TV in Training

Story Info
Well-hung dominant gives her first lesson.
830 words
3.9
110.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mshow4u
mshow4u
27 Followers

The ad on the internet read...

"Submissive cocksucker needed...will train if necessary. Horse-hung master seeks attractive TV cocksucker for oral servitude. Gentle but firm master will train you to be the good little cocksucker you have always wanted to be. Send application and photos to xxxxx@yahoo.com"

When "Wendy" applied for the position of oral slave I don't think she understood exactly what she was getting into. Her e-mail message was appropriately submissive in tone but it was clear that she was not terribly experienced. Her pictures were cute...solo shots of her in lingerie sucking on a huge dildo and looking right at the camera...for some reason I doubted that she had ever had a real cock of any size to suck on. Cute, eager, hungry and local...I decided to give her an interview.

We met at a local wine bar. I had chosen the place for its eclectic clientele and the dark, rich, booth-lined interior. I wanted Wendy to be forced to come out dressed in elegant style but be comfortable while we conducted our interview at the table.

She arrived on time...lucky for her...I demand punctuality. She had dressed as I told her and her appearance actually surpassed my expectations. She was small, only 5'6", slender and knew enough about dressing to add some curves into her snug black dress. Her makeup was tastefully done and attractive...tempting but not too slutty, appropriate for the occasion.

I had selected a table towards the back but one from which I could see the door. I spotted her when she entered and stood to direct her to the table. As she walked towards me I was pleased to see she was adept in her heels and had developed a delightful sway to her hips.

She was timid but excited...I could tell as she took her seat and looked at me across the table. After ordering our drinks we sat across from each other in silence...until I was ready to begin.

I was correct in my earlier assessment...she had been dressing for quite some time but had almost no real experience in pleasing a man. A couple of random encounters but never a consistent lover. That was all about to change. Her answers were appropriate and I was quite happy with her looks...now I needed to test her dedication.

I stood and extended my arm, she slipped her arm in mine and we headed back to my place to continue the interview. When we arrived at my place I changed into my robe while she took in her new surroundings. She paced a little then settled down on the couch while I changed.

When I returned to the room I settled into my big chair. As instructed, she crawled across the room and slid her hands up under my robe to begin her work. She gasped as her tiny hands wrapped themselves around the girth of my cock...she whispered "Mother Mary" barely audible above the music. She looked a little scared now so I smiled and nodded to her indicating that she was to continue. I was growing harder as her cool hands began to stroke my cock. She sat back and watched as it grew to full size...biting her lower lip nervously.

I told her to begin and she paused...looking up at me as if to be excused from her task. Clearly that was not going to happen. I leaned forward, speaking softly, and sliding my hands into her hair...firmly guiding her downward into my lap. She opened her mouth and accepted the head of my cock onto her velvety tongue.

While she tried mightily it became clear to me that she was going to need plenty of training and practice. She sucked the head of my cock into her mouth but lacked technique and was unable to get very far down. I began to coach her, pushing slightly and talking her down onto my huge shaft. Teaching her to deep throat would take time but in the meantime I would teach her to use her hands on the shaft while sucking the top half that she could already handle in her mouth.

She worked and worked for quite some time that night...finally I laid her on her back and began pumping my cock into her mouth from above. She accepted me deeper than before but still struggled to keep from gagging when I stroked her deep. Rather than choke her on her first night of service I pulled my cock free from her lips as I approached orgasm and shot my cum all over her pretty face. She looked adorable and quite pleased with herself as she smiled up through the cum.

Now tired and relaxed I proceeded to bed and she let herself out. I told her to return in two days, after practicing with her dildo, to get another lesson and provide me relief before the weekend.

That was her first visit...but there were many more to come.

mshow4u
mshow4u
27 Followers