Tutoring Mia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia left Mr. Adams room and headed for her locker. She was going to get the few books she needed for the rest of the weekend and head to the library to meet with Mr. Adams for the last day of tutoring this week. She was so excited to be the one that he waited all day to fuck. She hoped that she was his every thought as he was hers. That thought gave her the inkling that this was turning into more than just lust.

Ironically meeting at the library at the same time, Mia and Josh locked eyes, both knowing what was about to happen. Upon reaching the table Josh threw his things to one side and Mia's to the other, seconds later Mia was crawling across the table to be closer to Mr. Adams. Josh's heart was racing, even though it was a Friday and no self respecting teen would be caught dead in the library, he still feared that someone would catch them. Clearly Mia could care less because at this point she already was naked and had him mostly undressed. It seemed as thought he should forget his worries and get laid.

"Dear God Mia, you really take the job seriously." They hadn't been there five minutes and she was gobbling down his cock like the little slut she was supposed to be. Not that he was complaining, she was good at giving head, and he liked it.

Mouth full, she just moaned out a sigh of agreement. Sliding her lips up and down his shaft, she took in all the pleasures of a cock smooth as velvet, just waiting till she could enjoy the rest of the magical things he would do with it. As she sucked his dick, Josh thought of all the things he would like to do to her body, none of them even remotely innocent. To be truthful, this was his slut to fuck until she couldn't walk, and that was what he intended to do. Mia was becoming impatient and was ready for a good fuck. Pulling away from his cock, she looked up at him with pleading eyes, begging that she be fucked.

Realizing her want, Mr. Adams pushed her back onto the table, and not missing a beat he slid into her to the hilt. Deep inside her, where he wouldn't mind staying for the rest of forever, he savored the soft warmth of her pussy. Although, in an instant, something clicked for him. Those sudden notions made him decided to take it slow and make it good for her. Gently pulling out of her, he pushed back in, short and easy strokes. This time he planned to make it about her, making sure she enjoyed what he was going to do. He couldn't begin to think of when he had decided that this was how it was going to be, something just hit him like that all of a sudden.

Josh's change in the sex clearly confused Mia; she was waiting to be pounded into oblivion, and instead received sweet, gentle sex. Its not like she was complaining that is was bad or something she didn't want, it was just different. Mia watched as Mr. Adams fucked her, taking in the amazing view of his cock disappearing into her, it sent shivers up and down her spine. Somehow, at least o Mia, this seemed like much more than their usual casual fuck. She wondered what he thought.

As he fucked her, he just couldn't help but thinking that this is what making love felt like, rather than just hot sex. They both were thinking the same thing, but no one was about to say a thing. As Mr. Adams could feel Mia's second orgasm calming down he knew there was no way he was going to last much longer. With a sigh of satisfaction he blew his load deep within her, letting himself collapse on top of her. Laying there, both silent, thinking about what had just taken place. There was no rough, meaningless fucking going on, that was way more and they both knew it. To bad no one was going to say it.

They both dressed and went their separate ways, all in complete silence. All weekend Mia though of the sex they had shared on Friday, and she still wasn't sure if it was just sex. She began to think that maybe there was more than just the rough fuck in the library. Josh Adams, the poor man didn't sleep all weekend, not only because of the fact that Friday's sex was much more that just sex, but because he had been stupid. This was the first time in his whole life that he had forgotten to wear a condom. That little thought wouldn't leave him, not for one second.

Monday morning Mr. Adams went to his class room like normal, except he began his day with a note to have Mia report to his room the minute she reported to homeroom. There was a matter that he just had to have an answer to in order to get through his day. He was going to ask her, flat out, if she was on the pill or anything. He just has to know.

Mia, unbeknownst to Mr. Adams, has also had that thought on her mind all weekend. So when she got to homeroom and found the note, it didn't surprise her at all. Walking to his room she thought of how she was going to answer any question that he might throw at her. Sadly, she couldn't think of anything but the blunt truth to tell him.

"Hello Mia, we need to take a moment to discuss something." He tried his hardest not to freak out and just blurt out everything he wanted to know. He needed to keep a cool head and take this in the right direction.

"I know what you are going to ask me, and I hate to tell you this, but the answer is no. I have been thinking about it all weekend and there just is no other answer." Mia was honest and up front, and she hoped he understood that this was a moment for that kind of attitude.

"Oh, well, um, okay. So you aren't on any kind of medication that could prevent pregnancy, and we weren't entirely smart and had unsafe sex. Well, I suppose for the next two weeks we should forgo your tutoring, and wait to see the results." He was hoping he sounded like he wasn't as freaked out as he really was. It wasn't that he didn't like Mia enough to do right by her, it was the possible child. God he was in deep.

"I agree Mr. Adams. I will get back to you on that matter, and we will just go from there." She sounded as if she was discussing a loan or something, not the chance that they were about to have a kid. She was terrified, and yet at the same time she held on to a sense of calm that he would take care of her and the baby if she happened to be pregnant.

Two weeks had gone by and neither of them had spoken words other than what was required in class. Josh was haunted by terror, and Mia was just waiting. She wasn't scared, or nervous, just waiting. Finally two Fridays later she decided she should take the test and see where her life would be going now. That afternoon during her lunch she did the test and cried at the result, positive. There was going to be a baby. Now how was she going to tell Mr. Adams? At the end of the day she met him in the library, test in hand, to break the news to him.

"Good afternoon Mia." Josh was shaking with anticipation; he wanted to know so badly. Ironically he wasn't sure if he wanted that test to come back negative or positive.

"Mr. Adams. I have the results of that test. It was positive. We are going to have a baby." She started to cry the minute the word positive left her lips. As she finished telling him the news she was bracing herself for him to be angry and try to do everything to distance himself for the child. Except that isn't how things went. When she was finished he was still standing there just looking at her. Then suddenly he had a tear in his eye as he wrapped his arms around her.

"Mr. Adams? Is this bad crying or good crying?" She was hoping he didn't hate her and was crying because he had just fathered a child he didn't want.

"This is good crying Mia, very good." Even as he said it, he couldn't believe how excited and happy he was that he was going to be a father. Something hit him as she said they were having a baby, the only thing he could think to call it was love. Although, the news of the baby was a shock, it was what popped out of his mouth next that took the cake.

"Marry me Mia. Let me love you and the baby forever." Once again he was shocked that he did what he had just done. He knew that what he just said was true, he just didn't expect it to be that easy to say.

"Of course, we are yours. Now and forever." She couldn't believe it. First she got to have sex with the man that she had the biggest crush one, then she got pregnant to the man that she fell in love with, and now he was asking her to marry him. And she thought that love like this only happened in fairy tales.

"I Love You" He didn't have to say thank you, or anything else, just I Love You. Those three words told the story that was about to become their life. The life that started as flirting and lust, to sex that they both knew was wrong, to a love that no one saw, to a love that you just can't hide.

12