Tutoring Tutor Girl Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Brooke had fucked her pussy better than Nathan ever had, and this felt as good as the pussy fucking Brooke had given her if not better. So once again Brooke was out doing her husband. That was nothing new, Brooke had been showing her superiority over Nathan every time she fucked Haley. Brooke was also out doing a certain redhead, much to Haley's relief, but again that was nothing new. What was different was how overwhelmingly submissive Haley felt taking it up the ass.

Of course Brooke had always been in control, a fact she loved to rub in, but as she neared her climax Haley couldn't help focus on the fact that she was giving up her ass hole, something she would have never done for any man, even her beloved husband. But it felt right that Brooke was the one to take her back there, and absurdly Haley felt lucky, lucky that such a goddess would choose to use her ass hole as a fuck hole for her pleasure. And now this goddess would forever own her. No matter what happened in her life Haley would remember being fucked up the ass for the first time by Brooke Davis, would always remember this intense feeling of submission, this act feeling like it would forever turn Haley into Brooke's bitch. And deep down Haley knew that's what she wanted to be. What she would forever be. Brooke's bitch.

That last thoughts sent Haley over the edge, the usually quiet girl screaming loudly as her body shook, her cum squirted from her and her mind melted under the sheer force of the bliss she was feeling, so much so she could no longer form any coherent thoughts.

Brooke struggled to keep a hold of Haley. The other girl was bucking wildly, threatening to knock Brooke off-balance and thus end the butt fucking, and in her current state of mind Brooke never, ever wanted the butt fucking to end.

Brooke was in heaven right now. It was completely different to the heaven she was used too, or more accurately heavens. Brooke had become very spoilt when it came to incredible sensations, but previously her strongest by far was when she was being ass fucked. Whether it was a singular strap on pumping in and out of her pooper or a dildo pounding her pussy at the same time as one pounded her ass that was how Brooke came hardest. Weirdly she wasn't cumming right now, and while later when the stimulator against her clit helped her cum it wasn't nearly as intense as the ones she received from getting butt fucked, or having her pussy eaten, but the sensation was a totally different heaven.

This was pure and total dominance, Brooke revelling in the role of a top like never before.

Peyton had tried to play the bottom, even letting Brooke take her anal cherry, but even though she came every time Brooke fucked her with a strap on Peyton could never get into it like Haley was now. Peyton was just too much of a natural top, and Brooke was too much of a natural bottom for Brooke to really dominate Peyton. That's why they were both so much more comfortable when Peyton was the one dominating Brooke. When Peyton was the one butt fucking Brooke. It felt right. It felt natural. But so did this.

Haley was so naturally submissive towards her that it brought out a side of Brooke she'd never known before. Not the take charge part, as captain of her school's cheerleading squad, among other things, Brooke was very used to that. But the animalistic needs to dominate that she was feeling now was almost completely new. Sure, she might have sampled it while topping Haley in the past, but there was just something about ramming a big cock into the supposedly innocent girl's virgin ass hole which made Brooke feel like a powerful top. Maybe even a little superior to Haley. Like in that moment they were both just animals, and Brooke was showing who the alpha female was. Well, Peyton was probably the alpha female, but Haley was definitely at the bottom of the food chain.

After those analogies Brooke gave up on trying to analyse the way she felt and simply enjoyed it, becoming just as lost in the perverted act of anal sex as Haley was. She barely even noticed her own orgasms at first, but as one after the other trembled through her body Brooke noticed as she became tired. She definitely noticed when Haley fell face first into the bed sheets, Brooke groaning with disappointment as she realised she would have to stop.

Soon. She would have to stop soon.

Haley was still moaning softly in pleasure as Brooke fucked her ass so the cheerleader captain didn't stop right away, and she was able to slam the other girl's butt through one more mutual climax. However because she didn't want Haley to pass out Brooke started slowing down the sodomy after that.

When she eventually came to a stop Brooke made sure her dildo was fully embedded in Haley's butt, then she asked, "Hales, do you think you could do a favour for me? Reach back and spread your cute little ass cheeks. And keep them spread until I tell you to stop. Ok?"

There was a slight groan of acknowledgement, but then there was a pause, making Brooke wonder if it hadn't been a groan of agreement, or worse if Haley had passed out after groaning. Then Brooke suddenly found herself grinning widely as Haley's hands slowly reached back and pulled apart her butt cheeks. The moment those cheeks were spread Brooke pulled her strap on out of Haley's ass in one quick movement, moving back so she could admire her handiwork. What she saw made her grin grow even wider.

Haley's up until recently virgin ass hole stayed widely open, the fact that the tutor was spreading her cheeks making the gape look even wider providing an even better look at the inside of Haley's rectum.

Turning to look over her shoulder Brooke asked, "So, what do you think?"

"Not bad." Peyton admitted, "Not as stretched as your slutty butt hole normally is after I've pounded it, but not bad."

"Well if you think you can do better, go ahead..." Brooke offered, moving aside to allow Peyton room to get behind Haley.

"I don't know." Peyton said, hoping to impress her little tease of a girlfriend by swooping down and sliding her tongue up Haley's cum dripping slit, causing the brunette to let out a loud gasp, "Do you think you'd be up for more Hales?"

"I... I don't know..." Haley moaned, her eyes fluttering as she felt Peyton switch to using a finger to tease her pussy, "Mmmmm, maybe... maybe if you give me a minute?"

"Sure." Peyton said, straightening up so she was facing Brooke and then pressing her finger to her girlfriend's lips.

Brooke eagerly took the finger into her mouth and sucked on it gently, Peyton giving her a few seconds to properly clean the finger before kissing her, both girls faintly tasting their friend's cum in the other's mouth. As a result their kiss was rough and passionate right from the get go, the two girls making out for several long moments as they let Haley recover.

None of the girls knew exactly how long it was but as she turned her face to watch her best female friends kiss each other Haley felt her energy return to her. Or that could have been just adrenaline making her think she had more energy. She could never tell, but that was the thing about having sex with these two insatiable sluts, no matter how many times Haley thought she was too exhausted and couldn't possibly continue Brooke and/or Peyton did something to make her feel like she could go another ten rounds.

However despite the debauchery she had engaged in Haley still struggle to ask for it, "Erm... guys... do you think-"

"We could fuck you some more?" Brooke offered after quickly breaking the kiss with the blonde.

"Erm, yeah, but..." Haley blushed, "My ass is kind of sore, so... do you think... that maybe you could..."

"Fuck your pussy?" Peyton offered with a small smile, and then when Haley just blushed in response added, "No problem."

With that Peyton knelt down again and started lapping away at Haley's cunt. She knew that wasn't exactly what the other girl had meant, not that she was complaining, but given how much Haley had cum Peyton was pretty sure her friend's pussy needed a little tender love and care before it took her strap on inside it. Besides, it would have been a crime to let all the yummy girl honey go to waste.

Since finally giving in to her lesbian desires Peyton had become something of a cum slut. There was nothing she loved more than swallowing Brooke's cum, Peyton in absolute heaven when she was in between her girlfriend's thighs during that wonderful moment that Brooke's nectar poured out of her, and if Peyton had anything to say about it directly onto her tongue. Getting to swallow Haley's cum had taught Peyton that she definitely liked girls, and she definitely love girl cum. Peyton also loved eating pussy, and once all of Haley's cum was gone it was tempting for her to just continue licking that yummy hole until more girl cum poured out of it. However Peyton was pretty eager to have her turn fucking Haley, just enough so that it managed to override her lust for girl cum, albeit temporarily.

So with a lot of effort Peyton pulled her mouth away from Haley's pussy, straightened up and pressed her cock against her friend's twat. She tried to go slow but Haley's pussy seemed to eagerly swallow that fake cock, Peyton finding herself all the way inside the other girl in what seemed like a single second.

As soon as Peyton was in Haley moaned, "Ohhhhhhh yessssssss, fuck me! Fuck me! Oh Peyton fuck meeeeeeee!"

Not one to ignore a friend's request Peyton began thrusting in and out of Haley's extremely welcoming cunt, the blonde tightening her grip on her friend's hips as she began to steadily fuck her from behind.

Peyton watched Haley's reactions very carefully for even the slightest hint of pain or discomfort. It wouldn't have surprised her given how much Haley had cum already, and if Hayley needed more of a rest Peyton was more than willing to slow down her thrusts, or better yet shove her tongue back inside the other girl's cunt. Peyton could even switch to fucking Brooke who's holes would no doubt welcome the blonde's tongue or strap on. However Haley's response to every thrust was to moan and beg for more.

Haley's words weren't very detailed, the young tutor pretty much simply moaning 'fuck me' over and over again in some variation. It was more than enough encouragement for Peyton who had been looking forward to this almost as much as Brooke.

There was just something about using a strap on. It gave Peyton this feeling of dominance, of power, and to be able to fuck another girl in this way was almost indescribable. Of course up until now Peyton had only ever fucked one girl like this, and while she loved Brooke being able to fuck innocent little Haley was an incredible thrill.

Not wanting to be left out of the fun Brooke moved in front of Haley, pointed her strap on in the other girl's face and ordered, "Hey tutor girl, you wanna know something I always wanted to do? Be one of the pieces of bread in an all-girl sandwich. Now, thanks to you I've got to be the piece of meat, but now it's my turn to be the bread, and your turn to be the meat. Because right now you're going to suck my dick while Peyton fucks you. You're going to take it in both ends like a little whore, because that's what you are now. Our little whore. Our little lesbian fuck pet. And best of all in doing it you're going to become our little ass to mouth slut. Mmmmmmm yeah, you're gonna clean every drop of your ass juice off this big cock, aren't you Hales? Huh? You gonna open up that mouth? Let me slide this big cock, which has just been up your ass, inside your mouth? The mouth you use to kiss your husband with? Let him taste your ass the next time he kisses you? Huh?"

Brooke absolutely adored the look on Haley's face when she presented her with that butt flavoured cock. It was this cute little mixture of horror, discussed and arousal, and it pretty much stayed intact as Brooke taunted her classmate.

Given that Peyton was giving Haley's pussy a skilled little fucking Brooke knew she could pretty much say anything and her friend would be way too horny to complain. Whether she could actually get her to taste her own ass was another matter. After all while Brooke had managed to get Haley to taste her own pussy this was a whole new level of perversion. Of course if Haley really was as slutty as Brooke was beginning to suspect she was then not only would Haley go ass to mouth, she would do it and end up loving it.

To Brooke's delight after a while the first part of her prediction came true, Haley moving forward ever so slightly so that her lips were pressing against the dildo, pausing only briefly before she parted those lips to take the head of Brooke's strap on inside her mouth.

The moment Haley began moving Brooke stopped talking, the only sound in the room now being the sound of Peyton's body gently smacking into Haley's. Then Haley closed her eyes and started gently sucking on the dildo.

Brooke immediately smiled widely, but waited for Haley to start bobbing her head on the fake cock before returning to taunting her friend, "Oh yeah, suck it tutor girl! Suck that ass flavoured cock! Suck the cock that was just up your butt. Suck on the cock I used to take your anal cherry, mmmmmm, clean every drop of your ass juice you nasty girl. Mmmmmm yeahhhhhh, suck my cock while Peyton fucks you with hers. Take it in both ends you shameless little slut! Take it! Yeah that's it, take it like the little whore you are! Oh my God Haley, you look so hot getting fucked while sucking cock! Mmmmmm, innocent little tutor girl is such a dirty little whore!"

As always Brooke's filthy words caused Haley to blush fiercely, which had never been more ridiculous than it was right now. Haley even wished it would stop. She was taking it in both ends like a shameless slut, why on earth was some words causing her to feel embarrassed?

Of course the simple answer to that was she wasn't a shameless slut. On some level Haley was deeply ashamed of cheating on her husband with two women, allowing those women to turn her into their own personal plaything and do all manner of degrading things to her she would never let her husband or any men do. And the most shameful part of it was that embarrassment, shame she was feeling only made her hotter.

For instance the shame of actually liking the taste of her own butt had Haley slurping hungrily at the toy cock her mouth and eagerly bouncing her lips up and down most of the shaft. Haley even used her tongue to clean the base, making sure she got every drop of her own ass juices like a good little ATM whore.

The whole time she was sucking that ass flavoured cock and Brooke was talking dirty to her Peyton was skilfully fucking her, gently increasing the pace ever so slightly when Haley was done licking the base of Brooke's cock and instantly went back to sucking it. That ever so slightly increased pace combined with everything else was enough to make Haley cum again, not as hard as when Brooke had been roughly fucking her but she still had a very satisfying orgasm.

"Wow, did you make this little slut cum already?" Brooke beamed.

Peyton grinned, "I think so, but if you want to know for sure why don't you ask her?"

"Ok." Brooke said, pulling her dildo from Haley's mouth and asking, "Did she? Did my girlfriend make you cum already little slut? Did you cum from just a gentle fucking?"

"Yeeeeeeessssssss, ooooohhhhhh yessssssssss!" Haley moaned, her latest orgasm still vibrating through her body.

"Well in that case, shall we move on to the final phase?" Brooke asked with a grin.

Peyton bit her lip and looked thoughtful for a moment, "I don't know Brooke, we've put her through a lot already."

"Wha... what are..." Haley half gasped, half panted.

"Oh don't worry P Sawyer, she'll be fine." Brooke said, moving forward slightly and cupping Haley's face so she could be sure her friend was focused on her, "You remember what I said about the plans we had for you, don't you Hales? How we were going to stuff your little married pussy with big strap on cock, and your tiny virgin ass hole too after I'd taken your little anal cherry with my strap on? You remember that, don't you? Well Peyton hasn't had her turn fucking your tight little ass yet, and I can't think of a better way to end tonight's festivities than for you to ride my big strap on cock while my girlfriend uses hers to pound your little butt hole. How does that sound tutor girl? You truly becoming the little piece of meat in our sandwich? The two of us fucking you at the same time, our big dicks pounding your slutty little fuck holes, you cumming like a total slut until you pass out, does that sound good to you Haley?"

"YES, OOOOOOOOH YES!" Haley cried out with all the energy she could muster before whimpering, "Fuck both my holes! DP me like the total slut I am."

"Mmmmm, you heard her P Sawyer." Brooke grinned in triumph, "Pull that big fake dick of yours out of tutor girl's pussy so she can come ride mine."

Peyton still wasn't sure Haley had the energy for this but just trying this would be a lot of fun, and if Haley changed her mind the blonde could happily switch to fucking Brooke instead.

So Peyton slowly pulled her dildo from Haley and watched as her friend slowly crawled forward so that she was in position. Then with surprising quickness Haley reached down, grabbed Brooke's dildo, lined it up with her pussy and lowered herself all the way down so she was sitting on Brooke's lap. Without missing a beat Haley then began bouncing on the toy cock, moaning shamelessly much to Brooke's delight.

Obviously amused Brooke grinned that grin which made Peyton's heart flutter, and then after about a minute of letting Haley have her fun said, "Stop Hales. Stop. Ok, are you ready to take my cock up your ass?"

Haley blushed, nodded softly and then when it seemed she needed to clarify, "Ye, yes. Fuck me Peyton. Fuck my ass."

Grinning almost as wickedly as her girlfriend Peyton ordered, "Well then... bend over. Bend over and spread those little ass cheeks of yours. Offer your ass hole to me like you offered it to Brooke."

The curly haired blonde stop talking to lick her lips as she watched Haley do as she was told, Peyton taking a moment to enjoy the sight of her married friend bent over in front of her and spreading her ass cheeks. Then Peyton got into position behind Haley, pressed her dildo against the hole being offered to her and pushed forwards.

As Haley's ass hole hadn't completely closed after the first fucking it had received Peyton's dildo easily slipped into the tutor's rectum, the entire length of the strap on cock quickly being buried up Haley's butt in one slow but steady thrust.

Once her hips were resting against Haley's still spread ass cheeks Peyton paused for a moment to get a better grip on her friend's hips and to allow her fellow cheerleader to get used to the sensation of being double penetrated. Then Peyton began ass fucking the other girl, her thrusts slow but steady, driving Haley at the same speed up and down the cock in her cunt.

Before she was with Brooke, a horrible time that thankfully seemed like a lifetime ago, Peyton had imagined having a boy/girl/girl, boy/girl/boy, and girl/girl/girl threesomes, the last of which was secretly her favourite. However she never imagined being double penetrated, or helping to dish out a DP. But Brooke had wanted to try it, and there wasn't anything Peyton wouldn't do for her girlfriend. So the first chance they got they made a Brooke sandwich with Peyton and Haley as pieces of bread, and it has been amazing, far surpassing Peyton's cautious expectations. Ever since then Peyton had been looking forward to treating Haley to a DP, and was even seriously considering allowing herself to be the piece of meat as long as Brooke and Haley were the pieces of bread.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers