in high heels.

We started the tutoring sessions, initially in the library but soon moved to my dorm room because we needed to talk in order to work and couldn't do so in the library. She quizzed me on Mandarin vocabulary, and I helped her improve her English accent, learn new words and understand the secondary connotations of words she already knew. Everything was very chaste, even though she dressed as provocatively as ever.

The fourth or fifth time we met, she mentioned that she had been watching 'Step Up', and had some problems understanding it - she suggested we watch it together, and that I could fill her in on the parts she had been missing. I agreed, downloaded it from the school network, and we began to watch.

After a few minutes, my attention started to wander... to her legs. Bonnie was wearing a short skirt and high heels, and kept crossing and re-crossing her legs in my direction. As always, she was wearing high heels and was rotating her foot around, alternatingly pointing it and flexing it. I was absolutely fixated by her legs and feet. She didn't seem to notice where my attention was focused, but I couldn't be sure. Was she doing this intentionally? Did she want me to make a move? It got to the point were, when she would ask me questions about the movie, I would have to rewind it to see what she had been asking about.

After this happened for the fifth or sixth time, she calmly reached forward and paused the movie, then turned to me and delivered a sharp open-handed slap to my face.

I was stunned, and recoiled. Glaring at me, Bonnie said 'Very rude, you are staring!'

Embarassed, I apologize profusely. She ignored my apologies, and started to pack up to leave. I kept telling her I was sorry, and promised over and over that I wouldn't ever do it again.

She paused, and said 'That is not enough. You make it up to me first'.

'Of course,' I replied. 'What can I do to make it up to you? I really am sorry to have offended you.'

She smirked a little bit at that, and responded 'Ok, you make it up to me and I will stay... I see you like my feet? You know, it is hard to look like this; my feet are tired. You massage them while we watch and I will stay'.

That certainly worked for me! I could only nod.

She rotated her chair to face me, leaned back, and put her high-heeled feet onto my lap. 'Take off my shoes, start movie, massage my feet'.

I complied, removing her strappy heels and starting the movie before beginning to massage. I was also immediately rock hard.

The movie meandered along, and I was happily focused on Bonnie's feet. She no longer asked me questions about the movie - the only times she spoke were to give occasional instructions about the foot massage.

After about 20 minutes of this, I was so turned on that I thought I was going to lose my mind. The feel of Bonnie's dainty feet in my lap, the sight of her legs luxuriously stretched out as she leaned back and enjoyed the movie and massage... it was driving me crazy. I needed some stimulation on my cock, and the way I was sitting it was impossible to get any. I slowly slouched down so that my penis was lower, and once I was there I tried to rub it with my arm through my pants as I was massaging her feet.

Bonnie had no reaction the first time I did this, but the second time she suddenly yanked her legs back, squealed, and delivering a quick heel-kick to my crotch.

I immediately doubled over in pain, wheezing from the kick. Bonnie stood up and exclaimed loudly 'That is assault! You assault me! I will report you!' She grabbed her shoes, gathered her purse and stormed out into the hall.

Still gasping from the pain, I lurched after her, apologizing over and over again as best as I could. I caught up to her in the stairwell and wheezed that I was sorry and that I would do anything she wanted but please to not report me. She ignored me and continued down towards the door. I followed her, promising I would make it right and that I was really a nice guy and that I found her attractive but that I would never assault her and would do anything to make it right.'

At the door, she turned and said 'These only words. I can not trust you'

I replied 'I know, I know, I screwed up. It won't happen again. What can I do to make it ok?'

She looked at me quizzically: 'What will you do for me?'

'Anything,' I replied. 'I want to make it right. I really am sorry'.

Her expression softened a little bit into somewhat of a smirk: 'We go back and talk'.

Back in my room, we sat down and she looked at me with a look that seemed at the time to be calculating. 'You are in trouble. If I say you assault me, you get kicked out of school'.

'Probably,' I admitted.

'You do not want that, right'? She continued, her expression turning again into a derisive smirk.

'No, I don't.' I confirmed

'What will you do for me? Anything?' She asked

'I'll do whatever it takes to convince you; I really didn't mean to offend you, and I definitely don't want to get kicked out'.

'Ok', she said. 'Get down on knees.'

'What?' I replied, confused.

'Get on knees right now'. She confirmed.

Haltingly, I did. She smirked again.

'You very bad. First you stare at me, then you try to rub on me. I think you lack control. What do you think?'

I didn't know what to say. 'Uh, well I just find you so attractive and--'

'Shut up,' she cut me off. 'You need control. I can not tutor man with no control. We try again Thursday before tutorial; this time I will give you control.'

'Um, ok Thursday works', I replied, mystified.

'Ok', she said, standing up. Without a further word, she left.

Dazed, I stayed kneeling for a minute and then stood up. Confused and aroused, I didn't know what to do with myself. Arousal won out, and I masturbated thinking about Bonnie's legs and feet.

-

I skipped all of my classes on Wednesday and spent the day alternatingly worrying about what would happen Thursday and excited about the prospect. As much as it freaked me out that this girl had power over me, it was also thoroughly arousing.

Finally it was Thursday, and Bonnie arrived right on time. She looked stunning again, wearing a pencil skirt and strappy heels.

Wordlessly she sat down, crossed her legs, and pointed at the floor.

I knelt.

'Good', she said. 'That your proper place.'

I nodded.

'You know I can not trust you,' she begain. 'I won't report you and we continue lessons, but first I need proof.'

'I promise not to touch you. What can I do to prove it to you?'

She looked me in the eye. 'Stand, strip, then kneel.'

'What?' I asked, confused.

'Stand. Strip. Then kneel!', she repeated, spitting the words. 'Or I leave and you are kicked out'.

I considered it for a moment, and then obeyed. I removed my shirt, socks and pants, and then stood in my boxers in front her.

'Everything', she said.

I nodded, and slowly removed my boxers. Embarassingly, I was getting hard.

She laughed at my arousal, and continued. 'I can take care of that. Kneel.'

I did.

She reached into her bag and pulled out what looked like a blindfold. Wordlessly, she handed it to me. I held it for a moment, and then put it on.

Slap! She hit my face with an open-hand. Yelping in pain, I fell backwards and pushed the blindfold up instinctively.

'No!' she scolded me, pulling the blindfold back down. 'Leave on until I take off'.

I regained my composure, and got back onto my knees in front of her.

I heard her rummaging through her bag, then standing up, then the clicking of her heels as she walked around me.

'Hands behind'.

I put my hands behind my back, and she bound them with something made out of leather. The clicks of her heels again, and she stood in front of me.

'I will be right back'.

I heard the door open, and then she was gone. I felt incredibly stupid: here I was kneeling, blindfolded and nude. Still, my dick was as hard as it had ever been.

A couple of minutes later, I heard the sound of Bonnie's heels as she approached, and then the sound of the door closing and her sitting down.

'Do not move,' she said. 'This will be cold. If you move, I report you.'

'Ok,' I said, and then cried out in shock and pain as she grabbed my penis and balls in her hand and submerged them in water. I guess she had been to the dorm kitchen and filled a bowl.

It took all of my will power to keep from standing up to stop the pain. I managed to stay down, and the brutal cold worked fast: my erection was soon a thing of the past.

Bonnie put the bowl down and, still holding my shrunken manhood, laughed again.

She let go momentarily, and picked something off of the floor. Grabbing me again, she started to squeeze my penis into some sort of very restrictive feeling apparatus. After a few moments it was in, and I heard the very final sound of a lock snapping shut. Bonnie let go, and sat back in her chair.

'Ok,' she siad. The blindfold was removed, and I looked down to see my penis encased in pink plastic and secured with a tiny padlock.

I looked up at her quizzically. 'Control,' she said. She took the key and put it in her purse.

'Now I trust you,' she said, walking behind me to remove the restraints from my hands. 'Put clothes on: we go to tutorial.'

I bent to pick up my boxers but she stopped me by placing her high-heel clad foot firmly on my hand: 'no underwear.'

I nodded, and put on the rest of my clothes. Once I was dressed, she walked brusquely out of my room and after a momentary pause I followed.

This was going to be an interesting tutorial.

idiferin
idiferin
20 Followers