Tutoring Tutor Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Haley didn't know whether it was because it was other girls, or because they were fucking her harder than Nathan ever had, or just because this was fucking, not making love but hard fucking, but whatever the reason Haley didn't want to cum, she needed it. She needed it more badly than she ever needed anything in her life.

She had felt a similar need with Brooke and Peyton, particularly Brooke who loved cruelly teasing her by bringing her to the edge time and time again only to deny her. Luckily for Haley it seemed that Rachel couldn't even comprehend doing that, either because it was beyond her skill level, or more likely Rachel was just too caught up in that moment to do anything but fuck Haley hard and make her cum.

Rachel succeeded in doing that spectacularly, Haley screaming hysterically as the most wonderful climaxes rocked her body. And while thanks to Peyton and especially Brooke the tutor had gotten used to multiple orgasms, or at least as much as she ever would, these ones felt particularly mind blowing to Haley, perhaps because instead of a soft tongue or little but knowing fingers her pussy was getting stretched, filled and fucked by a nice long, thick, hard object.

While Haley's smart little mind was melting from the orgasms crashing through her body Rachel swore she felt herself cum. She could feel something bashing against her clit as she pounded Haley's pussy, but while that had been thoroughly enjoyable throughout the fucking Rachel was convinced that wasn't what made her cum. Or at least it wasn't the main thing. No, the main thing was the mental stimulation of fucking goody two shoes Haley James Scott like this.

Rachel had known Haley was always a slut just like her. Most girls were, Rachel was just honest about it. But Haley was even more of a slut than Rachel had originally thought, and fucking her, seeing what Nathan and Brooke saw when they fucked her, making sure Haley would remember her face next time her lovers fucked her, it was all just so overwhelmingly hot.

Then there was the vision of Brooke underneath her, her legs wrapped tightly around the redhead's waist, screaming out Rachel's name as she made her cum in hard multiple orgasms, just like Rachel was making Haley cum right now.

And then there was the vision of fucking Brooke like that while Haley and Peyton watched with jealousy burning in their eyes. Or Rachel fucking Peyton or even Haley again with the other two girls watching with the same amount of jealousy. Maybe lust, the other two girls begging Rachel to fuck them next.

All these thoughts contributed to one hard climax, but the next climax was even harder and Rachel remembered nothing after it except pounding into Haley with all her might, making them both cum several times before they collapsed from exhaustion.

The catalyst for that climax? The vision of Brooke, Peyton and Haley wearing strap on dildos, making Rachel suck each of them one by one before all three girls took turns with her pussy. Then they fucked her ass. Then they stuffed a cock in each hole, making Rachel air tight. And then after making Rachel their little bitch the three other girls made Rachel lick their pussies like a cunt starved dyke, swearing that she would forever be their lesbian slut. As much as that deeply disturbed Rachel that was the thought that made her cum so hard she lost conscious thought, only really coming out of her haze several moments later as she lay on her back panting in exhaustion.

There was a long silence, several long minutes ticking by before Rachel softly said, "Get out."

Again there was a pause, Haley struggling to convince her to move. When she did she sat up, looked at the other girl and started to speak, "Rachel..."

"I said get out slut!" Rachel barked angrily.

Yet again there was another moment of silence, then Haley slowly got off the bed, gathered up her things, got dressed and left. The whole time Rachel pretended not watch her, but really, what else was she going to do?

Of course once Haley left it became clear Rachel didn't have much energy for anything else other than continuing to lay exhausted on her back, Rachel staying there for quite a while before finally recovering enough to properly sit up and unstrap the dildo.

Rachel was just going to put it back in Brooke's draw. Maybe wash it first. But for some morbid reason she couldn't resist bringing it to her lips and sucking on the head. Considering she was tasting Haley's pussy... tasting pussy for the first and probably last time, it wasn't bad. Rachel didn't even mind the fact that she found herself deep throating the toy, the redhead sucking lazily on the dildo until there wasn't a drop of Haley's pussy cream left on it.