Tutoring Tutor Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,000 Followers

Suddenly Brooke was awoken from her thoughts as she felt Peyton's hips pressing against her ass cheeks, a huge grin crossing her face as she realised she had done it. She had taken a big strap on cock all the way up her ass while she had an equally big strap on cock up her cunt. And it felt amazing.

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH FUCK! Fuck, oh fuck! Oh Peyton, it feels so good. Your cock feels so good in my ass. I love having your cock in my ass as well as Haley's cock in my cunt." Brooke moaned joyfully, "Mmmmmm, fuck me. Fuck my pussy. Fuck my ass. Fuck me in both my holes. Please Peyton, fuck me. You too Haley. Please, I want you both to fuck me so bad. Fuck, ohhhhhhhh fuuuuccccckkkkkk!"

Brooke's words dissolved into incoherent jargon and moans as Peyton slowly pulled about half of her strap on out of Brooke's butt and then slowly thrust it all the way back inside her. This process was repeated over and over again, Peyton beginning to butt fuck Brooke at a slow but steady pace.

Even though she felt like she could have taken a hard fucking right from the get go Brooke appreciated Peyton's efforts to further loosen up her ass. It again unnecessarily proved what Brooke already knew, that Peyton loved her and didn't want to hurt her. However what Brooke appreciated more was the fact that Peyton didn't ass fuck her too slowly for too long, gradually picking up the pace until she was giving her a very respectable butt fucking.

Something which Brooke appreciated, which obviously she'd never had the opportunity to do before, was the feeling of Peyton's dildo sliding against Haley's inside her. The little wall of flesh which separated them felt so tiny as Peyton thrust in and out of her ass, the feeling of that rubbing making Brooke feel more slutty than ever before and only heightened the pleasure of the ass fucking. However as wonderful as it felt Brooke knew that all it would take to make it even better was if Haley thrusted into her cunt just a little bit.

It wasn't surprising Haley was just lying there. After all Brooke promised that was all she was going to have to do. However while Haley didn't have to do anything else if she did Brooke was sure it would increase the pleasure she was receiving tenfold.

Brooke had hoped Haley would be curious enough to try it herself, but as the minutes ticked by the head cheerleader became impatient. Brooke wanted, no she needed to feel both those cocks moving inside of her holes, and if she had to beg for it so be it, "Please tutor girl, fuck me. Fuck me with your big cock. Mmmmmmm, Peyton's fucking me soooooo good, but I want you to fuck me too. Mmmmmmm, I, ooooooooh, I want you and Peyton to fuck me at the same time. I wanna get both my slutty little holes fucked. Ah, ohhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, do you think you could do that for me tutor girl? Do you think you could be a good little lesbian fuck toy for me and fuck my lezzie cunt while my girlfriend fucks my dyke ass? Could you do that for me? Please?"

As husky and erotic as Brooke's voice was normally hearing her talk dirty like that turned Haley to jelly. She couldn't even imagine ever denying a request from Brooke if the other girl was talking to her like that. Lord knows she certainly wasn't going to try now.

Feeling very uncomfortable and unsure of herself Haley reached up to grab Brooke's hips firmly, just beneath where Peyton seem to have a death grip on Tree Hill's IT girl, and awkwardly thrust upwards.

"Oooooooooohhhhhhhhh fuck!" Brooke cried out joyfully as for the first time she felt a cock moving inside her cunt as another methodically thrust in and out of her ass, the double stuffed brunette quickly begging, "Fuck yes, do it again, please Hales, please fuck me, mmmmmmmmmmmm!"

An odd sensation of pride filled Haley as she made Brooke moan for her. It gave her some much-needed encouragement as she tried to settle into a steady rhythm of fucking Brooke's pussy more or less the same way as Peyton was fucking Brooke's ass.

Moving her hips in this position proved difficult but not impossible, and as weird as it was to be thrusting a cock into another girl's pussy Haley actually found herself really getting into it. She wasn't sure why. Maybe it was just that she was giving pleasure to such a goddess of a woman, returning some of the pleasure Brooke had given her as the other brunette had easily seduced her into lesbian sex.

Before Haley could try and figure out exactly why she was enjoying this Brooke simplify things for her, "Do you, mmmmmmmm do you like it tutor girl? Do you like fucking me with a big hard cock?"

Haley briefly thought about it, but ultimately could only answer truthfully, "Yes. I like it."

"Mmmmmmm, I thought you would. And, ooooooooh, and if you're lucky I'll let you fuck me again. But first, ohhhhhhhh, you gotta let me fuck you. You've gotta let me fuck that hot little dyke cunt of yours. Let me strap on a big fucking cock and pound your hot little lezzie pussy better than your husband ever could. Mmmmmmmmm, oh fuck, would you let me do that Hales? Would you let me fuck you better than Nathan ever could? Would you?" Brooke asked huskily.

There was a pause as Haley thought about it. She knew if she agreed to it Brooke would hold her to her word, and she really shouldn't do this again. But she couldn't deny anything to Brooke, and the idea of the other girl using a strap on to fuck her was driving her insane with lust.

"Yes. Yes, I want you to fuck me like that." Haley admitted, and then believing it was what Brooke wanted to hear, and wanting to say it herself, added, "I want you to fuck me better than Nathan ever could. I want you to use a big hard strap on dick to pound my lezzie pussy until I can't even remember my husband's name. I want you to turn me completely into a lesbian by fucking my dyke cunt like only another girl can."

"Oooooooooohhhhhhhh fuck tutor girl, mmmmmmmm, that's exactly what I'm going to do. Oh I'm going to fuck you soooooooo good you're not even going to want to touch Nathan's dick again. I'm, mmmmmmmmm, I'm going to fuck your little married pussy until it's nothing but a girls only cunt. Then I'm going to bend you over and take your little anal cherry!" Brooke momentarily scolded herself as she hadn't meant to add that last part, but seeing the look of lust in Haley's eyes decided to run with it, "Yeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhh, I'm going to take that tight little virgin hole of yours. The little hole your husband's dick has never touched. Mmmmmmmmmm, gonna lick your little ass hole until your begging me to take your anal virginity. Fuuuuucccckkkkkk yeeeeesssssss, I'm gonna have you spreading your cheeks and begging me for it. Oooooooooh fuck yeah, I'm going to have innocent little tutor girl spreading her cheeks and begging me to take her anal cherry. Mmmmmmm, then I'm going to shove my big strap on cock up her married ass and butt fuck her until she's a total anal whore like me! OH, AH FUCK, yeeeeeeeesssss, mmmmmmm, you hear me Hales? I'm going to make you my anal slut. Mmmmmmm, Peyton promised. Peyton promised if I could seduce you I could have your little back door cherry. Make you give up that little ass hole of yours to me so I could make it mine, just like my ass hole belongs to Peyton. Mmmmmmm, going to make your ass mine Haley. Make you my slut. But first I want you to make me yours. Fuck my cunt hard Haley and make me your slut."

Recognising that Brooke was probably overwhelming their friend Peyton slapped her girlfriend hard on the ass and yelled, "I'm sorry, who's slut are you?"

"Ooooooh, I'm yours P Sawyer. I'm your slut. Mmmmmmm, but I want to be Haley's slut too. I want you both to fuck my slutty holes until I cum like the whore I am. Please, fuck me like a slut. Fuck my pussy, mmmmmm, fuck my ass, mmmmmmmm, fuck both my fucking holes!" Brooke begged.

Seeing no way she could help her friend Peyton offered, "How about this, I'll give you the hard fucking you want, if you promise Haley you'll only take her anal cherry if she wants to give it to you."

"Ohhhhh, I promise. MMMMMMM, I promise I won't take Haley's anal cherry until she wants me too... mmmmmmmm, until she's begging me to fuck her up the ass." Brooke moaned, a huge grin crossing her face.

From the way Brooke looked at her Haley was pretty sure the other girl was confident she could talk her into anal sex as easily as she had talked her into lesbian sex. And Haley didn't doubt it. Just from Brooke's dirty talk a few seconds ago Haley felt so turned on by the idea of it, allowing Brooke to fuck her in a hole she would never let a boy touch. And honestly, ever since the first time Haley had watched Peyton sodomise Brooke she had thought about what butt sex would be like. So the words 'soon to be fucked by Brooke Davis' might as well have been tattooed on Haley's ass at this point, possibly with a arrow pointing to her ass hole just to make it crystal clear that sooner or later Haley James Scott was going to lose her anal cherry to Brooke Davis. Haley just hope that when Brooke inevitably took her anal virginity she would be more gentle with her then Peyton was being with Brooke's ass at that moment.

While Haley was preoccupied by the fate of her for now still virgin ass Peyton had been busy fulfilling her end of her deal to Brooke. Peyton got the feeling she was going to have to remind Brooke of their deal, which would hopefully at least encourage Brooke into taking it easy on Haley when she inevitably talked the poor little married girl into giving up her cherry back door to her. But currently Peyton was concentrating on giving Brooke the hard rectum wrecking she had been begging for.

At first Peyton only increased her speed slowly, paying close attention to Brooke's reactions to make sure she didn't hurt the woman she loved. Peyton had this terrible fear that one day she would get so carried away with her own hornyness that she would fuck Brooke too hard, too quickly and really hurt her. So far she hadn't even seem to come close, Brooke shamelessly begging for more no matter how hard Peyton sodomised her. Even when Peyton began pounding Brooke's pooper as hard and as roughly she could her best friend turned lover screamed for more, "YES, YES, YEEEEEESSSSSSSS! FUCK ME PEYTON! FUCK MY SLUTTY DYKE ASS! MMMMMMM, FUCK, FUCKING POUND MY FUCKING POOPER BABY, POUND IT GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD!"

Of course Brooke, greedy little slut that she was, wasn't just satisfied with the rough ass fucking. Not when she could get her pussy roughly fucked too, "PLEASE HALEY, FUCK ME! OOOOOOOOOOH, FUCK MY LEZZIE CUNT! PLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEE! I FUCKING NEEEEEEEDDDDDDDD IT! I FUCK, OHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKK!"

Peyton felt Brooke was pushing Haley too far and at this rate she was only going to push her away. That said she was really impressed with how hard Haley began fucking Brooke's pussy. The married girl who had always seemed so innocent picked up the pace of her thrusts until she was jack hammering up into Brooke's welcoming fuck hole like a little energiser bunny. In fact Peyton was pretty sure Haley was fucking Brooke harder than she had ever fucked her in that position, and if they had been lying on their sides innocent little tutor girl might just have been giving Peyton a run for her money in the fucking Brooke hard department.

However thanks to their positions it was much easier for Peyton to deliver brutally hard thrusts deep into Brooke's bowels than it was for Haley to thrust up into Brooke's love canal. Also while Haley's thrusts were enthusiastic they lack the skill of Peyton's thrusts, the blonde only to happy to use her butt fucking experience to her advantage. Even more importantly the force of Peyton's thrusts move Brooke up and down Haley's dildo, meaning that Brooke's squeals of pleasure were much louder with her thrusts. All this meant that while Haley was doing very well Peyton's ego could take comfort in the fact that she was literally the driving force behind this double penetration fucking of her girlfriend.

Shortly after thinking that Peyton did her best to clear her mind so she could concentrate on slamming Brooke's tight little shit hole, the blonde eventually being aware of the sound of her hips smacking off Brooke's butt cheeks as she became completely lost in ass fucking the other girl. It wasn't long before Haley became just as lost in fucking Brooke's pussy as Peyton was with fucking Brooke's ass. As for Brooke she had become completely lost in the double fuck the moment Haley started really giving it to her, happily being bounced back and forth as the other two girls fucked her brains out.

For a while it continued like that, all three girls completely lost in pure lust and pleasure. Then they started to cum.

Brooke was first, her by now incoherent screams becoming deafening as she came. And it wasn't just an orgasm which originated from her pussy or ass. This climax felt like it was exploding all through her body at once with no point of origin, her entire being burning with pleasure. Later she would realise the fact that her clit was being bashed against Haley's pubic bone and her tits were being bashed against Haley's combined with the hard fucking she was receiving in both her holes created this illusion, but as it was happening Brooke didn't care. She didn't care about anything but the orgasm which sent her to cloud nine, and all the other equally powerful orgasms which quickly followed it, sending her even higher into the clouds.

Haley came next, and it took her completely off guard. Even though she felt something rubbing against her clit inside the harness and was incredibly aroused by being part of this Brooke Davis sandwich Haley hadn't thought it was possible to actually cum from fucking another woman with a strap on. She couldn't remember Peyton cumming from it... although in that one time she had watched Peyton ass fuck Brooke to climax her attention had been on her brunette friend, not her blonde friend, and after masturbating herself to an orgasm of her own Haley had even quietly left before they had finished. It didn't really matter though as after her climax Haley simply collapsed, feeling as if she was so tired she would never even move again.

Peyton's previous experience allowed her to hold off her orgasm for quite a while, and there was so much adrenaline pumping through her that when it finally arrived she was able to power through it and the climaxes that followed. As a result Peyton was able to slam Brooke's shitter until her lover was lying virtually unconscious on top of Haley, the only sound coming from her being a raspy whimper as Peyton continued wrecking her rectum. Peyton listened carefully for a cry of mercy but knew better than to actually expect it. Instead she waited until she believe Brooke couldn't possibly complain about her stopping, which happily coincided with a nice hard orgasm. The moment that climax hit Peyton pulled out in one swift movement and collapsed exhaustedly backwards onto her butt.

As she panted breathlessly Peyton was grateful that Brooke didn't beg her to continue. However admittedly she might have missed it as her eyes were drawn to Brooke's gaping ass hole, the once tight ring of flesh stretched wide open to allow Peyton to look deep into her girlfriend's rectum. Peyton didn't know why she found Brooke's bowels so entertaining, but there was just something so wonderfully perverse about looking at the other girl's stretched wide open butt hole and know that she was the cause of such anal devastation.

Once she felt rested, and like she'd spent long enough staring at Brooke's gaping butt hole, Peyton got up and slowly moved round to where she could see Brooke lovingly stroking Haley's apparently barely conscious face.

After a brief moment of jealousy past Peyton moved forward, Brooke sensing the movement and grinning at her as she approached.

Without needing to be told Brooke lifted herself up, and without taking the dildo out of her cunt, opened her mouth wide and swallowed the dildo which had just been buried in her butt. She sucked greedily on the tip which had been in the deepest part of her rectum first, making sure all the yummy ass juices were off before sliding her lips downwards to swallow the rest of the cock.

Normally Peyton would have offered some encouragement, but with Haley out for the count she remained silent. Any conversation seemed unnecessary though as Brooke looked at her with a combination of love and lust which told Peyton all she needed to know.

Peyton returned the look as she watched Brooke slowly take the rest of her strap on down her throat, cleaning it of every drop of butt juice. Then Brooke reluctantly lifted herself off Haley's cock, slowly moved down and took that dick into her mouth for an equally thorough cleaning.

Laying down next to her barely conscious friend Peyton watched Brooke clean Haley's cock then slowly move back up Haley's body.

Brooke gave Haley a longing look, turned her attention to Peyton, grinned softly and whispered, "Can we keep her? As a pet? Please?"

MTL17
MTL17
2,000 Followers