Tutoring Tutor Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,006 Followers

Despite almost fearing for her life Haley found herself switching into a sexual overdrive she had only experienced with Brooke and Peyton. Never with Nathan. With Rachel making three Haley knew she really needed to re-examine her sexual preference, but as always she pushed that to the back of her mind where she would keep it locked up and trying to pretend it didn't exist. At least in that moment it was easy as Haley became consumed with making Rachel cum. And not just once but as many times as she could.

The second Rachel began coming down from her high Haley resumed tongue fucking the other girl, the redhead's cunt already so sensitive that it was easy for Haley to make Rachel cum again. Then Haley quickly repeated the process, using her tongue to pound Rachel's pussy to climax after climax, only pausing to swallow down a fresh batch of delicious girl cum.

Haley fucked Rachel until the redhead's fingers became loose and then fell from her hair, her cries becoming softer and softer until eventually Haley wasn't sure if Rachel was even still conscious.

Having no desire to fuck an unconscious body Haley pulled back, licked her lips, then lent back down to clean any remaining cum from Rachel's cunt.

Haley hated the fact that she loved the taste of Rachel's cum so much, but she comforted herself with the thought that it just meant she liked girls. Of course that just made the thought that she might like girls more than guys rear its ugly head, which made the married girl very uncomfortable.

Desperately in need of a distraction but still not wanting to fuck Rachel's unconscious body Haley slowly moved up to Rachel's boobs and quickly took one of the other girl's nipples into her mouth.

Even before Brooke and Peyton had turned her into a pussy loving slut Haley had admired Rachel's breasts. They were just so full and firm. Perfect. Just like Brooke's. And, even though she hated to admit it even just to herself, Haley had thought about suckling on them. Again just like Brooke's.

Now she had the chance Haley made the most of it. Swirling her tongue around the nipple in her mouth. Sucking on it. Nipping at it. Moving to the other to repeat the process. Taking her time to slide her lips all over the soft flesh of Rachel's tits before inevitably taking one of her nipples back into her mouth to continue to worship them.

Haley moved her mouth and tongue back and forth between Rachel's boobs for quite a while until she heard what she wanted to hear, namely a moan escape Rachel's mouth, a clear sign the other girl was waking up. Then Haley started licking and sucking Rachel's tits harder.

In truth Rachel had been conscious the whole time. Mostly. The multiple orgasms, something she'd previously thought was a myth, had knocked her incredibly loopy to the point where she could barely remember her own name, but she could still remember it and more importantly could still comprehend what was happening to her.

The reason she wasn't still screaming abuse at Haley or anything like that? Simple, Rachel knew if she kept going like that she would be unconscious, or at least have such a sore throat she wouldn't be able to speak right for days. So she had decided to 'play dead', which was incredibly difficult when that unbelievably knowing mouth and tongue was working on her body. However Rachel was able to keep the charade going, at least as long as she wanted too.

As she felt her strength returning Rachel allowed the moans she had been holding back to slip past her lips. Then she slowly blinked her eyes open, looked down at Haley and softly murmured, "Hey."

"Hey." Haley said back after removing Rachel's left nipple from her mouth. There was then a brief moment of silence before Haley smirked and said, "I bet a guy never made you cum that hard."

Rachel smirked, "Maybe Nathan would."

Haley frowned, then used her fingertips to play with Rachel's right nipple, squeezing a moan from the redhead. Then Haley said, "Maybe you don't have to find out."

"Meaning?" Rachel enquired.

"Promise to leave Nathan alone. For good. And... I'll fuck you like this whenever you want." Haley promised, then when Rachel didn't bite added, "I'll even let you spank me again."

Rachel was silent for a few moments, then she smiled, "So... you wanna be my little slut?"

"I prefer lesbian fuck toy. Or lesbian fuck pet. But yeah, I'll basically be your submissive little plaything, making you cum like I just did whenever you want." Haley said, blushing and hating how much she loved the idea of being Rachel's submissive little plaything.

Again Rachel was briefly silent before she eventually said, "Tempting... but you seem to be forgetting that I already have the power to make you do whatever I want."

"Yes, but that doesn't necessarily imply that you'd let me be your slut." Haley interrupted, "But if you just agree to leave Nathan alone I'll not only do whatever you want but I'll do it eagerly. Especially when it comes to pleasuring you."

"I bet you would." Rachel scoffed, then as Haley looked at her expectantly added, "I'll think about it... but I'm not going to lick your dyke pussy. Or finger you."

"That's ok, I don't need to fuck me." Haley said, a little disappointed but already looking forward to sliding her own fingers deep inside of herself.

"Oh, I never said I wasn't going to fuck you." Rachel said, catching Haley off guard, and then again as the redhead got up on slightly shaky legs, walked over to Brooke's side of the room, opened up a draw and pulled out a strap on dildo.

"So what, fingering or licking my pussy would be too much of a dyke thing for you to do, but fucking me with a strap on is what? Normal straight girl behaviour?" Haley said mockingly.

Rachel shrugged, "Some girls use these to fuck guys so it's not entirely a dyke thing, but while I have no interest in that, I've got to admit... the idea of using this to dominate you is kind of hot. And the idea of fucking you like your beloved husband, or one of your little lesbian lovers... maybe even make you think of me next time you're letting them fuck you like this, mmmmm, that's just too good to pass up. So, I suggest you get on your knees and start sucking this cock, because in a second every inch is going to be deep inside your slutty little cunt!"

Haley glared at Rachel and opened her mouth to protest but stopped herself.

Brooke had made it very clear she wanted to be the first to use a strap on dildo to fuck Haley. The only reason she hadn't already was that Peyton had made her promise to give Haley a week to get used to being their pet. Haley had been grateful for that as with each passing day of hot lesbian sex with her two friends the more she became comfortable with this new arrangement, and the more she became comfortable with the idea of letting Brooke fuck her like that. Also in a perverted way it helped that the cheerleader captain was constantly whispering in Haley's ear that she was going to fuck her so hard she would never want Nathan's dick inside her again.

Haley still wanted Brooke to be the first to fuck her with a strap on, but she knew Rachel wouldn't agree not to fuck her just because Brooke had called dibs. In fact giving Rachel that information would probably be a big mistake as it would just give the evil redhead more motivation. Perhaps enough that Rachel would insist on fucking all of Haley's holes.

So, hoping to save her anal cherry for Brooke, Haley dropped to her knees in front of Rachel and took the head of the dildo into her mouth.

Until she had been seduced into being a little lesbian fuck toy Haley thought she had been pretty good at sucking cock. After all there didn't seem to be too much to it. All she had to do was wrap her lips around Nathan's cock and suck on it for a little bit and he would be as hard as a rock. Normally he would then lift her up, lay her down and make slow gentle love to her. Haley had only ever made him cum in her mouth once, and that was a treat when he was too tired for anything else. And she hadn't swallowed. She hadn't even considered it. Then her conversations with Brooke had become more explicit.

Haley shuddered as she remembered the hottest girl in Tree Hill describing in detail how much she loved to suck cock. How much she loved to feel a cock throbbing in her mouth, and in her throat, however as much as she loved sucking on a dildo Brooke missed the feeling of hot sticky cum shooting into her mouth and then sliding down her throat. Brooke had given that speech while giving Peyton's strap on a particularly passionate blow job, both her words and actions inspiring Haley to go home and give what Nathan himself had called the best head ever. Haley could still remember how hard she had bobbed her head up and down on her husband's dick and how she greedily swallowed every drop of his cum when he had blown his load in her mouth.

Sadly there would be no load shooting in Haley's mouth tonight, not unless she went back to Nathan in this mood which was an increasing possibility. However Haley did slide her lips up and down on the dildo with that same amount of passion and intensity, the whole time trying to think back to all those time she had watched Brooke sucking Peyton's cock, or even a cock which had been strapped around her own waist, searching for any little tip that she could use for giving a better blow job.

However despite how much she was trying Haley didn't seem to be pleasing Rachel, the redhead yelling out, "Oh my God, is that the best you can do? Damn, I feel so sorry for Nathan. His wife can't suck cock for shit. Not that's surprising given how much she seemed to love my pussy. Mmmmmmm, yeah, you really are just a dirty little dyke, aren't you? Oh yeahhhhh, you love eating pussy way more than you like sucking cock because you're a total lesbo slut masquerading as a supposedly classy straight girl. But we know the truth, don't we?"

Rachel laughed. When Haley had first fallen to her knees before her and started sucking the dildo around her waist she had felt overwhelmed with an awesome feeling of power.

There was this little bitch who she had always hated now kneeling before her sucking on a cock. Her cock. Rachel had a cock, and that little bitch Haley was sucking on it. Fuck, that was hot.

To Rachel's delight Haley seemed to use her words to push herself to take more of the dildo into her mouth, but the inexperienced girl couldn't even take half of the big fake cock.

"Come on bitch, try harder! Take more of that cock in your mouth. Take it down your throat. Here, let me help you!" Rachel laughed, grabbing a firm hold of Haley's hair and beginning to try and force more of the fake dick into the other girl's mouth, without much success, "Oh please, you can try harder than that! Don't you want to be a good little cock sucker for your husband? Don't you want your long-suffering hubby to get some decent head for a change? Or am I going to have to come over and suck the cum from his balls just so he can have a decent orgasm for once? Because trust me honey if this is how you're blowing him you're not getting the job done and it's only a matter of time before you lose him to a girl who actually knows how to use her mouth to keep a guy coming back for more. Like me."

"Like you've ever been able to keep a guy." Haley quipped after forcing her head back and off of the strap on.

Rachel glared daggers at the other girl, then forced a smile. Then she unstrapped the dildo, brought it up to her lips and with amazing ease slid it all the way into her mouth and down her throat. Rachel even held at therefore a few long seconds before pumping it in and out of her mouth, showing off just how much control she had over her gag reflex and she fucked her own throat with the long thick toy cock.

After giving the entire length of the strap on a thorough spit coating Rachel took it out of her mouth and began strapping it back around her waist, grinning at Haley while she did so, "And that is one of the many, many reasons I'm better for Nathan then you."

"Because you're a shameless cock sucker?" Haley grumbled.

"The best in Tree Hill." Rachel boasted as she finished tightening the straps, "Now let's see if your pussy is as worthless as your mouth when it comes to pleasing a cock."

Haley glared angrily at the other girl, but got off her knees and back onto Rachel's bed.

"No... get on Brooke's bed." Rachel said with an evil grin, "I wanna fuck you on her bed."

Again Haley glared at the redhead, but again she obeyed, albeit muttering this time, "Bitch."

"Slut." Rachel countered, quickly getting between Haley's legs and thrusting her cock deep inside the other girl.

Haley gasped as Rachel entered her, her love passage first opening to accept the first few inches, and then several more in a short period of time.

Nathan wasn't close to small but this dildo stretched Haley ever so slightly wider, and after a few short thrusts the dildo went much deeper into Haley than her husband had ever been. Luckily shortly after that every inch of the fake dick was inside her, meaning that while there was a little pain at the extra stretching it was bearable. Very bearable given the pleasure Haley was receiving, especially as Rachel began to fuck her.

The first few thrusts were short and clumsy, Rachel obviously struggling to get used to being the one dishing out a fucking. However with every thrust Rachel seemed to grow with confidence, any mild discomfort quickly fading for Haley until there was only blissful pleasure. Just like her wedding night.

Haley knew that getting fucked like this would inevitably lead to comparing it to her first time with Nathan. She had tried to prepare herself for that, but she had been pretty happy knowing that it was going to be different because during her first time Nathan had been so afraid of hurting her that the first part had ended up very slow and even slightly clumsy. Haley wasn't a virgin anymore and she had been expecting Brooke to be the first to fuck her with a strap on. And she had seen just how much Brooke could make Peyton moan with pleasure so Haley had high hopes that it would at least be different from her losing her virginity.

Sadly the way Rachel fucked her seemed almost like a re-enactment of that night, if only briefly, which made Haley think about Nathan a lot more than she wanted too. Every time she did she felt guilty, and while pushing him out of her mind had sadly become easier right now he was all Haley could think about.

That was why Haley was actually grateful to hear Rachel softly growl, "That's it, moan for me... tutor girl!"

Haley was only too happy to oblige, for once hoping that Rachel would talk trash to her so that it would take her mind off of Nathan.

Unfortunately for the tutor Rachel was feeling too distracted for much trash talk.

If Rachel was really, really honest with herself she had a few hot and steamy lesbian dreams, and even a few equally hot and steamy, although brief, lesbian daydreams. One of those had involved the use of a strap on dildo, and after accidentally stumbling across one in Brooke's side of they're room it was something Rachel had found herself thinking about a lot.

Rachel had thought what it would be like to use it, and even to have it used on her, but of course the main thing she had been constantly thinking about was did Brooke want her to find it? After all Brooke knew Rachel had a habit of going through her things, and the toy had been far from well hidden, so had Brooke wanted Rachel to confront her about it? Was Brooke trying to give a little hint to Rachel that she was interested? Make the redhead think about what it would be like to have sex with her? Maybe Brooke even wanted to use talking about the strap on to seduce Rachel into her bed?

Rachel had been obsessing over the idea for quite a while, but now as she had prim and proper little Haley James Scott writhing underneath her in pleasure Rachel wondered why she had been so hesitant to confront Brooke. No, that wasn't true. She knew exactly why. She was worried the other girl would convince her to eat her pussy. Maybe even turn her into a cunt addicted little dyke, just like Brooke had turned straight little married girl Haley James Scott into. But as she slowly got used to fucking another girl with a strap on Rachel began to think it would be worth becoming a pussy craving lesbian if she could have Brooke Davis writhing underneath her like Haley was right now.

Just as she had thought that Rachel noticed out of the corner of her eye and then felt Haley's legs coming up to wrap around her waist. The other girl then tried to use those legs to pull Rachel's strap on harder and deeper inside her. The increase in speed and depth was minimal, Rachel made sure of that, but it was enough to make Haley moaning even louder.

It also made Rachel grin, and even growl, "That's it you little lesbo slut! Take that big strap on cock deep in your slutty cunt! Mmmmmmm, but you don't moan this much when Nathan fucks you! No, you probably just lay back and dream of your little girlfriends because deep down you're just a dirty little homo! A cheating dyke who's only still in her sham of a marriage because she doesn't want everyone to know that the supposedly innocent Haley James Scott is a total lesbian slut! Mmmmmm, yeahhhh, that's right, and the next time you're waiting for your husband to waste his load inside your dyke cunt you know who you're going to be thinking of? ME! Yeah, you're going to be biting your lip to keep from screaming my name, ohhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, because in a second I'm going to make you cum harder than you ever have with him. Not, ooooooooh, not that's a big achievement given what a lezzie whore you are, but you know what will be? You thinking of me next time Brooke and Peyton are double teaming your skanky ass! Because that's what you really want, don't you slut? You want me to fuck you so good and make you cum so hard that even when your precious girlfriends are fucking you you're thinking of me! Isn't that right slut?"

"Yes, yes, yessssssss! Fuck me and make me cum sooooooooooo good!" Haley moaned, knowing what Rachel wanted to hear and willing to give it to her or anything else at this point if it meant she could cum, "Fuck me! Fuck me good! Fuck me soooooooooo gooooooooodddddddd! Fuck me so good I can't stop thinking about you! Ohhhhhhhhh, make me think about you when I'm with Nathan or Brooke or Peyton! Do it! MMMMMMMMMMM, FUCK! Oh fuck, mmmmmmmmmmm, Yeahhhhh! Come on bitch, make me cum! Make me cum sooooooooo hard I want to be your little pet too! Mmmmmmmmm, make me want to be your slut! Make me your slut, slut! Oooooooh Rachel, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm, oh Gooooooooodddddddddd, just like that, fuck my dyke pussy straight girl! Show me just how straight you are by making me cum!"

Haley continued to beg, sneaking in a few jabs at Rachel here and there which the redhead either didn't notice or didn't care about given the way she started increasing the pace of the fucking. Of course the increasing speed and even roughness dramatically increase the pleasure Haley was feeling, which in turn made the tutor's cries become increasingly incoherent. By the time Rachel was pounding her pussy with what Haley guessed, and kind of hoped, was her full strength the married girl was too busy screaming in pleasure to beg coherently, the odd word falling out of her mouth here and there but it was all just gibberish.

That orgasm Haley had been feeling building throughout the fucking was coming towards her now like a freight train, and rather than trying to get off the tracks or even just standing there waiting for it to hit her Haley began metaphorically running towards it. That meant thrusting herself back against Rachel with the desperation she had never felt with her husband, Haley only ever feeling this way before when Brooke or Peyton were fucking her with their tongues or fingers.

MTL17
MTL17
2,006 Followers