Tux

Story Info
Geeky sex with toys.
698 words
3.76
19.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaisen
Jaisen
691 Followers

Betsy finally switched her computer over to Linux. She'd gotten tired of Vista dying on her every week. Drew, her boyfriend, had helped her switch everything over. She sat and did the work, while he prompted her. Betsy was happy and getting use to the new desktop and other little tricks needed. She smiled too, when Drew called her a Penguin head. Tux the penguin of course being the icon for Linux users.

Betsy came in late from work one night and there on her computer was a penguin. He was a little plastic figure, about five inches high and when she picked it up, she noticed two things. First off, it was heavy. Secondly, there was a note attached to the bottom.

It said, "My name is Tux. Bring me to bed."

Betsy shrugged her shoulders and took it with her as she walked to the bedroom. Drew wasn't home yet, so she put the penguin on the bed and went to take a shower. Half way through the shower, she heard the bathroom door open. Turning, she saw Drew.

"Thank you for the toy, Drew," she said. "Although I'm not sure why I need a plastic penguin."

"Oh, I think you'll like it," he said. Stripping off, he climbed into the shower with Betsy. He got wet and then started to soap Betsy's back.

"That feels good," she said. "I could really use a massage once we are out of the shower."

"How about now?" he asked. In his hand was the penguin.

"What?"

Drew pressed the belly of the penguin, and it started to vibrate. He pressed it against Betsy's hand, and laughed as she gasped. It was a vibrator! He then proceeded to run it across her nipples and then down her belly.

"Oh gods that feels so good," she said.

Drew smiled again, pressed the belly again, which ramped up the vibrations and started running it over her shoulders and down her back. Betsy put her hands on the shower wall, and enjoyed Drew's massage. He took the penguin lower and lower until he nudged the penguin between her legs and up against her opening. He pressed the belly one more time and it hit the highest level it could go.

"Oh!" she said in surprise.

"Like that?"

"Oh,... oh yes," she said as the penguin moved up and down her lips, teasing her clit and her opening until she ached. "Can we... um... get out of the shower and continue this?"

"I thought you'd never ask," he said and turned off the water and the penguin.

Drying off, they went to the bedroom where Betsy laid down on the bed. Drew clicked the penguin once and started running it over her nipples. They perked up quickly and he covered them with kisses as he took the penguin lower and lower until it brushed the top of her pubic hair.

Sucking harder on one of her nipples, he moved the penguin down and between her lower lips, after pausing for a second to click the belly and turn up the vibrations again.

Betsy moaned as the vibrator worked her clit. Drew moved it lower and was teasing her opening which was getting wetter by the second. The penguin's head moved easily into her pussy and started making her whole body hum. She could feel the orgasm building. Her hips bucked and Drew thrust the penguin deeper into her. She didn't think she could cope a second longer, when he stopped.

"Wha.." she started to ask.

Her answer was the click of the penguin hitting the top vibration. Drew put it back in her sopping pussy as he began to pay attention to her clit with his fingertips and tongue.

The orgasm hit Betsy hard and fast. She bucked against his hand, and arched off the bed. She came again, and in a swift move, Drew replaced the vibrator with his cock.

"Oh! Oh-oh-oooooooh!," she moaned. The two of them didn't last long, and they both came within moments of one another. As they lay there recovering, the only sound in the room was the hum of the penguin laying on the bed.

Jaisen
Jaisen
691 Followers