Tutoring Tutor Girl Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Rachel loved how much of a slut Brooke Davis was. How much of a butt slut she was. How much she loved it up the butt. How hard she was now cumming from taking a dick in her butt like a total slut. Well, the pussy eating had clearly made her wet, and there had been some build-up, but that only added to the fact that Brooke Davis was a slutty little dyke who was totally getting off on this. Getting off on having lesbian sex with her, and letting her fuck her up the ass, something Rachel severely hoped she be allowed to do again.

Actually no, Rachel didn't hope Brooke would let her ass fuck her again, she WOULD ass fuck her again. Peyton could date Brooke all she wanted, because no way did Rachel actually want a serious lesbian relationship, but from now on Rachel owned Brooke's ass. Brooke's ass was hers, and it didn't matter whether they were in the middle of school or Brooke was on a date with her precious Peyton, she would bend over and give Rachel her ass hole to use as a fuck hole. Because that's what it now was, her fuck hole. Brooke Davis's ass hole was Rachel Gatina's personal fuck hole which she was going to use whenever she wanted.

Determined to get that through Brooke's thick skull Rachel started screaming, "YEAHHHHHH, TAKE IT BITCH! TAKE IT! TAKE IT RIGHT UP YOUR SLUTTY ASS AND CUM LIKE A BITCH WITH A DICK IN YOUR ASS! MMMMMMM, I ALWAYS KNEW YOU WERE A BITCH BROOKE, BUT NOW YOU'RE MY BITCH! MINE! UNLESS YOU WANT THE WHOLE SCHOOL TO KNOW ABOUT YOU, PEYTON AND HALEY YOU'RE GOING TO DO WHATEVER I SAY FROM NOW ON! YOU'RE GONNA BEND OVER WHENEVER I WANT, EAT MY PUSSY ON COMMAND, AND MOST OF ALL EXCEPT THE FACT THAT I NOW OWN YOUR WHORE ASS! I OWN YOU! YOU'RE MY BITCH! OHHHHHHHH FUCK, BROOKE DAVIS IS MY BITCH! BROOKE DAVIS IS MY ASS WHORE, BROOKE DAVIS IS MY BUTT SLUT, BROOKE DAVIS IS MY PERSONAL FUCK HOLE THAT I CAN USE WHENEVER, WHEREVER AND HOWEVER I WANT BECAUSE I FUCKING OWN HER! MMMMMMMM, SHE CAN FUCK ALL THE OTHER DYKE SLUTS SHE WANTS INCLUDING HER PRECIOUS TUTOR GIRL AND HER GF BUT SHE'S MY PROPERTY! MINE! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKK, BROOKE DAVIS IS MY BITCH, BROOKE DAVIS IS MY BITCH, BROOKE DAVIS IS MY FUCKING BITCH!"

Eventually Rachel's words trailed off as she became as lost in the anal sex as Brooke appeared to be, the redhead becoming nothing but a mindless animal relentlessly slamming her big fake cock in and out of the incredibly tight hole in front of her. In the process she made Brooke cum multiple times and had a few pretty good climaxes herself, although towards the end the ecstasy felt so overwhelming it was kind of like she was in a constant orgasm. That certainly seemed to be the case for Brooke, Rachel hoping it would be enough to convince her friend to be her bitch. And if it wasn't, well, Rachel would just have to butt fuck Brooke again. And again and again and again. As many times as it took to turn Brooke Davis into her own personal butt slut.

When Rachel finally collapsed exhausted down on top of her, resulting in both of them landing in a sweaty heap on the bed, Brooke quickly came to more or less the same conclusion. She loved Peyton, and loved having Haley as her bitch, but she wanted to be Rachel's bitch. Brooke was young and greedy and she couldn't help but want it all, and if she played her cards right maybe she could have it all.

With that in mind, once she had regained some breath, Brooke rolled over so that they were on their sides and then carefully holding Rachel's hip with one hand she pulled her ass off the dildo. Feeling that huge pleasure giving toy exit her ass was kind of disappointing, but the fact that she could feel her ass hole gaping widely afterwards pretty much made up for it, especially when she got back on her knees and presented that open hole to the woman who had done such a good job at stretching it out.

"Oh my God." Rachel murmured as Brooke spread her ass cheeks more or less directly in her face, introducing Rachel to an even more obscene sight than Brooke Davis taking a strap on cock up her ass.

"Mmmmmm, do you like my gape Rachel?" Brooke asked rhetorically, "Ooooohhhhhh, because I do. I just love having a gaping ass hole because it reminds me how another girl made me her bitch. And until it closes I still feel like her bitch, ohhhhhhhh, my gaping butt in testament to her power and dominance over me, mmmmmmm, and just what kind of kinky anal slut I am. Oooooooh Gawwwwwwwwd, you stretched my ass so good Rachel, mmmmmmm, you made me feel like a total bitch. Your bitch."

"You are a bitch." Rachel said without missing a beat, before grinning, "You are my bitch now Brooke, and I meant what I said, you can fuck your precious tutor girl and that other dyke slut Peyton all you want, but when they're not using you you're my own personal lesbian slut!"

"Fuck yeah Rachel, I'll be your bitch! I'll be your slut, your whore, your ho, and whatever the fuck else you want to call me." Brooke grinned, licking her lips as she eyed the dildo strapped around Rachel's waist, "And I think I have a way to prove just how much of a slut I'll be for you."

"And what would that HOLY FUCK!" Rachel cried out, unable to believe her own eyes.

Brooke Davis, the most popular girl in her school and easily the hottest person for miles, slowly turned around, got in between Rachel's legs and took the head of the strap on which had just been buried in her butt into her mouth. Brooke was literally sucking on the part of the dildo which had pummelled the deepest part of her own ass, the bitch even fucking moaning as she tasted what was probably her own breakfast on that toy. Then Brooke started bobbing her head up and down, taking inch after inch of toy cock into her mouth and down her throat until her nose was pressed against Rachel's pubic bone.

It was only then that Rachel found her voice, "You fucking bitch! You fucking whore! You fucking skanky ass slut, you fucking anal ho, you disgusting fucking pervert! Fucking look at you! Look at what you're doing right now! Mmmmmm, you're such a slut. Such a fucking slut!"

Rather than put her off these words made Brooke suck even more enthusiastically, Rachel grinning wickedly as she realised just how much fun she was going to have with Brooke Davis as her bitch.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers