Tutoring Tutor Girl Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Not that Peyton was really concentrating much on the past or possible future given that particularly at this crucial stage it was up to her to make sure Haley's first of hopefully many double penetrations was enjoyable. And that truly was her main focus, even if every moan of pleasure that escaped Haley's lips made the vision of Brooke and Haley fucking her together like this more vivid within Peyton's mind.

Haley was grateful for the care that Peyton took in fucking her ass. Although technically it felt like Peyton was fucking both of Haley's holes by herself given that the curly haired blonde was the one doing all the work. At least physically.

In Haley's mind just the sight of Brooke Davis was enough to make the straightest of straight girls question their sexuality, and to be literally lying on top of this goddess where she could see that dazzling grin up close and personal was enough to make Haley want to beg to be this girl's lesbian pet all over again. However the combination of being so close to Brooke and trying to get used to the feeling of a dildo sliding in and out of both her pussy and ass hole left Haley speechless.

Even when Peyton's skills thrusts loosened her up and she got used to the sensation of being taken in both holes at once Haley couldn't say anything because, as if being able to sense she might say something, Brooke had chosen the moment Haley opened her mouth to say something to shove her tongue down the other cheerleader's throat. Now Haley couldn't remember what she was going to say and she couldn't care less, the pleasure of being double stuffed far beyond what she'd imagined, and it only got better and better.

Inevitably it got so good that Haley could no longer take the gentle fucking anymore, pulling away to beg, "Fuck me! Please fuck me! Mmmmmm ohhhhhhhh Gawwwwwwwd, fuck my ass! Fuck my pussy! Fuck, ooooooooh fuck, oh Peyton, oh Brooke, fuck me. Hard! Harder. Please, mmmmmmm, fuck me harder. Fuck my slutty little holes harder!"

"Ooooooh, did you hear that Peyton? Naughty little tutor girl wants us to fuck her slutty little holes harder." Brooke said mockingly.

"I heard." Peyton said dryly, "What you wanna do about it?"

"Oh, I think we can have some fun with her first." Brooke grinned before turning her attention to her friend, "So Haley... do you like taking it in both holes?"

"Yes, yes I do, ooooooooh Gawwwwwwwd, please Brooke, please just fuck me. Fuck me. Please, please don't tease me. Oh God! I'm soooooooo close. I can feel it." Haley whimpered.

"So? We've pretty much established your such a slut you'll cum without much help." Brooke teased, "Unless, you want to cum really hard. Is that what you want tutor girl? Do you want us to make you cum hard Me and Peyton pounding your slutty little holes, making you cum like only we can."

"Yes, please, mmmmmmmmm, that's how I want to cum!" Haley moaned, "I'll do anything you want, just make me cum hard!"

"Really?" Brooke grinned, leaning forward slightly so her face was closer to Haley's, "Are you going to spread your legs whenever we want? Take our big strap on cocks in this tight little pussy of yours? And up your ass? You going to do that tutor girl? Mmmmmm yeah, are you going to bend over and spread your ass cheeks whenever either of us want to fuck your tight little ass? You gonna be our little up the butt girl tutor girl? Our anal slut? Huh? How about letting us do this to you? You going to let us fuck both your holes like this again? Let us have a nice little tutor girl sandwich whenever we want? Are you going to let us do that Haley?"

"Yesssssssss, ohhhhhh yeeeessssss, oh my God Brooke!" Haley cried out, desperately trying to concentrate on forming words, "I'll, mmmmmmm, I'll spread my legs whenever you want! Mmmmmmmmmm ohhhhhh, be your little fuck toy! Yours and Peyton's! Oooooooohhhhhhhhh Gawwwwwwd, I'll take your big strap on cocks in my tight little pussy, ohhhhhhh, and up my ass, mmmmmm ooooooooooooh, I'll bend over and spread my ass cheeks whenever either of you want to fuck my tight little ass, oooooohhhhhh God, oh Brooke! I'll be your little up the butt girl Brooke! An anal slut for you and Peyton! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk, I'll take it in either one of my holes when ever you fucking want! Ohhhhhhhh fuck, oooooooooh shit, ooooooohhhhhhhh shit fuck me. Fuck me! Fuck me Brooke! Fuck me Peyton! Ooooooooohhhhhhhh Gawwwwwwd, I'll let you fuck me in both my fuck holes at the same time, let you have a nice little tutor girl sandwich whenever you want, just please, please fuck me! Fuck me and make me cum, fuck me and make me cum, fuck me and make me cum, fuck me and make me cum, fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuck me fuuuuuucccccckkkkkkk meeeeeeeee!"

Haley continued trying to form words for as long as she could but thanks to the two other cheerleaders she felt like she was drowning in pleasure again, her tired body expertly brought to the brink of climax and this time round there was no waiting, no extra begging required, Peyton just slammed her ass hole until she came.

When she finally did it was an intense orgasm, not necessarily better than the orgasm she got from getting fucked in the ass or her pussy, just different. Good different. But like those climaxes it wasn't a case of one and done. No, Peyton continued relentlessly fucking her ass, driving Haley down again and again onto Brooke's cock which in turn made Haley cum again, and again, and again, and just when she thought she could take no more Brooke began thrusting upwards. Then Haley lost the ability to think coherently, her cum squirting around Brooke's dildo, out of her cunt and down all over the other girl's thighs and down to the bed sheets, Haley's last coherent thought being that she hoped they'd be doing this every time they got together.

What Haley didn't know was it had already been decided that she'd be taking many, many double fucking in the future. In fact Haley was going to be double fucked almost as much as she was going to be pussy and ass fucked, Brooke intending to spend at least a week making absolutely sure she knew which of Haley's holes she liked fucking the best. And perhaps more importantly what the most fun way to fuck Haley James Scott was.

Double stuffing her married friend was definitely part of the discussion, Brooke in absolute heaven just watching Peyton ensuring Haley was impaled on both cocks. Of course that wasn't enough when it came to the hard fucking, Brooke waiting until the ideal moment to grip onto Haley's hips and start pounding the other girl's pussy.

Completely by accident Brooke ended up grabbing hold of Peyton's hand, although that resulted in their hands intertwining, which somehow made this almost seem intimate. It resulted in the two lovers catching each other's eye, a coy smile passing between them as they continued fucking their female friend.

For a brief moment Brooke saw this as an act of love. She was fucking Peyton through Haley, and Peyton was fucking her through Haley too, the two of them using their friends body's as some kind of sex toy, just some object they used to spice up their sex life. Well, that part was kind of true, but for a few moments Brooke couldn't shake the feeling that her sexual energy was somehow passing right through Haley and into Peyton and vice versa. Then, what could have been seconds or minutes later Brooke wasn't sure, they broke eye contact and once again became focused on making Haley cum.

Given her previous experience in the middle of a DP this was very easy for Brooke to achieve. Although she was so tired and horny there wasn't much skill or finesse to her work, she simply pounded Haley's cunt as hard as she could, her thrusts sometimes coinciding with Peyton's, sometimes not, that randomness only contributing to how many orgasms the two cheerleaders squeezed from the third.

For a while Brooke and Peyton became totally lost in double fucking Haley, the two of them pounding their friend like rabid animals. Then Haley's screams of pleasure finally ceased, the poor girl collapsing with exhaustion down on top of Brooke.

Almost at the exact same time the clit stimulators inside their harnesses had the exhausted Brooke and Peyton cumming yet again, Peyton allowing the sensations to shudder through her before she pulled her strap on out of Haley's ass hole.

It pretty much took everything Peyton had to stay on her knees long enough to get a good look at just how widely Haley's poor butt hole was gaping, the curly haired blonde feeling very proud of herself before she collapsed backwards onto the bed.

As she had been on the bottom Brooke had a lot more energy so she quickly but gently rolled Haley onto her side and off her strap on, unstrapped her dildo and shoved it into her mouth so she could suck Haley's cum off of it. Usually she could take her time but Brooke was so horny she took the entire length of the fake cock down her throat in one go and refused to remove it until every ounce of Haley's cum was gone. Then she switched to Peyton's cock, this time Brooke at least savouring the taste of the deepest part of Haley's bowels on the head of the cock for a few long seconds, then as she had done before the Tree Hill 'IT' girl took every inch of dildo down her throat and didn't take it out until every little bit of anal juice was gone from it.

Peyton smiled softly at her girlfriend's kinky actions, her fingers gently gripping Brooke's head as the other girl bobbed her mouth up and down on the strap on cock just to make sure she hadn't missed a drop. Then Brooke turned to the quite possibly unconscious Haley, her eyes briefly drifting down to where she could clearly see the tutor's gaping ass hole, then Brooke turned to Peyton and grinned.

"Well I don't know about you P Sawyer, but I think tutor girl is well and truly broken in."

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers