Tutoring Tutor Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,000 Followers

However Brooke had other ideas, "Take off your pants tutor girl. Push them down until their around your ankles and then leave them there."

Haley opened her mouth to question why but no sound came out. She didn't know why but Haley felt like she was under some kind of spell, helpless to do anything but exactly what Brooke said. That was the only explanation Haley could think of which explained why she did as she was told, pushing down her pants until they were around her ankles.

"Good girl." Brooke said with the affection one might show a pet, "Now do the same with those cute little panties of yours."

Again Haley tried to question why only to end up doing as she was told.

Brooke grinned, place the toilet lid down and pointed to it, "Now sit down."

"W... why?" Haley finally managed to get out of her mouth.

Brooke grinned again, leant forward and whispered huskily, "Because it looks like I made your knees so weak you were about to collapse while I was still fucking you, and I don't want that to happen when you're cumming in my mouth. Your cum is way too good to waste on the floor."

"Oh God Brooke... this is so wrong." Haley whimpered softly.

"Really... does this feel... wrong to you?" Brooke asked, sliding her finger over Haley's pussy lips, Haley only moaning in response which of course made Brooke grin again, "Didn't think so. Now, park that cute little butt of yours down on that seat so I can go down on you. You better hurry, I don't know how much longer I can wait to get my tongue inside you."

Haley whimpered and again tried to protest but the sensible part of her mind lost to her body which craved Brooke's touch, the poor girl feeling like a zombie as she sat her naked ass down on the seat and tried to kick off her shoes, pants and panties.

"No, leave them on. I love going down on someone with their pants still around their ankles." Brooke grinned as she sank to her knees in front of Haley and dived her head down in between the other girl's legs.

Once again whimpering Haley shut her eyes tight and prepared to feel Brooke's tongue slamming inside her, but to her surprise and somewhat to her relief she instead felt a soft kiss to her inner thigh, followed by another, and another, and another.

Relief slowly turned to frustration as Brooke began relentlessly teasing Haley, sliding her soft lips all over her inner thighs and even over that soft little patch of pubic hair she always kept neatly trimmed but never at the one place Brooke had seemed so eager to get too before.

Just as Haley was wondering if she should ask if something was wrong her eyes suddenly bulged and her mouth hung open in a loud cry she couldn't even begin to conceal as from out of nowhere Brooke slid her tongue over her pussy lips, Haley feeling completely overwhelmed as she received the first licked to her cunt courtesy of a female, quickly followed by the second, and a third, and fourth.

They were all surprisingly feather soft and slow for a long time, not the hard and rough tongue thrusts Haley had been expecting from the experience seductress who had seemed so horny for her, and yet these soft, slow touches were doing more for Haley then nearly anything her husband had ever done for her.

Poor Nathan. He always meant well, but any time he tried to go down on her it just ended up feeling awkward and forced. Of course he made an effort to change that, more than once asking how he could do better and often looking up for approval during the act itself but Haley wasn't sure how to advise him. Perhaps after this she would be.

Brooke certainly didn't seem to need advice, the other girl not once looking up for Haley's approval, instead totally focusing on licking her pussy, which was probably for the best as even if Haley had any advice to give it was simply a struggle for her to remain quiet and not let the entire school know that another girl was going down on her in the girls toilets... and not just any girl, but the captain of the cheerleaders and the most popular and beautiful girl in Tree Hill High Brooke Davis.

As the pussy licking continued it seemed to become harder and harder for Haley to remain quiet, the poor girl's moans increasingly slipping from in between her tightly pressed together lips, even shutting her eyes tight and gripping tightly onto anything she could reach not doing the trick of stopping her moans from coming.

Looking upwards for the first time since she had began licking the other girl's pussy Brooke grinned to herself. Things couldn't have been going better.

What she had been saying before wasn't a lie, Brooke didn't know how much longer she could go without slamming her tongue deep into Haley and fucking her to climax, but just because she ached to do so didn't mean she was going to force herself on her friend and/or push her into something she was not yet ready for. Seduction was one thing, but Brooke knew she had to be careful not to cross the line between that and sexual assault, which would have probably been an accurate description if she had just slammed her tongue into a still very nervous Haley the first chance she got. No, tutor girl needed to be teased first, slowly warmed to the idea of a tongue touching her twat and then invading her cunt, one of which Brooke had already done and the other she was now in the process of doing.

After half a dozen slow and gentle licks Brooke began to change things a bit, sliding her tongue around Haley's pussy lips clockwise and anticlockwise, occasionally dipping down to tease the other brunette's entrance or even slowly sliding across her clit. Brooke was pretty sure Haley didn't even notice these things were happening until she touched her clit, but the cry that echoed throughout the room made it crystal clear Haley had noticed that. From there Brooke began to add a little more pressure to her tongue strokes and/or speed, the brunette seductress soon lapping away hungrily at her prey's pussy, the other girl helplessly writhing, wriggling and whimpering at her every touch.

Finally after using just about every trick she knew to drive Haley crazy without taking things to the next level Brooke pressed her tongue firmly against the married girl's entrance, leaving it there long enough for Haley to first tense and then relax before thrusting forwards forcefully.

Haley's moans abruptly ceased as the poor girl was stunned into silence by the sudden electrifying jolt of pleasure that rush through her body, a couple of long seconds ticking by before she realised what had happened to her. Then, when Haley realised that for the first time in her life she had another girl's tongue inside her pussy, she let out a series of short soft cries which sounded like she had been gutted like a fish and then she whimpered and clasped both her hands to her mouth, one on top of the other, an attempt to stifle her moans as that tongue began to move... in and out of her... fucking her.

Fucked. She was being fucked. By another girl. She was being fucked by another girl. Another girl was fucking her with her tongue... and Haley was loving it. She couldn't help herself, it just felt so good. Brooke was so good, the wicked seductress in between her thighs clearly knowing exactly what she was doing. She practically had pussy eating down to an art form, each thrust of her tongue both purposeful and knowing. It was amazing those thrusts hadn't gotten her off already.

As if on cue Brooke curled her tongue upwards while it was still inside Haley's pussy, brutally attacking the married brunette's G-spot until climax seemed inevitable. Brooke proved that thought wrong however as she expertly brought Haley back down from her almost climax by slowly decreasing her attack on her G-spot before she wrapped her lips tightly around Haley's cunt and gently sucked up some juices from the now very cream filled hole. After swallowing down the fruits of her labour in a loud gulp Brooke went back to work, fucking Haley with firm and steady strokes, occasionally curling her tongue up again but not as much as before.

Seemingly for her own amusement Brooke repeated the process of curling her tongue against Haley's G-spot at random for what felt like hours. Of course at this point it wasn't like she was going anywhere as Haley had become nothing but a helpless fly who had been caught in a web of seduction and was now being devoured by a hungry spider who seemed determined to make a nice long meal out of her.

Despite what Haley might have been thinking Brooke wasn't simply doing this for her own amusement. Ok, so Haley's cute little whimpers of frustration every time Brooke denied her an orgasm were even more endearing than all the other sweet little sounds her prey was making, and there was definitely a certain level of enjoyment at extending the amount of time Brooke was able to spend in between tutor girl's legs, but the majority of this was for Haley's benefit.

The longer the sex, the harder the orgasm. It was simple maths really. Kind of surprising tutor girl hadn't figured that out already without any prompting. Then again maybe she had but Brooke was so good at tongue fucking her Haley couldn't handle it. Oh, Brooke liked the thought of that. Nathan's big dick Haley could handle no problem, but Brooke Davis' tongue could leave the poor girl begging for mercy. And it was even hotter to think about it from the other side of the coin... that big, muscular Nathan Scott, former bad boy and one of the most popular boys in Tree Hill High couldn't fuck his wife as good as Brooke Davis could.

For a moment Brooke hesitated in her tongue fucking as she thought of Nathan and she was suddenly hit by feeling of guilt. She had gone out of her way to seduce his wife, manipulate innocent little Haley and was now fucking her tasty little twat when she should be in class. Wasn't exactly the nicest thing Brooke had ever done. Hopefully she'd make it up to him, possibly with an all girl show... maybe with three participants if she could talk his wife into it.

"Please Brooke... don't stop." Haley whimpered softly.

Brooke blinked a few times, temporarily feeling a little embarrassed she had become so distracted she had completely stopped. She was about to continue her task when a wicked idea came into her head.

Pulling away from the other girl's pussy Brooke grinned as she looked upwards, "Awww, what's the matter tutor girl? You wanna cum? You wanna cum in my mouth? You want me to fuck your hot little pussy nice and hard with my tongue so that you can cum in my mouth?"

"Yes." Haley moaned.

"Then tell me, tell me what you want tutor girl." Brooke demanded, her grin more wicked than ever.

Haley whimpered, bit her lip and momentarily considered telling Brooke she couldn't, that she just couldn't, but her horny body quickly convinced her otherwise and before she knew it her mouth was opening and she was begging, "I... I... I want you to fuck me. Please Brooke, fuck me hard with your tongue and make me cum. Make me cum in your mouth. I want to cum in another girl's mouth."

The next sound out of Haley's mouth was a pathetic sounding cry, or at least it sounded pathetic to her. To Brooke it sounded like the sweetest music, a track she could definitely get used to listening to, especially as the 'song' only got better as she began pounding Haley's pussy with her tongue.

Brooke was done with teasing. She'd been happy to miss forth period as it was one of the few lessons she didn't have with her former best friend turned secret girlfriend Peyton, besides it was coming up to the end of her final year so she figured she should try and cut back on the number of classes she skipped. If she hurried she could be back in class, soaking up some knowledge for upcoming tests while gazing lustfully at the girl she loved, eagerly awaiting the end of the day when they could go home together and Brooke could tell Peyton all about how well the seduction of tutor girl had gone, hopefully in between a little lesbian fun time between the two secret lovers.

With this in mind Brooke rapidly curled her tongue upwards against Haley's G-spot with each thrust of her tongue, easily bringing Haley to climax in what could have barely been a couple of minutes of quick and hard tongue work.

Poor Haley who had been seemingly sent to cloud nine via the sudden rough tongue fucking she had suddenly started to receive was sent into the stratosphere, her mind going supernova as her body shook and her eyes rolled in the back of her head, every fibre of her being suddenly alive in pleasure. Most would have welcomed this ecstasy but Haley found it almost unbearably overwhelming, and the orgasm that followed turned her into a little ball of mush, completely brain-dead to the world.

Somewhere in the distance the bell rang throughout Tree Hill High and students made their way from their fourth period to their fifth. There might have even been a couple of girls who came into use the bathroom, however by now Haley's voice seemed completely gone and either the other girls didn't check under the stall and notice four pairs of female legs instead of two or they did and simply didn't comment. Then again they could have done and neither Haley or Brooke would have probably noticed.

For her part Brooke had decided skipping the final class of the day was worth it if she got to swallow more of Haley's delicious cum. Hell, it was worth being counted as a muff munching girl fucker if it meant Brooke could enjoy more of this tasty treat. So for who knows how long Brooke used every trick she knew to send Haley over the edge time and time again, constantly pumping her curling tongue and/or fingers in and out of Haley's love hole, attacking the other girl's clit with her tongue every time she was fucking her with her fingers and using a finger to flick her clit everytime her tongue was deep inside tutor girl's twat.

Eventually Brooke felt pressure on her head, enough to knock her out of her pussy lust long enough for her to realise Haley could take no more and, after swallowing one final mouthful of juice, Brooke pulled away, leaving her friend gasping.

After giving the other brunette a few moments to recover Brooke slowly got up, straddled the exhausted girl and kissed her softly and tenderly. To Brooke's delight it wasn't long before Haley was returning the kiss, the lip lock itself heating up quite a bit as tongues were introduced and eagerly caressed each other.

By the time Brooke pulled back they were both breathless, Haley whimpering helplessly when she saw the look on the seductive girl's face. She was right to whimper, and did so again when Brooke slowly and sensuously cleaned her own fingers which had so recently been pounding Haley's cunt, before she reached down for Haley's hand, pulled it up to her lips and sucked two fingers as if they were a cock.

Haley was confused what was going on, but that didn't last as Brooke pushed Haley's hand down her skirt and into her panties, the still very tired brunette gasping as for the first time in her life she felt another girl's pussy against her fingers.

"Mmmmmm, can you feel how wet I am for you tutor girl? Can you feel how wet eating your sweet little pussy made me?" Brooke whispered huskily, quickly changing tactics slightly as she noticed that Haley seemed a little uncomfortable, "Please Haley, I need to cum so bad. I would fuck myself, but since I got together with Peyton I just can't seem to satisfy myself that way any more. It's just not good enough for me. So please do this for me Hales. Didn't I make you feel soooo good when I fucked you with my fingers and tongue? Didn't I make you cum so good? Please Haley, make me cum, just once. I'm so hot for you it will only take a minute, I swear."

Haley bit her lip. Brooke's eyes were so pleading, so needy, and after the way the other girl had made her feel... after the way she had just made her cum harder and more times than ever before could she really refuse to do at least something for her in return?

Cautiously Haley began sliding her fingers up and down Brooke's pussy lips, these little touches seemingly driving Tree Hill High's head cheerleader crazy, "Ooooohhhhhh yeeeessssss! That's it, mmmmmm, just like that. Rub me tutor girl. Rub my pussy. It feels so good. More... harder... that's it... ooooohhhhhh! More! Please Haley, more. Fuck me. Stick your fingers inside me and fuck me. Please tutor girl... I'll fuck that hot little pussy of yours if you'll fuck mine. I'll stick my tongue and fingers inside you again real soon and make you cum so fucking hard if you just ooooohhhhhh myyyyyy fuuuccckkkiiiinnnggg Goooooodddddd!"

Hoping to shut Brooke up more than anything else Haley pushed her fingers into the other girl's cunt, more forcefully than she intended, but Brooke didn't seem to mind. Exactly the opposite. Unfortunately this didn't at all make her shut up.

"That's it, fuck me tutor girl. Fuck my hot little hole with your fingers. Pound me hard and deep. Mmmmmmm, welcome to pussy fucking 101 tutor girl. You're such a smart little girl, tutoring guys and girls of your own age. Well now I get to tutor you in the art of pussy fucking. MMMMmmmmm, I get to be your tutor, tutor girl. And oh, here's lesson one. When a pussy is as wet as mine and the girl you're fucking is begging you to make her cum like I am right now feel free to pound those little fingers of yours in and out of her as hard as you can. Don't be afraid to curl them while they're inside her because ooooohhhhhh, that's it... just like that, it feels so good."

Brooke continued to tutor Haley in the art of pussy fucking whether Haley liked it or not. At first Haley found all the dirty talk a little too blush inducing for her tastes, but to her shame her body seemed to increasingly enjoy it as the fucking continued. Throughout the whole ordeal however Haley was terrified someone would come in, hear what Brooke was saying, investigate and discover the two of them having lesbian sex.

Many times Haley tried to ask Brooke to just stop talking, or at least be quieter, but the other girl didn't give her a chance too so eventually Haley just settled for trying to fuck Brooke to climax as quickly as she could, a proposition which seemed to become increasingly enjoyable by the second.

Haley couldn't deny she loved how tight Brooke felt around her fingers, and knowing that the two of them having sex was making this Goddess of a girl so wet was intoxicating.

This was Brooke Davis, head cheerleader, most popular and beautiful girl in school if not the whole of Tree Hill and she was moaning, groaning and whimpering for meek little Haley James Scott... and soaking her fingers in her cunt cream as Haley continued pounding in and out of her... fucking her. Fucking her. Meek little Haley James Scott was fucking Brooke Davis... and it was all so overwhelmingly hot.

While she wasn't feeling quite as overwhelmed as the other girl Brooke was certainly finding the situation hot, especially the part about who was fucking her.

Here was innocent little married girl Haley James Scott. The good girl of her circle of friends. The goodiest goodie two shoes she'd ever met in her life, and would probably ever meet in her life, and she had manipulated and seduced her into lesbian sex behind her husband's back. While Nathan was minding his own business in class his innocent little wife was fucking another girl, and doing such a good job of it too.

Sure, at first those fingers had been clumsy, and they still kind of were, but they were getting less so with every thrust, Haley becoming ever so slightly more confident in girl fucking, something Brooke couldn't help find endearing. The ever so slightly still clumsy thrusts were endearing in themselves, the inexperienced girl's fingers easily getting Brooke off, especially as they were following her instructions.

MTL17
MTL17
2,000 Followers