Tutoring Jean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marybethf
marybethf
149 Followers

"Have a nice walk," Jean called out with a wave of the hand as they passed us without further conversation.

-

The warm water of the shower poured over us as our hands rubbed the bars of soap and covered us in a soft smooth lather.

"Good God Bob, don't you ever get soft?"

"Making up for a lifetime without such a lovely sexy woman next to me."

"Just so it's me."

"No doubt about that. I can't imagine anyone else."

Our hands brushed the lather away with gentle touches of the tender parts of our bodies. She held me close with her hands resting over my hips.

"Make me moan."

Barely dried off, I carried her to bed and began licking the beads of water from her breasts. A palm covered her crotch for a moment followed by fingers sliding inside.

"You have a magic touch darling."

Her legs were in the air over my shoulders as my tongue probed her digging for her clit. "YES!" she screamed loudly as I sucked it hard into my mouth. She laid her hands against her thighs and pressed them to the side making even more room for me. Two fingers went all the way inside and rubbed around pressing hard against THE spot. "I like it like that." Seconds later she was thrusting her hips up against my face and cupping her breasts in her hands.

She fell limp and started breathing more normally. "You ARE good."

I pushed her legs up against her chest and dragged a finger through the crack of her ass stopping just over that opening and let my finger probe gently.

"What did you find back there?"

"Another part of you I kind of like."

"Strangely I'm liking that a little too."

-

"Nice to be away from all the uproar of town," Jean remarked as I rubbed lotion on her back.

"I'm just happy to be with you."

"Thanks for all you do for me Bob."

"You give me so many things I've only read about. ... Roll over and I'll do your front."

As the lotion dripped over her stomach, she jumped a little. "Did you take that out of the freezer?"

"Guess I'll have to warm you up. Got any ideas?"

She pushed her swimsuit bottom down to her knees. With one hand, I pulled it over her feet. Her knees fell apart.

"What a mind reader," I gasped as I looked at the folds of skin outlining her pussy. My fingers massaged all between Jean's legs.

"Oh my..." she moaned loudly not thinking anyone could hear her over the roar of the surf.

"Sorry. Didn't mean to interrupt," the voice said.

We didn't know how long she had been standing there. Long enough so that what we had been doing wasn't a secret. My fingers remained inside Jean. "Hello." Then I slipped them out.

"We met the other day."

Jean sat up, her bare feet were on the floor on each side of the lounge chair leaving her crotch uncovered and very exposed. "You're Sandy? Right?"

"I'll get some beers." I walked away licking my fingers.

When I returned, Sandy was sitting on the end of the lounge Jean was on. It was pretty damn clear what she was looking at.

I sat on the other lounge and handed each of them a beer. "Nice beach. Love the white sand and blue water." I held up the bottle up in a silent toast.

"My friend Betty and I are here for the summer."

"Us too." Jean said before taking a sip of beer.

"Did I hear someone talking about me?" There was a little giggle as the new woman rested her hand on Sandy's shoulder before she leaned in to kiss her.

"You must be Betty?" Jean remarked before introducing us.

"Guess I need to get another beer. Have a seat." I pushed a few more chairs toward Sandy and Betty before walking into the house.

-

The cool evening breeze blew through the open windows. The full moon provided the only light in the room. I could easily see Jean bouncing up and down over my hips.

"Your cock fills me so nicely," she screamed not caring who could hear her. "Hope you never get tired of me fucking you!"

I could barely breathe much less speak. I just lay there watching her pussy slide up and down the shaft of my cock. We had already made love more times than I had all my life before I met her.

"No way," I finally managed to gasp with the small amount of air I was able to inhale.

"I love the way you stay so nice and hard."

I'd lost track of how many times her pussy had just swallowed me, fifty maybe. Maybe double that. I never felt it was too many.

"You are lasting much longer these days. I like that."

I could no longer hold back and the first of several shots of cum began filling her.

"Oh Bob ... that feels so wonderful."

The third and last shot left my cock and a teasing frown formed on her face. "Sorry," I said.

She lay on my chest and kissed me a few times. "Baby, you're my stud. Don't be sorry."

We cuddled for a while without saying anything.

Jean's hand rested between my legs. "Think they're lovers?"

"No doubt."

"Remember that story?"

"Yes. I think about it occasionally."

"Dirty boy." Her fingers slide along my gooey shaft. "Ever want to watch?"

"Them?"

"Or one of them with me?"

"Who's dirty now?"

"I think you are. Look who's cock just got hard."

I just nodded as her hand continued to stroke.

-

The ocean was calm and quiet for a change.

"Suck my clit!" a voice screamed. "Finger my cunt baby!" it screamed again.

"What are you listening too?"

"Listen."

"Oh baby ... fuck me."

Jean looked at me with a lustful smile. "That's coming from their house."

"Oh my." I felt like a voyeur realizing that was overhearing someone having sex. But now all I could hear was the voice of my most wonderful lover.

"Sure makes me want my pussy eaten out."

"By who?"

"You my dear ... of course."

"What if they offered?"

"Only if you could be there."

-

Jean was bent over, her legs straight. "Look at this shell."

"I'd rather look at your fine ass."

"It IS nice," the voice said.

I looked around.

Jean stood up. "Hi Betty."

"Sorry, shouldn't have said that."

The wind caught the bottom of the long t-shirt that Betty seemed to always have on and lifted it enough to reveal that she had nothing on under it. She didn't pull it down.

"Now THAT is something fine." Jean cooed with a sexy grin.

"Thanks." Her finger dragged slowly between the folds of skin one time. "It likes to be touched." She puckered her lips for a fraction of a second like she was kissing someone. The wind stopped and the hem fell over her hand still resting between her legs.

Jean watched the action, then rubbed her tongue across her lips once.

Betty walked past letting her hand touch Jean's bottom. "Bob, take care of that nice ass of hers." There was a brief pause. "Of course if you need help..." A large wave crashed drowning out what she said next.

We watched her walk away, the back of her shirt bouncing up a few times exposing her hips.

"Bob..." Jean cupped my crotch. "Oh my God, look what I found. Did that turn my lover on?"

-

I stood next to the bed looking at my angel lying naked with the sheet pushed down to her knees.

"There's my teddy bear." Jean reached out and touched my nearly erect cock. "Both of them."

Faintly we heard voices.

"Wouldn't you like to have your mouth between Jean's legs?"

"Fuck yeah! Bet Bob likes it down there too."

"I've heard them. Sounds like he keeps his prick hard for a long time."

Jean pulled on my hand until I fell next to her.

"Well old man, maybe you have a harem and didn't know it."

"There's only ONE woman in my harem."

"Wouldn't you like three women pampering you just for a night?"

"Maybe you should be the pampered one."

-

The sun was just perfect on top of the sand dune and I watched Jean walking alone by the water's edge.

"Never thought I'd see you without Bob." Betty called out.

"Kind of hoping I'd bump into you. You had something that was pretty the other day."

"This?" Betty pulled the front of her long t-shirt up just enough to reveal half of her pussy before letting it back down.

Jean reached out and placed her hand between Betty's legs. "Yeah that."

Betty's mouth opened wide and she gasped as two fingers entered her.

"I had a dream about you. I heard you talking about having your face between my legs. I tried to picture it as Bob sucked me that night. I could see you down there so clearly."

"How about if Bob watched me do that? Bet that would be a big fucking turn on for him."

"Maybe for all four of us."

"Hell yeah!" Betty said as she shoved her hand inside Jean's swimsuit bottom.

Jean's expression changed suddenly. I heard her moan, "Oh yes baby!" Betty continued to finger her even as Jean's legs buckled and she eventually fell sprawled on the sand.

"Imagine what my mouth would do to you," Betty said as she leaned over and kissed the soaked fabric of the swimsuit bottom.

-

Rain pounded on the roof, almost as hard as my heart beat in my chest as I watched. Jean's legs were high in the air as both Sandy and Betty took turns licking.

A finger jammed inside. "Yeah ... finger me!" Another finger was added.

I sat next to Jean's head and stroked her face with my hand. Her mouth was wide open as she tried to breathe. She turned her head and my cock bounced against her mouth and her tongue reached out to lick it.

For hours, the sounds of sexual excitement echoed through the room as first one, and then another person experienced some form of release.

I awoke with them on one side of the bed and we were on the other. My eyes opened just enough to see the clock, '4:19' the big orange numerals read as I rolled over and drifted off to sleep.

The next time I woke up, Sandy and Betty were walking out the bedroom door. Betty turned. "Take good care of that delicious woman." I would, no problem.

-

That was the only time we shared ourselves with others. It was too much fun just being alone with each other. Jean never lost her knack of helping me become erect enough to make love with her. Even after I couldn't, even after the blue pills no longer helped, at least we both enjoyed my mouth drinking her always-delicious juices.

marybethf
marybethf
149 Followers
12