Tutoring Sessions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved away from his sac and followed the path to his ass tracing the puckered hole with my tongue jerking him off as I slip my tongue into his up thrust ass. "Jesus man! Fuck.." Mick panted out as he starts to ride my tongue. Growling deep in my throat I push my tongue in harder enjoying the sensation of power, the tastes, smells, all of it swirling around in my mind as I grinded myself into the bed. I puled out my tongue and inserted my finger.

"How does that feel Mick?" I asked.

His breaths are sharp and shallow and sweat beads on his fore head as I pushed my finger up to the second knuckle. "It burns a little but it feels...Fuck man! Do that again." He said as his ass gave an involuntary jerk. I placed my mouth on his dick and sucked deep and pressed my finger against his anal walls. I was deep throating him. Taking that entire beautiful dick as he thrashed wildly. Tears clouded my eyes and my gag reflex worked overtime but it was so good, this power. Then suddenly I felt him tense his body going stiff as he poured load after load into my mouth. He was so deep that I was forced to swallow. I liked the taste. Liked the musky smelled that invaded my nostrils. I hadn't noticed before but Mick smelled really good. Like sandal wood and pine. And his cum was delicious. I was moving my finger unconsciously and Mick was riding it as his body returned to normal. "It's never been so good." He burst out as he caught his breath. I inserted another finger and continued the gentle message. I pulled off his dick and sat back on my haunches. "Man you taste so damn good." My dick was aching I could feel it getting slimy from the precum. I leaned up and kissed him letting him taste the cum that he just spurted down my throat. I grabbed the jelly that had been tossed down earlier and rubbed a large amount dick. I removed my fingers and placed another large amount in and around his hole. I replaced my finger with my thumb and lined up my cock. I wanted to plunge right in but I couldn't do that and I pressed in and didn't go anywhere. I pushed again and still nothing. I wrapped his legs around my waist and leaned into him until our chest were rubbing and sticking together due to the sweat and the heat. "What's wrong?" I asked, "What do I do?"

"Nothing just ah, give me a minute." He wiggled around a bit and my head popped in and he drew a deep breath. I placed my head against his forehead. "Damn man ," I forced through clenched teeth. "Your... so ...tight."

I inched more into him. And he drew another deep breath. "Take it slow man."

I moaned the intensity of his ass, the wet, hot squeezing heat of his tunnel made my eyes cross. And also made a slow entry impossible ."I'm sorry," I said as I drove the rest of my meat into him I couldn't stop but at his long moan I fell still. I saw the tear roll down his eye. "Fuck Mick, I am sorry. If you want. I can pull out."

I was praying that he would say no. My cock had never felt this good and I honestly didn't think it would ever again.

He shook his head and clasped my shoulders. I leaned down and kissed him and he wrapped his muscular legs tighter around his waist as I rode him long and slow.

Mick thought he was initialed prepared for the entry of Nelson's dick but it was so thick and long that he realized all the mental preparedness in the world wasn't enough. Still he started it and he was going to finish it. He tightened his hold on his first lover and waited. The strokes were gentle but they stung. To give him credit Nelson seemed conscious of this and kept up the long strokes. Soon the pain blended with some thing. It didn't hurt and it was starting to feel pleasurable. He began to time Nelsons thrust with his own so he could obtain that elusive. Something. He closed his eyes in concentration He moved faster, Nelson was just grazing it, not hitting it like he needed to. His nails dug into Nelson's shoulders. "Harder! Fuck! Pound it in harder!" When he looked at Nelson, he saw relief awash his lover's face and felt Nelson thrust deeper. Hitting that magical spot directly. Sending ecstasy coursing through Mick's body . " Yes! God, Yes!" Mick cried as his prostate was hit again and again. "That's it baby," Nelson crooned as his dick bottoming out with each hard thrust. "Take it! Take it!" Until it became a chant. Sweat pooled between them dripped off of Nelson's forehead splashing on Mick's nose and cheeks. "Yes fuck me!" He screamed as his body withering under Nelsons'. "Like that. Fuck yeah, just like that .Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!" Bucking hard. "Jesus. I'm cumming. I uuuuuunnnnnnhhhhhhhhh!" Mick shouted as his body exploded. His orgasm catching him unaware as he dick twitched between their hot stick bodies.

It was so great. His ass had become my haven. A tight heated cove and I couldn't get enough. I felt him cum. His walls clutched my pipe in a vise grip and I just exploded. I turned him on his sided pounded into him. Any semblance of gentleness gone as I filled him with my seed. I lifted his leg and I entrenched into him, shooting a hot load deep inside his bowels until I was dry heaving. I shuddered again and sort of fell out of him as I collapsed on my bed. I closed my eyes. Mick moved over until his warm body pressed against mine.

"That was incredible," he whispered. I hadn't yet caught my breath and all I could do was manage a shaky nod.

He stroked my hair.

I drew in a gasp of air. "So have you decided yet?" I asked Mick

"Yep, I'm gay. What about you?"

"Undecided. Figure we have to try this several more times before I make up my mind. Up for it?"

"You know I am. However, you do realize that I fuck you next time."

And that had me drawing up short.

12